The Moonlight Ch. 02

Story Info
Are you ready for the next stage?
2.2k words
4.18
10.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you uncomfortable? Are you ready for the next stage?"

You reply hesitantly, "I think...yes M, I am ready to go on."

"Good answer Little Sally...but you know that we're too far gone now to stop anyway. You still have your 'safe' word, but I would be very disappointed in you if you used it. How wet are you now little Sally?"

"Very wet M...my panties are nearly soaking!"

"Very good. So you are enjoying this. Now spin for me, nice and slowly...I want to see all of you."

You twirl around like a ballerina in slow motion, you skin almost translucent in the harsh light of the lamp, until you are back facing me again.

"Mmmm...very nice. Bend forward, I want to see your breasts strain against that bra." You bend forward, slowly. "Yes, that's it...my-my what lovely breasts you have. Jiggle them for me with your hands...yes that's it." Your cup the undersides of each breast and jiggle them around for me.

"Enough Little Sally. Stand up, turn around, spread your legs wide, then touch your toes."

You look up at me to see if I'm serious, forgetting that you can't see me. "Uh-uhh" I say, and you quickly stand up and turn around. You spread your legs, "Wider.", a bit wider, then you slowly bend down, placing your palms on the floor in front of you.

This gives me a fantastic view of your tight ass in those panties, and it also frames your pussy very nicely. I curse myself for not making you wear white panties, as the black ones make it almost impossible for me to see the evidence of your arousal.

"Reach up and pull those panties into your ass crack so it looks like you're wearing a G, then rub your finger from your ass to your cunt, nice and slowly."

You do as I ask, splitting your ass cheeks with the seam of your panties, then slowly running your finger right through your ass-crack, down over your pussy, shivering slightly as it traces your lips and brushes over your clit. I notice this with a smile, knowing that you are getting more and more turned on. How far can I take you before you tell me to stop, or before I just have to jump on you and fuck you till you scream in pleasure? My cock feels as hard as steel, and I rub it a bit harder, wrapping my fingers around its 5-inch girth, stroking it, longing to pound it into your wet cunt.

"Okay Little Sally, stand up, turn around and take that bra off. Good girl. I like the way your nipples are standing to attention. Are they sensitive?"

You nod, then quickly catch yourself, "Yes M. Very sensitive."

"Really? Pinch your left one, and do it hard."

You reach up to your left nipple and grip it between your thumb and forefinger, squeezing firmly. "Hard I said, or shall I show you how I want it done?"

"No M, I'll do it properly." You squeeze your nipple hard, and your sharp intake of breath is all the proof I need. When you release it, it is standing noticeably more firm and erect than the other one. "Now, flick the other one with your finger, let's see if you enjoy that as much as pinching." You hastily comply, flicking your right nipple hard with your finger, your body jumping a little bit from the unexpected pain. Your nipple gives away your arousal though, sticking out straight and hard from your breast!

"So you like it a little bit rough Little Sally? Does your father spank you anymore?"

"No M, but I'm sure he'd like to, the bastard. I leave his joystick wet with my juices when I'm masturbating about you so he can smell it when he gets home. I hope it drives him crazy!"

"So, you don't like your father much, hey? A typical teen girls reaction I suppose. Do you miss his spankings?"

"What do you mean M? No, why would I miss them?"

"Step closer to the light...okay, stop. Now turn around, bend over, and close your eyes."

I look at you, bent forward away from me, your alabaster skin begging for my attention. SMACK! I bring my open hand down hard on your asscheek, the sound echoing in the room. You cry in surprise and stand up, taking a step away from me, your hand going to your ass where I slapped you, rubbing it. You look back at me with a pained expression on your face, but you can't see me properly.

"What the hell are you --"

"Shut-up Sally."

"But why di-"

"I said shut up! Unless you're gonna use the 'safe' word, you do as I say. Now shut-up and get back to where you were. Hurry up!"

You hesitate for a split second, and I can see you thinking about using the word, but then you step back to where you were, turn around and bend over, offering your ass to me. I can see my hand-print in blazing red on your white skin, and I know it must have hurt you. I smile, knowing that while it was painful, if you hadn't enjoyed it in some way, you would have gone by now. I reach down and tenderly rub it (you jump slightly at the first contact) with one hand, then I let that hand glide down to your pussy. "My you are wet, you dirty little bitch." I cup your whole pussy in one hand, feeling the heat emanating off it, and listen to you moan softly. You try to push your cunt onto my hand even harder, so SMACK! I bring my other hand down hard on your other asscheek. You jump and squeal, but don't move away; "You don't move until I tell you to, okay Little Sally?"

"Yes M." you say, your breath coming a bit harder now.

SMACK! Again I slap your asscheek, and I know it must be hurting you, but you're starting to enjoy it too. I grin, knowing that you are going to make this night very special, and after tonight, you will do whatever I want, whenever I want.

I look at my hand prints on your asscheeks, and rub your pussy through your panties a bit more. I then bring my hand to my nose, inhaling your scent. I groan loudly, "You smell fucking divine Little Sally. Get those panties off and smell your scent."

You reach your fingers under the band of your panties and slowly push them down; as you bend over to pick them up I get a tantalizing view of your freshly waxed cunt, glistening moistly in the lamp light. "Turn around and show me how you smell your soiled panties Dirty Girl."

You look into the lamplight, trying to get a look at me, but still the light defeats you.

Bringing the panties close to your nose you inhale deeply. You've always liked the smell of your juices, but smelling your arousal off your panties gives you a light-headed sensation. "Now turn them inside out and lick yourself off them."

Slowly, unsure of this, you do as I say, turning the panties so the inside patch that catches your daily excretions is facing out; you raise them to your tongue and lick them. You don't know what to expect because you've been wearing these all day, but you're surprised at the taste, a mix of your juices from right now plus your normal excretions from during the day. It is a sweet, slightly tangy taste..and a hint of salt?

"The salt you're no doubt tasting there is your urine, a few little drops that escape normally during the day and after you have gone to the toilet. Interesting is it not?"

You almost gag at the thought, but the taste is not unpleasant. You lick again, and get more of yourself on your tongue. Again you lick, and begin to like the taste.

"Enough Dirty Girl. I want a share as well. Give them here." A disembodied hand floats out from the darkness into the lamplight, and you drop your panties into its grasp. The hand disappears, and then you can hear me inhaling. "Ahhh...my god you smell beautiful." A slight pause, and then "You taste beautiful too! I cannot wait until I can drink from the fountain where this nectar came from! Turn around, bend over and spread your ass with your hands; I want a full view of your ass and cunt."

You comply, swiftly turning, bending, and pulling open your ass and pussy for me to view.

"Ah, so beautiful." Click-FLASH! " Don't move you dirty little bitch, I want something to remember this by, so bend back over."

You bend back over, wondering why you are so quick to comply, wondering why you're letting me take photos of you like this when you wouldn't even let your boyfriends see you do this! Then you realise that this is what you want; you want to be controlled, be dominated, be used...you smile, pulling your ass cheeks further apart, enjoying the sense of being used as I see fit.

"Ah, I see that you've finally come to the party Dirty Girl. In that case, I'll put away the camera for now. You won't be worried now whenever I bring it out, which is what I wanted. Now, face me and get on your hands and knees you dirty little bitch."

Quickly you turn around and drop to all fours, a look of expectation on your face. "You've been a very good girl so far, I think I might give you a present. Get up onto your knees, grab your nipples and pull them out as far as you can. Yes, that's it, hurts doesn't it? Now twist them either way. Oh you are a very dirty little girl aren't you? Close your eyes and open your mouth."

Quickly your eyes shut, and you open your mouth obligingly. I stand up. Letting the robe fall to the floor, and I quickly step out of my underwear, letting my cock spring free. It is hard as a rock, hanging just about horizontal, the almost 8-inches of it too heavy to point to the ceiling. I step towards you, sitting there on your knees, mouth open, until my cock is just about to enter your mouth.

"Stick your tongue out. Very good. Now don't move."

I wrap my hand around my cock, then I slowly rub the underside of the head along the top of your tongue. The sensation makes me groan, and if I didn't have so much self-control I would have shot my load then and there. I push my hips forward so the head of my cock is just past your lips. "Close your mouth and swirl your tongue around." You do as I say, the salty taste of my pre-cum mixing with the taste of your panties from earlier.

"Oh godddddd......" I moan, and quickly pull my cock away from your mouth. "Too early for that my dear. I think I might test your obedience again. Close your mouth."

Again, you follow my orders; you can sense me moving but you're unsure of what I'm doing. The urge to open your eyes is strong, but your desire to be dominated is stronger still, so you remain as you are. You feel my skin very close to your face; "Stick your tongue out and hold it firm. Very good. Now lick my ass you dirty fucking bitch!" You feel my hand go behind your head and push forward, and then your tongue is in my asscrack; you quickly pull it back into your mouth, but I grab your hair in my hand and twist. "What the fuck do you think you are doing? I want you to lick my ass, so you'll fucking do it!" With that I push your head back into my crack. You fight against me, the disgust of what I want you to do making you struggle in my grasp. Suddenly I release you and step away.

"What are you doing Little Sally? I ask quietly, my back to you. All you can see of me is my back and ass, silhouetted by the lamplight.

"I'm not doing that, it's disgusting!"

"What did you just say?"

"I said I-"

"Did you use the safe word?"

"No, but that's disg-"

"Close your eyes. Now." You comply, wondering what I'm doi-SMACK! "Fuck!!!" you cry as my hand slaps forcefully on your breast, right across the nipple, leaving a welt in the shape of my hand.

"Disobey me again bitch, and that is the least of the pain you will feel. Are you going to do as I say?"

I can see your breath hitching in your throat, trying to stop from crying. "Well, are you?"

"Okay, yes, yes I will.'

SMACK! Across your other breast. "Okay who Little Sally? What's my name?"

"Fuck!!! Okay M, I will do as you say."

I lean down till I am right beside your ear; "Are you sure, you fucking little bitch, or do you want to leave right now. I have no time for someone who does not want me to use them as I feel fit."