The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered as my hot goo stuck to her fingers, and she used it to begin stroking my crown nice and gently. After a minute of tenderly massaging my member, she gave me a light smile before lowering her head and letting go of my cock.

I stare at her, panting softly; wondering why she stopped. But my eyes widen as soon as I realize what was happening.

Bailey pressed those plump lips against my cock head, kissing it gently before slowly parting her mouth and taking my thick head into her maw easily. The feel of her tongue soon approached, flicking at the pre-leaking slit and lapping up the salty goo. The pink-haired woman moaned softly around my cock from the taste.

Shivers shot through my body. The feeling of lips around my member was just too much, I felt like I was about to let loose already. "Nnng... B-Bailey... I-I can't hold it..." I cry out, heavily embarrassed at the fact that I was so sensitive. I didn't want to cum already when we just started.

Bailey looked up at me from my cock and simply smiles, as if to say it was ok. She began to suck softly on the tip of my erection, her left hand moving down to grab my orbs; beginning to caress and rub them as she started to slowly bob her head up and down the first two inches of my length.

I groan, gripping the blankets of my bed as Bailey suckles and bobs along my cock head. I grow closer and closer, my thoughts becoming fuzzy as my body melts. I can feel the peaks of my breasts poking through my shirt, my entire body filling with heat. I lean back and close my eyes, trying to hold on.

But as if trying to break my determination, Bailey pushes down and swallows half of my 13 inches, a quiet gag escaping her lips as my dick pushes into her throat; hot saliva gushing out along my length and dribbling down her chin.

I can hold on no longer and cry out, both hands instinctively grabbing the top of Bailey's head, digging my fingers into her soft, silky hair. I grip her head and push downwards, forcing another inch into her gullet as lust overcomes me. I buck my hips upwards a few times as a torrent of thick, white spunk erupts from my cock and straight into Bailey's throat.

Bailey's eye widened as I shoved my dick into her throat, gagging softly and shivering against my touch as I began to unload into her. She moaned deeply around my meat, one hand groping my convulsing sack as the other struggles to hold herself up. Her cheeks darken as she is unable to breathe, only able to sit there and let me dump rope after sticky rope of molten girl cum into her body.

My grip loosens as I keep cumming, closing my eyes as I pump out more and more. This was easily the most I've ever produced in one go, gasping for breath as a gallon of my cock milk was dumped down Bailey's throat and into her belly; showing no signs of stopping.

We sit there for another minute, Bailey choking on my cock as I empty the remaining gallon into Bailey's stomach, my cock spasming wildly after shooting off like that. I let go of her head, my arms falling limp to my sides.

Bailey pulls back off of my cock and coughs up a mixture of cum and spit all over my crotch, the giant woman gasping for breath and panting heavily; her arms giving way as she falls down; those massive tits smothering my legs as she lays down on top of me, her face resting against y right hip, those sweet lips just a hair-length from my still erect phallus; her hot breath washing over my base.

My cock was a sticky mess, the top half coated with spit and cum, while the lower half was still dry, little streams of the sticky mixture trickling down to my balls in a couple of places. "Ahh, ahh..." I pant, catching my breath. "A-are... y-you alright?" I gasp out, looking down at my new pink haired lover.

She groans softly in response, giving the base of my cock a kiss before rolling onto her back, looking up at me with a dazed look, her cheeks still dark red. "I-I could hardly b-breathe" She laughed and coughed at the same time, a hand reaching up to rest on her tummy.

"S-sorry, I-I couldn't help I-it" I blush, following her hand to look at her belly. After staring at her navel, I realize her tank top was shorter than usual. But after looking at it even more, I realized her belly was slightly bloated. My cheeks turned bright red, the fact that Bailey's belly was a little swollen from taking nearly two whole gallons of cum making me absurdly aroused.

"Nngh I-I feel full now" She groaned, rubbing her slightly distended belly gently. Bailey slowly sat up and moved so that she was now sitting right next to me, leaning against the wall and sitting shoulder to shoulder... well, more like shoulder to breast thanks to our height difference.

"A-Again, s-sorry." I apologize, biting my lower lip as my cock throbs again, still fully erect.

Her eye looks down at me, and then towards my cock and blushes heavily. "W-Want to... put it in me?"

My eyes widen as she said that. My cock instantly pulsates in response and shoots out a leftover spurt of my white seed, which fell down back onto my lap. "A-are y-you sure?"

She nodded, but suddenly frowned a little. "B-But first... I need you to know something."

I blink at her and tilt my head. "Know w-what?"

She takes my hand and brings it do her thigh. My mind fizzles as I feel the familiar sensation of something hard against the left side of Bailey's lap.

"Y-Y-You... A-are a futa too?" I stammer, blushing immensely.

Bailey nods. "Y-Yes, but... there's something else. I-If you find out, I'm afraid you'll be afraid of me."

"You're seriously saying that, after I was afraid of you being disgusted of me earlier?"

She lets out a soft laugh and sighs. "Well, this is a little different." She takes my other hand and brings it to her right leg.

My eyes widen and I look back up at her, feeling another hard length beneath my other hand. "H-Huh?"

Bailey blushes immensely and looks down shyly. "I-I have two."

"H-huh?" I simply say and stare at her, in pure shock.

To be continued in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading this far and I hope you enjoy!