The Moors

Story Info
Tranny, Mistress and the art of being used.
3.6k words
4.05
21.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't far off the end of my shift at the swinging club I was working at with my wife. Another evening of watching couples in sexy undies n shorts chat each other up and disappear into rooms was coming to a close.

Miss D text me asking if I fancied playing after work as she had a kinky plan, intrigued id asked what? Only to be told id have to wait and see. Now the thing about the "thing" I have going with Miss D is she is a true kinkster very imaginative and fantastic fun to be with, my wife knows her well and lets us get on with our thing when we like, as she likes to dabble elsewhere too.

So excitement levels building I mentioned that Miss D wanted to play after work to which I got a odd look and a mention that it was 2am and somewhat late, however I knew that id get approval as to be honest I always do.

Lock up time couldn't come quick enough it seemed that everything took so much longer than usual to do and that some customers just didn't want to stop fucking about (literally) and go home.

Finally we were outside pulling the security shutter down. Miss D was waiting and told me to get in her car and off we sped, now id usually wait to check my wife's car had started and she had set off safely before id go, even on nights we were in separate cars, but tonight I was round the corner before the shutter was fully down. It was going to be one of those nights.

Now i'm one of those trannies who have dreamed of a kinky Mistress for ages and Miss D fitted the role to a T, imaginative kinky and wild and I don't think there is anything I wouldn't do with her (so far).

Not even the usual pleasantries passed between us as I was ordered to strip naked. Now I usually got dressing time for makeup, dressing properly, doing my hair, before the fun would start and it sometimes took an hour or so for Natassia to come out to play.

None of that... straight down to sub slut mode for me. I undressed totally naked. Now imagine it driving through town totally naked with a demented Mistress at the wheel of the car, I was loving it, though sitting at traffic lights stark naked even at 2 .30 am can be a bit nerve wracking.

We took the road that would lead to Bolton and I was instructed to put on a fishnet body stocking as we drove along. I was shivering somewhat as I pulled one leg and then another into the sexy nylon, I couldn't decide if it was excitement or the cold, as it was a freezing February night, that was making me shake but as I finally got the stocking fully on and settled back. Miss D was driving along in a black PVC dress and black stockings, if I remember correctly. Her tight brown curls cascading onto her shoulders kept from her face by her glasses. The heater was on but still it was nippy.

We were whipping through the streets of town at a fair pace with no traffic to talk of Only stopping for the occasional red light, or roundabout. I was thinking about makeup and getting pretty, for what ever was to come when Miss D felt behind her into a bag and pulled out a present.

A light grey Russian gas mask, the type with a canister right on the front. Well you guessed it... Now seems like a good time to apologise to anyone who was freaked out by a six foot tall tranny in a bodystocking wearing a gas mask, looking through a car window, in the early hours of a cold February morning.

God it was hot, sexy hot not temperature hot as it was bloody freezing. Sitting in the car at some lights I looked out of the side window at a driver pulled up next to us, he had seen me and was doing the typical British thing of staring straight ahead ignoring all that is outside his little box. The next lights, some girls all dolled up after a night out gave me a thumbs up before they sped off. More stop start as we drove through Bolton heading up to the A666 and the Moors. I knew where we were going.

As we climbed up the winding road toward the Moor I could only think of what Miss D was planning, there had been conversation but I cant remember what was said only that I was being whored out. I had told Miss D about the layby on several occasions, used by doggers and guys for hookups, telling her of meets, of blow jobs, of wanking guys off, of many sexual exploits, that I may tell about at some other time..

Tonight was her turn to see and improve on what I got up to. We swung into the layby which is about a mile long road which runs parallel to the main road with lots of small run off areas to park up. Totally dark except the glow in the distance of light pollution from the town and the stars from above. Some lorries with sleeping drivers were occupying some spots leaving only a few for action.

We parked up in one and waited. Now this layby is also a through route for a side road so the occasional car might speed through with all lights on, but searchers would drive through with low beam or just side lights on, at a much slower speed, checking out what might be going on.

Two cars in a slot would invariably mean one empty car and one with two guys in, one of whom would be emptying his sack. It was that sort of place.

If you parked up and as a car passed you flicked the interior light on then they would know you were interested and they would park up. Everything would get very quiet before they made their move, on a warm night you'd have the window down and you'd hear a car door, then hear the gravel crunch as footsteps approached. You'd hitch up your skirt to reveal a bit more stocking or the tip of your cock and they would approach and if liking what they see un zip their pants and pull out a cock expecting it to be sucked.

Tonight wasn't one of those nights. We had been parked ten minutes when a guy came to the window. Miss D wound it down and flashing her ample tits chatted to the guy, something about moving to a quieter spot and then he went back to his car and followed us along the road.

Five minutes later we swung into the top car park of Entwhistle Reservoir. Its split into a couple of large bays and we parked up in the furthest next to a picnic table. A cold draft hit me as I opened the door, my fuck me heels struggling with the gravel as I stepped out of the car. Miss D wasn't feeling the cold at all but I had goosebumps and started to shiver.

I got Miss D's bag from the back seat and took it over to the picnic table and put it on the seat. She came over opened it up and fiddled about, the only bit of me that wasn't cold was my head, the rubber of the mask fully encasing me. Miss D turned to me and removed my masks canister. She then ordered me to lean over the picnic table. I took up position and I managed to push the edge of the table just above my cock, so it basically forced my now rock hard penis downward between my legs, which were spread about as wide as possible. Id naturally grasped the edges of the table and was there waiting.

I had noticed a couple of other cars parked up as we had driven in and with the one that was following that made at least three voyeurs who were going to get a show. I could hear movement about me but could see nothing, with hindsight I knew several guys had moved round to watch , they were chatting with Miss D who was explaining that she was only playing with me, but would call on volunteers from the crowd to help out.

Whack a paddle swipe to the ass brought both shock and a sting to proceedings, a caress and a spanking another caress and a paddling all in quick succession. Miss D had never gone for spanking n paddling much before, but she must have decided that the audience needed a good show (it wouldn't have surprised me if she had charged them). And it was quite a while before punishment stopped and she came round to whisper in my ear. Lots of little instructions, and information about what was going to happen to me, reassurance that she would look after me and that id enjoy myself.

Hell I was enjoying myself already, this would be heaven.

Miss D handed me my canister and some poppers, and then went behind me and ripped the ass out of my bodystocking.

Thick globs dripped straight on my ring, the lube she poured on was pleasantly warm and she steadily rubbed in into my tight ass, first with one finger then two and pushed them in as far as she could. A pause, movement, then a firm rubber cock head at my rim, we had played this game before guess the dildo, id get ten out of twenty at least correct but usually, after ten I didn't care which was being used anyway, only that I was being filled up.

Tonight though we started a little up the scale a black dildo perhaps 9" long tapered tip but with a handle for a good grip, she shoved it in, thankfully the lube taking the edge of the rapid insertion. I quickly poured some poppers into the canister and screwed it on. I inhaled and the fresh aroma just hit me like a brick, I kept my eyes firmly shut as i exhaled and drew breath again, the mask sucking to my face as it coped with the air trying to get in.

The ass muscles started to relax and as they did Miss D increased the rhythm steadily building up to a great regular pace. Just as id relaxed enough a quick halt re lube and then a thicker but shorter Bam dildo, was unceremoniously inserted, sharp hard thrusts and the twitching of my ass had me sucking popper-ed air for fun. I was away with the fairies the delights coming from my ass hitting me wave on wave.

A change and a fumbling and a smaller dildo in me, for a moment I thought Miss D had swapped to a strap-on, which we had used for my Dick Rambone dildo but this was different then I realised it was real cock. Some guy was humping me for all he was worth and we'd never even been introduced. Mistress was having fun instructing my stud.

"Fuck the bitch, make the whore scream, fill her with your hot cock and spunk inside her."

This and lots more besides were uttered as much for my excitement and pleasure as for anyone else's, until he loaded my ass with his hot spunky offering. I'd love to say I felt it dribble out of me, but it could well have been lube, and I was to busy screwing the canister back on, having just re popper-ed it, in anticipation of the next onslaught .

It came as I knew it would, a smooth sided 16" black dildo, lubed well and in as far as possible, in a lovely gentle sliding motion that was a "Ohhhh whoahhhhhhhh mmmmmm yes ssss ss mmmmm ahhhh mmmm" moment. Then the pushing started, on each stroke an attempt to get deeper, there were moans there were some screams there was begging for her to get me filled with spunk and more cock there was everything, I was delirious with pleasure ... out it popped.

Nothing... quiet as the proverbial grave. My hands to wobbly. I couldn't think about unscrewing the canister again so I just poured more poppers into the gaps in the mesh n hoped it would get in. A squirt of lube and some heavier duty grease and I felt the fingers wiggle in my ass, just stretching my ring apart. More force and all the fingers, pointed in a swan neck look, with a corkscrew action pushed right into my ass right up to the knuckles.

Minutes of this technique mixed with the effects of the poppers started to open me up. Miss D then got to the point where a good hard thrust would see her hand disappear. Wow it was in. I was yelping in pleasure begging her to go that bit further in. All the time I was being called a slag , a whore, you name it.

My ring clenched around Miss D's wrist as my ass got used to the penetration, waves of pleasure and emotion coursed through my body. I felt the urge to expel her hand. I pushed hard but she knew what to expect and pushed back harder, her forearm now stretching me once again as she delved further in.

It must have been a sight to behold for the on lookers, as a clear "fuckin hell" could be heard from one of the guys.

Miss D responded by withdrawing a way then reentering and starting a pumping motion. A good steady fisting followed, in and out, hand and fingers twisting, it felt like ages but was only a minute or two, but I wimped out and begged her to pull out.

She did but changed the shape of her hand and reentered with a punch fist. I screamed out and before I could frame my words she was out again.

More lube, and she punched me again. my ass ring making way to her fist. The dirty sounds my ass started to make as the air was forced in with each punch. The squelchy noises of the lube slopping in my ass and over my cheeks. It was bliss.

In a popper-ed haze I could feel myself lose control, my cock had lost its strength , the effect of poppers and the punching making my cock a pathetic version of its former self. Juices and pee were flowing from it now mixing with come. It has to be felt to be believed its everything at once. Its pain ,pleasure, humiliation, orgasm, spasm, relief, expectation, adoration, lust. Its the ultimate in giving yourself over, its being used as a plaything, its so many things you cant describe.

When the fist leaves you its deflation, the comedown the waves of pleasure ebb from you and a light of reality starts to come back. You first check in the mind if you're ok. You pray that there's no real icky mess. You then think of moving hoping your limbs can work the way they should. You then remember to thank Mistress.

A respite to get myself together was all to brief. I was literally shivering, I was so cold that Miss D took off her PVC dress and put it on me. She was glowing with no signs of being cold at all. She stood there her ample charms on display a tight corset pushing her massive tits skywards, a Goddess in the night.

I was pulled toward Miss D's car where she rested on the edge of the bonnet. She pulled the mask from my head and I got a first hit of fresh air in ages. Miss D pushed me to my knees, laid back a bit and sliding her knickers to one side, opened her labia just tweaking her clit. I thanked her I the only way I could, burying my face deep between her thighs.

She was sopping wet the juices from her pussy easily sliding down my throat as she rubbed against me. Miss D's hands moved to the back of my head as she started to convulse, orgasm after orgasm shook her to the core and she started to gush all over me, a few of the guys who had been watching had started to play with her boobs and fumbling with their pants they pulled me round to feed me cock.

Miss D watched me service two guys as one sucked on her tits, now freed from the corset. They were quite rough and more than a few times I had to pull way as I gagged. I was pulled to my feet and bent over, one guy pushing his cock between my ass cheeks, trying to force entry while the other tried to pump my face, it wasn't working the position just wasn't right. Miss D ordered me to bend and told each guy to fuck me in turn and that she'd blow them as they waited.

Manoeuvred over the bonnet the guy finally got in my ass, and was pumping away like a new puppy. Expecting a full load of cum to shoot into my ass I pushed back. Miss D had squatted and was sucking the guy who had played with her tits as the other got wanked off, it was a lovely sight to see.

I could imagine the juices and pre-cum dribbling off her lips as she pumped the cock, but it was just to dark to see it. The moans helped to complete the picture in my mind though.

A sudden quickening of pace in my ass and a deep thrust, told me that a load of spunk had been delivered, how much I couldn't tell but he twitched a while and continued to hump me for a minute or so until he pulled away.

Miss D called me over and I knelt in front of her. She slid the cock from her mouth and placed it in mine, then she started on the other. I took it deeply, the balls pushing against my lips, then out again so I could flick my tongue over the cocks shiny sweet tip. I still couldn't really see my face fucker, his head was covered by a hoodie, but his cock was a beautiful seven or eight inches cut and fitted perfectly in my mouth. I was about to grip both his buttocks to draw in him to me when Miss D passed me the other cock that she had been working on.

The message was clear. I pulled off my strangers cock and holding him set to work on the other. I alternated between the two going as deep on each one as I possibly could. I tried to wank the one I wasn't sucking each time I swapped over but the bobbing down on cock got more frantic. They quite naturally started to wank their cocks between their turn in my mouth and soon it became clear I would get a face full.

While going deep down on one a hand put on my head from the other ushered me round. As the cock left my lips I felt the sweet shots of spunk landing on my face, sticky globs hit my forehead and eyes and started sliding across my cheeks, I popped the cock in my mouth to clean it up, swirling my tongue round under the head and as far into its hole as it would go. I pulled it out with an "ah" then as he moved away I tried to push the cum off my cheeks into my mouth.

My face fucker moved in he'd been frantically wanking and he was now moving in for the kill. He stepped up and his first shot of come went up my nose, followed by several shots all over my face. I'd shut my eyes after the first cummer had off loaded and now my eyes were covered, and It was a while before I tried to open them. I hoped that I looked a picture kneeling, head back there all covered in come, showing off my spoils like some award winning whore.

Miss D moved toward me. She made some small talk with the guys, thanking them for using me and making me their dirty bitch. Commenting on how much spunk there was and that it would take some cleaning, she ordered me to lied own.

"Get eating that cum whore."

Was the instruction, I vividly remember and I started to scrape my face ushering all the spunk into my mouth and down my throat. I've a long tongue and I stretched it to its limits attempting to get each morsel.

As the last drips entered my lips I lay down in front of my Mistress, facing upward. Then she straddled my head as I lay beneath her. Miss D reached down and pulled her cunny lips apart. I focused on the giant moon of her clitoris, it seemed huge nestling in her folds of damp and juicy lips just a foot or so from my face.

The first squirts of pee started to hit my face, my open mouth acting like a pool as piss and cum mixed and looked for a way to drain away, I tried to gulp but I gagged and it shot out like a fountain, the torrents of pee hitting me in different places as Mistresses muscles forced it out, in an uncontrollable direction but mostly on my face. Id been used completely, utterly, without respite. It was heaven.