The Moonlight Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd part of her training.
1.7k words
4.5
8.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hesitate, knowing that this is your chance to escape...but the curiosity and desire in you win out. It hasn't been what you expected, but neither has it been something you haven't wanted, haven't liked. Besides, you could still use the safe-word if you needed it...couldn't you?

"Well? What's it to be dirty girl? Agree, or walk away and never look back?"

You take a deep breath, "I want to stay and be used by you M. I am sure."

I smile, looking at you, your eyes closed, red welts on your breasts in the shape of my hand, and I know that I have you. I know that now, unless I push you way too hard, you will never use the safe word.

"Good. Now do not disobey me again. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes M."

"Excellent. Now where were we Little Sally?" I tenderly say, and I smile again, knowing that changing the way I address you from an endearing term like Little Sally to Dirty Bitch and back again is playing havoc with your mind.

Your response is quick. "I was going to lick your ass M."

"I don't know if I want you to now...you upset me before."

Again you respond the way I hoped. "Please M, I am sorry. May I lick your ass for you?"

I look down at you, your eyes closed, pleading with me to let you lick my ass. I reach out with my hand and tenderly touch your face, letting my fingers gently drift across your cheek.

"You are a beautiful woman Little Sally. Why are you acting like such a slut? Do you like me treating you this way?"

"Yes M, it's what I want, what I've always wanted."

"Good girl," I say, as I gently touch your hair, "now stick out your tongue again, and do as I say."

You immediately obey, your arms staying by your side as you stick your tongue out as far as you can, holding the muscles firm. I turn around, spread my ass cheeks, and move back slowly. When my ass is about an inch from your face I stop. "Open your eyes dirty girl. Open them and look at what you're doing. I want you to lick my ass, gently first, all around, then I want you to probe your tongue inside, as far as you can. Get to work."

"Yes M." Your eyes open, and right in front of you is my ass. The curve of my cheeks is split by my asscrack, and there, directly in view is my puckered little asshole. You inhale slightly, and a musky, slightly sour smell reaches your nostrils. A part of your mind is rebelling, screaming at you: "What are you doing? You're acting like a dirty little slut! Leave this freak and run away! Get away from him as far as you can!!!!" But another part of you, the part that wants to be dominated, to be controlled, is enjoying this attention and treatment too much to stop. You reach your hands up, but then pause. "May I hold your cheeks apart with my hands M?"

"Ha! Very good Little Sally, you're learning quickly. Yes you may."

I remove my hands, and you quickly put a hand on either of my cheeks and pull them apart. You're conscious to not be too rough as you know the punishment would be swift. Staring at my ass, you lean in, licking your tongue up the inside of one cheek, and then down the inside of the other. My little groan of pleasure tells you I like it, so you continue to slowly do this for a few more seconds. You stop, pull your head away, then nip gently at my right cheek, then the left, then you go back to licking the insides, avoiding my ring for the moment. You try to get your tongue down to lick my perineum and I sense where you're going and bend over enough for you to reach. I groan louder, loving the contact of your wet tongue on that extremely sensitive area. You allow your tongue to flick my balls, and then you begin to lick back up to my anus, excruciatingly slowly. You can tell by my breathing that I am enjoying it, and as you come closer and closer to my ring my breathing gets quicker. You stop, and can hear my breathing stop, but then you make your tongue as flat and wide as possible and slowly run it directly over my asshole, coating it thickly in your saliva. I moan loudly, "Fuck-k-k Sally..."; you can taste my ass on your tongue, it's a mixture of sweat and other things, other things that you don't really want to think about. The taste is not all that bad, and you also realise that if you get enough saliva over it you will hardly get the taste at all, so you lick again, making sure your tongue is nice and wet. Suddenly you stop, pulling your head away slightly, and I wonder what you're doing, but then I feel your breath on my anus, cooling down your saliva. You can see my sphincter contract slightly as the cool air touches it, then you plant your hot wet tongue against it. The sensations that the two extremes give makes me shudder, and you smile, knowing that I am loving what you're doing. You run your tongue over my ring a few more times, then you harden your tongue and begin running the tip just around the edge of my asshole in ever diminishing circles. Soon enough your tongue is rubbing around the wrinkled hole of my anus, and you can feel my excitement.

You stop, "May I have your right hand to hold your ass-cheek apart M? I would like to play with your cock while I do this."

My hand comes around and replaces yours on my ass, and I pull apart my cheek so that now with both our hands my ass is spread wide for you. You reach your free hand through my legs and start caressing my balls, and then you press your tongue flat against my ring. I moan louder this time, and you know I am enjoying this immensely. You slide your hand from my balls onto the shaft of my cock, and you feel it twitch in your hands. At the same time you tense the muscles in your tongue and push it straight into my ass. At first my sphincter tightens up, but then it releases slightly, allowing you to push your tongue even further in.

The realisation of what you're doing suddenly hits you. Here you are, on your knees, a strangers' cock in your hand and your tongue shoved in his ass...and you're loving it. You couldn't care how much of a slut you look like; this is what you want to be doing, where you want to be. With that knowledge you start to thrust your tongue in and out of my ass while stroking my cock at a matching pace. The guttural growl that escapes my throat lets you know that I'm in ecstasy, and you increase the pace. All you want to do is please me, to make me come...

I pull away from you, knocking your hand away from my cock. You look up, puzzled, but my back is still facing you, so you can't see my expression.

"Enough you dirty slut. Did you enjoy eating my ass?"

"Yes M. Why did you st-"

I cut you off. "No questions slut. Can you still taste my ass on your tongue?"

You lick your lips and swirl your tongue in your mouth. "Yes M, I can."

"Wipe your cunt, take the wetness and suck it off your fingers then."

You reach your hand down to your pussy, amazed at the wetness you find there, and run your fingers up the slit, getting plenty of juices on them. You then bring your fingers to your mouth, and I smile as you slowly run them over your lips and then insert them into your mouth, one at a time, sucking the juices off them. I can see your wetness glisten on and around your lips.

"Eyes closed again. Now stand up." You comply quickly, and then stand there, wondering what is happening. You sense me near you, and then all of a sudden you feel my lips on yours, my tongue running around them, then forcing its way into your mouth. You want to open your eyes, but you dare not.

I move in and kiss you forcefully, crushing your lips against mine, tasting your juices, and when I thrust my tongue in your mouth I also get a hint of my ass. I feel you start to respond to the kiss, so I quickly pull away. "No more for now Little Sally. Time for you to continue being a little whore for me."

I walk back behind the lamp, sitting in my chair, and wrap my hand around my cock. God, I just want to fuck you, or have you swallow my cock so I can blow my load down your throat, but I want to make you wait even more. And I know that the anticipation from these games will make me come so much harder when I do...

"So, do you feel dirty after doing that?"

"No M. I did at first, but I don't now."

"Have you ever done anything like that for any of your other boyfriends?"

"No M."

"Good. And you never will from now on. You will save those degrading acts for me...and me alone."

"Yes M."

"I don't need your permission bitch. Now, see that glass vase over there?"

You look over to the table near the window and see a clear glass vase with some flowers in it. "Yes M, I do."

"Good, go over and get it, throw those flowers and water out, then bring it back into the lamplight and place it on the floor."

I watch as you go and do what I say, admiring your gorgeous body, the tight ass and firm breasts. I can't believe how much younger than me you are, and I also can't believe that you're allowing this to happen, but I'm not stupid enough to let you know that. You disappear into the bathroom and I hear you tip the water down the sink, then you come back into the light and place the vase on the floor. I can see the curiosity in your eyes, and I smile. The next act in your degradation is about to begin...