The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 02

Story Info
Romance begins between the two.
8.5k words
4.63
5.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Guardian Angel

Dr. Miller's math lesson soon drew closer and closer to its end, leaving only a few minutes left. The stout old woman clapped her hands as she noticed the time and turned from the blackboard to face the class. "Ah, I see it is about time to end class. Remember to finish chapters 2 and 3 by next week, and study for our first test. If any of you have any questions, please see me after class or meet me during my office hours. Now, off you go!" She clapped her hands once more to signify the end of class, turning to her podium and preparing her belongings to leave.

Bailey hummed quietly next to me as she began to put her notebook away into the small black book bag she carried. For the entirety of the three-hour class, Bailey's breast was pressed against my shoulder; filling my mind with indecent thoughts. I had started to grow fond of that delightful plushness of her bosom, but eventually the giant woman started to stand up; the soft touch of her breast leaving my shoulder.

I soon followed suit as I tossed by stuff into my backpack. "Oh Bailey, have you been to our house yet?" I asked casually, having finally calmed down and suppressing my nervousness during the math lesson.

"No, I haven't. I have no idea where it is, so I'm thankful that my roommate was in my very first class. If you don't have another lesson after this, do you think you can show me where it is? I don't have any more classes today." The pink haired beauty said in response as she looked around the lecture hall, as if she was looking for something.

"I see, that's good then. I don't have any classes left today either, so I can take you there. Did you come here on a bike or were you dropped off?"

"Ah, I drove here. My car is parked outside. It took me a while to find the science building, I was worried I'd be late." Bailey said as she seemed to have found what she was looking for, making a rather interesting expression.

I can't help but notice Bailey's expression and follow her gaze, noticing the door to the hallway. I blink for a moment and turn back to look at her. "Umm... Is it possible you have a bad sense of direction?" I say in a half-joking tone.

That seemed to make the voluptuous woman jump a little, Bailey lowering her head and looking off to the side a little, her cheeks turning a bright red. "Is it... that obvious?" She said shyly.

Not expecting it to be true, I unconsciously let out a laugh.

"H-Hey! I can't help it... I'm not good with directions or maps and tend to get lost easily." Bailey muttered quietly.

"Ahh I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting it to be true, let alone you honestly answering me" I chuckle a little, being curious myself as to why I found it so funny. "But that's alright. If you ever have questions about campus or need any help navigating, let me know."

The pink haired beauty gave me a warm smile in response and nodded. "Thank you, Jackie. I'll be sure to keep you to your word after that little outburst of yours." She said back with a slight smirk as she turned to start walking up the aisle to the door.

That smirk sent a shock through my body, it gave me chills; and not the kind of chills from being sacred, but more of an... excited chill. Slinging my bag over my shoulder and following Bailey up the aisle. Now that I was standing next to her, I finally realized just how tall she was. My eyes were level with the bottom of her enormous bust, the difference in height making me a little nervous and a bit insecure. But being this close, I also realized just how outmatched I was...

Her tits are unbelievably HUGE! I yelled out inside of my mind, taking a quick glance at my only pride; comparing my DD cups to those... monsters. As I stated before, each one was easily 4 or 5 times the size of my head, it's a wonder how this girl has such a thin belly compared to the eccentricity of her curves. Her hips are incredibly wide too. You would need two of me to match that girth. I sigh quietly, being both envious of those curves; and greedy for wanting to grope them.

I send these carnal thoughts into the depths of my mind as we step into usual bustle of the hallway, university students walking by and moving from class to class. "Bailey, do you know where the front entrance is?"

"I at least know that much." The pinky said as she pointed to the correct end of the hall.

I clap jokingly and pat her left arm. "Good. I have to quickly go to the bathroom. Mind if I meet you over there?"

Bailey nodded as she looked around once again. "Alright" She simply replied and started heading down the hall. But after taking two steps, she stopped and turned around. "Ah, I forgot something in the lecture hall. I'll meet you at the front!" She said sweetly as she ducked back into the room.

"Huh... first having a bad sense of direction, and now being a little forgetful?" I say under my breath, unable to stop a smile from forming on my lips as I make my way to the second-floor ladies' room.

I step in and let out a sigh of relief after seeing the bathroom was empty. Even if it's a minor thing like washing my face, I always hate being near other people. My shaggy hair seems to never go unnoticed. I walk to the sink and run some warm water over my hands and splash a little water onto my face; grabbing a paper towel and drying off.

I tend to have a tired appearance on my face, and this is the first time in a while I'm wary of how my face looks. I don't expect anything to come out of it, but it'd be nice to at least look nice when I'm around Bailey.

Attempting to straighten out my hair once again but to no avail, I let out another happiness sapping sigh as my hair poofs back out into that wiry mess of thin locks. I stare into my dark brown eyes in a moment of defeat, grabbing another paper towel to dry off my hands. Tossing the paper into the waist bin and heading for the door; my eyes widen in horror as I come face to face with the last person I wanted to see. Georgia.

And its not just Georgia. Three other girls walk in behind her, along with two guys who were obviously from some sort of sports team. Great... she even brought some boys into the girl's bathroom just so she could pick on me. I groan internally and take a step back as the slender, curly-haired blonde closes the distance and gets right up and personal with me. The pungent odor of whatever horrific perfume she's wearing drowning out the lingering vanilla scent of Bailey.

"Going somewhere, Mop?" Georgia smirked as she cornered me against the sink, the other girls and guys following close behind to keep me from escaping, one of girls staying by the door; obviously a lookout.

"Why yes Georgia, I was going somewhere. But thank you for becoming a lovely roadblock." I reply with a bit of cocky attitude, which tends to put me in more precarious situations... but it's hard to control your temper around this golden pain in the ass around.

Those piercing green eyes stare me down as she gets even closer, both hands on either side of me, grasping the edges of the sink as she pressed her thin form against me, our busts pressing into each other. "Oh come now, that's no way to speak to an old friend, my little mop" She said with a grin, seeming to not care one bit as she pinned me to the sink.

Even though I hate everything about how she treats me and bullies me; it's still so hard to not find being touched by her pleasant. It takes effort to hold back my erection, determined to keep it secret from this annoying bitch and her cronies; shifting my weight a little so my crotch wasn't touching Georgia's own.

Georgia continued smother me against the sink, bringing her left hand up and grabbing my chin; tilting my head to look up at her. "It's not good to avoid eye contact with me, Mophead; I get jealous when you're not looking at me while I'm speaking." She mused, letting go of my chin and moving her hand up to grab a lock of my wiry hair.

The other girls and guys watched, making their own little jokes and jabs at me; nothing I've never heard before. But it's not often Georgia gathers a crowd like this, let alone touch me in front of the others. She usually pulls little tricks on me by snapping off buttons when I wear them or putting mops in my lockers or other petty jokes. It's rare for her to put on a show, making me very nervous as to what she wants this time.

My eyes trail from her gaze as she toys with my hair, making jokes to the others while she had her way. I've gotten used to drowning her out and letting her haver her fun for the ten to fifteen minutes this harassment usually takes. I can't help but look down Georgia's top, able to see almost every inch of her cleavage, catching a slight glimpse of her dark pink buds, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra... as usual.

I wince as my jeans tighten from my excitement and I try to shift again, but this time Georgia pushes one of her long, slender legs between my own and preventing me from moving; my eyes widening as her thigh comes dangerously close to the bulge in my pants.

"Stay still, Mop. We aren't done with you. We still have to let the janitor know we found his mop." Georgia added, opening her red lips to start spouting some more nonsense, but was suddenly cut off.

"Hey, that's a good idea!" One of the girls exclaimed as the two guys grinned. "Let's do our janitors a favor and get his mop ready for him!"

Georgia blinked a few times and turned around to see who said that, but was gently pulled away from me by another one of the girls. "Hey... w-what?" She clearly seemed a little surprised as the two guys suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me up.

"W-whoa! P-Put me down!" I shout as I was turned upside down, hanging from the guys' grip on my ankles and thighs. Blood started to rush to my head and I squirmed and wriggled as much as I could, trying to get out of their grasp. "Stop!" But my pleas were ignored as the group moved and opened one of the bathroom stalls, lifting up the toilet seat and the guys hovered my face directly over.

"Yeah, let's do a little mopping for out janitors! We have the perfect tool to clean this filthy bathroom right here!" Someone from the mob stated.

This was getting dangerous fast. Georgia's bullying never, ever went this far. I wave my arms around and try hitting the guys holding me, but one of the other girl's grabs my wrists and holds them down. I scream louder, the short strands of my thin hair just inches above the toilet water. The guys then began to lift me up and down, threatening to dunk me.

"This is going too far!" Someone shouted, but I couldn't tell who it was thanks to the other voices cheering the guys on.

"On the count of three!" Someone shouted, resulting in the guys and girl to lift me up about a foot. "One!" I was then lowered a little.

"Two!" I closed my eyes, bracing for what was about to happen to me.

"Thre-..." The last number was cut off, followed by a series of events that took several minutes for me to realize what had occurred in just 10 seconds.

I felt the guys let go of my legs; beginning my decent towards the toilet bowl. But before I hit the water, I found myself being scooped out of the air by a pair of strong, yet soft arms. I let out a yelp from the sudden movement, blinking in complete surprise as I looked up to see who had plucked me out of the air.

I didn't need to look. The sweet, gentle of aroma of vanilla wafted over me, and I practically melted into my pink haired savior's arms, who was carrying me as if I was a princess; cradled against her pillowy bosom. I looked up at Bailey's face and flinched a little at how fierce her expression was.

Her lips were curled into a stern frown and her only visible eye was filled with rage. She stepped out of the bathroom stall with me in her embrace. I looked around and found the two guys who were holding me on the floor, hands covering their crotches; obvious victims of a swift kick to the nuts... a feeling I sadly know myself. The girl who was holding down my wrists was clenching her belly, the clear imprint of the bottom of a sneaker on her pink shirt peaking out from behind the girl's hands.

The other girls were hiding in the corner of the bathroom, Georgia just stood there where she was before, her lips slightly agape.

One of the guys who had experienced a nut cracking started to stand up "Nng... damn... Cyclops, what the hell are you doing here!" He yelled and swung for Bailey.

With one quick motion, Bailey's foot connect with the jock's family jewels once again; his eyes rolling back into his head and falling backwards; fainting from the pain.

A few seconds later and a couple of campus security guards came barging in, Dr. Miller rushing in soon after and immediately running towards me and Bailey.

"Oh dear, are you okay, Jacqueline? I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner, quick come out while security takes care of this mess." The sweet math professor said and guided Bailey and I out of the bathroom; me still in the pink haired woman's arms. Everything seemed to be happening so fast and I couldn't keep up, still not registering the fact that I was being carried like a princess.

Bailey followed Dr. Miller back into the lecture hall, the stout lady shutting the door behind us and shaking her head. "I can't believe these damn kids still think that this is the way... that foul behavior usually disappears or at least settles down after high school. Thank goodness Bailey informed me of what was going on just in time."

I blinked in response, still a little shaken up after what had happened; not registering that I was still in the pink haired giant's embrace.

"You don't have to tell me the details of what happened right now, just go back to your dorm and rest up. I'll send someone from campus security to meet you tomorrow morning, if that's alright." Dr. Miller said in her usual tender tone.

As Bailey and Dr. Miller talked to each other, I drifted off for a moment; thinking about what had transpired today. This was definitely the worst the bullying ever was. It was usually just jeers about my nickname and appearance, but things never got physical; besides the occasional touch of my hair and such.

"Jackie, should we get going now?" I was awoken from my drifting mind by Bailey's sweet voice, looking up at her beautiful face and giving her a gentle nod; finally realizing that I was trembling a little. And with that, Bailey gave Dr. Miller a curt nod and carried me out into the hall, all the way to the front door and to the bike rack. "Which one is yours?"

I pointed out my black bike and she nods, moving towards the parking lot. I blink, wondering why she hasn't put me down yet; though I don't mind it one bit. Being held by Bailey like a princess and being so close to her enormous bosom was quite enjoyable. I close my eyes and breathe in the relaxing aroma of vanilla, feeling my body grow numb as I grow comfortable.

But I am soon awoken from the clicking of keys and a car door being opened. I open my eyes as Bailey sets me down in the passenger seat of her car; a large navy-blue SUV. "Ah... thank you for carrying me. I don't think I'd have been able to walk a-after all of that." I nervously say, still feeling a little wobbly from the trembling of my body.

Bailey simply smiled at me as she stood up, looking back towards the science center. "Give me your keys, I'll go get your bike for you."

I complied and hand her my keys, watching Bailey head back to retrieve my bike. It is quite embarrassing to be carried like this, but I brush my embarrassment aside and close the car door; watching the tall woman unlock my bike and wheel it back over; setting it onto the bike rack that she had on the back of her car with her own bike.

Bailey climbed into the driver side and looked at me. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to guide me, even after what just happened." She said sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck as she turned the car on and began to pull out of the parking lot.

I couldn't hold back a little laugh, shaking my head. "Please don't... I still have to thank you for rescuing me like that. How did you know I was even in trouble?" I asked as I pointed the direction to our home.

"Oh... well I kind of knew about... how you were bullied before I even met you. So, when I said I forgot something in the classroom... I lied." She said as she pulled out into the road to our home. "I saw that blonde chick in the hallway looking at you, and I put two and two together and went to let Dr. Miller know. But I just couldn't wait for campus security, so I barged in before them."

"Ah... Well, I don't know how to thank you. If you hadn't come, I'm sure I would've literally been used as mop... wait..." I trail off a moment as I realized something. "You knew about my nickname, yet asked me what it was when we first me?"

Bailey flinched a little and nodded. "Y-Yes. I was really hoping you wouldn't say mop, so I was quite happy to hear you say Jackie... Even I didn't know what your actual name was until a couple of weeks ago when I found out I'd be your roommate."

"Oh... well whatever. What happened is done, and I'm glad you saved me. I swear, you were like a guardian angel or something." I laughed, smiling back at Bailey and studying her face as we drove down the road. From my position, I couldn't see he left side, giving me a moment to realize that her right eye was completely hidden beneath her pink hair, tilting my head curiously.

"You know... One of those guys called you Cyclops. Was it because of your hair?" I asked her.

"Umm... not quite." She simply replied and pulled over to the side of the road for a moment, making me a little nervous about asking her something like that. Once we stopped, she turned to me and slowly lifted the bangs that were covering her right side. What she revealed shocked me.

She had no right eye. Only scarred flesh covered her right eye socket, a ragged scar making a line from her upper cheek all the way up to her eyebrow.

"Oh... I-I'm s-sorry for asking that" I lowered my head, realizing I had asked something incredibly sensitive.

"Please, don't be. I was going to tell you once we got back, but yeah... People call me Cyclops due to me being so tall, and only having one eye." Bailey said as she let her hair fall back over her eye and she turned back to driving, pulling back into the road. "It happened when I was 6 years old. My family and I got into a bad car crash, and piece of metal 7 inches wide got lodged into my face, and thus destroyed my eyeball, so I had to get it surgically removed. Luckily, I was the only one who got seriously hurt."

"Still, you lost an eye though" I replied, a little shaken from hearing this story but grateful that Bailey was willing to tell me.

"Yeah, plus it was my dominant eye. So, I sometimes have trouble judging where things are, but I've gotten used to it enough that I can drive short distances."

I nod as I point to a fork in the road and telling Bailey where to turn next. "Ah, right up this road and we'll be there soon. Our little cottage is quite secluded from the other dorms."

"Oh? That's nice. A perfect little hiding place for a mythical creature and her mop" She said with a smile.

That was honestly the first time I laughed from being called a mop, rolling my eyes a little as we soon arrived at our simple little home. The exterior walls were pointed a light blue, the front door a cream white color. We pull up into the driveway and step out of the car; grabbing my backpack and heading towards the door.

"Come in and we'll unpack in a moment, I want you to see your room before you decide where to stash everything!" I call out to Bailey who was already starting to unload her duffel bags.