The Monkey's Penis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ass kisser," she insulted it as she held it up. Then, for some reason, she found herself lightly kissing it. She flicked her tongue on the head of it.

She lightly shook her head. That certainly was a strange thing for her to do.

Butt (pun intended) when you gotta use one, you gotta use one, she thought! She placed the little waxy white bullet in position at her opening ...

... and sank to her knees.

"Oh! ... ***my***! ... ***GOD***!!!!"

What a sensation! The suppository had already squipped up her ass, so her finger followed it up her back hole.

"Oh! ... ***my***! ... ***GOD***!!!!"

In, then out, then in, then out.

"Fuck!" she sighed as her finger slowly pumped her asshole.

"Oh, I have to show the boys this!" she giggled, grabbing the box of suppositories. She couldn't believe how good they felt! Couldn't believe how good it felt for a finger to slide in and out.

The image of her son kneeling behind her, licking her asshole, sticking his tongue inside suddenly popped into her head and thrilled her. She tried to cast it back out, but it stayed on her mind as she walked back out to join them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

David sat up. "What did you do?"

"Your mom gave me the idea."

"My mom?! What did you DO, Paul?!"

"Easy, man. It's okay."

"YOU'RE doing all this to my mom?!"

"Easy. Trust me."

"Oh! ... ***my***! ... ***GOD***!!!!" came an urgent voice from the bathroom.

"What did you DO to my MOM?!"

"Oh! ... ***my***! ... ***GOD***!!!!" it came again. David's head turned toward the sound, then back to Paul, and he reached for him.

"Man! Back off!"

"What the fuck did you do to --" David held onto Paul's shirt and punched him in the face with the other hand "-- my MOM?!"

Lydia staggered out of the hall into the living room then, carrying a box of suppositories in one hand and a vial of vaseline in the other. "Boys!" she sighed "You two HAVE to stick some of these up my ass!"

"Wha--?!" David asked as his mother got down on her hands and knees and cocked her ass out at him.

"Please, David! I NEED you -- I need you to stick these up in me! And you need to make sure you get them really far up there! So push your finger up after them and wriggle it around some! Please!"

"Suppositories?"

"Yes! Up my ASS! PLEASE, David!" She wriggled her ass enticingly, then looked over her shoulder and held the vaseline towards her son. "And lube up your finger so you can get them really far up there! Pleeeeaaase!"

"What?!" David turned to Paul.

Paul was rubbing his hand along the cheek where David had punched him. "She said she had to go to the bathroom. So I made her ass hot. Fucker. See if I ever do you another favor."

David turned from Paul back to his mother. "Daaaaavid!" she whined. "Touch my asshole! Just rub it a little bit! Just a little! Pleeeeeaaaase ..." She looked over her shoulder again, beet red with embarassment, but she had to ask her son, "Could you lick it too? Just a little? Pleeeease?!" She swayed her butt slowly from side to side, hoping she was tempting him. "Pleease?"

"Man!" David turned back to Paul, bewildered. "What the fuck?!"

Paul, however, had his fist about chest level, his eyes shut while he held still. It dawned on Paul that he was about to do again whatever he'd been doing to Lydia all night and morning. "Paul!" he shouted. "Don't you fucking DARE!"

Paul opened his eyes and smiled at David.

"What did you do to her this time, you shit?!"

Paul smiled malevalently back at him.

"You sonafabitch! What ..." David took a step toward his sneering friend and felt weird. "... did ..." David's knees gave out from under him. "... you ..." David sank to the floor. " ... dooo ...?"

(To Be Continued)

Live well, Jafar

12