The Moment When You Realize...Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight guy forced to suck black cock on a street corner!
1.1k words
4.13
45.6k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories I wrote a while back. These are all short and my goal was to get the reader thinking about what happens next. Think of it as audience participation... I appreciate your thoughts and comments...but please be kind.

I find it interesting on Lit that I get lots of comments...some of them come directly to me and don't get posted. On the same story one reader will say it's too long, another will say it's too short, too much detail, not enough detail...I realize it is difficult to please everyone, so my thinking is...I'll just do it the way I want but try to keep your thoughts in mind.

However, you have to realize that sometimes the stories write themselves!

Thanks for your interest and comments! G

*****

That Moment When You Realize...

That moment when you realized that you had borrowed money from the wrong person!

Your best bud of over 5 years cut you in on a sure bet deal! You need $1000 to get in, it was "guaranteed" to pay back 7 to 1!

So I borrowed $1000 from a guy who knew a guy. I knew it was not the right thing to do, but Jason was positive that it would pay off! He and two other buddies put money in it too, the difference was they had the $1000 to lose, I had to borrow mine! But the guy gave me what he called the "sweet" deal! If I paid him back in full in 7 days or less it was $1000 plus $100, if it took 2 weeks it was $1000 plus $250. I didn't care I still stood to make over $6000!

Of course, the deal went bust. The friend who had turned me on to the money told me I had better go see "the man" and tell him what had happened and set up some kind of payment deal. Because if I ran or hid, he would hunt me down and I'd probably end up in the hospital!

I was so scared I almost threw up, but Jimmy agreed to go with me to try and ease the deal. We got to the man, he was as usual on the street in one of the worst parts of town. Hell just being there scared me enough. I was glad that he didn't go off on me, or seem like he was going to physically hurt me. We worked out the terms which were going to be really hard for me to pay because the interest just kept escalating. Hell, I figured I was going to have to sell my junker of a car, but I would gladly do that to keep from getting my legs broke or something.

After he finished telling me the outrageous terms of my payback, he informed me that if I didn't appear with what was due on the dates he set up, that in less than 12 hours someone would find me and I had better have a pretty good medical plan! That, of course, scared the shit out of me, and then he dropped the bomb.

"Now, get on your knees, bitch!"

"What?"

"You heard me, bitch get on your knees! This is going to be a little exercise that you will perform at every payment until I am back in full! Get on your knees NOW"

He was a large man who with or without a weapon could take me in a heartbeat, but there were also three other large black men standing near that I knew were his men, so I did as told and got to my knees, hoping he was just going to make me beg or worse yet kiss his boots or something. But no, instead he grabbed his fly, unzipped and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life!"

"Now, bitch, you're not only going to suck this big black cock, you are going to bury your face in my pubic hair right here on this street corner and show the entire world that you are a bitch who doesn't pay his debt, get at it, and I'd suggest you get it all in there before it reaches full size, now go!"

I glanced at my friend and he said, "Uhm, I'll meet you back at the car...I don't want to watch this!"

The man said, "You ain't going anywhere, you are the one who brought me this bitch that doesn't pay his bills to me...and if he doesn't pay the next time, you're going to be right there on your knees next to him!"

I leaned in and started to take hold of the huge cock and my hand was slapped away, "No hands bitch, mouth only, and if I feel one tooth on my cock, I'll start knocking your fucking teeth out two at a time!"

His big cock hung so low I was on my knees and had to duck down to get the head into my mouth. This was the last thing I "ever" wanted to do, but here I was sucking a cock, and not only that it was in broad daylight, on a street corner in front of others including a guy I had known for several years.

It was fucking horrible, but I was terrified! His cock tasted and smelled like piss, cum, sweat, and hell maybe even pussy, I wondered how long it had been since he'd washed it! I was doing okay, I thought, never sucking a cock before, until I heard him say, "Now bitch, you gonna deep throat this big fucker!"

He grabbed my head and pulled forward until that huge monster pushed my throat muscles open and traveled on past! My face was suddenly buried in a thick wooly bush that smelled like piss and an armpit at the same time. I started gagging and almost heaving. He growled, "You had better not puke on me or I will fuck up your face so bad, even yo momma won't recognize you!"

With that, I felt his cock lurch, his hip jam the last millimeters into my throat, and the tube on the bottom of his cock pulsed rope after rope of thick, gooey hot cum blasted down my throat!

When he finished grunting, he pulled about 12" of thick black cock out of my throat! He made a few fuck motions with leaking head on my tongue to make certain I got some of the disgusting taste on my tongue, then pulled free, looked down at me and laughed!

"Now bitch, see you next week, and you had better have your payment, or first you're going to suck every cock that passes this street corner for an hour, and then some of my buds over here are going to fuck you up to get you ready for a trip to the hospital!"