The Mom and the Sons Friend Pt. 02-03

Story Info
A journey of self-discovery for both Karen and Matt.
1.3k words
3.72
19.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt could feel his face get hotter and hotter. Karen carried on watching Eastenders but glanced over to him noticing a change in his colour.

"Are you Ok" said Karen who was unsure of what was wrong with him but could see something was up.

"Yes" murmured Matt, still staring at her meaty soles, her slightly worn toes and dry heel. Karen glanced down at her soles and gave a wry and bemused look and reverted back to the TV. Matt snapped out of the stare and realised it was never going to happen, the door opened and in came Nick and Sam killing what was left of any kind of 'ultimate fantasy' he was hoping for.

Matt and Sam went upstairs pretty quickly and Karen was left to wonder what that was all about. Why was he staring at her feet? Why would an 18 year old be staring at a 49 year old with her tired feet? Karen was a very reserved and not very 'with it' when it came to kinks and fetishes. She just didn't understand what happened, but that didn't mean she wasn't intrigued to get to the bottom of it.

Matt walked home that night depressed, his nervousness and lack of confidence came to the fore at the worst possible time and had maybe cost him dearly. But that didn't mean he couldn't fantasise about the way it should have been, if things had been different and he had spoken up, pushing it out there and asking if she wanted a foot rub as she'd 'been on her feet all day'.

Both Karen and Matt went to bed that night thinking about that moment, that split second where nothing really happened, but something quite clearly did. Something clicked in Karen's head; a young man seemed to like a part of her body no one else had ever been interested in. Her husband had never even taken the slightest bit of notice in her feet, never rubbed them, nothing. And at that moment she started to smile, she understood that a cute young 18 year old liked her, or part of her and that made her feel good.

A few weeks came and went and Karen was constantly thinking about Matt, she couldn't get his look at her feet out of her mind. It was starting to excite her which in some ways scared her. Karen was a practicing Catholic and would go to church most weeks. She wasn't a full on bible basher but did feel some guilt having those thoughts about such a young boy. Matt too was still thinking about that night and still kicking himself for not saying something. Interestingly Matt didn't know Karen had seen him staring and was completely unaware of what was going through her mind.

During these weeks Karen started to pay more attention to her feet, wearing her cutest sandals out and about. She would constantly bring up her feet at every available opportunity trying to get compliments and even started walking around barefoot at work to which one older male worker told her 'what's that smell' which she gawped at but secretly loved someone noticing and talking about her feet. Another, two young apprentices were kneeling next to her at her table looking at something on the PC screen which she enjoyed taking much pleasure in "It's where you boys belong", she said to Maureen sitting across from her "at my feet." That moment that evening had given Karen a new found confidence and started to feel sexy in her own skin which amazed her. Part of her though wanted to be alone with Matt again, she wanted to play with him, and that to her was very naughty.

And that's when it started, how Karen was going to get Matt alone again? She knew that Wednesday was the night when Nick and Sam were out, Sam had football training and Nick would take him, that was normally 3 hours of alone time for Karen. That excited her; she knew what day, now it was how to get Matt there unknowingly.

Over the next few days Karen would be transfixed by the thought of Matt being alone with her but the one thing she didn't think about was what she would do if they actually were alone; get him to rub her feet? Just smell them? Suck her toes? And how was she going to get him to do it? There were so many questions floating around her head.

This problem excited but also scared Karen, was she prepared to potentially ruin her sons relationship with his best friend just for kicks? And what about his parents if he told them, god forbid, she'd known them for over 10 years. And how did she truly know Matt loved her feet, hell, how did she even know he had a foot fetish? He might have just been in one of those dazes you get from time to time and his eyes focused on that area. Doubts were clouding Karen's head but she was determined to pursue an evening alone with Matt but to do it completely organically, and make it out as if she knew nothing.

A week later, Karen hatched a plan. She remembered that she had lent Matt's mother a DVD last year and was going to ask for it back. It was a win/win situation; she was going to get her DVD back anyway but knew she would have to bring up Matt over the phone which unnerved her. She didn't want it to come off as if she wanted him to come over especially.

That Saturday night Karen was lying on the couch, her feet stretched out in front of her looking straight through them at the phone. Her mind clogged up with what to say to Matt's mom and how to come across. And then, all of a sudden she plucked up the courage. She moved over and picked up the phone while curling her feet beneath her.

"Hi Debbie, it's Karen, Sam's mom."

"Oh hello Karen, how are you doing?" Said Debbie, a family friend for over ten year.

"I'm good thanks, just tired after work." she said while rubbing her toes. "I'm actually just calling about the Pretty Woman DVD I lent you".

"Oh yes" said Debbie, "What a great film. Would you like it back?"

"Yes please, that would be fantastic."

"Ok, when are you free? I'll get Matt to pop over now with it if you want?"

Karen's face froze with the sound of Matt's name but knew she had to keep calm and tell Debbie the right day and time.

"We've actually got friends over soon so maybe err, Wednesday would be great."

Karen waited with baited breath to hear what Debbie's response would be.

"No worries, I'll tell him to pop over after school with it."

"I'm home from 6pm so anytime after then, thank you Debs" said Karen excitedly who put the phone down and carried on rubbing her soles underneath her toes. She relaxed back and smiled to herself. She'd booked some time alone with Matt. It was on and there was no turning back; Wednesday 26th June 2003 was the date.

Over at Matt's, his mom and just told him the news that he was going over to Sam's house on Wednesday to drop off a DVD. As he lay back on his bed all he could think about was Karen's feet. Although he knew Sam had training he thought they alternated most weeks so thought he would see Sam and Nick too on Wednesday. That didn't stop him from fantasizing wildly about smelling and kissing her mature feet.

As the days counted down Karen started to feel nervous about the whole thing, partly because she knew things could go wrong, badly wrong, or things wouldn't even happen at all. What if football training wasn't on? Or her mother popped over for a chat. She didn't know if she even wanted to go through with it but then she realised she wasn't going through with anything, all she was going to do was be herself.

And then the day came, Wednesday the 26th...