The Moment

Story Info
A personal experience.
969 words
3.73
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment...

I am 37, female, and have been a collared slave for over eight years, I am owned by Master John. It was Master John who found my submissive side and worked on me to 'brake me in'. I am totally under his wise guidance and control, I live with him on a 24x7 basis.

In this account, I would like to share with you the moment in service I most enjoy, anticipate and fear.

The Master does not make exclusive use of me, indeed the opposite, I am used, and have been used by many Masters and men.

I recount what is a regular event, however this instance will remain with me forever, you will appreciate why!

ENJOYMENT

I enjoy most the sensation of a 'new pair of hands' on my breasts, never knowing if they will 'weigh them', fondle them, grope them, squeeze them, what will they do?

It doesn't really matter. As a slave I enjoy giving pleasure, having my body used like a toy for pleasure. A body now owned by the Master, his 'breast', his cunt, his slut.

ANTICIPATION

When been displayed or offered, it's never known if someone who begins with a gentle caress will keep gentle, enjoy the sensuous feel of breast flesh, a hardening nipple between their fingers and the arousal of the slave. Maybe a hand will drop down to explore the silky shaven cunt and play the girl like a fine musical instrument. A Master appreciating the sexual experience of the girl.

Or maybe, at that unpredicted second, nipple twisting agony as the Master begins his work. 'Love' and 'sex' nowhere in thought, rape and pain, using me to the limit.

FEAR

After so many years I mostly know what to expect, but when the moment changes to 'the unknown', a new path or experience, a Master with different tastes, that is when I feel fear.

This is where I had just arrived, on this most memorable of days: I had stripped naked and was blindfolded, a normal course of action before been handed for inspection to someone who did not want to be seen. The person came behind me, reached round to fondle my breasts. I realised it was a woman from her small hands as well as when she subsequently spoke.

I am only a 35B, so not at all big! The woman remarked cruelly that there was 'not enough' to enjoy. She slapped me hard across the breasts, causing me to yelp. The sound originating as much from the surprise, as from the pain. The blindfold always adds an extra dimension to any act, the 'unknown timing'. Even if you basically know what's coming, as with comedy, timing is everything.

She called for my arms to be bound behind my back, folded, behind me. A Master or two quickly obliged. She was before me, stroking my breasts and rubbing my nipples.

She then began to do some (I presume) Japanese style rope bondage to separate my breasts. From the feel was this was very fine silky rope indeed. There was then, applied to the base of each breast a very tight, a leather belt. I guessed the breasts would quickly ripen, shades of red, blue and purple.

The Mistress then leant to kiss and nuzzle the nipple, her hand dropping and three fingers forcing their way into my cunt, which by now was wet and very accommodating. She applied a thumb to the clit and began to arouse me.

'Come bitch, before I start on you, come for me'. She began to bite my nipple and thrust hard into me. It took nearly two minutes for me to come.

I was then sat on a chair. I felt needles been placed strategically all around my breasts. I heard her say something about a DD. I then realised I was having saline treatment to blow up my breasts.

It took twenty minutes of agony, she carefully applied her needles all over to get the effect she wanted. A pair of very artificial DD breasts.

She whispered in my ear, 'All this just to fuck you in the arse, and have a good hold on these melons'. The Mistress invited the Master and two friends to play with the massive tits whilst she prepared.

The Master made me stand. Oh, they were so heavy, he took me from behind, no doubt getting me prepared for the Mistress.

She was, I think, a sadist! She rammed a big dildo, probably 10 inch, not sure, into me with no lube. Then she set out to hurt me, telling me she would have me crack. My heavy breasts were slapped, made to dangle and twirl around, pulling the skin so hard it felt like a knife was cutting the flesh. She squeezed the nipples, turned them, all the time ramming my arse hard. She wanted me crying, which she achieved after the severe pounding of my arse and twisting of the nipples.

That pain was eye wateringly bad! But the stabbing feeling of blood rushing back into the breasts once the belts were removed was excruciating. And that pain is from within, far more potent than that applied from without.

To this day I don't know who she was, I don't think she's had me since and I have never seen any photos of the afternoon.

The breasts took around a week to go back to normal, except for the belt marks which were visible some time longer

My enjoyment, anticipation and fear, three hours on a Sunday afternoon. If Mistress is reading by any chance, 'Thank You for using me and letting me experience pain in that new way'.

Slave Deborah

(please note, for ease of reading the girl has Master's permission to use 'I' in this account)