The Modern Prometheus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, a year later, she had to face the bond and Eli...and now Des. She wasn't so sure she was ready. Admitting to being the mate of a demon took internal strength that Brie was starting to wonder if she ever really had. And if she admitted to the bond, the guilt of not admitting to that one thing, that very secret one thing, could eat her up inside. But the thought of Eli reacting badly (Des would be a give-in) made her heart sick and her stomach tighten with fear.

I can't tell them, she told herself firmly. If Eli doesn't know, it's for the best.

Brie swallowed her doubts and built up an imaginary steel rod in her head, imagining that it was her spine and her will and her strength. She lifted her eyes up from the floor and cool steel clashed with fire. She was a melted puddle of iron ore within seconds.

"So, is movie night still on?" Des was asking, his voice sounding strangely far away. "Seriously, I want to have the shit scared out of my g-string..."

A pounding on the front door interrupted his babbling and Des called over his shoulder as he walked if they knew anyone was coming over.

Eli took a step forward. "The incubus?" he guessed, correctly. Brie nodded.

A squeal of surprise followed by a tumultuous roar of relief and pleasure filled the air. Brie was barely aware of Des' body sprawled in the entryway of the living room straddled by a half-demon, half-wolf beast that was currently licking his way up Des' neck. She was barely aware of the bag she was holding falling from her hands and to the floor before it was pushed aside by Eli's adventurous red tail. She was barely aware of anything but Eli, and...her worries be damned, she wanted him.

Now.

Eli and Brie moved in unison, their forms blurring at the speed of which they moved. Eli raced forward as she jumped into his arms, her weight meaning nothing to him as he caught her and spirited them up the stairs, somehow minding the one step with the nail that always snagged, and to her bedroom where a year ago the very same urgency had taken place. But as soon as Eli was within her threshold, he stopped and lowered her back down to the floor, all sense of urgency seemingly gone.

"Eli?" she whispered in surprise as he gently pushed her away, revealing the change of his form.

His internal heat had begun to incinerate his black silk shirt, jeans, and boots; the scraps of the clothing and footwear falling in piles to the wood flooring below. Brie pressed her palms against his smooth red chest and felt his heart contract powerfully beneath. She met his eyes and marveled at the emotion in them, as though he was full to the brim and ready to burst.

"Tell me the words, Brie," he rasped. Tendrils of smoke escaped past his lips with each word he spoke, speaking volumes of the thin thread of control that plagued the demon. "Tell me, my little witch."

Brie felt her lips tremble as they parted on their own accord. She didn't hesitate to recite the words Eli had taught her, and part of her rejoiced at the decision -- another part was terrified. "Blood for blood, now blood of my blood, I am unbound and unmade, but I begin anew and cleansed in fire."

The stolen fire within her broke free from its cage and consumed her whole, devouring her body from the inside out. Brie heard Eli roar in triumph and suddenly the entire world around her seemed to be made entirely of flame.

Sweat began to pour down her body as the heat from the fire consumed her, pooling to the floor to make ashy puddles by her feet. Despite the cleansing of fire, her room remained unaffected, only her body and the body of the demon before her seemed to be wreathed in flame.

Brie closed her eyes as a spirit suddenly slipped beneath her skin to dwell with her own, a spirit she recognized as her demon, her Eli. Elation spread through her the moment their souls came into contact, and with a great sigh, all her worries and fears and darkness seemed to vanish.

I begin anew and cleansed in fire...

"Blood for blood, now blood of my blood, I am unbound and unmade, but I begin anew and cleansed in fire," Eli murmured against her ear as the flames grew to fever pitch, their fiery tongues lapping at her skin from head to toe.

"Open your eyes, Brie," he whispered.

Brie groggily blinked her eyes open, wincing at the burning the action caused. Every inch of her felt tight and tingly, like her skin had been exposed to windburn and sunburn all at the same time. The fire was gone, as were her clothes. Large char marks on the walls and floor were the only evidence of what had taken place.

Brie then gasped as she felt his fire move within her. Glancing down, she watched her entire torso illuminate with light, revealing a fire that she could now feel and control, as opposed to before when it was just stirring embers before.

She looked up in wonder at Eli and saw tears of lava flow down his red cheeks. Brie reached up and brushed them away, marveling at how the lava then became a part of her. The tears disappeared completely beneath her skin and left no trace behind, not once burning her either.

"My fire will never be able to harm you," Eli murmured as he put his warm, strong arms around her waist. "And your magic, in turn, will never be able to harm me."

Brie's salty tears made hissing noises on his skin, causing them to laugh for no real reason at all. Brie rose up on her tiptoes and tilted up her chin. "You're all mine now," she whispered against his lips, watching the expressions of lust and love and awe flicker across his eyes. "At least, you are in spirit."

Eli gave her a wicked grin, flashing his fangs in a way that made them more seductive than frightening. "I plan to make your body mine, little witch," he chuckled darkly, teasing her swells with soft brushes of his lips. "Right now, in fact," he vowed.

Brie jumped at the loud howl that filled the air, followed by a tell-tale series of curses that were Des' specialty.

"Clearly we're not the only ones with that idea," Eli chuckled as he quickly scooped Brie up off the floor and took her to bed.

Brie sealed his mouth to hers to keep him from talking and jerked in surprise when his large hands slid between them and reached up to her breasts to tug both her sweater and off-the-shoulder tee clean from her body. Eli left her mouth instantly to swoop down and claim a cotton candy pink nipple, worrying the sensitive flesh until it puckered between his lips. Brie cried out harshly when his fangs gently pricked her aureole. The soft sting and the subsequent kitten licks of his tongue sweeping away her drops of blood turned her on immensely, just as he had remembered.

Brie ran her hands down his sides in retribution, dragging her nails over his hide. Eli groaned deep from within his throat with the movement, his spine arching a little at the contact. The nails didn't hurt him at all, they weren't strong enough to, but her strong touch allowed him to feel the sensation that sent all his blood to one exact spot.

Eli growled when her thumbs dug into the V of his thigh muscles, the pads of her fingers massaging the planes of his body knowing exactly how quickly it could undo him. He pulled her hands away and pinned them up above her head, his garnet eyes flashing with warning. Brie just grinned impishly up at him in response.

"You little vixen," he growled out, pressing a bruising kiss to her lips that made them bruise and swell under his heavy touch. He broke away to watch her gasp and mewl, appreciating the sight of her before speaking again. "My teasing little witch...now it's my turn to torture you," he vowed.

Brie's body hummed with tension, her body almost instantly readying itself at the demon's promise. Eli grinned up at her as he lowered his head to suckle a nipple almost childishly, his gentle attentions making good on his vow. Brie wriggled her naked body beneath him, rubbing against him like a cat in heat. Eli's eyes darkened and he bit down on the swell of her breast, not enough to break the skin but enough to get the warning across. Brie whimpered in submission and exposed her neck to him, baring all. Eli's body vibrated with the growl that escaped his chest.

"Afraid of my conquest?" he grumbled against the hollow of her throat, not yet expecting her defeat.

Brie swallowed and shook her head. "I'm yours to take," she whispered, enunciating each word with meaning that just yet she could not say aloud. It was still too soon for that.

Eli growled and nipped at her neck in response, his refusal surprising her.

"As much as I want to take your offer, my little witch," he breathed huskily over her cheek, "I can't." Brie met his eyes in surprise and saw the worry there. "I was not gentle with you last time," he reminded her. "You bled."

Brie pulled up her knees and felt his throbbing flesh slide hotly against her own. "I don't want you to be gentle now, Eli," she whispered thickly, her lust and desperation warring within her with each second that passed. "We have other nights to be gentle."

Eli's eyes darkened and she accepted his promising kiss, returning his fervor and passion with all that she had within her being. Eli broke it to kiss down her body, his mouth and tongue wet and hot over her skin as he claimed it as his own. He did not waste time in nips or teases -- his mouth latched over her sex and devoured it. His fangs scraped over the already sensitive flesh, his warm tongue claiming her inner thighs with long, possessive strokes before alternating with short lapping ones. The broad pad of his thumb fiddled with her distended clit, teasing it out of its hood before suckling on it between his lips like he had her nipples.

As though he knew her thoughts, a hand possessively slid up her lean stomach up to her breasts, where he found a hard, pebbled nipple and roughly squeezed, eliciting a wanton moan from deep within her chest.

Brie couldn't stay still either. Her body slid sinuously over her white sheets, taking in the contrast of Eli's garnet skin against the moon pale linen. Her hands slid into the thick ink strands of his hair and she massaged at the scalp with her nails in a way that she knew he loved. With Eli she could be fierce and strong and not worry about being the gentle, demure witch everyone thought her to be. He demanded passion and strength, like the fire that swirled around his core -- and now hers.

When a single, thick digit slid between Brie's folds, she slid her body down the sheets as to embed it fully, gasping as she rocked her hips over Eli's finger. The demon smiled darkly in approval, his eyes glittering as he watched her ride. Two digits slipped inside her and Brie rocked faster, crying out wordlessly when his fingers beckoned inside her pussy and brushed against her sensitive wall. When Eli added the third finger, Brie was almost delirious with the pleasure...but it wasn't enough.

"Eli, please," Brie begged, her entire body bowing into the most submissive form she had. "Claim me, Eli," she breathed.

And that was all it took.

Eli's first thrust was not gentle. Neither was the second nor the third. Eli was large, made even bigger by his transformation and her narrow waist. Brie thought she could feel every vein, every ridge and crest as he entered her, and when his tip bumped her womb, she cried out at the fullness she felt, almost delirious with the deliciousness of it.

And you thought you could live without this, her mind teased her. How wrong she had been!

Eli's frame lowered down to hers, brushing over her skin with his with each thrust. His eyes never left hers as he plunged into her begging body, the sound of his hips meeting her wet thighs the cadence to the muted gasps that tumbled from Brie's throat and the rumbling bass of the growls that escaped Eli's chest. Long, sure strokes pummeled into her until Brie begged for more, her nails digging into the broad breadth of his shoulders as she cried out her plea.

And Eli gave. He angled her hips and thrust down deeper inside of her, each stoke taking her higher and higher until she was screaming raw hoarse cries that had Eli's dark chuckle filling the air alongside them.

Sweat made her blue hair cling to her face and neck, the drops rolling down both their skins as the once faint stirrings of otherworldly desire began to become a tidal wave ready to crash upon the shore. The heat of their combined fire made the bed sheets smolder beneath them and steam began to rise up off their bodies, filling the room with a musky-scented vapor.

And Eli began to speed up his thrusts, their bodies connecting so harshly that it was almost painful. The bed scraped along the floor as Eli put his hands under her shoulders and pulled Brie down onto him as he thrust up, taking control as he sought desperately to bring her to the brink. Brie clung tightly to Eli's taut frame; gasping hot breaths over his ear with each sharp collide.

Finally, the wave crashed with a sonic boom. Brie's entire body bowed up off the mattress, every muscle so tight that when Eli gave a final, forceful thrust to send her over the edge; her body became almost made of stone before shattering beneath him with his name on her lips.

Eli followed soon after, his climax bursting the two of them into flame with the intensity of it. The feel of his liquid hot seed filling her womb gave Brie a soft aftershock that had her shuddering beneath Eli again, milking him for all he was worth.

Eli and Brie collapsed onto the soaked and destroyed bed sheets a minute later, covered in sweat and gasping for air. Eli licked the salt from the hollow of her neck up to the dip behind her ear where his fangs slid home.

One swallow was all it took, and what he took he returned. Brie kissed the crimson drops from his lips, suckling his bottom swell into hers. Eli growled and pulled his face away, his features pulled into a tight grimace as pleasure/pain got the best of them both.

"Just stay like this," Brie whispered against his cheek. She smoothed his inky black hair away from his face, smiling a little when his forehead dropped down to rest on her collarbone with a relieved sigh. Eli took three long breaths before pulling out of her still hal-hard and rolling with a groan onto his side, exposing his entire body to her greedy eye.

Brie rolled onto her side as well, careful to not roll on his tail as she did so, and smiled up at Eli when his arm locked around her waist to keep her close to him. Eli's garnet eyes softened as he stroked with gentle fingers over her face, a smile playing on his lips as he twirled the blue strands between his fingers.

"I know that three days is not nearly enough time to be together," he whispered. "But‒"

Brie put a finger to his lips, shushing him with a smile. "We'll make the most of it, Eli," she said softly. "It's all we can do."

Eli swallowed hard and kissed her finger softly before pulling it away and slanting his lips firmly, but lovingly, over her own. When he broke the kiss, Brie whispered, "Make love to me, Eli. Please."

Eli nodded and kissed her again, the taste of his flames igniting the passion that had only been just briefly sated. Eli slid between her legs again and rolled her onto her back, not breaking the kiss as he followed her. Their bodies lined up together and Brie shuddered in bliss when his firm, hot length slid back inside her again. Eli's thrusts were long and unhurried. Each time he slid in to the hilt, he kissed her -- on her cheeks, on her eyelids, but on her lips the most. She nuzzled his cheek with hers when he ground against her and sent sparks to her clit, an action that he returned when she squeezed him firmly inside her, to remind him that this was his, that she belonged to him. Eli gave an appreciative moan when she nipped at his neck, mimicking the act that had completed their mating. When they approached the end this time, it was not rushed or frenzied, and it wasn't long before Eli had her riding above him, his tail giving her encouragement as she did so.

On and on through the night they went, until just before the sun rose Brie succumbed to one final peak and crested down almost immediately in the comforting blackness of sleep.

~+~

When Brie woke the next day, the sun was already high in the sky, but the smells of breakfast were filling the air of her bedroom with a potency that could not be ignored. She stretched with a languid smile across her sheets, her smile fading when the other half of the bed came up empty and cool.

Brie shot up with a start, groaning instantly at the painful jolt the quick movement sent through her. Her body, tender from the roots of her hair to her toenails, protested in every way and form of moving. Her lower half in particular felt almost disconnected from the entire parade and she struggled to sit herself upright.

Rubbing sleep out of her eyes Brie glanced around the room, admiring the mess that had been made of not only her bed but of her rugs and bedside tables. Most of her belongings within reach had been knocked clean off their stands onto the floor, broken from erratic wing stretches or Eli's lashing tail. Brie gave a mental shrug at that, her body too tired to carry out the movement.

It was all just junk anyway, she chuckled. And besides -- every broken piece was worth it.

With a sigh, Brie stumbled on teetering legs to the shower. She emerged victorious a few minutes later and worked with the few toiletries she had before stumbling downstairs and into the kitchen. She chuckled at the sight of Des in the arms of Fen, a spatula in one hand and a palm full of Fen's blonde hair in the other, holding the demon's face firmly to his in a passionate kiss.

She cleared her throat and the couple slowly pulled apart before looking over at her with lazy smiles. "So you had a late night as well?" Des asked as Fen pulled away completely, his green eyes watching the demon yawn and stretch out his ripped physique unabashedly. Brie rolled her eyes at the display and walked the familiar path to the kitchen cabinet where the coffee and tea mugs were stored.

"Yes, I did," Brie admitted, feeling a bit smug about it too. "So I have to say, I'm a bit surprised Hellboy wasn't around when I woke up."

At the silence that greeted her, Brie stopped at the coffee maker and turned to look at Fen and Des who were staring at one another, not blinking.

"Des?" she inquired, her hip jutting out impatiently as she waited.

"He went...out," Des said finally, not looking away from Fen's crystal blue stare. "But he'll be back soon?" he finished tentatively.

Brie let out a huff of impatience but said nothing. Last night Eli had made it clear that his three days were going to be spent here with her, but maybe for some reason duty had called him away. Brie shrugged again mentally at that. To be honest, she had no idea what demons did in their downtime, especially on a planet wreathed of fire and obsidian. They didn't even have ESPN, so how in the hell did they pass the time?

Brie finished up her coffee after adding copious amounts of milk and sugar (Des always did make a pretty strong brew) and escaped the horny gay couple for the safety of the upstairs. She poked her head hopefully into her room and sighed softly with disappointment to find it empty.

Shaking her head to toss away the nagging thoughts, she moved to her closet and dressed for the day, though hesitating when she caught sight of her reflection in the floor-length door mirror. Her eyes wandered down to her stomach, where she hesitantly placed her hands and waited, biting down hard enough on her bottom lip to almost draw blood. A year ago she had stood in this same position, wondering if her magick was reading her body wrong -- it hadn't been. And out of fear of the unknown, Brie had ended the life inside her -- a regret that still haunted her even today.