The Mogul Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilah? May I take your friend away for a dance. That last one was such a bore." He took Ginny's hand and pulled her to the dance floor while a harsh Tango played and led her to charge into movements she didn't know she had the faculties to create. After one dance he drove her to his house and parked the car in front of his own house. "You will stay with me now. I've called the lawyer in on a Sunday, tomorrow, to go over the various types of contracts with you. I know you are not familiar with them. You have been training to be a concubine, and that is what you will be, but I want you to be fully versed before you sign. Even just the temporary one until graduation." He walked her into the house and offered her a late night snack of cheese, freshly warmed bread, and wine. He was most definitely wooing her for the most obvious reason. It was that time.

After the wine had taken its effect on Ginny and Mason, some serious conversation ensued. Mason wanted to be sure he was Ginny's 'best choice' and Ginny wholeheartedly attempted to assure him. He was uncertain of her commitment to him because of her lack of experience. He didn't want to be her first choice simply out of the fact that he was her only choice. She was his first choice, however, and he wanted to be certain the feelings were equitably mutual. But he brushed his insecurities aside as he reminded himself such relationships were most certainly not about equality, and her lack of experience, and especially her current state of virginity proved themselves highly arousing for him.

Although his mind was clear, made up, he was a man of restraint and allowed Ginny to ramble about her devotion to him, her desires to leave her upbringing behind. He watched her as she fingered the stones between her breasts, as she spoke, and he finally lost his patience, pulling her into the bedroom and throwing her onto the bed, her face up, nervous giggles boiling up from her belly, and insecure gesticulations arising from her hands. She continued rambling, thinking he must like what she was saying until he finally barked at her.

"Shut. Up." She quieted instantly as he pounced on her and slowly unclasped each link of her dress. During this elongated undressing Ginny thought about something she'd seen in her "History of Sex" class. She thought of the buttons on a Victorian wedding gown prolonging and heightening the participants' arousal, prolonging the moment when the woman would finally be nude. Ginny was already nearly nude, but Mason and Georgian had conspired to make her completely inaccessible in that dress and now that prolonged moment had come. Once the dress was unclasped Mason carefully unveiled one side, then the other, making it quite simple to lift Ginny from the bed nude. He took her to a rather stiff armchair and pressed her face, by her neck into it's seat. Already aroused he ran his free hand along Ginny's rear, opening her slit with each compression until he entered her slowly.

Mason moved only the head of his cock into and out of Ginny as he stood hunched above her, his hand firmly pressing her face still until he finally asked her if she was ready. A muffled, "Yes," emerged from the seat cushion and Mason pushed his way through the thin membrane that defined her as an aging child. The pleasure of the situation, the cuffs, the collar the undressing, her face pressed down below Mason was almost too much to bear and a muffled groan came bellowing from Ginny's lungs. Mason too was excited by this position but he and Ginny were interrupted by an intrusion. Anastasia skipped in and an almost indiscernible, "Ohh," escaped her.

"You have five seconds to leave," said Mason.

12