The Modern Marquis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne's grin broadened, heard the virgin's struggling grunts mingled with the soft crinkling of plastic. She stated, "Yes, Virgin, this is a sampling for the Marquis will surely put you through your trials." she wickedly laughed, loved the virgin's bodily writhing while pinned against the mirror, "He will likely suffocate you over and over without a bit of sexual fulfillment. So many ways he will take your breath and at moments will make you pass out only to do it over again and again."

"Correct," the Marquis agreed to Anne's clear statement.

Anne released the garment bag, watched the virgin drop to her knees in panic then fight to remove the bundled plastic. She bent and snatched the garment off the floor then demanded, "Get up!"

The Marquis was inspired by Anne's approach. He grinned with the visuals gleaming within his gray eyes.

The trials of the Virgin Mary will be epic, he praised to himself.

12