The Monster Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I agree with you, it would be a mistake with my aunt, but who would you want to do it with?”

“I really don’t know but it would have to be someone that you’re comfortable with Marie. Someone who you can trust not to talk about what happens. So you would know better than I would, think hard.

“Well there Monica she has the apartment and then there is Maggie, she would never tell. I think Maggie would be the one if we ever did anything like that.”

“Your probably right Marie, Maggie would be the logical choice. Do you think she would do it with us if you asked her?”

“I guess she would Jack, she thinks you’re a hottie, I’m sure she would do it. Would you also want to do it with me and you and another guy?”

“Marie I don’t think I could bear to watch another guy fucking you. It would not be something I would want to do. You me and another woman would be ok, but not with another guy.”

“Do you want me to ask Maggie or not?”

“You do what you want and let me know, ok.”

I didn’t want to push her I wanted her to think that it was her idea. Then when she calls her I know Maggie will say yes and I will tell her it was a great idea that she had. Marie would do anything I asked her to do without hesitation.

“Are we going out tonight or do you want to shinny dip later tonight, we can turn the pool lights off and no one will now the difference,” as she smiled.

“Hey that’s a great idea angel face, you’re not only beautiful but you’re very smart. Will you let me kiss your little nipples, if I let you play with my friend?”

“I will let you kiss anything you want to kiss, and if you don’t kiss every single inch of my body I will beat you up! You got that big boy!

“Call me after dinner and we’ll go for a walk and then we do some dipping, my little angel face.”

“Ok I’ll call you.”

After dinner I called Marie and she was doing the dishes, she told me she would be out in twenty minutes. I went upstairs and changed into my swim trunks and came back down, mom and dad were in the family room watching TV. I walked outside to the deck and waited for the woman I think I love. I heard the screen door close and mom was out with me on the deck.

“What’s up, where are you going?”

“Marie and I are going to skinny dip.”

“Oh I see, well don’t get caught by her parents I’m sure they would not like it.”

Shit why did I tell her we were going to skinny dip, I’m stupid some times. I guess I was trying to make her jealous and looking at her it has worked. Marie hollered and waved to me and I looked at mom and left for Marie’s.

The water was nice and cool and it was very relaxing, we swam for fifteen minutes and then we sat by the pool touching and feeling. I love kissing her, she’s so sweet and loving her lips are so soft and full, warm and moist. I wanted to kiss her breast but it was still light. She told me that she had already turned off the pool lights, and she ran her hand across my waiting meat.

“Jack I called Maggie after we talked today.”

“And”

“I asked her if she was interested in being with you and me, you know sexually.”

“Yeah, what did she say?”

“At first she was not sure, then later she said yes she would do it. She wanted to know when and where it would happen and I told her I did not know yet.”

“Marie are you sure about this, I know I’m excited about it, but I want you to be sure?”

“Well yeah, I’m ok with it, as long as it’s what you want.”

“Wait a minute Marie this was your idea remember, you brought the whole thing up about a threesome and you picked Maggie, remember?”

“Yes, I know I did Jack, but I just want to please you because I know you have had the fantasy to be with two women. I’m glad were not going to do it with another guy, that would be very hard for me.”

I pulled her in and kissed her long and hard and our tongues were playing tag and I whispered in her ear, “I love you, my angel face, I love you.”

“Oh god Jack I love you so much, I want to be with you forever, just hold me tight.”

We sat there for a while her in my arms while she was kissing my face and it was starting to get dark.

“Jack darling, where can we go to have our meeting with Maggie, my folks have the cabin on the river, would that be ok?”

“I’ve never been there is it nice.”

“Yeah it really nice the only thing there is other cabins close by.”

“That should be fine we will be inside and can close the curtains. For god sake don’t let your aunt find out about this or she’ll be there too.”

“How will it work Jack, will you make love to both of us in the same bed or different rooms, or what?”

“It will just happen, we will all make love to each other.”

“Will I have to make love to Maggie, and will she have to make love to me?”

“Well, Marie do you want to kiss Maggie, or do want her to kiss you?”

“I’m not sure Jack, it might be fun, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Maggie said that next weekend would be okay with her. What should I tell her?”

“Yeah tell her that’s fine, we can pick her up Friday evening.”

“Okay I’ll call her tomorrow and tell her.”

“Hey doll face its dark, still want to skinny dip.”

Marie reached abound and undid her top and her breast fell free, hanging there majestically, with her nipples hard and pointing to the stars. I kissed the right one first then the left one. I cupped them and they felt warm and silky, and the nipples were as hard as my cock was. She stood and took her bottom off and I gazed at her beauty in amazement, she was stunning and I was lusting for her body.

“You’re the most beautiful woman in the world and your mine, all mine.”

She put her arms around me burying her tits into my body and rubbing her velvet triangle on my leg. She kissed me long and loving and I was in a trance with the taste of her tongue in my mouth and her body pressing into mine. I pushed my trunks down and my cock sprung out, with my trunks around my ankles. I kicked them off and I was poking her in the stomach with my blood-gorged mushroom. I could feel her hands holding me and moving the head across her stomach then down to her mound and rubbing the head on her pussy. I looked over her shoulder and I could see my mother in the bedroom window watching us.

“Jack I need you right now, please I want you in me, I want to feel you spreading me wide with your monster.”

She was burning up she was so hot, I sat on a chaise lounge and she straddled me and I saw my head at her entrance as she sat down. I watched my cock disappear into her hot cauldron of liquid heat; I could feel my balls nestled on her ass. She was moving her ass in a circular rotation; I could feel the knob probing her insides as she rotated her tunnel around my rock hard shaft. I was sucking on her nipples and I could feel her reach her first climax. She was hissing softly and rotating around the shaft that was impaling her. She was cumming again and I had my first climax it was very intense, we were both flying and she was moaning and hissing and I was wishing it would never stop. She sat there still devouring my meat and finally she started riding up and down the shaft.

“Oh honey that was so good, just let me do the work I want to love you with everything I have in my body.”

Oh god she was riding up and down the shaft slow and deliberate, reveling in the feel of my cock stretching her to the maximum, which brought her to another climax. Her tits were hanging like pendulums her nipple gorged with blood making them bigger than I had ever seen; they swayed with magnificence while she rode up and down my cock. I could feel my balls start to tighten and then ache as she continued non-relenting, riding my pole with a steady pace. I explode shot after shot into her ravenous, ever consuming cunt. She continued to ride my cock as it was starting to soften, she had one last climax and slid down on the chase and kissed me.

“Was that good for you sweetie?”

“You were amazing angel face.”

“I love being your angel face.”

We put our suits back on and just talked, I looked up at the window and could see shadows moving, and mom had watched the whole thing.

I walked her to the door and kissed her good night and head home.

Mmmmm, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

12