The Money Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm.., Jack, do you make all your women feel this good?" She started us dancing slowly again.

"This feels so wonderful but don't let the girls see us please?" She maneuvered us close to the corner made by the two walls." They might get jealous and demand a dance too!"

I could only hope.

"Let me lean up against this wall and no one will be able to see a thing Jill." I felt the wall against my back, my hand never leaving her breast and I leaned down to kiss her again.

We kissed at least 30 seconds and I felt the strap of her tank top slipping down her arm exposing the top of her breast. Moving my hand over the top of her breast slowly edged it down to that little hard nipple and started squeezing gently again. Her breast was full and firm with a softness that only drove me deeper in want.

Jill moaned and I moaned with her as I did not know how much more of her gently undulating hips I could handle without a sticky wet result. I could feel her pussy starting to shudder slightly as our bodies grew hotter.

We both were taking short intense breaths that grew quicker.

Jill looked over her shoulder and tensing up said to me, "they're over there looking right at us!"

"They can't see us in the shadows baby, but we can stop if it's embarrassing to you."

Looking up at me Jill said, "No, I don't want to stop-I just don't want to get caught-those are my younger sisters."

"How about we sneak in the storage room, it locks from the inside and the bartender doesn't even have a key.

No one can see us in there because the glass is frosted." I kissed her forehead and rubbed that wonderful tit feeling the nipple turn to a bigger rock.

Jill thought for several seconds before looking down at my hand on her boob whispered, "Let's go now!"

I slowly opened the door and we walked in closing it behind us.

She was on me in an instant! I had Jill from head to toe pressing against every pleasurable nerve cell I owned. Moving my back to the wall she moved with me and like before we were kissing up a storm only now the storm was more intense. Lightning was shooting up and down my dick. My left hand was back on her left breast and my right hand was going for the gold on the other side.

Jill was pressed right up on my crotch while her lips were trying to weld themselves to mine I had to move my right hand around to her ass to keep us up right. I knew I would cum if we kept this up so I said, "I've got to get back in a couple minutes to play my last set, I hate to ask but can we continue this later in my room or your room or hell any place you want!?"

Leaning her lower body against me, Jill pulled the straps off her shoulders and my fingers instinctively began caressing her tits more. Her head was tilted backwards and her eyes were closed when she asked me, "you like? Because I'll give you more if you stay!" And she smiled at me.

"I could spend all night just doing this with you," I whispered," You are a gorgeous woman with a fantastic body!"

"I just don't want to get the manager pissed at me for being late".

Jill pulled back slightly and turning us so her back was against the wall said, "Can't you wait till the last minute to go back?"

"I just can't get enough of you right now and if you leave now I'll explode!" She was breathing as heavy as I was and reaching down under her skirt rubbed her crotch and moaned.

"Please baby, I need you in here now!"

"I can stay another minute or two", I moaned into her neck.

"OooH Jack! You are driving me crazy!" Rubbing her nose over mine and brushing her lips over my lips she murmured," "I wish I had something in my hands to squeeze and play with for a couple minutes!" She rubbed that glorious mound of hers back and forth very suggestively on my rock hard penis causing it to pulse excitedly. "Can I... Please?"

I must've looked ecstatic for a moment because she laughed and reaching for my zipper said, "You're having your fun, let me have some with you! Come on, it's only for a minute!"

She got my zipper down in no time and since I go commando out slipped a good 7 inches of good, hard muscle.

Squeezing me ever so gently in a slow steady manner she brought me to my tippy toes in no time at all. It was my turn again to moan and I can moan with the best of them. My dick was feeling so good I almost forgot to squeeze her boobs and kiss her.

Now we were both groaning, and oohing at each other's neck when I whispered to her, "if you keep that up, your skirt is going to be very wet and I won't be able to stop it."

"We can't have that honey," She reached down with her other hand and slowly lifted the front of her tennis skirt above her waist. Her other hand pulled my dick closer to her crotch rubbing it slowly against her pussy!

Jill was commando too! I could feel a 1 inch band of pubic hair surrounding her snatch. I could feel their friction as my cock was rubbed against them and I could feel precum starting to ooze from the tip right onto her vaginal lips.

This was going too far! I'm so close to cumming on her pussy and by the shaking of her hips she's got to be close to cumming on my cock. I start to pull back thinking that's what she would have wanted when she wakes up tomorrow morning. Wrong!

"Whoa baby!! We can't stop now-I am so close you have got to fuck me and I mean fuck me right now!!"

"Oh honey! I don't want to stop but I can't do this to you in a store room! You deserve better than that!"

I was lying through my fucking' teeth, I never wanted to fuck a pussy as bad as right now.

Jill had a death grip on my cock and was rubbing it harder on her lips, I could feel her moisture. I could smell her moisture. I swear I could taste her essence in the air there was so much need between us.

We were kissing and thrashing passionately and then Jill grabbed my ass and pulled my cock right up to her pussy and quietly said, "I'll give you a $50 tip!"

"What!" I didn't believe my ears -she wanted to what?

I froze; no one ever offered me money before,

"I said I'll tip you $50! In your little jar!"

"Please do this for me Jack!"

I still didn't believe what I was hearing, "I don't fuck for money honey!"

"Okay I'll make it $100," She wasn't kidding at all.

Standing on her tip toes, she had the tip of my cock level with her vaginal entrance. If she jumped up only a tiny bit I would slide right up her cunt.

With her right hand she reached over, pulling one of the spare chairs closer to her right leg and raising her right foot to the seat leaned forward and covered the head of my cock inside of her. I could feel the heat and softness of her dilated pussy. I was so ready to surrender to her!

I felt her lips slide over the head of my cock. So warm... So wet...So inviting...

I couldn't help myself; I was feeling horny, trapped, a little cheap, and about to ejaculate a ton of cum all over the crotch of this sensual, wanton woman. Damn! She was rubbing the tip of my cock in a circle right inside her pussy! It was almost all over. I was a millisecond from sliding my entire cock into her raging pussy. The music was going to have to wait.

"I... I... Jill... I!"

"Jack, if you will fuck me right now, right here, this instant I will put $100 cash in your tip jar in appreciation and I will come to your room later and you can fuck me all you want!

"But Please Fuck Me Right Now...Now... Nooowww!"

She sucked on my ear lobe and then She pushed her pussy down capturing me just as I thrust up.

Mmmm!...Aaahh! Ooooh!Aaahh! I was in her pussy and fucking her as hard as she was fucking my cock!

I was grinding upwards just as she was grinding down towards me-it was like we had been fucking for years.

We held on to each other like statues. Our minds only knew what pleasurable and erotic signals our crotches were sending to them. The friction generated in her pussy by my dick unbelievably built up even more, and then more.

Unbelievable! We both were shaking and kissing like it was the end of the world. Her moist and soft pussy gripped me like a silken glove. Now I knew how a succubus could feel!

Jill murmured. "Hold me tight, my knees are getting weak! Don't let me fall"

I grabbed her ass and kissed her mouth hard and we pulled so close it hurt. We both shook and drew breaths like a pair of race horses. I lost control but kept her pulled up to me.

I started to cum just a moment before her back arched and she ground her pussy down to the very base of my cock.

My cock spurted like a hot volcano over and over. The pleasure was indescribable.

Her pussy clenched me and I swore it sucked at me. I felt her fluids mix with mine.

It seemed like it lasted forever but it couldn't have been more than 30 seconds.

I could have sworn I came a quart! And it was all inside her as far up as my dick could reach.

I slowly moved in and out of her pussy for a few moments as her come, and mine mixed together and slowly dribbled out of her and over my balls. Down our legs; so wet and warm!

What a magnificent feeling.

I finally relaxed enough to slowly slide out of that pussy and had to push it back in for just a moment more, then eased out again.

We hugged and kissed and I told her room 114 was available for a return match right after the last set.

Jill looked at me and asked, "I might bring my sisters, ok"?

I nodded weakly.

We left for the restrooms together trying not smile or hold on to each other.

I got back to my seat and guitar noticing the ladies were gone from the bar. I started to play a slow tune just to come down from my sexual high when I noticed my tip jar had several $50 bills stuffed in it.

On the topmost bill written in black marker was 'room 114 see ya!'

I can't wait!

I've had several requests for more stories, sorry I took so long. I skipped ahead a few years from the last story as this actually happened in Mobile Al. several years ago and continued for the entire weekend. This ranks in the top 3 encounters I can recall. If you like it please comment and I will finish the weekend out with the 'Auburn Three.

12