The Mogul Appendix

Story Info
Background information on this series; read if really curious.
2.1k words
4.4
10.6k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKGROUND

February 1918:

American Raymond J. Earl, codename "Pierre," received special instructions from his Colonel to assume the identity of a French soldier and get closer to a particular French fortress. It was for Earl to find out what kind of weaponry they were stocking and to size up the men's health. He unfortunately became cocky with his positive experiences in the earlier part of the week passing as a Parisian, and attempted to move up rank too quickly. Raising the suspicions of his superiors led to a search of his personal belongings. They found his journal.

He became a prisoner of The Great War. Locked in a box in the cellar of a French Church against the Hague Convention, he heard dignitaries speak in muffled voices above him. He listened as best he could. It sounded bleak for him and shortly after he was dragged away by his shoulders, feet trailing behind him, to the blood spattered stone wall. Usually there was a line up of prisoners at the stone wall, and a line up of guards too, but the other prisoners had developed dysentery and died, and somehow he was the last to survive. He heard the guard ready himself, there was a silence, and he heard a single shot. Earl fell to the sticky ground, crouching. After a moment, realizing he was still breathing with ease, he looked up and saw the guard lying on the ground, bleeding. He looked at his chest. It was clean. The door to the courtyard was open and he ran to it, looking for who had saved him but there was no one there. He stole the guard's pants, gun, and papers, and walked out the back gate of the facility without any harassment.

For some time he was troubled by his experiences from the last few years. The government gave him clear cut assignments, showed him maps, identification photographs, blueprints, and the like. But when he arrived in Europe, it was horrifyingly ugly. Men waded in mud for years with the rotting corpses of their friends and with hardly a scrap of food. The casualties were phenomenal, and the gains, indiscernible.

With clearance from his superiors, Earl fled to Switzerland. For six months he lived off the money in his bank account there. It afforded him a nice apartment in a small town, good food, and a respectable, but inconspicuous wardrobe. Reading the local news obsessively, as well as reading news from all world superpowers he began to keep track of the world's events. He began clipping articles, making connections between advancements in various countries, he began sleeping with his gun. He began sleeping with his gun while sitting up and facing the door.

One day a seemingly benign local news story about a comet appeared to be the beginning of a smattering of varied technological advancements across the warring world. All the articles contained the phrase "active power source." But the war ended and he was sent back to the United States, where he continued work as usual, but kept his article clippings until he found more and felt compelled to show his immediate superior. He was able to draw a clear line from the comet that landed in Switzerland, to the technological advances various countries had made since. They all had in common some sort of power source. He was sent to Switzerland under another name to track down what this comet really was and how the Swiss were using it for technology. The war was just over, but the United States was already preparing themselves for another attack.

Earl infiltrated the laboratory where the comet was being held and discovered it was no comet that had fallen from the sky, but a chunk of space debris that possessed something called "reactive" or "radioactive qualities." The Swiss were making money to fund their research by selling off parts of the debris to various countries, but were using it themselves on the female reproductive organs. They were experimenting on women and their babies. Having learned his lesson from the Great War, Earl slowly worked his way up in the Swiss laboratory where the debris was being held and learned there was a metallic fluid in the debris, which by mere proximity caused women to convulse, but had no effect on the men. There was a rumor about a graveyard of babies, but when Earl's lab assistants began asking him personal questions he fled, stealing a large portion of the substance with him.

When Earl took this information and material back to the United States, the government unsuccessfully experimented on the material in vein attempts to create new war machines. An explosion in that laboratory ended the experiments. It is rumored the mysterious power source leaked out of the facilities and into the air. Earl had been promoted to Director of the program and managed to get out of the building with a small amount of the physical material. He left his job for the government and teamed up with the only scientist to survive the explosion. Earl was obsessed in finding out what the Swiss were doing, and improving upon it.

Together, he and the scientist discovered that women from that area, women from Washington D.C., were able to produce a previously unidentified ejaculate. When viewed under the microscope the ejaculate contained something similar to sperm, but unlike male sperm, it didn't look similar to a swimming tadpole, but more like a crawling mite. It was discovered that women could mate with women, but they were only able to produce this ejaculate if both were highly aroused. However, because women had no "Y-" chromosome, two women could not produce a male. Later it was discovered that women were able to produce this ejaculate in growing numbers across the country, with the highest density of such women being in D.C. Advancements in technology giving Earl the ability to look inside the female body without cutting it made it possible for him to see that the women exposed to this material had developed testes alongside their fallopian tubes.

By July 1932:

Due to this discovery, the taboo of bisexuality amongst women had begun to lift, and many women enjoyed each others company in a romantic way. Women enjoyed the extraordinary climax of ejaculation, but birth control had yet to be refined. As a result of this, the female population boomed, the entirety of which could ejaculate. The men did enjoy watching the women, however a clear problem was growing: within one generation females outnumbered males 5 to 1. By this time two things had been discovered. Firstly, the children of two women were more intelligent and were steadily living longer and longer lives than those offspring produced by a "normal" heterosexual couple. The unpredictable additional trait was that females born to women who ejaculated during conception became very submissive in their personalities towards men.

Also, if a male was able to generate this ejaculate from a woman and combine it with his own sperm, the woman's ejaculate would seek out the man's and almost always produce a male child. This male child was considered the ultimate offspring, as it had the longest lifespan, highest intelligence, and magnified strengths in ability and physicality. It was fierce competition to obtain the good favor of any man. Despite the development of the internal testes, women were more feminine than ever. Their hair grew thicker and longer on their heads, they grew much less hair everywhere else, their breasts, though varied in size, were more firm, and they became desperately submissive. Women viewed their submission towards men as an integral part of feminism. They believe fundamentally that men and women were different, and there was a great movement to embrace "true femininity." The only downside of exposure to the material was that all children born from this female ejaculate were less fertile and had to make several attempts to conceive.

Culture:

Most people of the BDSM subculture, men and women, believed that woman's submission to men was an extension of feminism. They embraced that men and women are simply different, and their differences should be celebrated. By this time, all individuals were being bombarded via all obtainable media with propaganda about selectivity in breeding. This was initially meant to bring down the population of women, as men were frequently overwhelmed with a woman's advances. A women would do seemingly anything by her 20's in order to obtain a man for his superior genetics. This led to some unfortunate events, such as riots against gay men, who lived mostly in secret, married wives and concubines for appearances, or "made do" with women and led lives of lies. On the rare occasion that a female was born to a man and woman she had a dominant personality. She was respected, but seen as only good for being a ProDomme and training concubines in preparation for their Masters.

There is no WWII. Because of this the leather culture has no fundamentals in homosexuality amongst males, but stands as a symbol of dominance amongst men and some women.

By 2011:

Both men and women were living to 120 years, gaining intelligence at a faster pace than ever, maturing quickly, gaining intelligence rapidly, and evolving so with each generation. By the time students finished high school they had a major and a degree; high school is like college; college is like graduate school. Prompted by the submission of women towards men, BDSM culture had been mainstreamed for quite some time. By this time the male/female proportions were at a level all members of society were comfortable with, but individuals were still experimenting with what was best in breeding and society was still unsure about the best, most systematic way to have children.

Much of healthcare was privatized, as the government never got access to the radioactive material and Earl had made a fortune off it. Business men have almost as much power as members of the government, as the US has grown highly capitalistic. Religion is mostly reasoned away as outdated considering the exponential evolution occurring with mankind. In its stead was a system of propaganda that had become so complex and subconscious it infiltrated virtually every surface of every major metropolitan area. The only people who had access to information above and beyond the propaganda structure were an elite group of individuals belonging to unnamed government agencies, and included the top three businessmen in the country.

In this culture, consumer tastes rule. To be successful in the business world, one had to be acutely aware of the rapidly evolving trends across the country and be able to act fast when discerning which trends were fads and which were genuine cultural shifts. One had to deal efficiently, aggressively, and diplomatically with other strong willed men and women in order to make it to the top.

The Redhead: Ginny Elle

Ginny was brought up in a sheltered life by parents in a new money environ. Her father was the son of a lowly carpenter and an ejaculating mother. As a result her father had superior intelligence and was able to go to graduate school under the new school system as an architect. He built his daughter her own miniature castle on their property after he had obtained his wealth building homes for the upper class, and while she was accustomed to all the privileges and freedoms riches brought her while within her father's property lines, the rules outside were strict and unbreakable. Her father guarded her as his most prized possession, punishing her severely and subsequently lavishing her with gifts from a guilty conscience. As a result of the attentions paid to Ginny (and not to herself) Ginny's mother turned to alcohol and prescription benzodiazepines and pain killers to soothe her wounded pride and lonely soul. In a constant daze she would frequently take on the lonely role of "friend" to her daughter, imparting drunken, embittered advice upon her, all under the guise of girl talk.

As a result, Ginny had a somewhat skewed view of what positive attention from men was supposed to be. And while Ginny's father is the child of a woman who could ejaculate, he is generally skeptical of the rapid changes that have occurred in society over the last period of years. He does not believe BDSM should be socially acceptable. He does not believe the SSC principles of BDSM are foolproof enough for anyone, is highly protective of his daughter, and is entirely uninterested in his own wife, leading to a generally "backward" opinion of his practices and views. However, Ginny's father, being the businessman he is, and being the son of the carpenter, cannot deny the shift going on in society today and along with Ginny's uncle secretly sinks his family's entire savings on building handcrafted dungeon furniture, even though the business itself promotes something he doesn't believe in for himself or for his family. When Ginny's mother finds out there is a massive blow out and they leave their home in Chicago for New York City, where Ginny reconnects with Mason in high school, after meeting him during a childhood trip.