The Monster Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised all the way up just leaving the head in her tunnel then she was flexing her vagina and slid all the way hard, then up again flexing on the head and back down hard. She fucked me like that for thirty minutes. She had three or four more orgasms and finally I exploded and she joined me with a mind shattering orgasm that last forever. She was insatiable she just keep fucking and I could feel my meat starting to wilt under pressure and I slipped out and she rolled off and lay next to me kissing my shoulder. I fell asleep with my fingers wrapped around her nipples.

I woke up and mom was not in bed I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 am, I jumped out of bed and into the shower and dressed in my running gear. When I walked into the kitchen she was dressed in her running gear. Damn she looked hot; she gave me a kissed with a little tongue and took a sip of her coffee.

“How do you feel mom?”

“I’m a little sore, especially my butt. That really took me by surprise last night; I want you to know that it really hurt at first. That was the first time for that and I think it will be the last, I’m still sore.” She was smiling and said, “but that orgasm was incredible!”

“I’ll see you after my run mom, bye.”

I headed toward the river and it was a great day and I felt like running. I had a good run and I was half a mile from the house and I saw the girls coming at me, what a sight to behold. Marie, Peggy, Missy, mom and Maggie was running with them. What a set of tits on Maggie they were huge for her body size. She was small but what a great body on her; she had a super nice ass. Missy was looking at my groin and so was Peggy, I took my shirt off and held it to give the girls a thrill, Maggie’s eyes were glued to me and I could see her straining to get a better look as I passed them.

I got home and stretched a little and was sitting on the deck when the posse came running into the drive. Missy was staring me down with that come fuck me look of hers. Peggy was giving me the please come over and fuck me look. Mom was just looking and Maggie was giving me the, I want to fuck you look. My sweet Marie was giving me the, I want you to make love to me forever look.

They were all breathing hard and Marie ran up to me and hugged me and kissed me very lovingly, I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her back and she whispered I love you and kissed my again. Maggie’s nipples were sticking straight out and she really had some big melons.

Marie told me they would be home late and that she wished she wasn’t going. I told her it would be fun and for her to enjoy herself. Then Maggie was teasing me saying they were going to pick up guys. I teased back telling that once you go out with Jack Nelson your spoiled for all the other guys around. I laughed and she tried to hit me and I ducked away from her. The women all left and it was just Marie, Maggie and I.

“Do you mind taking Maggie back to school Friday? I would do it but we have a mother, daughter tea at the club that day.” Maggie was smiling as Marie was talking to me.

“No problem, I’ll take her back, what time do you want to leave Maggie?”

“I have a 1:30 class and should get back around 12:30 if that’s ok with you jack? What time should we leave to be back on time?”

“If we leave by 10:30 we should be back in plenty of time for you to make your class.”

“We better get going Maggie we need to shower and dress. I am going to miss you Jack.” Marie put her arms around my neck and kissed my hard and long.

Maggie remarked, “Cheezzzz, guys get a motel room,” and laughed as they were leaving.

Mom asked what I had planned today and I told her I was going to do some work for Mrs. Anderson and should be trough by no later than 1:00 pm. I cleaned up and checked my E-mail, and then headed for the Andersons, Marie and Maggie were already gone, when I knocked on the door. Mrs. Anderson answered and told me she would meet me in the bathhouse.

We got to the bathhouse she told that her sister was leaving for an appointment with her divorce lawyer and as soon as I saw her leave, I was to go though the kitchen into the house and upstairs to her bedroom. In the mean time I was to weed the rose bushes. I had been working in the roses and was just putting away the tools and I say Missy leave. I walked up to the house and entered and went up the stairs and Mrs. Anderson was wearing a silver silk robe and she was sitting on the bed. I walked into the room and pulled my short down and then my boxers and my cock sprung out and she gasped and stood and let her robe fall from her body, she was totally naked. She really looked good her pussy looked hungry and I wanted to feed it. She walked to me and we kissed, her hands were all over my meat. I kissed and sucked her nipples and she was dripping wet her pussy was secreting nectar like a broken pipe.

“OH GOD, Jack it’s been so long I can’t wait to have your cock fucking me.”

She was ready she was on the bed her legs spread as wide as they could go and begging me to fuck her. I crawled between her legs and drove my cock in her cunt to the root. She went wild and was cuming with one thrust I fucked her and she came three more times and I blew my load into her ravenous cock devouring pussy. She fucked and fucked and I was trying to keep up with her, she then had a mind blowing climax that last for three minutes then started again and I just kept on pounding her pussy. She did not want to stop or slow down, her hips were flying into my cock. Her pussy felt good and I enjoyed this exercise almost as much as she did.

Then I fucked her doggie and she was unbelievably tight as my cock traveled in and out of her hot smoldering cunt. I loved fucking her in this position, because I could see her big tits moving side to side as I rammed into her cunt. Then she climbed on top and was riding up and down like a rag doll. Then we fucked side by side and she just kept on cuming. I was amazed at how long and hard she had fucked me. Her tits were raw from my sucking and her pussy was raw also. I lay on the bed exhausted and she wanted me to go one more time but I was done.

“Jack, if you only knew how much I needed that. Can we do this again soon?”

“I don’t know I’m afraid Marie might find out and that would really hurt her. Marie is very special to me.”

“She is special to me also Jack, and the only way she would ever find out is if one of us told her.”

It was 1:30 and I started home and I saw my dad’s car in the drive. What the heck is he home already? He was sitting at the table and mom was with him. He had finished his work early and was able to get an earlier flight. I saw the look of regret in my mom’s eyes, because she wanted a repeat of last night and so did I. That would not happen as long as he was in town.

So Marie was with her friends and I was alone and I knew I would not get laid tonight unless Peggy was available or last resort Missy. I called and no one was home at Bobby’s place and I was very leery of Missy. So I would not get laid tonight and that was a reality.

Mom and dad were sitting in the family room talking, when I entered.

“How long you going to be home this time dad?”

“It looks like it will be three weeks and then I will be in New York for three weeks. Your mother tells me that you and Marie are going together.”

“Yeah, it just happened, but we really like each other.”

I was watching my mom breast as it rose and fell with each breath, god I wanted to be sucking on them.

“Mom, tomorrow I’m driving Marie’s girlfriend back to school and I will be using Mr. Andersons T Bird. We will be leaving around 10:00 to 10:30 and probably won’t be back till late.”

I went up stairs and got on the computer and surfed the net and around 11:00 I went to bed. I was lying there trying to go to sleep and I could hear the bed in my folk’s room, they had to be fucking. I could hear my mom having an orgasm and I finally fell asleep.

Tomorrow is another day!

12