The Moonlight Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of something.
1.7k words
4.71
9.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moonlight shines through the window, throwing a pale shadow across the lounge-room floor. Relaxing in the chair in the corner, I am in total darkness, sitting there, waiting for your arrival. I have read and re-read your emails to me, and I wonder to myself how much is truth and how much is imagination. How I wish I had actually seen you like that! I have no idea of what you actually look like, so my imagination is running riot.

I shiver slightly, thinking of you dressed up in your Angora top, breasts straining against the tightness, midriff showing, your skin slightly rough with goose-bumps, and the tartan skirt, barely long enough to cover the curve of your ass cheeks. My mind's eye wanders down your shapely legs, picturing the smoothness of your thigh, the curve of your calf, ending in the white ankle boots you have described to me. Are you petite? Are you more womanly? How tall are you? Do your breasts defy gravity, or will they spill downwards when released from your bra? These are the questions running through my mind, as I sit there, aroused, breathing heavily, and waiting, waiting for you to enter the room...The room I have booked is on the top floor of a hotel, looking out over the ocean. Looking out the window there are no other buildings in sight. I chose this room for exactly that purpose, I want tonight played out in the moonlight, at least at first, and I don't want you to worry about someone seeing you...not yet, at least. We have also agreed on a "safe" word, something for you to use if I am too much for you. We have chosen "Armageddon", as it seems appropriate to use a term that means "the end of the world".

I have told you not to knock, that the door will be unlocked, and that you should come straight in and lock the door behind you. You should then just stand there, looking at the door, awaiting my instructions. I hope you do, I hope you understand that I want to control the situation; I want to take you and use you, as you have told me I can. The room is warm enough that I am comfortable to sit here in wrapped in a satin robe, but cool enough that your skin and body will react to it. My hand rubs along the length of my cock as it strains against my underwear. I wonder what you will think of me, whether you will like what you see, or whether I will be man enough for you, but then I dismiss those thoughts. Tonight is for my pleasure, for me to use you, and I will not worry about your desires yet. The urge to grasp my cock and pump it till I come is nearly overwhelming, but I force that urge down. Why should I waste my effort on doing that, when you will be my willing sex-slave for the night?Is that a noise I hear? Yes, footsteps coming down the hall. My heart flutters in anticipation as I hear the steps falter and stop just outside the door. I can almost see your thoughts:

"Do I go in? I have never seen this man before; I have no idea what he looks like or what he's going to do to me. Should I just turn around and leave, or should I go through with this? Oh, I want him to fuck me so badly, but I'm scared as hell! What do I do?"

It seems that your desire to be used, to be well and truly fucked, overrules your arguments, and you turn the handle, pushing the door open. I can't believe this! I can't believe that you're actually coming through the door, a willing participant to this whole crazy thing!

But there you are! I see you as you come in, the moonlight shining on your face. You hesitate, looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an oncoming car; you quickly glance around the room, straining to see me, to see if I am here, but then you remember what I asked of you. You step further in the room, turn around and shut the door, then you stand there. I can see that your breathing is very heavy; you are scared, but as your nipples briefly showed in the moonlight before you turned around, you are extremely turned on.

I sit in my chair, hand still idly stroking my cock through my underpants, looking at you. My earlier vision of what you would look like is proven fairly accurate. Your gorgeous body is only just covered by the flimsy garments you are wearing. I am even more turned on, and my cock throbs viciously. I want to bend you over, rip your panties aside, and take you there and then...but no, I want to make this last. I want you to know that I am in control, and that you will do as I say.

I let another few seconds go by, watching as you start to fidget.

"Hello Little Sally."

You jump slightly at the sound of my voice, and start to turn towards me.

"Don't turn around."

"S-sorry...h-hello M." You call me by the initial I asked you to use. Little do you realise that "M" stands for "Master", but you will learn that lesson soon.

I smile. A nice voice to go with that tight body. And you can follow instructions! My smile widens.

"It is very nice to finally see you. You look amazing, as I thought you would. Did you enjoy walking through the hotel dressed like that?"

"Sort of. I felt cheap and under-dressed, but I got some amazing looks from people."

"Of course you would have, who could not look? You did not see me as you entered the room?"

"No M, I didn't. That's how you wanted it, wasn't it?"

"Yes Little Sally, yes it is. And tonight is about how I want it, isn't it? That's what we agreed on?"

A slight pause, then "Yes."

"Yes what, Miss Sally?"

"Yes..M."

"Very good. Tonight is my night. You agreed to meet me here, and to allow me to use you as I feel fit, did you not?"

"Yes M."

"Does that scare you? Be honest."

"A bit, yes; I only know you from our e-mails."

"But our e-mails have been fairly explicit haven't they? You should know what to expect."

"Yes M, they have, but I didn't know if they were what you were really like or not."

"Well you are about to find out, aren't you? Are your panties wet?"

"A little..."

"What colour are they?"

"Black lace, as you asked for. Would you like to see?"

"No Little Sally. I'll tell you when I want to see them. Now, close your eyes and turn around. Make sure you keep your eyes closed."

"Yes M." You turn around slowly, your eyes squeezed tightly shut. You stand there, legs slightly apart, arms crossed beneath your breasts, emphasizing them even more. Your nipples are very erect I notice, and I want to see them, to lick and suck and bite them. I whistle, long and slow, in approval.

"Very nice Little Sally. Now take three steps towards me, eyes still closed remember." You take three paces towards me, your skirt lifting slightly on each movement, almost giving me a peek at your panties. Each step brings you further into the moonlight, so I can see you more and more clearly. I squeeze my cock with the hand that is stroking it, wanting to take you so badly...

"Okay, now stop and turn around again. But stand with your legs tightly together." You turn away from me, and then put your legs together. "I want you to slowly lift the back of your skirt so I can see your ass in those panties."

You put your hands behind you and grab the hem of your skirt, then slowly begin to raise it, revealing the curve of your cheeks, and then the panties I have longed to see.

"Mmmm-mmm. Very nice. But I can't quite see you, let's see if this helps. CLICK! I turn on the lamp that I have beside me, and it spotlights you perfectly. I can now clearly see your milky-white skin, your smooth ass cheeks, and the black lace panties that you are wearing. You drop your skirt quickly and stand up straight.

"What are you doing Little Sally? Did I say you could move?"

"Th-the light...scared me a bit."

"Did it really? Well that's a bit of bad luck. Now get back to where you were, and if you forget my name again I shall have to punish you."

I hear you swallow back a retort, and I can see you struggle with yourself, the urge to tell me to get fucked battling with the urge to let me fuck you. In the end, you slowly bend over again and raise your skirt.

"Good girl, Little Sally. Now what do you say to me?"

"I'm sorry...M."

"Very good. Now, where were we? Ah yes, you were doing exactly what I asked. Turn around, it doesn't matter now if you have your eyes open."

You turn around, but because of the lamp you are unable to get a look at me; you can see a vague shape just beyond the light, but the glare makes it impossible to see any details.

"Remove that sweater. Now."

"You hesitate slightly; "Now I said!". You quickly grab the bottom of your sweater and pull it over your head, your breasts bouncing up and down with the force of your movements. As you drop it to the ground I stare at your breasts, only just enclosed in a black lace bra that looks two sizes too small. No wonder your nipples were so prominent!

"Okay, now the skirt, but slowly..."

You reach to the side and unhook the buttons on the skirt and slowly, starting to tease me a little, you unwrap it from your hips. Yours panties come in to view and you throw the skirt aside, standing there in you bra and panties. I feel a bit of pre-cum ooze from the end of my cock, and I wish I could get you to lick it off, but I want to keep you right where you are.

"So, are you uncomfortable? Are you ready for the next stage?"