The Monster in My Closet

Story Info
Some people fear monsters, the one in my closet fucked me.
1.1k words
4.28
35.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As children we all fear that little creak in the night, the feeling that we are being watched from the closet by something unknown. Our childish minds depict them as monsters. But as we grow up we come to realise that these things are make-believe, a fiction created by our minds to scare ourselves.

But in my closet, there really is a monster. And it took my virginity.

It was a few days after my 18th birthday, I was drifting off to sleep with my sleep mask on, totally naked as it was the summer. I didn't even hear it leave the closet. I only noticed a presence when I felt 2 limbs spreading my legs open, exposing my smaller than average cock and spreading virgin ass. I tried to move my arms to lift my sleep mask off, but as if it knew what I was going to do, 2 more limbs overpowered my arms and pinned them above my head.

I was now totally helpless, at the mercy of this strange otherworldly being that i could not see, who could do what it pleased to me.

Next I felt an inhumanly long tongue trace it's way up and down my body. Rubbing my nipples causing me to have to hold my breath so I didn't moan. Caressing my sides causing me to squirm against it's hold on me. My previously smooth and clean skin now covered in this things saliva. After teasing my upper body, the tongue moved down to my cock and balls, licking the tip and then my balls. I only found out the true size of this creatures tongue when it then wrapped itself around my balls and spiralled around my now hard cock. I felt hot breath on my private parts as it's tongue pulsed around them, causing me to spasm in pleasure. I was openly moaning now, giving this creature the satisfaction of knowing it was pleasing to me, as it's unique blowjob technique got me close to orgasm.

But then it stopped.

The creatures tongue unwrapped itself from my cock and worked it's way down my taint to my virgin asshole. It teased me with the tip first. Going around the rim of my entrance before it's tongue entered me. Slowly digging into where no man, let alone monster, had gone before. It must have been ten inches deep in my hole before I felt the hot breath again, and once I did the tongue began pumping in and out of my hole causing me to cry out.

Several minutes of tongue fucking later, and me coming close to cumming from a ten inch tongue purposely pounding my prostate, the creature pulled out it's tongue and began to lick up my body again. It licked up my neck and then my face until it found my mouth. At this point the monster in my closet had made me feel better than anyone had or possibly even could, so when it pushed on my lips expectantly I parted them allowing it's tongue to invade my mouth. As it pushed deeper in I felt it's breath on my face and was completely subdued. I breathed in deeply taking in the air this creature expelled and felt myself become more relaxed and euphoric.

It was addicting, being totally subdued by an unknown creature. Submitting my body to whatever it wanted to do to me next. Not that I could resist of I wanted to, I was reminded as it's limbs pressed harder on my wrists and ankles.

After it did this I felt something else at the entrance to my spread, lubed up and, to be honest, sore hole. 'It's its cock!' I thought. This monster was really gonna take me the whole way. It pulled it's tongue out of my throat so the first 4 inches were in my mouth as a strangely shaped penis head gently pushed on my ass. 'Oh god it's thick' a part of my mind cried out, but the rest of me did not care, I was ready to submit to this creature.

I sucked on its tongue gently for comfort as it pushed it's cock further in. This creatures cock was impaling me, but I endured the pain of a massive monster cock pushing its way inside. It had to be about 3 inches thick and over a foot long. Once it had inserted it's cock all the way in, the creature moved its face closer to mine and moved its hips slowly. Breaking me in gently to start with.

The pain turned to pleasure as I got used to the massive cock inside me, pumping in and out of my previously virgin hole, which was being loosened with each thrust. I would have been moaning loudly if it was not muffled by the tongue in my mouth, which was now gently rubbing against my own, helping in the process of totally subduing me.

People were usually afraid of monsters, but I was falling in love with my own.

It must have been a half hour of this monster pounding away my virginity with its enormous cock when my whole body began to spasm and my hard little cock spurted out more cum than it ever had before. I had just had an anal orgasm and it was better than any of the erotica I read ever described it. The Monster hummed approvingly as my ass tightened and pulsed on its cock. It fucked me even harder making the aftershocks of the anal orgasm feel as good as a normal orgasm. This continued for a few more minutes as the creature pounded away on my cum covered body until it pulled its tongue out of my open mouth, with its cock all the way in me, it pulsed and I felt it's load flood into my ass. It produced so much cum that as it pulled out I felt it fill the entire area it's cock had filled and start to leak out.

After the monster pulled out it's cock the pressure on my wrists and ankles disappeared and I heard the closet door click closed. I was left breathing shallow breaths, my arms and legs remained in the position the creature had put them in for a while. I went to bed clean and a virgin, now I was covered in saliva, sweat and a load of my cum while my sore gaping ass was completely filled with the monsters cum. My senses were completely overwhelmed, and I wanted more.

It's been 6 months now and even though it is winter, I still sleep naked. I deliberately lay in compromising positions, ready and eager for my monsters nightly visit. And every night the monster comes out and gives me the best fuck of my life, night after night, over and over again.

I have a boyfriend now. He is lovely and I do love him but even his rather animalistic style of fucking me cannot satisfy me as much as the monster in my closet.