The Modern Marquis: Trial of Mary

Story Info
Time for the Marquis to enjoy his Virginal Birthday Gift!
6.2k words
4.57
9.6k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: I would like to make something known to the readers of any of my stories. The purpose of me writing these, besides the obvious, is to educate others of the truths of auto-erotic asphyxiation/breath play. The fetish has a horrible rep in the fetish community because of it's unfortunate association with death.

I write what I write in proof that this fetish is truly not the monster people believe it to be.

I hope I'm successful. And much I write is inspired by my own personal experiences.

Thank you.

*****

Trial of Mary

Anne, though reluctant, did as she told by her master and Marquis and brother in law and delivered his new precious pet into the bed chamber of his master suite. She dressed the petite pet in the chosen garment.

Mary was dressed in a somewhat simple white vinyl under bust corset which left the virgin's untouched breasts exposed, plush, and perky with dainty pale nipples. There was a latex ruffle about the waist of the corset where beneath was left naked with vinyl garters stretched down the girl's milky thighs molded into the tops of slick and shiny vinyl stockings. The stockings were snug and smooth as they were practically painted over the curves of the virgin's legs, reached down to the eighteenth century white vinyl shoes. Atop the youth's head was again a white powdered wig with more elaborate curls than the one she previously wore.

Anne escorted the virgin, who was blindfolded by white vinyl, to the massive bed centered within the room. With roughness, she shoved the girl against the edge of the bed then climbed up onto the plush mattress, grabbed the girl's arms then practically dragged the young thing to the center of the bed. Occasionally she would grumble under breath as she positioned Mary within the center of the bed seated on her knees.

Anne demanded, "Stay!" She she climbed off the bed and quickly fetched specific bindings and returned as she continued her breathy grumbles. She knelt, kept herself balanced, and bound Mary's ankles snugly with a well crafted set of white leather ankle cuffs, white was becoming pretty sickening to her.

She proceeded to bind Mary's wrists behind the back with a matching set of white leather cuffs. She reached to the center of the ankle cuffs, pulled up a retractable cord and hooked it to the center of the wrist cuffs. From the center of the wrist cuffs she pulled up another retractable cord and hooked it to the steel loop centered at the back of the white leather collar snug around Mary's pretty neck which forced the girl's neck to arch back from the tension of the retractable cords.

Anne rose up, teetered atop the mattress as she stared down at the bound lovely. Her distaste continued to build having had to dress the virginal whore and bind her to the Marquis's liking.

Anne hiked up the hem of her gown then shoved her heel into the youth's back which forced the girl to flop forward, left the virgin awkwardly and painfully hog tied lying on her stomach.

Anne bent down, grabbed the girl by the collar then jerked her head back and hissed, "Have fun, whore!" She shoved the girl's head forward then stepped off the bed and stomped her way out of the bed chamber having done as she was told. But she still fumed with jealousy and wished she was the one hog tied and prepped for the Marquis to do as he pleased.

Poor, poor youthful and virginal Mary lay on her stomach against the plush mattress. Her lovely green eyes blinded by the slick vinyl as her legs were pinned awkwardly attached at the ankles to her wrists by tension cords that too were attached to the back of her straining neck.

She lay there speechless because of the unknown. Her limbs ached in their awkwardly bound state, the tension in her neck grew painful. She breathed heavily with uncertainty to what punishment was going to be inflicted upon her by the man she was given to as a birthday gift. It was horrifying being left in the hands of the Marquis's mistress who was obvious with her jealous hatred, the very moment Anne had ruthlessly suffocated her and stated firmly that the Marquis would do worse terrified her.

She lay there motionless, knew the pain in her limbs would only increase. Her brain was muddled and clouded with so many different thoughts, horrifying thoughts. But a focus came forward.

Behind her blindfolded eyes came the incident where she was perched atop the Marquis's lap surrounded by the many guests. Her breathing heightened as the memory of his actions took her mind from the painful tensions throughout her bound body.

Yes, she had been secluded all her life, raised by virtuous nuns and taught nothing of the ways of men and women. Constantly under the watchful eyes of women devoted to God then the moment she turned eighteen she was taken from the security of that seclusion and led into a world of the corrupt and none virtuous. She had been obedient, not once questioned her purpose in life which was meant to please the Marquis. She was told her role and kept silent.

The moment she was in his posession she had an understanding exactly what her life was to become. It wasn't the harsh and cruel words and mannerisms of his mistress but his actions alone. She sensed both his harshness and gentleness which confused her mind and body.

Her breathing intensified as her thoughts focused more on his actions.

She distinctly remembered the sensation of feeling the hard protrusion press against her rear as he held her. Remembered the tingling that moved strangely over her body as his hand pressed firmly over her corseted breasts. What were even more confusing were the sensations that followed as his more ruthless side was hinted as he suffocated her with his hand. The taste of the vinyl still lingered over her lips and she found herself tracing the tip of her tongue over her bottom lip.

Was it wrong what she felt as he stole her breath? Was it wrong the sensations she felt when his hand gripped that unexplored place between her thighs? She was taught those feelings and sensations were wrong but were they wrong now that she was his? She was confused. She wanted to fight back those returning sensations that were conjured by the memory of his actions.

A sound suddenly ceased Mary's thoughts, her heart pounded loudly within her chest as her bare breasts pressed down against the plush linen beneath. She listened to the sound of footsteps move through the room followed by a manly toned humming. Her head turned to the side as she remained blinded, used her hearing as key to where the sounds came from.

The footsteps drew closer as did the humming, a somewhat innocent tune was hummed but with a hint of playfulness. The steps approached then stopped but the humming continued louder before her. Her head aimed forward, she wished she could see. The humming stopped and she held her breath.

The Marquis's voice sang from the silence and darkness behind the blindfold, "Why she insisted covering your crowning glory?"

Mary gasped as she felt a hand grab hold of the powdered wig then removed it with a swift pull. Her breathing became heightened, felt the heat of his fingers press into the bundle of ebony hair atop her head. Then she felt her lengthy ebony hair fall down against the sides of her face; sleek waves with glossy sheen.

His voice sang in praise, "Very beautiful."

That was what confused her, she sensed his ability to be almost gentle which could abruptly turn a whole other more ruthless direction.

He again spoke, "I see the confusion on your face." his voice sounded from in front of her, "No worries, the confusion will fade and you will know exactly how to feel and when to feel it."

She trembled against the sensation of his fingers trail under the drape of ebony hair as he touched the side of her face. She felt his hand press firmly which caused her head to turn followed by her body rolling on her side as she remained awkwardly bound.

She felt the movement of the bed as he sat while his both his hands touched the sides of her face, his thumbs traced the shape of her bottom lip.

He asked, "Are you frightened?"

She didn't know how to respond.

He urged, "You can tell me."

She pressed her lips together nervously then meekly answered, "Oui."

His fingertips slid a trail from her lips, down the forced arch of her neck then rested and pressed his palms into the supple flesh of her breasts. He asked, "Does that frighten you?" He kneaded his fingers firmly.

She trembled more, uncertain how to feel.

"Tell me," he spoke with a more demand as his fingers pressed harder as his palms flattened the plush shape of her breasts. "

Oui," she quickly responded, the fear obvious in her tone.

"Good," he stated with amusement distorting his tone which made it sound more sinister.

She responded to his comment and tone change with more trembles, not quite understanding exactly their reasons.

He became silent.

She felt his hands leave her breasts as his palms pressed firmly upward. Shivers moved up her arched spine as he worked one hand behind her neck, felt his fingers slide over the thick length of her hair reaching the ends. She released a gasp as his hand began to twist and wrap the length of her hair around his hand until he painfully tugged her head further back.

Once her head was arched to its limit, his silence heightening her fear of his next step, he worked his other hand up the base of her throat. Her breathing became so erratic it was hard to control then again his fingertips brushed her lips. Her fear of his upcoming actions riddled her mind and body with confusion. Was it truly fear she was felt?

The heat of his hand almost burned against her trembling full lips. The memory of his previous actions in the ballroom returned which triggered a strange anticipation to slowly crept forward. She feared more her confusion than his actions. Her lips twitched as he tauntingly traced the shape of the bridge of her nose down to the tip then again traced over the fine creases of her lips. His cruelty was emotional more than physical in the current circumstances.

Suddenly he released her hair and the bed shifted as he stood up. She gasped, unsure of her reaction to him stopping. A little murmur released passed her trembling lips and he chuckled in response.

The Marquis grinned with amusement, he instinctively sensed the changes inside that pure shell of her body. He approached a perfectly placed tripod aimed at the large bed. With a flick of his finger he turned the cameras attention and eye on his gift, always one to record his lavishly intricate experiments.

He stepped before the camera dressed in tight vinyl trousers, black ruffled shirt baring his smooth chest layered with a black sleek vinyl vest. He took a moment to slip on a pair of latex gloves then reached down to give his already firm crotch an adjustment, his anticipation obviously rubbed against the tight vinyl.

He again approached the foot of the bed as he started to hum his little playful tune. He reached, grabbed his gift's ebony hair then forced her head back again in that uncomfortable arch to face her towards the camera. His other hand gripped the blindfold then pulled it up to reveal to the camera her lovely wide green eyes.

He crouched down, grabbed her face firmly between his fingers then demanded, "Give a little smile, pet." He saw her face riddled with confusion mingled with fear. He pouted his bottom lip, knew she wasn't ready to give a smile. "Very well," he stated then stood up but kept a firm grip of her hair, he quipped, "Perhaps later."

Mary's eyes were wide, now able to see but stared at the camera recording everything. She was again rolled onto her stomach with her eyes staring into the camera. She pried her stare and attempted to focus on the Marquis who stepped away momentarily. Her eyes shifted from the Marquis then to the camera and continued to do so back and forth. The uncertainly was more agonizing than the pain riddling her limbs and neck.

From the corner of her eyes she saw him move back towards the bed but vanish from her view. She felt the bed again shift from his weight which rocked her contorted body. Her breathing again intensified as she felt the bed's constant shift. She felt the relief of the ankle and wrist cuffs being unlinked. Her legs were relieved of aching as he brought them straight down against the bed but kept her neck still linked with the wrist cuffs.

Suddenly the latex ruffle was flipped upward exposing her nakedness then she felt the painful sting of his latex hand smack the cleft of her ass with firm force. she gasped with a little squeal of surprise.

"That's what I love to hear." he sang then swung again, cracked her harder which left evidence of a reddening hand print at her ass's center. He chimed, "Music to my ears." He gave a laugh, heard her sweetly again give a gasped squeal.

He tucked a little white instrument between his teeth then grabbed harsh handfuls of her soft ass, dug his latex covered fingertips into her virgin flesh. He swung a leg over her, brought his knees into the mattress then straddled her smacked ass. He leaned forward, removed the instrument from his teeth then brought it around and forward before her face.

He sang with demand, "Open wide, pet."

She didn't know how to react, her instincts forced her to do as she was told as her eyes strained to stare at the white leather instrument. Her mouth opened and a silver ring gag was worked between her gaped lips and maneuvered until the ring was behind her front teeth. She felt him strap the gag tightly at the back of her head, the leather pressed into the flesh just under her flushed cheeks. All her hair was pulled upward above the strap as it was secured.

Once she was gagged, both his hands grabbed the sides of her face to keep her aimed at the camera. He quipped with an amused laugh, "We'll work on the smiles later."

His hands left her the sides of her face, slid to the back of her head, the latex fingers massaged into the silkiness of her black hair. As typical of his actions, without warning, he shoved her head forward which tensed the retractable cord.

She was again blinded as he forcefully pushed her face down into the plush mattress. With her mouth forced open by the silver ring, she breathed heavily into the linen.

At first it wasn't too extreme as she breathed continuously through her mouth, at times alternating to her nose. He pressed his hands more firmly and buried her face further into the mattress as the linen slowly began to heated with her breaths. She could taste and feel the bits of saliva drooling from her gaped mouth which penetrated into the fabric pressed over her mouth and somewhat passed her lips.

She breathed harder, felt the seemingly innocent linen and mattress begin to inhibit her breaths. She took deep breaths as he remained mounted atop of her with his hands planted firmly at the back of her head and kept her face firmly buried. The deeper the breaths the more and more it became difficult to get the breaths needed. Each heated exhale heightened the difficulty, made the linen warm and moist. He kept his grip and hold.

She was desperate to control herself but that tingling struggle began to entice her fear. She felt the weight of his straddle shift as he bore more weight down against the back of her head which pressed her face even further into the grip of the suffocating linen. The collar about her neck, the tension cord pulling, caused more struggles into fear by the slight choking pressure. She gagged as her control began to whither and her need for clean and larger breaths delivered further fear as he continued to keep firm pressure. Her breaths, though meager, became shortened and filled with chokes and gags.

The realization that he wasn't going to stop his suffocating pressure began to span from her mind into her body. Her arms began to move against the bindings, tugged on the cord which in turn caused more pressure against the front of her throat. Soon her legs began to twitch in reaction to relentless suffocation as her feet wiggled and pulled against the ankle cuffs. Eventually her entire body began to jerk and twitch. Desperately she wanted the suffocating pressure to stop as there were no more breaths to be taken or given. She gagged and grunted with eyes wide in darkness.

Just as suddenly as it began, it ended.

She bolted her head upward and gasped deeply, took in as much air as her lungs could with their meager expansion.

He commented, "Interesting," he was again seated atop her rear, "But the camera didn't see your reaction nor did I."

She continued to breathe heavily as her mind was too muddled with confusion to comprehend the meaning of his words. Distracted by her desire to breathe in the gloriousness of fresh air, she was again suddenly subdued by something more familiar.

Her eyes went wide the moment his latex coated hand latched over her ring gagged mouth and pinched off her nose with his finger and thumb. The weight of his body lifted off her rear and he leaned forward, brought his lips to her ear. Her eyes stared forward with panic enlarging them, she saw the red light of camera as it recorded her reactions.

The Marquis's gray eyes looked forward at the camera as his lips grinned sinisterly while he held his hand firmly suffocating his petite play thing. He listened to the glorious sounds of her little grunts. He ignored the sensation of the tip of her tongue attempting to probe through the gag's silver ring, tiny tip brushes felt against the latex covering his gripping hand. He chuckled in her ear once the bed began to tremble from her bodies struggling movements, her legs moved up and down bent at the knees slamming back down against the mattress as her arms strained and struggled against the cuffs and tension cord. Her grunts began to mingle with sweet sounds of whimpers as she was being forced to starve for air.

Every little detail of her struggle aroused his knowledge seeking along with the hard cock which was being tormented by the struggling fumbles of her petite fingers.

He finally released her, she gasped and whined loudly. He rose up and perched himself down against her pure ass. He felt exhilarated as she was exhausted by his experimental suffocation. Passed his grinning lips he hummed as his hand reached down adjusting his rock hard cock, enjoyed the sensation of the vinyl pressing snugly against it.

He hadn't felt that hard in a long while, his latest obsession brought a new life to his somewhat dull existence. So tired he was with all the typical games of whips and bondage. So exhausted he was by trying to heighten his sexual urges with the use of typical game tactics. There was a new life pumping through his body which hardened his starved cock.

Now his mind was freed and beneath him was the pawn of his dreams. Certainly he's fucked and tortured plenty virgins but this one was beyond special. She was the beautiful creature without any sexual knowledge physically and mentally. And to him, the Virgin Mary was the perfect clay to mold into the perfect specimen.

He dropped forward, brought his hands flat against the mattress caging her. Again, his lips moved beside her ebony draped ear. "You excite me more than anything has in years." he sang with confession, licked his lips with anticipation, "You will become my ideal perfection. No stone left unturned as you become my most prized possession."

His breaths were heavy with excitement, so much desire to drive his cock into her heaven-sent pussy but that time will come when he knew she was ready to receive. He could almost feel the explosion in his tight trousers just thinking about everything he prepared to subject her luscious virginal flesh to.

12