The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey puts down her bags and follows me to the door. I unlock our home and step inside to the rather large living area. To the right is a cozy little kitchen with an island countertop; four stools placed around it. There was even an oven, microwave, refrigerator, electric stove, freezer... everything you'd find in a normal home.

To the left was the coat closet... and nothing else. To the front is the living room, a large flat screen T.V. and a three-person sofa. "I've fallen asleep on that couch twice already... be careful, it will seduce you." I joke, rewarding myself a cute laugh from Bailey.

I point to the left door which was my room, and the right door which is Bailey's bedroom. The door near the T.V. is the bathroom door. "The bathroom is accessible from both the living room, and our bedrooms. So just be mindful when one of us is inside... there are three doors to lock after all."

"I'll keep that in mind." Bailey responded as she headed for her bedroom, walking inside and looking around. "Seems comfy. I'm just glad the bed is big... last year I had to bring in my own mattress since the normal bed in the other dorms is too small for me." She laughed.

"True, you are very tall. For me, everything is huge, thanks to how short I am." I reply as I look at Bailey while she was turned away from me. My eyes lock onto her rear, blush rushing to my cheeks as I look the giantess up and down. I could feel the heat in my crotch growing and I quickly slap the sides of my face, quelling my dirty thoughts; but gaining the attention of Bailey in the process. "Ah... I-I sometimes do that when I get sidetracked, sorry"

Bailey gave me a light smile and patted me on the head. "No need to be embarrassed, I sometimes to something similar. Now, think you can help me get everything out of the car?"

I nod, and the two of us spend the next hour unloading the car and putting our bikes away. I then leave Bailey to unpack her stuff and move to begin making something for lunch. "Hmm hungry? I'll cook us up something for lunch if you don't mind." Bailey nods and I set to work making some chicken sandwiches for our late lunch meal. But I also cook up some pasta and other veggies for a pasta salad that will later become dinner.

After Bailey was all settled, the two of us sit down at the counter to eat lunch.

"Wow, who knew you were a good cook!" Bailey exclaimed as she devoured her sandwich, closing her eye and smiling rather gleefully.

I blush a little at the compliment, still only halfway done with mine. "T-Thanks. I also made a pasta salad for dinner. Its chilling in the fridge right now, so it'll be done by six or so."

Bailey's eye appeared to glow when she found out I made something for dinner too. "Ooh? I can't wait to try it out!" She smiled, obviously someone who loves to eat. Yet... where does all that nutrition go? I find myself staring at her massive chest once more, quickly averting my eyes. Some people have it lucky I guess... all your energy getting stored in those giant tanks. I think to myself and sigh a little.

I look back at Bailey, who was now gulping down some water. My eyes find their way to her hair. "Hmm, so why pink?"

She blinked at me in confusion as she finished off her glass.

"Your hair and eye, why pink?"

"Oh! They aren't dyed or contacts. My hair and eye are actually this color."

I drop my sandwich onto my plate and cough a little in response. "Ahem... w-what?"

"Yeah, something to do with pigments in my skin and such. It's also why my skin is so pale. If I'm in the sun for too long, I burn incredibly easily, so I have to put on sunscreen just about every time I go outside and at regular intervals."

"Really? That must suck... but other than that, I find pink to suit you perfectly. It is quite beautiful on you, actually."

Bailey's cheeks turned a bright pink, just like the highlights in her hair when I said that. She quickly picked up her plate and glass and rinsed them off in the sink. She seemed quite shy from being complimented.

"T-Thanks... Well if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a quick shower." She said quietly as she excused herself from the kitchen and vanished into her room.

"Hmm so complimenting her shows me a cute side?" I giggle quietly to myself as I finish my sandwich. "I thought this was going to be a nightmare... but having a roommate like her..." I trail off, blushing a little myself as I realize the erection rising within my jeans. I sigh out, realizing how painful its going to be to contain myself around such a beautiful woman.

As I clean the dishes, Bailey suddenly comes bursting out of the bathroom door and yells out "Jackie! Did you see this bathroom? It's gigantic! The bathtub is like a small pool, and the shower can fit like 4 people! What the hell is this place?"

I stare at her in shock and then explode in a fit of laughter, clenching my sides and leaning over the sink. I can't believe this girl. At one moment she's all reserved and elegant, and then the next she's all excited over how big a bathroom is like a little kid.

"H-Hey, what are you laughing at?" She blushed heavily and then vanished back into the bathroom, the clicking of the door signifying that she locked it.

But I couldn't help it, I just kept laughing. The way she burst into the living room and then scurried back into the bathroom was just too cute. My sides started to hurt, and I made my way back into my room after killing myself from laughing too much, a wide smile plastered on my face. "I... can't believe her."

I close my door behind me and slump into the black chair by my desk, letting out a couple stray giggles as I force myself to work on the homework for Dr. Miller's class. But my mind drifts a little as I hear the shower start to run, realizing that Bailey was now naked in the room besides me. My jeans bulge and I shiver, doing my best to ignore my lewd thoughts as I crank out the homework in under 10 minutes.

By the time I'm finished, the sound of the shower is gone. I sigh quietly and lean back in my chair, the erection in my pants unceasing. I keep pushing the desire to attend to it away, knowing that if I start to pay attention to it, I won't be able to stop myself. I decide to distract myself and step back out into the living room and turn on the T.V.

About half an hour into watching some shows, Bailey emerges from her room. After finally being able to quell my desires, they were rekindled with a burning flame as Bailey entered the living room. Instead of the white, button-up blouse she was wearing before, she now had on a light pink tank top that seemed a bit too small for her, short enough to show off her lower belly and navel. The top hugged her massive chest like a vice, the dark pink of her frilly bra visible beneath the thin fabric. The only thing that wasn't too different was her skirt, replacing the long black article of clothing with a similar dark blue one.

My erection pulsated painfully, and I had to cross my legs to hide the bulge within my pants, biting my lip and quickly bringing my attention back to the television. "E-enjoy your shower?"

"You bet... I think I might fall in love with that thing... it is so much better than the one at home and the other dorms." She laughed as she sat down on the couch next to me. The relaxing aroma of vanilla coming with her, sending me into a bit of a panic. I could feel my body heating up with arousal, shivering a little.

I do my best to hide it, letting out a soft chuckle in response. "Hey, don't you dare try to make a move on my baby." I smirk a little, making sure not to look at her body and only at her face.

"No promises." She grinned back as she looked at me playfully, turning to stare at the T.V. "So, what are you watching?"

"Ah, nothing really. Just killing some time. I finished the homework while you were in the shower."

"Quick I see... I should probably catch up as well, but I'll save that for tomorrow. I don't have classes tomorrow."

I blink as she said that. "Same. Hey, what is your schedule?" I ask and we tell each other our scheduling, both of us staring at each other silently for a moment before bursting out laughing at the same time.

"I can't believe we have the same courses at the same times!" Bailey stated, smiling at me. "That makes me happy. I was nervous of not knowing anyone in my classes."

I nod, smiling back at her warmly. But inside, I'm quite nervous. Having to deal with this girl every day in every class... I think I'm going to pass out from how many erections I'm going to get just by having her around. I sigh internally.

I lower my head and turn back to the television, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. Just being around Bailey making me aroused, not to mention that tight tank top she's wearing. It is a wonder they even make clothing in that size. Girls with massive tits and slim waists... Bailey is stunning in every way possible.

My mind is soon filled with nothing but Bailey, making jump as I realize it; the tightness in my crotch making me uncomfortable. I can't hold it anymore. I wince as I stand up. "I'm going to head to my room for a little, I don't think I'm feeling too well."

"Oh? Do you want me to get you anything?" Bailey asked as she instantly stood up, placing a hand to my forehead. "Hmm no fever, but you do look a little red."

My face brightens ever more as she places her hand upon my head. I suddenly dash out of her touch and into my room. "I-I'm going to lay down!"

I leave Bailey there with a puzzled expression, shutting the door behind me and jumping onto my bed. I couldn't handle it anymore. Everything about Bailey is just too much. Her smell, her looks, her body, her personality... everything.

I unzip my jeans and shrug them off of my body, tugging my panties from my crotch to let my throbbing erection free. The 13 inches of girl cock pulsating painfully. I quickly wrap my right hand around the base and begin to pump my length up and down steadily.

"Ahh... Damn Bailey... she has no self-awareness..." I groan under my breath, using my left hand to cover my mouth in an effort to keep my noises down. I lay down on my back and stroke my member faster, grabbing my pillow and placing it over my face as I now use my left hand to cup my grape-fruit sized orbs; giving them a firm squeeze.

A thick bead of white pre oozes out of the mushroom-shaped crown as I caress my swollen testes, my right gripping my turgid cock and stroking it frantically; desperate for a quick release.

I shift my left hand down to my slit, rubbing along the underside of my sack and dipping my index past my tight petals and fingering my virgin flower tenderly. "Nnn... Why... does she have to b-be so b-beautiful" I stammer through my muffled moans, thrusting my hips up into the air against my right hand, jerking myself off faster and harder.

Another fat bead of precum oozes out of my tip, trickling slowly down the underside of my length, a vein in my shaft twitching visibly as I can feel myself growing closer to sweet release.

My fingers mix with the sticky pre and slicken my length with the thick fluid, making it easier to move my hand faster and faster; stroking my cock with increased vigor.

I can feel my orbs tense up, the familiar feeling of being on the verge of cumming growing within my groin; sweet nectar spilling forth from my slit as I finger myself harder and deeper.

I close my eyes, the clear image of the buxom Bailey forming within my mind; fantasizing of releasing my load all over her busty body. I let out a muffled groan into my pillow.

As I was just about to find my long-awaited release, the sound of the door opening filled me with absolute horror. I freeze, finger lodged in my cunt; hand locked onto my pulsating cock. I shiver, and hesitantly sit up, letting the pillow fall from my face and onto the bed.

Bailey is standing in the doorway with a glass of water in her hand, her left eye opened wide in surprise, her lips partly agape. "Ahh... uh... I-I thought y-you... m-m-might want a glass o-of water."

I sit there in pure dread, shivering and quickly pulling my hands from my nether regions, grabbing the pillow and concealing my girl cock with it, my face turning a scarlet red as I duck my head and look down. "I-I-I'm sorry... I-I n-never wanted... any... one to see m-me like this." I shiver and begin to tremble.

Horror, fear, shame, doubt... My mind began to swirl with bad thoughts, realizing I had been caught. Only my family and doctors know that I am a futanari and now my new roommate that I had just met today... someone who I had begun to grow so fond of... had discovered my secret.

Hot tears begin to fall from my eyes, streaming down my cheeks. "I-I'm sorry. Sorry... S-so sorry. P-Please... don't l-look." I start to shake, lowering my head and beginning to curl up into a ball. I close my eyes and begin to dread every possibility of Bailey reaction, bracing myself.

But two warm hands fall upon my shoulders and squeeze me gently. I wince at first, thinking I was about to get hit. Instead, what came next blew my mind.

Something warm and tender pressed against my lips. They were like two pillows; it was as if a soft marshmallow was brought to my mouth. I slowly open my eyes and am shocked by what I see.

Bailey was kissing me...Kissing... ME? I instinctively back away, gasping for breath and bringing a hand to my lips, the pleasant marshmallow feel lingering. "W-W-What?" I stare at the pink haired woman, who's hands never left my shoulders, her massive chest just inches from touching me. She was on her knees each leg on either side of me, as if she was about to sit on my lap.

"You... don't need to be so afraid." She said quietly as she leaned in and pressed her lips back to mine in a soft and tender kiss; making my body heat up and melt into her hands. It was like making out with two marshmallows, sending shivers down my spine. This was absolutely the last thing I thought would ever happen.

I pull away once more, panting softly and staring at Bailey in pure bewilderment. "Y-You... w-what..." I struggle to speak, which causes Bailey to smile.

"Jackie... I'm... not afraid or disgusted by you. I don't mind one bit... and won't say a word to anyone"

I stare at her in shock, still not understanding one word she was saying.

She simply smiles back and places another kiss on my lips before reaching up and wiping the tears from my eyes. "In fact, I've known you had... a cock since last year."

"W-what? I-I..." I stare at her still, finding it hard to say a damn thing.

"I've been um... i-in love with you since I first saw you." She turned a bright pink as she confessed.

Though it was just blown right over my head, still struggling to understand what was going on.

"The t-truth is. I've been watching you from afar since last year. I don't know what made me fall in love with you, it just sort of happened. I then ended up watching you whenever we were near each other, even though we never actually talked before. I was always so nervous to speak with you. I-It's also why I knew of your nickname, and how Georgia was the one always picking on you."

I'm sitting there, listening to every word, completely and utterly stunned. Love... Me? What? I stare at her, finding my cheeks heating up and my body starting to calm down. "You... love me?" Is all I can simply say.

Bailey nod, blushing heavily. "Yes. I love everything about you. When I found out you had gotten into the honor dorms, I pushed myself to the limits to study and outperform anyone else. When I got accepted, I prayed that I would be in the same dorm as you... and when I found out it came true, I fainted. H-Hence why I came in a few days after the term started. I was too nervous and anxious to actually be in the same home as you."

I blink... and then blink again, completely silent as I try to process all this information. "I-I don't know what to say... or how to even handle this. This is all just so sudden."

"I wanted to g-get to know you more before... I said anything, but walking in on you like this, m-made me panic. I couldn't think of any way to make things right or to calm you down o-other than confessing."

I stare at her for a few more moments before letting out a quiet sigh, a wave of relief washing over me; knowing that Bailey wasn't afraid or disgusted at the fact that I had a cock but instead loved me... loved me? The thought hit me like an arrow to the heart, my cheeks turning a deep scarlet.

"You... really love me?" I stare at her.

"W-Well... as much as anyone could love someone without getting to know them... I-I really want to know more about you..." Bailey said shyly, sitting back; sitting on my lap; the only thing keeping my crotch and her body from touching being the pillow I had covering my cock. "That is... if you want that."

I blink once more and thinking quietly to myself, taking in everything that had just happened. I sigh softly, blushing heavily and looking back at Bailey. "I-I never expected the woman who had become my guardian angel to actually like me in that way, let alone like me when I'm... like this." I say, pointing to my crotch and letting out a nervous laugh. "I-If you'll have me, then... would you like to go out?" I bring myself to say, realizing this was the last thing on my mind after being found out in this way.

Bailey's pink eye seemed to light up like a star, and she suddenly leaned forwards and planted her pillow-like lips against my own in a warm kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. My eyes widened in pure shock. Not because of the kiss, but because of the sudden feeling of those gigantic melons being smothered against my tiny body.

I can't deny the erection beneath the pillow, this amount of attention making it pulsate heavily through the soft cushion; throbbing against Bailey's belly.

The giant pink haired beauty slowly pulled back from our kiss, her cheeks a bright pink and she gave me a warm smile. "You... have no idea how happy I am t-that you'll be my girlfriend. I was so scared when I first saw you, worried that you didn't swing this way." She blushed heavily and leaned into me ever more.

"A-Ah... yeah. E-Even if I didn't have this thing between my legs, I-I think I'd still like girls." I say sheepishly, laughing a little.

"Well... since you do have this thing down here... and we are now going out..." She trailed off, sliding off of my lap and pulling back.

I look at her curiously, wondering what she was doing.

Suddenly the pillow is torn from my lap, revealing my throbbing pillar of girl meat.

I turn bright red as I am now exposed in front of Bailey. "W-What!" I don't have time to say another word before Bailey reached down and wrapped her left hand around the base of my shaft. I let out a gasp from the sensation. I've never been touched by another person down there ever, making me blush immensely.

Bailey smiles up at me as she begins to slowly stroke my length, her hand wrapping entirely around my soda-can thick cock. "Since... I'm your girlfriend now. It's only right for me to pleasure the one I love." She said in an almost seductive tone.

Another arrow stabs me in the heart, opening my mouth in shock as my new girlfriend began to give me a handjob, unable to hold back the sudden moan and arching my back, scooting back a little so I could lean against the wall and sit up at the same time. "Ahh y-you don't... need to."

"No... but I want to." She simply replied as she lowered herself as she continued to stroke my length up and down slowly, her other hand moving up to caress the top of my cock.

"Ahh c-careful." I groan out, embarrassed as I let out another little moan, a sudden spurt of pre shooting out of my cock from just how excited I had become. The sticky white precum stuck to Bailey's hand.