The Moon Goddess Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good God, I'd always wanted to corrupt this girl, and now I was going to do it. Fully. Ailani was going to become my little moneymaker. Mahina was a slave and would have no say in the matter.

"We now celebrate the moon goddess with an episode of sacred prostitution," I announced to the cheering women. "Your Matuatele demands your love, your devotion -- and your cash. Here's how it works. If you want to service this little slut -- or make her pleasure you however you want -- you pay me. If you want to service me, you pay me."

The women didn't hesitate. From beneath their sarongs, from inside their cloth bags, they pulled out fistfuls of American greenbacks. And as high on champagne and coconut wine as they were, they formed a line to service the Matuatele.

It was another complete triumph for me. It felt fucking good, right then and there. Not just to feel the cash flooding into my hand, and to feel the hot breath and tongue of yet another Polynesian woman on my wet, engorged pussy lips as I performed a sex act for money for the very first time. But also to see my 19-year-old girlfriend standing alone, teetering on her stiletto heels and gripping her hooker handbag, so fuckin' pretty and so fuckin' rejected, passed over in favour of a real goddess with a body and charisma that draws other women in magnetically, and who always wins in the end. Oh yeah.

Yet I only savoured that feeling for a moment. For I wanted to see Ailani fulfilling her fantasy too -- and bringing in cash for me. That excited me. I nodded to one of the village council members who was appraising Ailani out of the corner of her eye. It was the voluptuous, outspoken woman's 55th birthday today, and what a way she had chosen to celebrate. Ailani handed me the money, as I moaned with satisfaction, eyes half-closed, and then open wide as I witnessed Ailani, minutes later, sliding her coconut-oiled fingers deep into the councillor's unshaven, thick-lipped cunt...

I kept coming, over and over, as the women kept kneeling to offer me paid oral worship. They kept on thanking me for the privilege. Could the moon festival become any more decadent? I finished off a bottle of beer, and decided that yes, it could.

It was the middle of the night, and the festival was nearing its climax. Back in the village square, under the moonlight, with everybody watching, I lay on an enormous bed strewn with white gardenias, thighs spread wide open. I just didn't give a fuck anymore. All I wanted or needed was to come hard, acting primal and nasty like I always want to when I'm fucking in a group.

I wore a blindfold to increase the sensation of intensity, but I could hear the sighs, screams, and half-sobs of masturbating women all around me. I could feel, through the round hole that had been cut in the bed, Mahina's face and tongue pushing up to rim my asshole slave-style. That made me let out deep groans, but the feeling was even more overwhelming because Ailani was on top of the bed, fisting me at the same time. As the warm night breeze brushed over my naked body, my cunt clamped right the fuck down on Ailani's forearm, pushing hard on my G-spot. And Noelani was right next to her favourite girlfriend, licking and sucking her Matuatele's swollen clit.

"Fuck me and suck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me and suck me, girls! Fuck me because you need to and want to please me!"

My body was shaking so fucking hard. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer before I just had to let go. There was one more thing I wanted: I wanted my mouth filled too. I wanted all three of my holes filled up good.

I tore off my blindfold as I sensed a warm presence next to me. It was Halia -- she smiled as I reached out to touch her, and then she lowered her swollen, pregnant tit right into my mouth...

That did it. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" I screamed. My legs stiffened, I felt a sudden contraction and my pussy gushed in front of everyone. I squirted on Ailani, spattering her arm, breast and face with my sacred juice. She gasped and pushed up on my G-spot, just as Mahina's slave tongue withdrew from my asshole.

I ejaculated again, joyfully, into an earthenware bowl that women had rushed forward to hold in place. As hands reached out to caress me, I knew that soon the entire village would be tasting and sharing my juices to bring the festival of the moon goddess to a perfect ending.

12