The Monotony of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Two best friends flirt but hesitate to go further.
3.2k words
4.15
26.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way am I doing that," Eva said incredulously. "It's not fair. I'm rubbish at poker."

"Fair? What are you talking about, Eva?" Danny added, "I lose and you make me take off my pants. You lose and you won't even get in the pool fully clothed."

She wore short shorts that showed off her legs and a white tank top. "But its cold," Eva said with a fake whine. "You just want to see me all wet."

"I already saw you wet when I took off my pants, you naughty girl." Danny laughed as he said this.

"You wish, Danny," Eva said laughing. "OK Fine, otherwise I will never hear the end of this."

It was a cool Sunday evening and Eva and Danny were lazing about as they often did. However, this kind of behavior was new for Eva and Danny. They were playing truth or dare. Nothing physical could happen between them. They had known each other since they were little and were practically brother and sister. But a little fun was okay. Right?

Eva was quite short, around 5 foot 2, and was undeniably beautiful. Her eyes held a mischief that was very endearing to the opposite sex and all girls envied her long flowing locks. She had a cute button nose and sexy mouth which was always ready to smile. Her breasts were large and shapely. Where one would not describe her as slim she was not by any means chubby. All in all Eva was beautiful with a smoking hot body and sexy legs.

As Eva walked towards the swimming pool she could feel Danny's eyes on her legs and ass. She felt a tingle over her body at this knowledge, shook her cute butt seductively, turned to Danny and winked. She noticed a bulge in his underpants, turned and jumped in the pool. Eva shrieked at the sheer cold of the water. Danny laughed hysterically, watching Eva thrash around in the pool. As she got used to the temperature she stopped her thrashing and looked over at Danny.

"Laugh it up. Now that you've had your fun the game is over." Eva put her hands on the edge of the poolside and pulled herself up. The white top had gone completely see-through, revealing that Eva was not wearing a bra. The temperature, as well as the fact that Danny was quite clearly aroused, made Eva's nipples erect and they were pushing against her top. All this made Danny even harder. He shifted position to hide this but Eva had already noticed how big he was even though she did not comment.

In an effort to diffuse the sexual tension Danny said, "Let's go get you dried up mate." He got up carefully and started to walk towards the house, much to Eva's disappointment.

Once inside Danny handed Eva a towel, a t-shirt and shorts to change into. Eva took the towel and began drying herself. Danny eyed Eva up and down while she moved the towel over her body. She dried her hair and then noticed his eyes on her breasts and nipples still showing through the white tank top. Danny had also realized that Eva had been looking at his erect penis pushing against his boxers and subconsciously licking her lips. Danny stepped forward pushing Eva back against the wall by her shoulders and moving in to kiss her lips. At first she provided no resistance wanting him to kiss her lips and neck, imagining how his cock would feel against her inner thigh. All of a sudden she came to her senses and pushed him away.

"No, Danny. Let's stop!"

"What is the matter, Eva?"

"You're like my brother. It feels..." she searched for the right word, "...wrong."

"Eva, it feels anything but wrong. You can't tell me you don't want this?" As he said this he moved forward again this time to less resistance. Their lips brushed against each other's but again before the kiss became real Eva pushed Danny away.

"I need to go." Eva slowly walked backwards towards the door. "Let's go."

"No," Danny replied. "I'll stay here and rest. See you around."

*****

The next day Eva and Danny did not speak to each other. All day Danny was thinking about Eva. He always knew she was beautiful but had never considered her as anything but a friend. Now when he thought of her all he could think was how he wanted to kiss her sweet lips and lick and nibble every part of her. His mind could visualize her hard nipples and he found himself stroking himself thinking of taking them into his mouth as his hands roamed over her body.

Eva also thought of Danny. She wondered how she had resisted him. She realized now she wanted him to finish what he had started the previous day. She imagined him again pushing her against the wall and planting the kiss on her lips. This time she let him continue as his tongue snaked its way into her mouth. Her eyes closed as their tongues met massaging each other's, savoring the taste of the beer on his tongue. Danny stroked her hair as they kissed and Eva put her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Danny's hands moved down her back and then up her arms, his touch soft and sensual. As he lowered his head and started to kiss her neck she opened her mouth and let out a slow moan. Eva could feel herself getting wet and just as Danny's hand slid downward between her legs so in real life her hand mirrored the movement. She was perfectly aroused and she stroked her wet pussy as she imagined Danny's hands slide inside her panties. Eva had hardly got far in her fantasy when she realized she had cum inside her panties and had to go clean up. What is happening to me?!

*****

The next evening Eva could not help herself. She called Danny and they started talking about the inane stuff they had done that day, neatly avoiding any talk of the events 2 days prior. Then like a hammer Danny smashed through the pretense.

"So have you masturbated since Sunday?"

"What? I'm not answering that." Eva was shocked. Part of her wanted to tell Danny everything but she held back.

"Eva, just tell me and stop being silly. We are both human beings with human urges. What is the point of pretending otherwise?"

"I know but it seems strange to talk to a guy about this stuff."

"So that's a yes." Danny laughed cheekily.

Eva retorted a little too quickly, "No, I never said that."

"OK. Whatever Eva."

"No, don't just say whatever. I hate it when you do that. OK, I'll tell you but promise not to tell anyone."

"Of course not Eva. Jeez! I thought you knew me."

"I do. But I just want to be sure."

"Fine, I won't tell anyone and you know that is true. Just answer the question, you sexy little minx."

Danny smiled on the other end of the phone line.

"Well...yes, I did. If you must know."

"Thinking about me?" Danny asked.

"Of course not," Eva said again, a little too quickly.

"You liar. What did you think of then?"

"I'm not saying. Let's change the topic."

Now that the white elephant in the room had been spoken about Eva and Danny felt they could say anything. They talked for hours about sex, life, their fears and their goals. Before they had been friends but now they were intimates, privy to any and all thoughts no matter how base or depraved. Eva discussed how she was a virgin and questioned Danny about his experiences always wanting more information. On his part Danny gave up all the juicy details readily. By the time they slept it was almost time to wake up.

*****

They continued to have these conversations for days. Never before had either felt like this. They discussed how they knew they were not right for each other yet felt extremely open with each other. When one fancied or fantasized about someone, the other would know. Secretly they masturbated over each other, sometimes while on one of their long occasionally naughty telephone chats. Both suspected this but never asked outright enjoying the mystery.

They met often when they were with other friends, both maintaining an air of innocence, even asexuality. But Eva knew what kind of things went through Danny's filthy mind and this excited her. It was not so much the actual naughtiness but the fact that she was the only person privy to this knowledge. At the same time while Danny watched other guys hit on the beautiful Eva he knew that even if she hooked up with them they would still have no idea as to what really turned her on and what made her wet and unable to resist physical action.

Through all of this nothing physical happened between them. It was interesting for Eva to be able to let everything out to this other sexual being without worrying that he would judge her or tell his friends. Danny loved the insight he got into Eva's mind opening him up to the fact that all girls had naughty thoughts and craved physical satisfaction. They were not as innocent as he had previously thought. Suddenly his success with girls increased manifold. Eva and Danny both benefited from the relationship. The one confusing thought they had was that surely at some point this would need to end or culminate into something physical. Both wondered at the fact that, when one or other got a boyfriend or girlfriend they would not only need to stop this but act like it never happened. Would this even be possible?

It all culminated in one night months later. It was the birthday of a mutual friend. Danny was drinking beer, dancing and talking to many of the women at the party, making them laugh with his usual wit and humor. Eva was looking particularly ravishing in a short figure hugging black dress that showed off her curves and legs perfectly. All the guys were checking her out and she was enjoying this immensely giggling girlishly at the chat up lines being thrown at her.

Danny and Eva neatly avoided each other but when they had a chance would throw a surreptitious glance over at the other. At one point Eva noticed Danny looking over as a particularly cute guy was talking to her leaning close to her ear. She gave a fake laugh at his joke and winked at Danny. He smiled back and then looked away. Eva was enjoying herself but was disappointed Danny was not more jealous at the attention she was receiving from other guys. It was then he noticed his arm around the waist of one of her friends. She ignored the slight pang of jealousy she felt. As it got late Eva missed her curfew and for the first time went to speak to Danny.

"Hey you. How's it going?" Danny was slightly drunk but in full command of his senses, as he knew he had to drive home. Eva could smell the beer on his breath and she liked it.

"Listen, Danny. I missed my curfew and told my parents I'm staying at Fatima's, but can I stay at yours instead? I just feel safer going home with you. I think Fatima is a bit wasted."

"Of course Eva. I was going to leave shortly anyway. You ready?"

"Yes, cool!"

After saying their goodbyes Danny and Eva left the club and drove home. They were quiet the whole way but Eva could feel Danny's occasional glance over to her legs. The dress had ridden up so that from Danny's angle he could see Eva's black panties. She pretended not to notice looking out of the window and even spreading her legs apart a little. Eva smiled at how aroused she now felt. Since when did I get so naughty?

Danny noticed Eva was not looking and gave her legs and panties a long look, his eyes drifting over her entire body but coming back to her sexy legs. He put his hands in his boxers to re-adjust his erect throbbing cock. He wanted to stop the car and pull Eva towards him, kiss her lips and slide his hand between her thighs. He noticed Eva giggling and realized his hand was still in his boxers. Danny pulled his hand out quickly, looking embarrassingly over at Eva.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Need some help there, Champ?" Eva asked playfully instantly diffusing Danny's anger.

Danny laughed as he turned into his driveway but said nothing. Eva felt Danny's eyes on her as she stepped out of the car and walked up to the house. She turned with her back against the door as Danny walked up and put his key into the lock. Before opening the door he leaned over to Eva but she turned her face away smiling. Danny kissed her cheek sensually letting the kiss last longer than a friendly peck should and pushed open the door. They could both feel the sexual tension. Eva surprised herself at how seductive she was being and Danny was going wild with desire turning Eva on eve more. As they walked in Danny went to the stereo and put on some slow music while Eva poured herself some water and fetched Danny a beer from the fridge.

"Here, drink." She handed Danny the beer.

He knew she liked the taste of beer on a guy's lip, so he drank eagerly. Eva watched Danny, swaying her hips to the music, sipping her water. She let a little drip down her chin. Danny followed the drops as they made their way down her neck disappearing into the top of her dress. Danny sat back smiling as Eva put her glass on the table and continued to dance, her hands lightly touching her hips and moving up till they reached her neck. She lifted her hair up and let it fall back down.

Danny sipped his beer while his free hand subconsciously covered his cock which was now making an obvious tent in his trousers. Eva moved forward towards Danny, smiling naughtily as she continued to rub her body sensually. She turned around and bent forward letting Danny catch a glimpse of her panties as her dress rode up. Danny reached out and put his hands on Eva's hips pulling her gently back. She giggled putting her hands over Danny's and moving them away but obliging his wishes by moving slowly back. As Eva sat on Danny's lap she leaned back and reached her hands behind her and put them around his neck. She rested her head on Danny's shoulder and pulled his hands around her waist. Danny moaned into Eva's ears she wriggled her butt against his erect penis.

Danny turned his head to face Eva and moved his head forward to kiss her, half expecting her to pull away. This time she did not move away and they both felt a spark as their lips touched. At first they kissed nervously. Then Danny slid his tongue inside Eva's mouth massaging her tongue with his. She craved the taste of his lips and tongue pulling her arms tighter around his neck. Danny allowed his hands to slide up her front squeezing her ample breasts in his hand pushing them together. Danny slid his hand inside the top of Eva's dress, one strap falling off her shoulder. He removed his tongue from her mouth and kissed her neck.

As he felt her moan in pleasure Danny kissed her neck more rigorously, while one hand pushed her bra down releasing her left breast, pulling her nipple between thumb and forefinger. His other hand slid downwards, feeling the warmth of Eva's inner thigh.

She moaned louder and pushed her legs together, not in protest but because her body could not take so much pleasure. Eva squirmed under Danny's touch grinding against his now throbbing cock. He pushed Eva forward, pulled the zipper of her dress down and releasing the bra catch with one hand. He moved Eva to a lying position and pulled the dress down further kissing and licking down her body as he did so. Eva pulled the bra off before he reached her breasts. When he did Danny took Eva's nipple in his mouth. He continued pulling the dress down and Eva finally pushed it off fully with her feet. Danny rubbed Eva's pussy through the material of her panties as he continued to lick and kiss her belly, then her thigh. Finally pulling the black panties down, he flicked his tongue out at her dripping wet vagina. Danny used his fingers to pull the pussy lips slightly apart while teasing Eva's clitoris with his tongue. Eva moaned loudly and pulled at Danny's hair, squirming. Danny smiled not expecting Eva to enjoy it so much. He pulled his trousers down and let his hard cock hover over Eva's wet pussy. He looked up at her smiling.

"I've never done this before Danny," Eva said wantonly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want this to happen?"

Eva shook her head but the word "yes" escaped her lips longingly.

Danny pushed his penis slowly inside Eva only one inch deep. She moaned in pleasure and spread her legs pulling them around Danny's waist. He leaned forward kissing Eva's sweet lips and then pushed his entire length into Eva. She screamed in ecstasy and then kissed Danny back deeply.

"I want you so much Danny. I always have."

Danny smiled as he rocked his hips back and forth slowly. They settled into a rhythm and Danny sped up. Small whimpers escaped from Eva in time with the thrusting getting louder as Danny speeds up. Just when it seemed Eva and Danny were ready to explode Danny would slow the pace and settle into a slow rhythm. The he began to rotate his hips in a circular motion. Eva moans even louder as Danny's cock rubs against her g-spot. He bit Eva's neck lightly as they ground together, and Eva's nails scratched into Danny's back.

"Do you want me to move faster or slower, beautiful?"

"Faster...fuck me Danny...faster. I feel like I'm going to explode. GOD...this is so good."

Danny also ready to cum sped up and rotated at the same time faster and pushed inside Eva harder. He breathed deeply with each thrust and Eva cried out loudly wanting to feel him cum inside her. "Danny please now" Eva cried out. Danny felt himself about to cum and kissed her roughly as he stroked her body up and down driving her crazy. Finally Danny pushed hard inside Eva and came moaning loudly. Eva screamed as she orgasmed feeling tingles all over her body but especially between her legs as she pulled Danny against her tightly, arms around his neck and legs around his hips. They both shuddered as their bodies returned to normal. As they laid there together, Eva's head on Danny's chest, he traced lines across her back and breasts. Eva tingled at his touch as her body was sensitive from the pleasure she had experienced.

Danny kissed Eva's forehead, exhausted, and asked, "Did you enjoy that Eva?"

"More than anything ever. I'm so glad I did it with someone I'm comfortable with."

No more was said as both Danny and Eva slept deeply in each other's arms with not a care in the world.