The Monarchy Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother reclaims what was taken from him.
2.8k words
51k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscoot
drscoot
11 Followers

Anne and her husband Reed arrived a day early. Tomis greeted them at the door, Anne looked like her brother with raven black hair and bright blue eyes. She stood at five foot three inches. Reed stood at six foot even, he was raven haired but with gray eyes.

"Sir. Madame. My master will see you in the great hall," Tomis gestured as he escorted the two.

Alex grinned as Reed and Anne entered, "Welcome, I hope the journey wasn't difficult."

"No not at all, your sister made the trip worth it. She gives the best blow jobs I have every gotten. You should try her."

"I did. Long before you married her. I used to fuck her so rough she was begging for my seed," Alex started getting hard remembering the encounters they used to have. Walking up to Anne he pulled her close to him, and kissed her passionately. Anne laughed as Alex brushed a thumb across her breast. "She was irresistible, she still is." He said looking into her eyes.

"You fucking bastard! You deflowered my wife! When was this?" Reed demanded.

"Husband, I was sixteen at the time. Alex was eighteen. If my brother, wants to take me when and where he wants, who am I to argue with him. He is after all a man," Anne said with a hint of warning.

"As you wish," Reed answered before bowing to his brother-in-law.

Alex and Reed left for his study. "So, you have been married to my sister for two years now. Why does she not bare your child?"

"I do not know. I fuck her nightly, and still she gives me no heir." Reed sighed.

The two men rounded a corner and stepped inside Alex's chambers. "Please sit, you are going to want to."

Sitting down, "What is going on?"

"I am sure you have heard of my father's untimely death," he inquired.

"Yes, that is why myself and the other lords came quickly to your estate," Reed said in earnest. "I know" Alex poured some wine for the two, "drink." He sat down behind his desk, "I am aware of the faction that murdered him. But right now... isn't the time to worry about that," pausing he took a drink "now we have to worry about a country struggling."

"I beg pardon?"

"Our country is struggling. There is constant fight amongst the colonates. You can't tell me you haven't witnessed it in your colonate."

"You are correct."

"I am creating a monarchy. I will be the King. Now, as for you. You will vote in my favor at the council, or I will release your bonds to my sister. Understand?" Alex asked Reed.

"Yes, I agree," was all Reed could manage before he started choking.

"Here's what went wrong. You have something I want. I am taking her back," Alex finished as Reed collapsed to the floor. "Slaves!" Alex ordered as four slaves appeared. "Clean up this mess." The slaves eagerly removed the body from his study. "Send for Anne."

Alex sat with his feet perched on his desk, a glass of wine in one hand while reading an edict he had finished. He wanted to make sure everything was in order before the other lords arrived. His sister walked in, her shoulders bare and a necklace ran down her neck and into her cleavage. Taking his feet of his desk, he motioned for her.

She walked over to him her white dress was almost translucent the closer she got, he could see the pink nipples and the bare patch of her mound already wetting the surrounding material. His own member started become tight in his pants. His hairy chest rose up and down quicker the closer she got.

Standing up, he grabbed her and kissed her with a burning passion. His fingers unlacing her dress, and pushing it off her body. Lifting her up he sat her down on a nearby table, his lips began exploring her, starting with the neck, slowly working his way to her pink nipples. As he licked and nibbled on her nipples, his hands caressed her. He moved lower and kissed her belly, "I'm going to put a baby in there," he smiled.

"Please Alex..." Anne whimpered as he continued to work his way down. Kissing her one thigh before teasing her clit and kissing her other thigh. His own member was fighting against the trousers even harder. Looking down he noticed a large wet spot. "Now you've done it sister," before she could respond his mouth was sucking her clit while his tongue dodged in and out relentlessly. She tried to buck him off but he held her in place.

"Alex...stop...fuck...can't," was about the few words she could manage to get out. His tongue continued to assault her, and the more she tried to move the deeper he got. "Oh shit...oh fuck... I'm gonna cum...don't stop," she gasped as she grabbed his head and held him there. He managed to get his thumb on her clit and began teasing it quickly.

When he felt the first quivers, he clamped his mouth over her mound as she orgasmed and squirted. Her juices were like a drug to him, he needed more. It had been two years since he last tasted his sister. As she started to calm down, Alex restarted his assault with his tongue and thumb.

It didn't take nearly as long to make her squirt and cum a second time, as she started squirting again his mouth was quickly over her mound swallowing as much as he could. As she calmed down, he moved up to her mouth and began kissing her. Making her taste her juices, Anne responded eagerly moaning as their tongues darted across each other. His manhood still straining against his pants, Alex was eager to reclaim his sister.

Reaching down he untied his pants and let the fall, freeing member. He held himself up with one hand while using his other hand to guide his manhood into her pearl. As he felt the warm slick folds of her flesh he pushed in slowly until his balls slapped against her.

Once Alex felt he had bottomed out he began to quickly thrust in and out of her. His moans of pleasure began to turn into growls of urgency. With each thrust, Annes pearl began to threaten another orgasm, "Alex...brother. Please give me your son," she moaned as her own orgasm erupted. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking him in. As the warmth of her pearl and the sensation of her orgasm increased, Alex growled latching onto Anne's mouth as he released jet after jet of his seed deep inside her.

"You are mine again," he growled at her.

"I have always been yours Alex. I will always be yours," she said as the two remained intertwined for several moments. Once Alex's manhood slid out, they took their time recomposing themselves.

Tomis walked in as Anne was pulling up her dress, "Many apologies my lord and lady."

"Do not worry Tomis, what is it?"

"My lord, it is about earlier." Tomis hinted.

"The death of Reed? My lady here knew about it."

Tomis looked shocked, "It has been taken care of my lord."

"Very good Tomis, prepare my sleeping chambers and relocate my sister's luggage to my room."

"Yes my lord," Tomis scurried off.

"You know have majority," Anne said taking a seat in his lap as she idly played with his chest hair.

"Not yet, I do need the ever so sad widow to sign this document."

Anne signed the document without reading it, knowing that it gave Reed's Estates to Alex. "Now you have majority." She smiled as Alex planted a kiss on her cheek.

"And I hope a son," he put his hand on her stomach.

"I will know in one week Alex."

"Well then, perhaps we should try it again...you know to be sure," he didn't give her a chance to answer as he lifted her over his shoulder and headed towards his bed chambers. Anne was screaming and laughing the entire way.

-------------

It was mid-morning when Alex was woken up by some movement. It didn't take him long to figure out what was going on. He was laying on his side with his sisters back to him, they had fallen asleep that way with his member buried inside her. Now she was fucking herself on his member, he began to play with her breasts with one hand as his other hand worked its way down to her mound. His fingers took over for her hand as he started to play with her clit.

The more he teased it the more she impaled herself, he felt his member begin to pulse his seed into her. He felt her body tighten as her own orgasm took over milking his manhood for all of his seed. As their ecstasy subsided, he smiled "That's number ten."

"We have to be sure that your baby is growing inside of me," she teased.

"I will, we also have two lords due in a few hours," he shifted which allowed him to move her lips to his as he caressed her stomach and breasts. They kissed for several seconds before he got out of bed. "I'll see you in a bit my love," kissing her on the forehead he left the bedchamber.

Alex had just finished straightening his shirt as he stepped into his study to see Tomis in his dark green and black tunic. "My lord, everything is prepared in the great hall."

"Is the throne room complete, as instructed?"

"Of course my lord. Everything is ready."

"And the edicts, as well as patents of nobility?" "Yes my lord. As well as the estate documents for Dornin, Neval, and Trinsmon."

"Then it seems I have little to do."

"Perhaps some more time with the Lady Anne?" Tomis suggested.

"As much as I love my sister, and spending time with her. I need a break Tomis."

"Of course my lord. There is some food on the table if you get hungry."

"Thank you Tomis."

Anne walked into Alex's study as Tomis was leaving. "Love, do you think this is appropriate for this afternoon's festivities?" She asked leaning down to kiss him.

"Yes, sister of mine, that will do perfectly." His member hardened as he looked at her. She wore a hunter green gown, which exposed her cleavage and even offered glimpses of her pink nipples.

Anne smiled as she stepped in between his legs, "I heard you tell Tomis you needed a break from me," she pouted.

"Now Anne, you know that I needed some recovery time."

"You look recovered to me," she teased unlacing his pants. His manhood popping out, "Oh my," was all Anne said before he felt her lick his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, he watched as his head and shaft disappeared into her mouth, reaching down he pulled one of her breasts free and started massaging it. Pinching her nipple, causing her to moan with his member in her mouth.

His free hand went to the back of her head, stopping her from moving to far away. He arched up as he felt her tongue swirl around the head of his manhood, "Oh, fuck, don't stop."

As her tongue continued to dance across his head, he felt her grab his balls and began tugging slightly, before caressing them. "Shit, here comes my seed, oh shit...fuck...fuuuuuuck," he moaned as he shot several times down her throat and into her mouth. She returned to his mouth and kissed him passionately, sharing what was left of his seed in her mouth with him. His tongue eagerly wrestled with hers tasting his own seed.

Tomis returned while the two were kissing and cleared his throat, "My lord and lady, his Lord Jaysen of Trinsmon has arrived."

Alex finished the kiss, his manhood and her breast exposed, "I will receive him when Lord Anthony of Brimban arrives," he finished wiping some missed seed from Anne's chin and feeding it to her before he returned to kissing her.

"You are absolutely perfect sister." He smiled as he looked into her eyes. "I couldn't have asked for someone better at my side," he knew he had picked the perfect queen. The two returned their clothing back into place when Tomis interrupted them again.

"My Lord and Lady, Lord Anthony of Brimban has arrived and is waiting with Lord Trinsmon."

"Escort them to the throne room. I also want guards places at all exits," Alex ordered as Tomis left. "Well my love...shall we?" he offered her his arm.

"Yes," she accepted his arm.

Alex and Anne entered the throne room hand in hand. Lords Brimban and Trinsmon looked at them with a quizzical gaze. Alex sat down at a small table that had been moved there. To his right sat another chair for Anne. "Lords please sit down," Alex offered as a naked male slave poured wine for everyone.

"Lord Anthony of Brimban and Lord Jaysen of Trinsmon, you remember my sister the Lady Anne of Dornin," the nodded to Anne as she took a sip of wine, threatening to reveal more of her breasts.

"Of course Lord Alex of Neval. One could not forget a beauty such as hers," Jaysen offered.

"Actually it is Lord of Neval and Dinver," Alex corrected.

Tomis passed Anne one of the documents, she cleared her throat. "Actually my lords, he is also the Lord of Dornin." She placed the document on the table.

Anthony and Jaysen looked at Anne and Alex in shock, "Yes my lords, that means I have majority rule. As is with our tradition, I was already Lord of Neval. With the passing of my father Lord of Dinver, and neither of you having a male heir it passes to me by blood. With Dornin, Lord Reed failed to consummate his marriage with my sister."

"For two years my lords, I tried. But...Reed couldn't get hard," she lied.

"Which by our law gave me the right as patriarch to release their marriage. Which gave me Dornin by right of revocation."

"That does not make it right Alex," Anthony added.

"Then perhaps this proposal will please you...if you will hear." Alex inquired. Both men agreed and Alex began to lay out his plans for a monarchy.

"Which leaves us to why you are here. You already know that I am going to do this. So the way I see it, you can cooperate or not," he pulled one of the straps on his sister's dress down enough that if he let go her nipple would be seen.

"Perhaps some more persuasion would convince me," Anthony countered.

"I agree with Brimban," Jaysen chimed in.

Alex knew they were wanting to see Anne's breasts, he had selected that dress specifically for that purpose. "You both would be raised in station, from Lords to Count's. That would also include pledging two hundred and twenty five thousand soldiers to me. I would also assure you a link to the royal throne. I will offer my second and third sons to be betrothed to your daughters. If I fail to produce sons, then you will get the betrothal of my daughters."

"How long can we think this over?" Anthony asked.

"My servants should be serving dinner now. I will give you until after dinner to give me an answer. I only hope it is the right one," Alex warned them as he stood up, Anne followed his lead. "Anne and I have a few things to discuss. One hour, and we will reconvene."

Alex and Anne had returned to the throne room, Alex kissed Anne "Things will be better," he promised her as Anthony and Jaysen walked in. Everyone returned to their seats. "So, what have you decided?" Alex asked sliding the document into the center of the table. Next to Jaysen and Anthony were their signets and wax.

"I lord of Brimban hereby agree," Anthony melted some wax onto the document and pressed his signet into it, "Long live the king."

"I lord of Trinsmon hereby agree," Jaysen also melted some wax and pressed his signet into it, "Long live the king."

Alex stood in front of his throne, "Then I present to you my wife, Queen Anne." Anne made her way to Alex and smiled. "Now, you have already pledged your men to me. That also means your obedience. You are free to leave," the two shocked men began to get up, "oh that's right, Lord Anthony of Brimban. I hereby grant you this patent of nobility. You are from this day forth Anthony, Count of Brimban. To you Lord Jaysen of Trinsmon. I hereby grant you this patent of nobility. You are from this day forth Jaysen, Count of Trinsmon. You both may present titles to your own people."

Tomis present each man with his patent, "You may leave."

drscoot
drscoot
11 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
sunsetdevilsunsetdevilover 7 years ago
Great build-up

Please continue with this story line. It is very interesting and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me likey :D

hey, this is pretty good. not sure why everyone hates it :/

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Interesting

Would like to see more. Thanks

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Liked it

Will read more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories