The Moment of Truth

Story Info
He must decide if she is worthy of being His pet.
3.1k words
4.34
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was late...

Perhaps that meant she had changed her mind.

It had been her idea, after all, to learn under me, to submit to my dominion over her.

This was after she'd discovered it was I, all along, who'd had her best interests at heart. And it was not just because I wanted her to get some direction, some discipline, in her life. I looked at my watch again. I wasn't angry, for she was not yet mine. I'd refused to rush into this, for I wasn't sure I could trust her completely. If there wasn't complete trust from either of us, then both of us could not do this.

I heard her car screech to a halt in my driveway.

I watched her through the sheers over the front window as she jogged to the front door. So she knew she was late.

Her keys jangled as she fumbled to put them in her purse, her pumps clicking on the concrete walk.

I'd arisen and open the door just as she was about to ring the bell.

"You're late," I said flatly.

"I-I was in a meeting, and got out late."

"Next time you are to call me and let me know... as a courtesy, if nothing else. I could be worried had you been any later." The disappointment was evident in my voice.

"B-but I told you..."

I raised my finger to my lips, and gave her a sharp look of unmistakable anger.

"The correct response the first time should have been 'I'm sorry.' I'm afraid you're already forgetting your place, and we've not yet entered into this seriously. It's likely a good thing..." my voice trailed off as I turned my back to her and started to walk down the hall to my den. I heard her door close behind me, and the clacking of her heels as she walked to catch me.

"Wait!"

I turned sharply. "Excuse me?" The anger in my eyes was unmistakable, though I struggled to keep my tone with her flat.

"I-I'm sorry..." she stammered, averting her eyes from me.

"FOR?"

"For being discourteous... for forgetting myself. Please forgive me."

"You KNOW I have an issue with you as far as trust goes. And we have talked about how that affects what you have asked from me. It was your idea to become my pet, my dear."

A look of genuine remorse crossed her face. I now at least believed in the sincerity of her apology.

"Very well. And what do you propose we do about this?" I am not sure she knew the extent to which I was about to put her to the test. Our future together depended upon the next few moments, and I felt that she was clueless about that.

"I think... no, I know that I deserve to be punished for my insolence and for my inconsideration." I looked over at her, and her eyes were correctly at the ground in front of me.

"Yes... you do. Stand right there until I tell you otherwise."

"Okay... I mean... Yes, Sir."

"Good."

I went over to an island, under which I kept my toys in a cabinet... Picking out a pair of sturdy leather wrist cuffs and matching ankle cuffs, I turned and faced her. Her eyes were still looking down. Good...

"Take off your blouse," I said quietly.

"What?"

"You are not to speak unless I give you permission," I said in an exasperated tone. "Don't you want this?"

"Y-yes... Sir..." her voice trembled.

I really wasn't sure if SHE knew what she wanted... But I patiently waited for her to undo her blouse and lay it on a chair that happened to be right next to her.

"Good," I said, walking over to her. "Now, reach out your wrists."

She looked up at me.

I looked at her sternly... And turned to grab something she could not see. I held it behind me as I resumed walking across the room to where she stood in a rather fetching ecru-colored lace demi-brassiere... It showed off her breasts very nicely, I thought. I handed her the wrist cuffs.

"Put these on."

She slowly put on one, tightening and buckling the leather strap of the cuff, holding it against her chest. And then the other.

"Very good, pet... That is what I will call you. Does that please you?"

"S-sir," she stammered, "Whatever pleases you pleases me."

"Very good, pet. That is nearly the first thing you've said right this evening without taxing my patience."

She kept her eyes down and her arms at her side. Other than her brassiere, she was still wearing a pair of neatly pressed black slacks and black patent pumps... She had not yet come through the moment of truth. But I don't think she realized it yet. I was about to bring it to her full attention... Brushing up against her, I grabbed one of her wrists and pulled it behind her.

"Give me your other arm," I said in an even, authoritative voice.

She swiftly complied.

I clipped the rings on the cuffs together with snap hook I had in my pocket and smacked her clothed bum with my hand. She stifled a startled cry as I began to enter the moment of truth for good.

"If I decide to collar you, you will be mine," I began. "I thought you understood exactly what that means and what will be expected of you. I have been giving you a chance to prove that you can be trusted, but so far, you have given me nothing but disappointment."

"B-bu..." she began.

"YOU INTERRUPT me..." I cut her off, brusquely. "You speak out of turn, and before I give you permission to speak. You do not see fit to tell me you are going to be tardy, and I will expect promptness from you in the future, IF I decide that we will go through with this, you are going to need to behave as I should be able to expect. Is that understood? Or you can leave here right now and never come back..."

"Yes, Sir." She was visibly deflated, and I felt a little pity for her, but I could not let this disobedience go again, having just talked about it.

"What did I just say?" I asked loudly and crisply. "Did I give you permission to speak?"

She shook her head.

"No, I didn't... And you continue to take liberties that are not yours to take."

I took out the flogger from behind my back and showed it to her. Nine long thin strips of deerskin on a black braided leather handle. It was a necessary training tool. Her eyes widened a bit, but she wisely held her tongue.

"You mentioned before that you needed punishment for your insolence and your lack of consideration, right?"

She nodded.

"Well... I think it's time we did just that."

I leaned her body against mine and unfastened the button on her slacks, and roughly pulled down the zipper. I yanked her slacks down about her ankles, exposing a thong that matched her brassiere. She blushed with the humiliation of this... but still held her tongue.

"That's good..." I tried to compliment her. "You are making your training a bit easier by at least being obedient NOW..."

I dragged the straps of the flogger along her right thigh. She flinched. I backed away from her slightly and swung the flogger smartly against her derriere, still in her underwear. SMACK!

"Owww..." she cried.

"That will NOT do at all..." I backed away from her one more step. "You just can't resist speaking out of turn. Not a peep, little one. No sounds at all unless I give you leave. Step out of your slacks," I said.

She stepped out of them, and stood there in her pumps... Her lovely legs flexing gloriously... I shook off the distraction, and picked up her clothes, placing them over the same chair as her blouse.

"These have to come off too," I said, swiftly pulling down her panties, and swinging the flogger again on her now bare bum. SMACK!! SMACK!!!

She held her tongue this time. I was flogging her evenly now... Along her thighs... SMACK! SMACK! All around her waist... SMACK! SMACK!! Her skin was beginning to turn a nice pink color.

"Stay here. I need to get some more toys."

I walked back across the room to fetch a spreader bar, some chain and a couple of other toys... Returning to her, I saw that the pink was beginning to fade. I showed her a trainer gag.

"Do you know what this is for?" I asked. She nodded.

"That's right," I said. "It is for training you to not speak unless I allow you to. Now open wide," I commanded, unfastening the strap that would run under her chin. She complied, and I stuffed the large red rubber ball between her teeth.

"Good girl," I said soothingly, fastening the chinstrap and the strap behind her lovely head. "You can't talk now, can you? Try for me"

"Uhhh...mmmfff." Came the retort in a muffled grunt.

"You DO need some extra punishment for your disobedience, and I have just the thing. Look at me," I barked.

I gave her my evil grin with a playful twinkle in my eyes. The look of fear passed from her eyes as she saw I was not angry. She mistook the grin as playful, not quite grasping my evil intent. I reached behind her and unfastened the snap hook between the cuffs, releasing her wrists. She smiled a little, unwisely... I unhooked and removed her bra, tossing it onto the rest of her clothes. I brought her hands in front of her and fastened each wrist to a four foot long chain. I guided her a few steps over to where I had a heavy hook on the ceiling, and looped the center of the chain over that, lifting her arms over her head.

"Now... Let's see how well you can speak out of turn, little one."

I swung the flogger and snapped it against her sweet derriere. SMACK!

She flinched. I cracked it a little harder. SMACK!

"MMMFFFF," she groaned through her gag.

"Not so easy to speak out of turn, now is it?"

She shook her head, looking up at me.

SMACK! I cracked the flogger against the back of her thighs.

"Neither are you to meet my gaze unless I give you leave, do you hear me?"

She nodded.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I was swinging the flogger in even strokes, but unmistakable harder than before. Tears were beginning to run down her cheeks.

"I hope you understand that I am not doing this to hurt you. But you did ask for this, didn't you little one?"

She slowly nodded.

SMACK!

She started to try to spin away from the sting of the whip now. This would not do at all!

"DO you not want to take your punishment like a good girl?" I knew she'd nod... "I see you nodding, but your body is not agreeing. I think you need to be taught better how to stand still."

I picked up the ankle cuffs that I'd laid aside, knelt down, and quickly fastened these around her ankles. Then I placed the spreader bar I had brought over onto the floor, and fastened it to her cuffed ankles. She was now spread open, still standing in her heeled shoes, no longer able to get away from the whip so swiftly.

"And I think you need additional training for not having accepted your punishment, little one."

I walked over to her, and placed my hand on her reddened derriere. Admiring the heat of her cheek, I stepped around her and pulled out a pair of tweezer style clamps from my pocket. These were silver with rubber tips, had a ring around each clamp to vary the pressure and had a chain between them. She looked at them carefully. I cupped her right breast and rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Her senses being heightened from her flogging, she squirmed. I put one clamp on her hardened nipple and repeated the treatment on her other breast.

"You need to learn that your body is to be mine. And you need to learn that I have dominion over it, along with the rest of you. Your body is mine to do with as I please."

I pulled the chain, stretching her sweet nipples enticingly. She arched her back to lessen the pressure. I let the chain drop, and picked up a leather paddle.

"You need to learn that will be pain involved in your training, but it is not merely to punish you and condition you. It is to teach your body that every sensation it has is to be controlled by me. And the reward you will reap in endless pleasure is beyond your wildest dreams, I assure you."

SMACK! The paddle came down on her bum, and tears welled up in her eyes immediately. SMACK! Each round check of her sweet derriere should have the same ripe red color of my discipline. SMACK! SMACK!

"Do you understand that your body will be mine? Look at me."

She raised her eyes to meet my gaze, and nodded slowly. It was her acceptance of my dominion, and not her helplessly bound body, that made me hard... I wanted her now... But the moment of truth was not yet over.

"Good, pet."

She lowered her eyes, as I lay down the paddle, and walked up behind her. I caressed her red rear softly... She moaned slightly through her gag, and I caught the scent of her liquid desire, beginning to seep out. I continued caressing her derriere, my fingers slipping between her cheeks... almost nuzzling her labia... Her body strained to be closer to my touch. She wanted release. And so I stopped. She whined slightly behind her gag as I faced her.

"I told you, your body is mine. And I decide when you will cum."

I reached down and tightened the rings on the nipple clamps... She squeaked in pain.

"Relax, little one... You will be mine."

I leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck softly, as I reached down between her legs and parted her honeyed lips, slowly slipping my finger between them. She bucked against my hand as I slowly and gently rubbed my finger across her stiff clitoris. Her juices began to flow freely as she neared nirvana. I stopped again.

Her body was shaking now, her legs spread wide and trembling. She was almost at a boil, and it was time for her to simmer a while.

I fetched a velvet blindfold, and brought it over to her, placing it over her face. The trembling was starting to subside, and so I left the room, to go draw a bath for her. And to fetch another toy, after I had turned on the faucets of the tub at little more than a trickle. I knew it would take approximately fifteen minutes for the large tub to fill. I got the toy out of a drawer in the master bedroom, and returned to the den.

"Ready to come to a climax, my little one?"

She nodded slowly, as if unsure that was what I wanted her to do. She was unaccustomed to being blindfolded, and her head tried to follow where she thought I was.

"Good. Your body will become an instrument on which I will play music of purest pleasure. Are you becoming accustomed to your training?"

She nodded as I gave the chain between her breasts a short sharp tug. Her entire body flinched at this bit of pain. Her derriere was no longer that lovely shade of deep red, and so I gave her a few more sharp whacks to return it to the proper color. SMACK! SMACK! I caressed her bum again, feeling the heat... I stepped around in front of her and leaned against her. I cupped her left breast, and slowly began to release the clamp. I held the chain as I replaced the clamp with my lips and tongue. Slowly I began to gently flick her almost purple nipple with the tip of my tongue. She writhed as best she could, being cuffed and spread, and the smell of her pleasure grew stronger. I placed my leg between her thighs, holding the spreader bar in place as I wrapped my free arm behind her waist and pulled her against me. Her body was on fire... I removed the other nipple clamp, and ministered to her right nipple as I had to the other. She strained to grind her pubis against my leg in an attempt to find release. So I stepped out from between her legs, my pant leg now wetted with the sweet juices that had been running down her thighs.

I brought out the toy that I had stuffed in my back pocket, a large soft vibrating dildo. I twisted the base lightly and it began to buzz unmistakably. Her body became rigid at the sound.

"Yes, pet, it is time for you to cum."

I slipped the toy between her slick lips easily, for she was almost dripping with pleasure, having had a couple of small orgasms, but not the one I knew she had in her. I began to twist the toy inside her, and she groaned loudly. I reached down and began to suckle her nipples, lightly brushing my teeth over first one... and then the other. She had begun to squirm a little more, grinding as best she could against the dildo.

"Now, pet..." I said as I turned the toy's speed up higher and began to thrust it in and out...

The quake started at the feet, and moved up through her legs, her whole body shaking as a muffled squeal escaped her. She came and cam, her juices dripping over the toy and down onto my hand. And then, her body went limp...

After unfastening the spreader bar, I took the chain off of the hook on the ceiling and lifted her spent limp body. I carried her to the bedroom, gently laying her on the bed. I left to go turn off the taps in the tub, and check the water – perfect. I returned to her and removed the blindfold. Then I unfastened the trainer/gag. She opened her eyes and looked at me blissfully, as I began to unfasten her wrists and ankles.

"Thank you," she sighed.

"You are welcome, my pet," I replied as I lifted her up and carried her to the tub. She stepped into the water and descended into the warmth.

"Take your time, little one. I have a long night planned."

She closed her eyes and smiled, dreamily...