The Moon that Called to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have cried when he pulled from me, the ache I felt as the cold air hit me, before he raised himself, and drove into my ass. No preliminaries needed, no gentle strokes, I was drenched, Ben had seen to that, stretching me with his own superior cock, the only male I had ever trusted to do so, and now Thomas found his way easily, plunging deep, pulling back out almost till the tip of his cock slipped free before plunging in once more. I had never known seven inches to be so wondrous in all my life, the glorious stretching and the torturous slide ebbing and flowing deep within my bowels, was topped with the searing heat of his erection.

I felt myself being lifted then, my pelvis encased by four hands as I was raised slightly from the sofa, Thomas pulling back slightly only the head of his cock remained inside my ass again, before I felt Ben enter my pussy once more, slowly, gently, edging forward through the liquid silk of my wetness, bottoming out at my very womb before moving back. Then Thomas surged forward to the hilt, his cock stretching the now relaxed muscles of my ass before pulling back slightly as I felt Ben surge forward again.

I felt myself open, my muscles relax as each cock found a tight path to follow within me, as one thrust in, the other was coming out, preparing to surge, their pace became quicker, more desperate as they both grew close to climax, the rhythm now barely existed, each was slamming home as their bodies demanded, sometimes both at once, the sensation of being able to feel them both inside me with only the thin separation of flesh between them, and the searing heat of them throbbing, was utterly exquisite.

My body pulsed, and soared as Ben pumped from underneath and Thomas leant over my back, pressing his weight against me, I was being crushed onto their cocks, being kept in position as their combined grunts filled the room, the sounds of their cocks disappearing inside me was also loud, but not as loud as the scream that left my throat as they finally brought me to cum.

I felt my pussy and ass contract, almost painfully, the spasms running through my body were intoxicating, blinding with pleasure as it washed over me, continuing as I floated back to my body though, relentless shivers and shudders of sensation, as I felt Thomas tense above me, and Ben thrust harder and deeper below me as they emptied themselves inside me in one delicious hot spurt after another, searing my flesh and escaping over my thighs coating us.

Just as I settled my head against Ben's chest, my body strength gave out, collapsing my slight weight entirely as I felt him nibbling on my shoulder, his spent dick still providing shivers within me as he probed with short strokes in our combined cum. Thomas' weight was a crushing blanket of skin and muscle as he remained embedded in me, leaning over my back; he began nibbling upon my other shoulder, following the path of my neck as Ben was doing on the other side.

It was then I felt them change, their bodies grow, their teeth become fangs as both bit me hard. I felt the blood escape me, trailing paths down my breasts, and in between; their huge hands became powerful claws as I felt them cut into my skin to hold me for their desires.

The full moon had shone so brightly last night, streaming over our naked forms in the confines of that room, as they laved at the wounds they inflicted, their now lupine cocks hardening; their swelling so great that I had believed my death would be imminent.

They had taken so much blood from me that night, that I barely felt them begin to thrust once more, the pain I believed would happen remained minimal as they began to piston within me, my body so small against them my head now rested upon Ben's ribs instead of his shoulder. Their bodies, now black with soft fur cushioned me as their thrusts became urgent. My body had began to respond once more by that point, my juices, their combined cum, and a small mix of my blood from their sudden growth within me, allowed their thrusting.

Their lupine cocks spurring me forward, higher, deeper as the coil in my belly tightened and pitched me into darkness of my climax as they both surged forward once more, burying deep as their knots formed, anchoring them both so deep as they filled my body with their seed; the sensation was too much then as they completed their mating with me, their bonding. The stretching within me, the feeling of not knowing where I ended and they began, was too much for me to cope with, and rendered me into oblivion.

*******

This is not where I am now, no longer am I on that sofa in Paris, with the re runs of some old comedy playing in the background. No, I am not even lying in the same 'time' as last night.

Surrounding me is the home of my lovers, their castle in Scotland. I am lying on a bed of furs and silks, exhausted and sated, entwined with them both in their handsome 'human' forms; brought back from a future they could not wait for. Impatient for their mate, I have been brought back several hundred years to them rather than them living those years alone. So here I lie, sated, and loved, by my wolves.

The twin brothers destined just for me.

12