The Monster Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Jack find happiness in the mountains?
2.8k words
4.61
114k
13
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy chapter 4 as much as you have enjoyed the first three. Thank you for your input and your voting.

When Marie got home her mother was waiting for her and they got into and argument and she is spending a week with her aunt. I have not seen Mrs. Anderson since that Ill-fated night, so I am very horny. My buddy bobby has invited me to spend four or five day at the family cabin in the mountains with him and his mother. Bob and I have been best friends since kindergarten. I was always much bigger than bobby so I was always protecting him from the bullies. It seemed like I was always fighting his battles. He has a great mother she was always driving us everywhere when we were kids. His mom is a real hottie; she works out and stays in shape. I'll describe her for you. She is 5'6" weights about 120 lbs., has short auburn hair, green eyes and small nose. She has a pretty good set of boobs, with a small waist, greatest ass ever and great legs.

Bobby and his mom got to my house at 7:30 am; I threw my gear into the back of the van and sat up front with Mrs. Emerson, bob was sleeping in the back seat. It was two hundred miles to the cabin and we figured we would get there about 12:pm. After two hours of driving Mrs. Emerson asked I would drive so she pulled over and I drove the rest of the way. She was wearing tight white shorts and when she got up they were stuck to her ass. Gees what a great ass, so round so firm so fully packed. I felt my cock start to wake up. She had her head back on the headrest and her eyes closed. I looked down at her crotch and the shorts were stuck in her crack, Damn I was really getting hard, I looked up and she saw me staring at her crotch. I just looked straight ahead and kept driving. She did not say a word, but she caught me looking at her crotch.

She was 39 years old two years older than my mom and what a great body she had; it was to die for. Hey, don't get me wrong my mother has a great body too. I remember one night when I got home early from a date I caught my mom and dad doing it. Dad was lying on his back and mom was on top sitting on his cock bouncing up and down. Her tits were sticking straight her areola were big as silver dollars, her nipple as thick as my forefinger. Her tits were moving to the rhythm of her body as she was riding up and down his cock. Then dad sat up taking her nipples in his mouth and started sucking and nibbling on them, and she was moaning, her head back and eyes closed. She was moving her ass in a circular motion, while sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. I could not take my eyes off her pussy while it was being fucked. Then dad said something to her, which I could not hear.

he got off his cock and moved to her hands and knees, her ass sticking straight in the air. That when I saw her pussy open, with cum dripping down her thighs I was in a perfect spot and saw right up her cunt. I was as hard as a rock and wished that could be me. Then he got behind her and pushed his cock in her pussy. His ass was moving like a piston, pile driving his cock in and out of her pussy. I watched him fuck her like that for a while, and then I backed out of the shadows down the steps and out the back door. I waited a while then entered the back door making noise so they could hear. I could still see her tits bouncing and that cock sliding in and out of her. They never found out that I saw them fucking, lucky for me.

When we got to the cabin it was 12:30 pm. We unpacked the van and Mrs. Emerson made lunch for us. When we were though eating Bob I walked down to the lake, we were four blocks from the water.

Let me explain something to you when you say cabin that's really not true. We are talking about a seven-room house with a wine cellar, four bedrooms, dinning room, and front room with a fireplace that covers one whole wall and a kitchen with every appliance and utensil that you could think ok.

First thing we did was to check out the boat and take it for a spin. We covered the whole shoreline of the lake checking out the houses.

"Jack there are two sister that are staying here at the lake, tomorrow we'll go see them. You never know we could get lucky."

"Bobby I've had all the luck I can stand."

"Shit, Jack you look like you lost you best friend, why the hang dog look?"

"Lets see how fast this crate can go bobby." Trying to change the subject.

When we got back to the cabin the sun was going down and it was getting much cooler. We both carried in a big load of firewood and stored it in the bin. Mrs. Emerson asked us to build a fire while she went down to the wine cellar. When we finally got the fire going and were admiring what a good job we had done; Mrs. Emerson came back up with four bottles of wine. Two bottles of red wine and two bottles of white wine, she put the white wine in the refrigerator.

"Hey guys what do want for dinner?"

"How about a big juicy steak, mom"

"Would steak be ok for you too Jack?"

"Sure Mrs. Emerson I'd love a big juicy steak."

The fire was really roaring, I love the sound of the fire crackling. Mrs. Emerson was setting the plates on the table.

"Time to eat boys, would you like a glass of wine with dinner?"

"I'd like a glass of the red wine, mom"

"Jack would you like a glass of wine also?"

"Yes please I'll have a glass of red wine too."

Dinner was great but the wine went straight to my head. Bobby had three glasses of wine and was out like a light. He was sleeping on the couch and snoring. Mrs. Emerson asked me to help her get bobby to bed. We got him on the bed I pulled his socks and shoes off then pulled his jeans down. Mrs. Emerson took off his shirt and rolled him under the covers. She had changed earlier into a long full dress almost like a nightgown. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her tits we jiggling and bouncing when she walked, and her nipple were sticking out under the material.

"Jack why don't you get ready for bed and put on your pajamas."

"Ok Mrs. Emerson I'll be right back."

I went into the bedroom and took off my clothes; my cock was semi-hard from watching her tits dancing under her dress. I grabbed it and stroked it five or six time and put on my PJ's and went into the living room. I sat down on the hearth across from her. She had a glass of wine in her had and was sipping it, while looking at me the whole time. I noticed that she had change into a white cotton nightgown that reached her knees; the material was much thinner and accentuated her breast and nipples.

"Boy Jack have you filled out, you're a man, in fact a mountain of a man."

"Thank you Mrs. Emerson, I've really worked hard to build myself up by lifting weights."

"You look great Jack take your top off and let me see your muscles, flex for me."

I pulled the top over my head and took a frontal pose and flexed my, chest, arms and stomach. She moved a little closer to get a better look. I relaxed my muscles and stood there.

"Jack flex again so I can feel how hard you are."

I took the pose again and flexed, she put her hand on my waist running her hands over my stomach. She continued up to my chest and cupped her hands around each peck and back down to my stomach. The electricity was shooting through my body with her touch. Then she felt my biceps and ran her hands up to my shoulders and back to my chest and squeezed my nipples. She stepped back and looked at the tent I was trying to hide.

"You know I have been working out too Jack, would you like to see what I look like?"

"Absolutely I would love to see what you look like."

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her gown an pulled it up over her head and threw it to the floor. Oh man, was she gorgeous. Her tits were the size of softballs cover with freckles the areolas were small and pink, with huge nipples the size of my thumb. Her stomach was flat and she was clean-shaven. She twirled to show me her magnificent ass. She had two boulders of magnificent flesh that were perfectly round and her legs were muscular.

"Well Jack what do you think? Do you like what you see? Come over and feel me, its only fair since I got to feel you."

I was shaking as I was going toward her, I reached out and cupped her tits in each hand, and they were soft but nice and firm. Her nipples were as hard as lava rock and just as hot. She had her eyes closed and she was breathing hard. Her stomach was solid and had good tone. I took her ass cheeks one in each hand and squeezed and kneaded them both; I move my hands around to her pussy and felt how wet she was. I pulled one finger up her crack and it was flowing with her juice. She stepped back and smiled.

"Jack you have one more muscle that I want to see."

She grabbed my bottoms and pulled down and my cock jumped out and waved at her. Her mouth fell open and she just stared at my cock for the longest time.

"OH MY GOD, look at the size of that cock, why its enormous MY oh MY. Jack If would have know you had a monster cock like that I would have done this much sooner. Come to mama and lets get a closer look."

She pushed me back and I was sitting on the hearth and she knelt between my legs and took hold of the shaft with both hands. She leaned in closer and flicked the tip of the mushroom with her tongue and then she kissed it softly. She licked the whole crown around the edge and then across the top. She pushed the shaft into my stomach and got down lower and kissed each ball, then sucking them into her mouth. Oh man, I was on fire and my cock felt as big as a telephone pole. She moved up the scrotum to the shaft and kissed the bottom of my cock up to the head and over the head and down the shaft. Then she started on the side and went to the head and down the other side. Once she was through she licked the entire shaft and head; then sucked the head into her mouth. She sucked hard for maybe three minute and I could feel my nuts start to tighten and I knew I was going to cum. I was paralyzed I could not say a word but she knew I was going to cum and sucked harder. I erupted like a volcano, I sent stream after stream of cum into her mouth; she swallowed as much as she could but it was leaking out of the corners of her lips on my cock and down her chin finally stopping on her tits.

After I came the first time she just kept on sucking and sucking. She was like an animal her head was bobbing up and down and I was starting to feel my cock tingling. Her tits were bouncing like crazy every which way. She was sucking so hard when I came, I felt like my head was being sucked through my cock. I just closed my eyes and exploded, it felt like it lasted for a week. When she stopped I lay on the floor to catch my breath and she sat in a chair.

"Jack now it's my turn ok"

" Ok, Mrs. Emerson, you want me to suck your pussy?"

"Jack you can call me Peggy after tonight you have the right. I want you to fuck me Jack I want that monster of a cock in me. Lets go to my bedroom its more comfortable there."

She took my hand in hers and led me to the bedroom; I still couldn't believe what had just happened. The bed was already turned down and she sat down and lay back pulling me on top of her. I pushed her tits together so her nipples were touching each other and sucked them both into my mouth at the same time. While I was sucking and nibbling them she was moving her hips trying to find my cock and get it in side of her pussy.

"Jack please, I need you to fuck me now, PLEASE!"

I shifted my weight to my arms and pushed up releasing her body, her hands were around my cock pulling it toward her very swollen labia that were very flushed and soaked with pre-cum. She had the head between them and was moving it up and down stimulating her clitoris. She pulled her legs up and her knee where on her chin, her ass rolled up into a ball. She was wide open, I pushed in and she devoured my cock completely. I could feel my balls against her ass. She was tight but yet I slide into her easy.

"GOD JACK, don't move let me savory this feeling. You're so fucking big, so fucking huge."

Her vaginal muscles were contracting and then releasing their grip it was sending shock waves through my body. Her hips were moving in a circular movement and she was pushing her crotch into mine. I pulled out all the way.

"Jack, no, please I want you in me."

I went down and sucked her labia into my mouth and suck them hard and she was squirming all over the bed.

"OH BABY you know what you're doing, Jack please fuck me!"

I slid back into her with one push; it felt like I was in hot lava as the walls of her vagina caressed my shaft. I started a slow and deliberate stroke she was meeting each stroke with a thrust of her hips. I was boring my cock into her pussy with hard strokes, faster and harder. She was in a frenzy arching her back and her ass was a foot of the bed and I was lost in the moment of ecstasy.

"OH, OH, OH FUCK ME JACK, AAAHHHHHHHHH JJAAAAACCCKKK FUCK ME"

We were fucking like animals and I started to cum, I was trying to hold back I never wanted this to end. Then I exploded into her, it started in my ass and traveled through my nuts and up my cock. I shot a tremendous stream of cum, it was a tidal wave that washed into her causing her to jerk and start cumming again. With every shot she became wilder and more insatiable. She was in a frenzy again and having orgasm after orgasm. She was panting like she had just run a four-minute mile and I was in a daze. She wrapped her legs around me and we lay there coupled.

"Jack sweetheart that was wonderful, I have never cum like that before never. Don't get up just yet let it soak in me for a while it feels so good."

I could feel my cock start to get soft and after about ten minutes I slipped out of her cauldron of liquid velvet.

" Remember Jack this our secret, you must tell no one ok! Also remember I am always available for you. Just call and let me know and I will arrange things so we can be together. You better get to your room so Bobby won't find out about this. Good night Jack and sweet dreams baby."

When I got in bed, I was wondering what Marie was doing while I was fucking Peggy. I missed her and wished she were in bed with me now!

Wonder if I will get to fuck Peggy tomorrow?"