The Monster Ch. 09

Story Info
Three can play better than two, if you try hard
5.6k words
4.64
105.4k
13
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and it was 5:00 am, I got up and went to the bathroom and took a piss, when I came out the door to my folks room was open a crack and I could see my mom on her back asleep with her mountains pointing to the ceiling. I went into my room and changed it my running gear and headed down stairs and into the kitchen. Mom was at the counter making coffee; she was wearing her long white silk robe, her nipples were very visible and I was aroused.

“I missed you last night Jack?”

“I’m sure you did mom, I heard you and dad fucking last night, I heard you cumming.”

I turned and walked out the door and started running fast and hard, all I could think about was them making love last night. I tried to think about fucking Maggie; then I was trying to think about going to school. I finally lost the image of them fucking when I started thinking about my beautiful sweet Marie. I was really going to miss her when I go away to school in Los Angeles. I looked up and I was at the river so I turned and ran down the dike about two miles and then back the other way. When I reached the end of the dike I headed back toward the house and it was light, it must be 6:00 am. When I could see the houses I saw Marie and Maggie in their running gear then I saw mom and Missy. I got to the drive and I stopped and walked in circles, so I could cool down. I walked to the girls and put my arms around Marie and kissed long and tenderly, when we broke the kiss she whispered, “I love you Jack Nelson.”

I kissed her again and again, then I told her to have a good run and I went into the house Dad was in the kitchen having his breakfast, we talked a little and I went upstairs and took a good long hot shower and dressed in my wranglers and a polo shirt and a pair of loafers. I went down and had some cereal and orange juice. Then I went outside to wait for the girls. When they got back Maggie went straight into the house to pack and mom went home and Missy lingered on the drive with Marie and I. She was talking about a picnic with Marie and I and her date. We did not agree because we knew what she was up to, she want to change partners for sex and we were not interested. She left and Marie and I were alone.

“I have sure missed you Marie, if you know what I mean.” She leaned in and kissed me with a lot of tongue.

“I sure do know what you mean, all I have been thinking about is us making love.”

“Marie, I promised that tomorrow we are going to go to the apartment and make love all day, and I’ll chase you around the apartment naked till I catch you.”

“It won’t be hard to catch me because I will run right into your arms, and rub my body all over you.”

We sat on the fence railing and necked for a while and then she went into to clean up. I went up to my room and was reading and I looked at the clock and it was 9:45, so I put down the book and headed down stairs and mom was doing dishes.

“Where is dad, mom?”

“He went to the office, he’ll be home around noon.”

“Look Jack before we started this thing I laid out the ground rules and you agreed but now you are mad because I had sex with your dad.”

“I’m not mad, I just kind of upset that it wasn’t me in bed with you last night.”

“Well your just going to have to wait three weeks before it will happen again, but when he’s gone you’ll be in me every day and sleeping in my bed. Until then save some of that monster for me.”

I heard the car in the drive and it was Marie and Maggie, Marie kissed me good-bye and told me to be careful driving and I told her I would see her tonight. I pulled out of the drive and waved to her as she waved back to me.

I pulled onto the interstate and headed toward the university, Maggie did not say a word for almost twenty minutes the she looked at me and said, “Marie is sure in love with you.”

“Yeah, I know she is.”

“Do you love her Jack, or are you just playing with her, she was about to get engaged to Jeff and she dropped him like a hot potato for you.”

“I’m not sure what love is Maggie, but I know I love being around her.”

“Then why were you flirting with me the other day by the pool?”

“Shit, Maggie you were flirting with me, and besides I’d love to get a look at those beautiful melons of yours. They intrigue me, they look so big for such a little person,” she blushed and smiled.

“Marie is really bragging about how big your penis is, and I’m wondering if she is exaggerating about the size or if she is telling the truth. Well Jack is she telling the truth?”

“I’ll tell you what Maggie, we’ll stop some place a little later and you tell me if she’s lying or telling the truth.” Just remember our bargain, you show me yours and I’ll show you mine.”

“Ok, Stud you have a deal, when is this going to happen?”

“It’s going to happen before we get to back to the university.”

The top was down and it was a beautiful day, Maggie was wearing a powder blue full skirt and a white tank top, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had a twinkle in her eye. We were about thirty minutes from the school and I saw a gas station with a motel and as I was pulling into the drive she said, “are you going to get gas?”

“No you’re going to show me yours and then I going to show you mine.” She blushed again and, “ Ok.”

I opened the door to the room and I carried her bag in and she followed. I pulled the shades and sat in a big over stuffed chair. She sat on the bed and just watched me and I was staring at her breast.

“Ok, Maggie your first, show me your boobies, she was uneasy and squirmed a little. Then she stood up and grabbed her tank top and lifted it over her head and she put it on the bed, she was wearing a white cotton bra and it was having a problem holding those big orbs in place. She looked apprehensive and her hands were at the clasp, which was in front; she released the clasp and held the bra together. She then let it open and her tits bounced out and jiggled, the areolas were small and her nipples were like pencil erasers.

My jaw dropped open and I was reveling in the beauty of those gorgeous over sized melons. She just stood there and smiled and said, “So, what do you think Jack, are they everything you though they would be.”

I was dumbfounded, I was stammering and trying to think of what to say and I blurted out, “they are fucking beautiful.” She started chuckling and replied, “So they meet with your approval, I take it?”

“They, they are magnificent, god they are so beautiful.”

“Ok Jack I showed you mine now it’s your turn to show me yours.” She sat on the bed watching me as I stared at her unbelievable tits.

“Come on Jack, your not backing out are you? Come on let me see your cock.”

I stood and unbuttoned the top button and pulled down the zipper of my wranglers, I pushed them down to my knees and sat down and kicked off my shoes and pulled on legs off then the other. I stood in my boxers looking at her and she waiting with wild anticipation.

“Come on Jack you’re stalling, show me that big boy, if it is a big boy.”

I pulled my shorts down and my hard, hard telephone pole popped out and swung from side to side. Her eyes opened as wide as saucers and her mouth hung open, she rose up and walked closer to get a better look.

“That is the biggest cock I have ever seen, oh my god I must be dreaming, its enormous, its massive, oh my god, its, its beautiful.

“I’ll tell you what Maggie I’ll let you touch mine if I can touch yours.” She reached out touched the head with her fingers. I cupped her tits and fondled them and she was holding my cock in both her hands.

“Jack, it hard like steel and hot as fire, oh boy is this thing huge.” I reached in and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and she just stood there holding my cock. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her in and I found the snap on her skirt, I released it and it fell to the floor. She pulled away and looked at my cock and put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and off. Her hands were back on my cock and she was slowing moving her hands up and down the shaft. I cupped her smooth mound and traced her crack, she threw her arms around me and jumped up with her legs wrapped around my ass and her mouth was searching my mouth and as she was kissing me she was telling me to fuck her and I walked her to the bed and lay her on her back, and ravished her nipples like they were candy. She was pulling and squeezing my cock and trying to push me in her pussy. I moved down and her pussy was soaked with her juice I opened her lips and I could see her clit it looked like a small cock and I licked it and sucked it into my mouth and she exploded into hard and intense orgasm.

“Oh god, Jack, fuck me.”

She was holding my cock and I told her to put the head between her lips and she followed my instructions. Then I pushed and I was imbedded half of the way in her and she was squealing with another orgasm.

“Oh Jack it so big it feels like it going to split me open, it feels so good when its all the way in me.”

I pushed again and her eyes opened wide and her mouth gapped and she was having spasms as I felt my cock hit her womb. OH GOD, OH, OH, Oh, she froze and she was screaming and moaning and it felt like her whole body was wrapped around my cock. I started to pump in and out and she was trying to meet my strokes I grabbed her ass cheeks and helped her pound into my cock. She was amazing she had the energy of ten women and she fucked and fucked and I was wondering how a little thing like her could talk my whole cock and want more. She had orgasm after orgasm and I was in heaven she pleasured my cock as well as anyone before. We finally slowed down and rested for a while.

“Marie was not lying you have the must beautiful massive cock, I have ever seen and felt.”

I’m glad you liked it Maggie, would you like a little more of it, just say the word?”

I got up and went into the toilet, I had to go pretty bad and it was tough peeing because of my hard on. I came out of the bathroom and Maggie was standing near the bed as I approached her, she put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up my body and her legs around my ass. She looked into my eyes with her huge breast buried in my chest and kissed me. I could feel my cock buried between our bodies and her pussy against my belly button. She was a light as a feather in my arms and she put her hand between us and grasped my cock and moved her ass out and my bulbous head was on her lips and I felt her sliding down my cock, devouring every morsel of me, inch by inch till our pubic bones were kissing.

Her eyes met mine and she kissed and sucked my mouth as she sat impaled on my meat, her whole body wrapped around my throbbing probe. She pulled herself up and then slid back down, my meat was electrified with the feeling of her liquid heat engulfing me. I stumbled and leaned against the wall her mouth was coving my face with kisses as her cunt consumed my cock. I rammed my cock into her pussy pinning her against the wall and fucking in and out of her hot cavern. We fucked against the wall till my legs were ready to collapses and I took two steps and fell back on the bed with her still impaled on my pole and we did not miss a stroke.

“We are so good together Jack, I have never had a lover like you, I can’t believe how you stretch me and yet it feels like haven,” as she was riding up and down my shaft.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I’m cummmmmmmmmiiinnnngggg, oh god, I worship that monster that’s making me feel like I’m never going to stop cumming.” She continued to slowly rise and fall on my hard, hot pole.

“Oh Jack, I wish we could fuck like this all day, Ummmmmmm its so big and feels so hot like your branding my body with your mark.”

She kept ridding up and down having an orgasm one right after the other. He face never changed its expression; it was one of ecstasy and pleasure. She rode and rode my member; I could see it glistening with her juices as they ran down my meat. I could feel myself starting to reach an orgasm and she could sense I was ready to cum and she leaned into me and kissed, racing her cunt up and down my meat as fast as she could. I exploded like a bomb, shooting stream after stream of my cream into her voracious pussy, which was consuming my seed and me. She rolled off and laid by my side, kissing my face and I just lay there resting.

“Jack can we spend the night here, the room is paid for till tomorrow.”

“I wish we could Maggie but I got to get back today, Marie and my folks are expecting me and anyway what would we tell Marie? We stopped for a quickie and decided to stay and fuck all day!”

She was pouting and was sad, especially when I told her that we had to get going. She got dressed without saying a word. Just as we were about to leave she put her arms around me and kissed and said, “this is the best day of my life, I wish it could last forever,” and she walked out the door.

We were approaching the campus and she smiled and said, “You have to promise me two things, one is that Marie never finds out what happened today and two is that we have to do this again, you promise me?

“I promise you Maggie, she will never find out what happened today and about the second promise, I will see that it does happen again.

“Jack, please lets go back to the motel, I want to have that monster of yours filling me and probing my insides. I have never felt anything so hard and hot. Please Jack, pretty please, lets go back.”

“Come on Maggie, be sensible, you know I have to get back.”

“I can still feel you sliding in and out feeling every vein and bump on your love muscle as it pressed its way into me, probing, pushing and stretching me like a rubber band. I felt like I was going to explode it felt so big. I could still feel your blasting shot after shot of your juice in me. Pleaseeeeeeee Jack, Pleaseeeeeeee.

“Maggie, you’re just making it hard on both of us, you know that I would love to go back and spend a week with you in that room. I promise I will find a way for us to be together as soon as possible.

I pulled up in front of the dorm and Maggie heaved a sigh of resignation and I though she was going to cry. She moved her hand down my leg feeling my meat and she opened the door and got out of the car. I helped her with her bags, taking it into the lobby. She reached up and gave me a peck on the cheek, as there were a group of girls watching us. Maggie then introduced me to the girls, telling them that I was Marie’s boy friend.

I looked at my watch and it was 2:00pm, it looked like Maggie missed her class. The sun felt good as I drove with the top down, and I was hoping that Marie, and her mom would not get home before I did. I was wondering what my mom and dad were doing, I could see him between her legs pushing his cock in and out of her while he he’s sucking on my beautiful mountains. Then I though back to Maggie, damn she was so nice and I don’t mean just to fuck, but she was really cute and sweet and I really liked her.

I wish we could have stayed at the motel for the night, I bet she would have kept me going all day and night. Damn, I loved those huge tits of hers; they even looked bigger because she is so small. I could not believe that as small as she was that she could take all of my cock as easy as she did, I could still feel her caressing and embracing my meat with her hot velvet liquid tunnel. She really knew how to use that hot little pussy of hers; it was like I was wearing a warm glove over my cock.

I was ten minutes from the house and I was excited about being with my sweet Marie, I don’t understand why I want other women when I have a wonderful sweet loving person like Marie, who loves me with her whole heart and soul. I wish I could control my emotions and sexual drive better, but when I see a nice pair of tits or a great ass I want to get into their pants.

I pulled into the Andersons garage and left the keys in the car and headed home. I walked into the kitchen and it was quiet, I walked up the stairs to my room and got on the computer. I heard a car in the drive and then the kitchen door close. I heard the shower start and I was still surfing the net, the water was turned off and I heard foot steps in the hall.

“I didn’t know you were home.” I turned and there was mom with a towel wrapped around her breast and just barley covering her triangle.

“I have been home about and hour and have been surfing the net.”

When she shifted her weight I could see her pussy and it looked beautiful, she turned and walked into the hall her ass was exposed and her cheeks moved back and forth and she was gone. My cock was like a rock; it was so hard it felt like it was going to burst. Shit, that’s all I needed was to see her like that. I shut down the computer and went out and sat on the deck, it was nice the breeze was light and it felt good.

I saw Marie coming out of her house and walking toward me she was wearing tight jeans that really showed off her ass and a white button down the front blouse and her tennis shoes. She had a yellow ribbon in her hair and it bounced with her ponytail, as we was half walking and half running. She sat next to me and kissed me.

“Mmmmmm, I could do that all day big boy.”

“That great because I love to taste your sweet mouth, little girl.” She leaned in and kissed me tenderly slowly moving her tongue into my mouth, kissing and kissing and I was feasting on her eager and willing mouth. I was moving my hands up and down her back, stopping at her butt and squeezing her cheeks.

“God Jack, I love the way you touch me, you make me feel tingly all over almost like when I start to have an orgasm. I feel like I’m the only woman in the world with a lover as thoughtful and caring as you are. I do love you Jack, I love you with my whole heart and soul.” She kissed me again tenderly and loving.

“Marie, I, I love you too, I really do love you.” I grabbed her and kissed her long and soft and her mouth opened and I pushed my tongue in and played with her tongue. Then we sat and just holding hands for a while.

“Did you get Maggie back in time for her class to day?”

I felt guilty as hell when I answered her, “Yeah I got her back in time.”

“Good, she is my best friend and I really want you two to be friends. She will be my maid of honor when I get married.”

We talked about when I go away to school and how much we would miss each other, and she hoped that she would be able come and see me play football. I told her that I would have tickets for her and my folks and maybe I could get some for her folks too.

“I know when your at school you’re going to have all the girls buzzing around you and it’s going to be hard for you. I know it’s going to be hard for me.”

“Marie right now we’re together so let not think about it until it I go to school. Lets enjoy what we have right now, so smile for me and make me happy.”

I kissed her sweet lips and her eyes were sparkling, and she looked like an angel.

“God Marie, you’re so beautiful I love watching you. I love being with you, you really do look like an angel, my angel.” I ran my hands up her body and could feel her breast with the heels of my hands.”

She leaned into me and whispered in my ear, “ I want to make love to you right now this very moment, on this deck and let them all see how much I love.”

I started laughing and she looked at me surprised, “Why are you laughing at me?”

“Oh god, baby I’m not laughing at you, I was thinking we could sell tickets and make a fortune and then your aunt would leave you alone about watching us.” She grinned and laughed also.

“Yeah she has really been bugging me about that and asking if we have every thought about a three some. Like you and me and her, doing it in the same bed. Have you every though of a threesome before Jack?”

“Sure, I have though about a threesome Marie I’d be lying if I said I never had that fantasy! Yes, I think I would like to try it at least once. It would never be with your aunt, I can tell you that right now.”

12