The Monster Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me to the bed and got on his back and reached for my hands. “I want you on top facing me. I want to look at your eyes while we fuck.”

I straddled him and sat on his dick. Shawn came up behind me and whispered in my ear. “I want to fuck you in the ass.”

I said “Tell you what. I’ll let you fuck my ass after I see someone fuck yours.”

“OK.” was his response. “I rather enjoy it, especially when it’s done while I’m getting head or fucking someone. It really makes my climax so much more intense! I let Craig fuck me when I fuck his wife. We’ll pretend Sharon is his wife!”

I said “I don’t believe it!”

“If I show you, then will you let me fuck you there?”

I thought “Uh oh, what have I done!” He again started to play with my plug. He pulled it out and pushed it in. He was using it to fuck my ass. These two were working together. I had a feeling that they had a plan. Then I felt it being pulled out and away and he said “Let me lube it up a little and put it back in.” He replaced it with a bigger one! I felt it touching me and it started to push into me.

“Whoa! What are you doing?”

“Just helping you get ready. Craig and Sharon are coming back.”

I heard Sharon say “Be gentle!”

I looked over and Craig had moved behind Sharon and she was bent over an arm of one of the chairs. He was fucking her from behind. He had his hands on her ass and said “OK Sharon, are you ready?” He pulled back and as he thrust forward he slipped his finger in her ass! I heard her gasp and she went rigid!

She looked over at me and said “I’m so glad you let me come with you! This is more sex than I had all year!”

Shawn walked towards Sharon and said “Craig buddy, how’d you like to fuck me while I fuck her?”

“Sweet!” was his reply.

Sharon said “What does that mean?”

“Bonnie says that she’ll let me fuck her ass if she sees someone fuck mine! So stay right there. I want to make sure she gets a good view.”

Craig pulled out of Sharon and Shawn took his place. He pushed his dick into her while she was still bent over the chair. He looked at me and smiled while he was licking his thumb. I watched as he brought to Sharon’s asshole and slowly pushed it in. “Now I’ll give you what I gave Bonnie.”

He took one of the plugs from the chair and lubed it up. He inserted it and said “OK man, I’m ready!” He leaned forward until he was touching Sharon’s back.

She said “Oh my, I feel so full!”

I watched Craig as he took some lube and smeared it on his dick. He looked at me as he walked behind Shawn and lined up to penetrate him. “Can you see ok? Why not come over here and watch?”

I rolled off of Roger and noticed how full I felt trying to move with the plug in my ass. I reached down and removed it. I knelt next to Craig and he said “Here, why don’t you hold it and guide it in.”

As I looked at Shawn’s ass I still couldn’t believe that something this big would fit in that small hole. But it did! Craig put his hands on Shawn’s hips and pulled himself forward until he was all the way in!

“Oh man! I still say your ass feels better than my wife’s cunt!”

“That’s because Roger’s fucked your wife and he’s never fucked my ass! Would you do me a favor? Cum quickly so I get back to Bonnie.”

Now the boys were developing a rhythm, and watching 3 people together like this was wild! I started to regret what I had said but it was too late now!

Roger said “Bonnie, come back over here.” I went to him and he pointed his erection to the ceiling and smiled. I walked around the bed so that I could play with it and watch the show. I started to stroke it and lick it then I felt Roger’s hand sliding down my back. He slid a little sideways to get closer to my ass. Then I felt him stick a finger in me while his thumb went into my pussy. He was rubbing his thumb and finger together, then he started to move them slowly in and out while maintaining contact. Wow! Craig was right. I thought I enjoyed sex before, but this experience was marvelous! I could see that Craig was speeding up.

Then he said “Oh yeah! Oh fuck me! God I love your ass!” he was now all the way in and holding still. He must have cum.

Shawn looked over and said “Are you ready?”

Roger said “Can I play too?”

I said “Oh no, there's no way you’re going to fuck me there too!”

“Take it easy! That’s not what I meant. Sit on me again while Shawn gets ready.”

Once more I straddled Roger and put him inside of me. Shawn walked to the edge of the bed behind me. He climbed up and bent down.

“Why don’t you give Roger a kiss?”

I felt hands on my shoulders as he gently pushed me forward. He kept them there and I felt him at my hole and then Shawn was pushing his cock up my ass!

Roger held my arms and said “Relax! You’ll love this!”

I felt Shawn pushing, a little at a time! I was being penetrated by cocks in both of my holes! Roger pulled me closer and started to kiss me, sticking his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to scream but it all felt so good and strange at the same time! I had this cock in my cunt and my clit was on fire! Shawn was pushing his dick into my ass and I was torn between feeling violated and fulfilled!

I Said “Stop!” and both of them held still. I tried to relax and didn’t know what to do.

Roger said “I can feel Shawn’s cock. Please let me stroke while he holds still. I Think I can cum again!”

Shawn said “Wait, I’m almost all in.” He pushed forward. “There! Go ahead Rog!”

Roger started to flex his hips and I could feel the two of them rubbing against each other. Shawn was on my back and he whispered in my ear. “You feel wonderful! I owe you big time and I always pay my debts.”

He began kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear. Then Roger started to cum! He pulled my hips down and held himself in as far as he could. I swear I could feel him shooting. And then Shawn started moving again, slowly, seeing how I would react.

He said “Now it’s my turn.”

Since I didn’t protest he got bolder and lengthened his strokes. “Oh yeah, you feel great! I’m going to cum!”

And he pulled out and jacked off onto my back. He bent down and kissed and licked my asshole, and as he got off of the bed he said “That was fucking great!”

I pulled myself off of Roger and rolled onto my back. “Shawn, will you make me cum one more time?”

“Of course love, anything you want.”

And he came to me, kissed me and kept kissing me as he worked his way down to my cunt. It didn’t take long. He was so gentle and was tonguing my clit ever so lightly. Oh I love being a woman! I came and pulled him up to me so that I could kiss him and taste myself.

“I think I’ve had enough!” was all I could say.

I looked over to Sharon and Craig. He was fucking her from behind and working a plug in and out of her ass. She had her hand between her legs and was working her clit. She said “Oh yeah, oh yeah! Ooh yes, I cumming!”

As we were getting dressed Craig said “The club has two rules: Everyone needs a recent medical certificate showing that they’ve tested negative for HIV and STD’S. What ever you do to a spouse, the partner has the right to do it to yours!”

I said “So Frank is with your wives. Do their plans include letting him fuck their asses?”

Shawn said “Maybe. They’ve only had one rule: Neither of use can even think about sticking our dicks in Shellie’s ass because they don’t want to have to deal with Roger. I understood them to say that there was a surprise in store for him. Roger do you know what they’re up to?”

“Yeah, Shellie told me all about it and she’ll confirm it when I get home. I sure hope she was successful.”

I had to ask. “What were her plans?”

Roger smiled at me and said “Shellie was going to get him to take her virginity. If she did, then next time we meet, you’re all mine!”

End of part 4

12