The Mogul Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she telling the truth here?" Mr. Tearing held up the essay.

"Most evidence indicates that she is, Sir," said Mason. "She was quite resistant on the first day. She refused to remove her clothes. However it's likely the experience she describes was formative enough to cause the submission she craves. Having met her parents, she appears to be the female child of both of them, and I've noticed some dominant tendencies in her, but she is quite the masochist. She had an orgasm but didn't ejaculat. I can't figure it out."

"Where is she now?" asked Jonathan.

"She's at school," answered Mason.

"Why did you give her my grandmother's collar?" asked Mr. Tearing.

"Mother gave it to me," said Mason, growing uneasy. Perhaps he had broken protocol. Mr. Tearing assessed just how much his son knew.

"That was the collar my Grandfather gave her during the Roaring Twenties. There is another one," said Mr. Tearing leading Mason to the family vault. He pulled out a velvet box with another collar in it. It was heavy, but delicate. It was a single inch wide band of red metal with gold and silver inlay scrollwork. The collar hinged in the back and had a single key hole in the front. "It is rumored this metal," said Mr. Tearing, "has special properties that make a woman more submissive."

"Yeah dad, and chocolate makes you horny," said Mason.

"Don't be snarky with me boy," said Mr. Tearing. "This is a very special collar. I know homecoming is around the corner," he said, handing it to Mason.

"Thank you dad," said Mason and he rasn upstairs to begin planning Ginny's dress with the Georgian for homecoming.

12