The Moment My Life Changed

Story Info
Desire and sexual awakenings with son and father.
1.9k words
3.62
68.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MOMENT MY LIFE CHANGED

At the age of eighteen, like most teenagers, I was still living with my parents. It was Saturday and after a hard week lugging around scaffolding for a company my Father knew. I fancied a rest, I did'nt have a girlfriend at the time, so I decided to take it easy and stay indoors. My Mother had left the previous evening to spend the weekend with her parents. So the only other person in the house was my Father.

I lay on my bed, trying to work out what I was going to do during the morning. I'd woken early and had already showered. So as usual whenever I got bored I started playing with my dick. My cock was quite a decent size and very good looking. As it was warm, I stood up and took off the grey vest I was wearing. I walked to the window and looked out. It was about eight o'clock in the morning. And while it was raining outside, it was warm in the house.

My dick was aching for some attention. I had discovered the pleasure of not wearing underwear from an early age. I squeezed at the bulge in my Levis, but I decided before any action was going to take place. I would go downstairs and get a bottle of Coke from the fridge.

I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. Even though my Father was in, I could'nt hear him. My cock was throbbing, and the outline was clearly visible. I got to the kitchen, opened the door of the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Coke. As I opened the bottle, I heard noises coming toward me.

"Morning Jack, i'll do us some breakfast in a while".

It was my Father, otherwise known as Jim. At the age of forty-seven, my Father was still considered to be good looking. He stood an even six foot tall, and had a well-built muscular physique. This was'nt due to him going to the gym. He was a 'roofer' by trade, and that kept him fit. He was wearing his usual black bathrobe and nothing on his feet.

As I turned to face him, I realised the bulge in my jeans was clearly visible. I looked at my Father.

"Alright Dad?", I said, moving the bottle of Coke down towards my crotch.

My Father smiled.

"I'm just going to have a shower, and then i'll do us some breakfast Jack".

"Alright", I said.

With that, I made a quick exit from the kitchen, and up the stairs to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me, took a swig of cola and placed the bottle on the bedside cabinet. I lay down on my bed, while embarrassed that my Dad may have seen my hard-on. My cock was stiffer than ever. I guess it was the attention I had been given.

As it was overcast outside, it was quite dark in my room. I closed my eyes and guided both hands to my crotch. With one hand I cupped my balls, with the other I traced the outline of my cock. It felt good, I smiled to myself.

I must have fallen asleep for a short time, as I found myself suddenly awake. My dick had softened, I got up off the bed. From the window, I noticed it was now raining quite hard. I walked over to the bottle of coca cola and finished it off. I needed to take a piss, so I placed the Coke bottle on an empty part of the bookshelf.

I made my way to the door and walked out on to the landing. As I was about to make my way to the toilet. I heard noises coming from the bathroom. The door was very slightly ajar, for some reason I slowed down. I knew it must be Dad getting ready to take a shower. But I suddenly found myself curious.

I was close to the bathroom doorway. I was being as quiet as I could, my heart was pounding. I listened and heard the sound of the shower. I peeped through the gap. There was my Father, he was naked and just about to step into the shower. I was shocked at what I could see. I've seen my Mother and Father semi-naked by accident a few times. But this was different. As my Father stepped into the shower, his back was facing toward me. The only Men I had seen naked before this. Were those in the showers and changing rooms at the football pitches my old school used to hire.

I could feel my heart pumping, and my cock was getting hard. I was'nt sure what to do next. If my Father caught me, I could be in deep shit!. I was riveted to the spot. The shower cubicle was positioned in the bathroom directly facing the door. My Dad was in the shower. Curiosity and excitement got the better of me.

It was quite dark on the landing. I quickly, quietly grabbed the bathroom door handle. And narrowed the gap between door and doorframe. Then I looked to see if my Father had noticed me, he had'nt. He must have been in a rush as the shower curtain was only part closed.

There he was with his back towards me. This was the first time I can remember seeing my Dad without any clothing on. My Father was a fit muscular forty-seven year old. With a slightly worn but handsome face. I watched as the water hit his shoulders and ran down his back. I watched as the water ran over and between the cheeks of his muscular arse, and down his strong legs.

One of my hands was now firmly wrapped around the bulge in my jeans. I left the other free, just in case I needed to close the door more.

My Father started to turnaround in the shower, he was side-on to me now. I could'nt believe what I was seeing. My Father's body was blowing my mind. As the water cascaded down over his body. I looked at his chest, I noticed how smooth skinned he was. I stared at his muscular legs, and then. Then I stared at his cock, or should I say my Dad's dick drew my attention to it!?!.

My Father's dick was big, compared to mine. It looked as though my Dad's cock must have been at least ten inches in length. It also looked as though my Father's cock was getting bigger. With every slight movement my Dad made, his dick would swing and slap against his thighs. Dad turned the shower down and started to soap himself. He was practically facing me now. His big thick cock and equally impressive balls facing me full on.

He slowly lathered his chest and arms with soap, he soaped his back. Then his hands went down to the cheeks of his arse. My Father's hands seemed to linger lovingly while soaping his buttocks. My cock was stiff, and my hand was slowly squeezing at it through my jeans.

My Father had turned slightly clockwise, so his other side was now in profile to me. He was soaping his legs. His hands went up and down almost in slow motion. My Father's cock was now more than slightly hard. I noticed that my Dad had a short tight foreskin. As his cock was getting bigger, the foreskin was revealing more of his purple knob. My heart was beating so hard, I found it hard to breathe.

Then still in profile my Father started to soap his cock and balls. He lovingly stroked his big thick manhood. Both of Dad's hands were now around his genitals. While one soaped his balls, the other was caressing his member. The look on my Father's face was of pure pleasure. His blue eyes were closed, as he licked his lips. I licked mine.

I unzipped my jeans, and slipped a hand down the front to my stiff dick. My Dad's cock was now almost fully erect, he looked like a God.. His beautiful cock swaying with the slightest move. My Father turned the shower tap to a higher setting. He then turned towards the shower wall, stretched his arms up and against the tiles. The water flowed down his body. Over his head, then his shoulders. Down his back, over his arse cheeks and finally down the length of my Father's legs.

My Father turned round, his hands now washing the soap from his torso. This was better than any of the porn films in my Dad's collection. He finished washing the soap from his lower torso and legs. He'd left his cock till last. Now facing me almost full-on. His manhood was hard, it was big. My Father took a hand to his cock and the other to his balls. I heard him sigh, as he fondled his fantastic prick. My throat was dry.

I lovingly watched as my Father stroked his cock. It was the most amazing sight I had seen in my life. I watched as he pulled his foreskin down the shaft of his dick. I was staring at my Father's naked meat!. My heart was in my mouth.

All of a sudden I was aware of Dad's eyes looking in my direction. Shit!, I thought. With my jeans still unzipped and my dick sticking out. I quietly and quickly made my way to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me. I put my cock back into my jeans and zipped them up. I sat on the bed waiting for my Father to enter the room and have a go at me.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably only something like three quarters of an hour. There was a knock on my door. I jumped.

"Jack, breakfast is ready mate"

My Father said.

"Uhh alright Dad, i'll be down in a minute", I replied.

With my heart still pounding, I got up from the bed and put my vest on. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Jim was serving the cooked breakfast on to plates. Without looking directly at my Father's face I sat down at the table opposite where he would sit. My Father was wearing his favourite worn out jeans and a pair of black Vans trainers. He was bare-chested.

I felt myself starting to blush, as my Father walked round to place the plate by me. My eyes quickly and briefly gazed at my Father's crotch. I saw with desire, a beautiful large bulge, which looked like it

ended somewhere down my Father's right thigh. His cock did'nt look hard, but it was definitely full. Jim placed the plate by me. As he made his way to his seat, I looked at my Father's muscular back. Then as he turned to sit at the table. I quickly gazed at his chest and erect nipples. Feeling my dick starting to swell, I looked at my Father's face. I gazed into his blue eyes.

"You're a great looking Father", I said awkwardly.

My Father smiled and said...

"That's a strange thing for you to say Jack, but thanks. I'm proud of the way my Son has turned out too!".

I did'nt know what to do, my Father had'nt seem to have noticed me watching him in the shower. My cock was stiff again, one at the fact I seemed to have got away with it. And also because my Father said he was proud of me. I licked my lips.

We started to eat breakfast.

Afterword: This story is a tale of lust and desire, based on events that occurred during my teenage years. No sexual encounter took place between Father and Son, up to and past the age of legal consent.

(c) copyright April 2012 by Jacknoir.