The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 03

Story Info
Jackie experiences a lot of firsts with Bailey.
9.8k words
4.82
6.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mop and the Cyclops

Chapter 3:

WARNING: To those reading this, this story contains dual-cocked futanari, huge cocks, tons of cum and quite a bit of belly bloating, as well as some other funky kinks. Read only if you're into that shit. You've been warned... or blessed... take your pick!

With both hands on the pink beauty's inner thighs, I sit there as those two lengths throb against my palms. My mind was racing as I tried to process the fact that Bailey was not only a futanari as well, but that she had two cocks! I hesitate to make any sudden movements, unable to pull my hands away from the stiff poles hidden beneath the pink haired woman's skirt.

I slowly grip each of those lengths gentle within my grasp and begin to rub them through the fabric of Bailey's blue skirt, drawing an awfully cute moan from Bailey's lips. My eyes lock onto those plush pillows, and I am unable to hold myself back as I slowly let go of the woman's lengths, reaching up to wrap my arms around Bailey's neck and pressing my lips to hers.

This caused Bailey to turn a bright red, who in response kissed back tenderly, mashing our lips together in a warm and gentle kiss; her strong yet soft arms coiled around my waist as she pulled me up onto her lap. I gasped from being lifted for a moment, my rump resting right atop of Bailey's thighs, feeling those two members pulsating lightly against my butt. My slender frame paled in comparison to the massive curves and suppleness of Bailey's, making me feel smaller than I really was. My tiny body was resting against the mountains of Bailey's breasts.

My own erection throbbed lightly against Bailey's exposed and slightly bloated tummy, the mixture of semen and saliva smearing the woman's pale skin. I had to lift myself a little in order to kiss Bailey, struggling to reach her lips with the woman's enormous mounds in the way. After finally giving her one last kiss, I smile up at her; still quite nervous and unsure if all of this was really true.

"Bailey... as shocked as I am to see... that you have two, yet alone being a futa as well... I am not afraid of you." I say as I lower my hands from around Bailey's neck, letting them fall down and aid me as I slowly position myself a little further back on the larger woman's lap, looking up at her and smiling.

Bailey visibly shivered after hearing that, in fact, she actually sniffled a little and tears began to well up in her eye. I blink as she began to cry and I quickly sit up and put my hands on her sides, not expecting Bailey to burst into tears. "W-whoa what's wrong? Did I say something badly?"

She sniffles and shakes her head, looking down at me as she smiled, her bangs shifting slightly and making her missing eye visible; a tinge of sadness pinching me as I realized Bailey wasn't able to cry from her right eye. I sigh and wrap my arms around Bailey as best as I could; though it was almost as if I wasn't hugging her, but hugging her breasts instead thanks to how big she was and how small I am.

"N-No no... i-it's just that it's so nice to hear that you're not afraid of me. My little sisters and brothers are somewhat... disturbed by the fact that I'm a futa, yet alone being a dual futa. It's not like they hate me, they just grow hesitant when being near me and don't really know how to act around me." She dropped this rather depressing information on me like a hammer, making me hug her ever tighter.

I've always had support from my parents and brother, so hearing this made me both sad and angry. But its sadly the truth of this world. People will be cautious or disturbed by the abnormal. There just aren't enough futanari in the world yet to change peoples minds. There's usually a one in a a few million chance for a futanari to be born, and even then we're kind of rare.

"The fact that the person I like isn't afraid of me... fills me with relief and just makes all of those bittersweet memories feel insignificant." Bailey sniffled a little more as she looked down at me, suddenly sitting up and causing me to fall onto my back, laying on the blankets looking up at the towering pink haired woman as she climbed off the bed and stood by my desk.

"Bailey..." I trail off. I was initially hesitant to believe that Bailey really liked me but seeing her cry like this changed my mind easily. I slowly sit up and stay on the side of the bed as I watch Bailey.

She slowly turned around to look at me and smiled, wiping the tears from her eye. "Ahh alright... now that that's out of my system." Her mood pretty much took a one-eighty and she beamed down at me. "Since you're fine with me as how I am..." Bailey blushed as she reached down to begin stripping off her dark blue skirt to reveal her enormous package.

I'm stunned as the skirt falls to the flow. Each one of Bailey's cocks were tucked into her black stockings, her dicks easily bigger than mine in terms of length. However, hanging between her legs were two gigantic orbs; as if there were two watermelons stuck between Bailey's thighs. "W-what.... H-how the hell c-can you walk with those things!" I suddenly blurt out, turning bright red and covering my mouth with both hands.

Bailey simply laughed, her own cheeks a deep red as well. "Y-Yeah... they are a hassle to deal with sometimes. That's why I wear such long skirt. Unlike you, I'm unable to wear any underwear. So I have to improvise, like stuffing my members into each of my stockings." She informs me as she slowly reaches down to pull her cocks out of her stockings. After pulling them out, both of her dicks stood up, fully erect, one cock in the same spot as mine, while the other was slightly higher, placed right above the other one.

The top cock was roughly 16 inches in length and about as thick my own, while the lower cock was easily 18 inches in length and slightly thicker. I stare in pure amazement, feeling ever more inadequate next to this woman who is larger than me in every single department. "You're... huge." I simply say, my own 13 inch length twitching and oozing another glob of pre down my shaft. This was turning me on way, way too much. I've watched hentai and such of double dicked girls and other such things, but to come across an actual girl with two cocks...

Bailey blushed heavily as I stared at her, the massive woman shifting a little in embarrassment as I looked her up and down. "Y-You know you can do m-much more than just stare at me." She teased.

I turned bright red at that comment, my body moving on its own as I stand up; my face level with the bottom of her bust thanks to the height difference. I gently take Bailey's lower, larger cock with my right hand, giving it a light squeeze and lifting it a little; as if I was inspecting it... which I truthfully was. "It's one thing to have two... but to be so much bigger than me?"

"S-sorry." She simply replied, followed by a soft sigh from the touch of my hand on her erection. Her response made me chuckle a little and I shook my head.

"Don't apologize... I just have a bit of a... complex. I thought my dick and breasts were big... but compared to you..." I trail off and giggle a little, laughing at myself more than anything. Of course, I'm big, but compared to Bailey, that status is thrown out the window.

Bailey let out a soft laugh at that as I give the lower cock another squeeze before moving my attention to the upper one, unable to wrap my digits around her girth but doing my best as I soon began to stroke her length slowly. A quiet groan escaped Bailey's lips as I let my small fingers glide back and forth along her upper shaft, a slight smile forming on my lips as I gave pleasure to the giant woman.

I lower my left hand down to those enormous orbs, still stunned by their size; pressing my palm against Bailey's right teste, blinking from how taut the flesh was; gently pawing at her massive sack while still stroking her upper cock. "Whoa... these things really are huge..." I think out loud.

Bailey blushed immensely from that, trying to hold in her moans and groans from the constant touching of her package. "Nnn... t-that's j-just how I am..." She stuttered, biting her lower lip. "You know how... some futanari have special traits?" She suddenly asked, making me take my gaze from her endowment to look up at her.

"Umm, you mean how some futanari are born with an increased libido, or even two cocks?" I say with a slight smirk.

Her cheeks turned ever pinker and she nodded. "Y-Yeah. I have multiple traits then, I guess."

"Multiple?"

She nodded. "Yeah, besides having two cocks, I'm also infertile... well, my male genitalia are."

"Pardon?" I asked curiously. This was the first time hearing a trait like that.

"I have no sperm. I have eggs, but no sperm; unlike other futas who have both."

"Oh, is that so?" I say as I look back down at her balls and bring both hands down her orbs and I give them a squeeze. "So... what's the point of having testicles in these things?"

"I don't though. No testicles, no sperm... they are, as far as the doctor's have told me, literally semen containers... which I guess is a third trait, I produce a lot."

I practically freeze as Bailey tells me that, staring at those giant watermelon sized orbs. These things... are her storage tanks or something? Granted all futanari; to my knowledge, store excess semen in their balls; but I've never heard of them storing that much! I question in my head, running my small hands all over those smooth, hairless orbs; unintentionally giving Bailey a good ball massage in the process. "Really?" Is all I have to say. Bailey keeps surprising me. But if that is really true, this girl has a ton... and I mean a ton of cum. Proof being of how taut her sack was, who knows just how much pressure is built inside of these things.

Bailey nodded, her hands staying be her sides perfectly still; letting me touch her all I want.

"So, let me get this straight. You have two cocks, you have no sperm, and you can cum tons?"

Once again, Bailey nodded. "B-But... I have no stamina. I cum two or three times, and I'm pretty much dead."

That made me raise an eyebrow. "Is that so? I figured you'd be a nonstop sex machine with all of those other features you got there."

"Don't call them features... it makes me sound like a toy or something." She pouted, her eye drifting off to the left to look away from me; obviously embarrassed.

For how cool and amazing she was earlier today, she really is quite shy and sweet when she's embarrassed. I stop moving my hands for a moment as I look up at Bailey. "Sorry, I just felt like teasing a little... but seriously. The more you talk, the more you amaze me, Bailey." I say quietly and take a step back. "I suppose my futa trait is my stamina. Unlike you, I can last for... well, last time I did an endurance test, I think it was ten hours? I don't remember, I fell asleep before I was truly done."

Bailey turned back towards me and tilted her head in response. "Wait... what do you mean by endurance test?"

"Well, every now and then, I like to time myself. I watch shit loads of hentai, porn, and other lewd stuff; play hours of eroge, all whilst stroking off.... Ahh..." I turn bright red as I tell Bailey of quite an embarrassing truth about me. Well... at least I didn't say I do that several times a month.

The massive pinky stared at me without a word, simply standing there. The only signs of life was the sudden formation of two large bulges in her tank top where her nipples were; as well as a rather sweet scent filling the room, which was followed by a slight trickle of feminine juice spilling down the inside of Bailey's right thigh.

"Uhh B-Bailey?"

Her cheeks darkened and she slowly started to move towards the bed, turning around and bending over so that her torso was flat against the covers; her massive ass sticking out into the air. Her gigantic orbs were squished between those supple thighs. In this position, her bald flower was completely visible.

I watched in silence, parting my lips as my beautiful roommate bent over onto my bed and presented her rump to me. My cock throbbed painfully in response, a fat glob pre oozing out of the tip and spilling onto the floor into a small puddle. I stared at her exposed slit, eyeing those plump, pale lips. Her mons were so plump I couldn't even see the pink of her flower. Why... must everything about this woman be big I groaned happily inside of my head.

"I-If you r-really have that much s-stamina. we better get started." Bailey said nervously over her left shoulder, looking back at me with such an innocent yet worried face.

I swallowed hard and slowly walked up behind Bailey, mere inches from her gorgeous figure. "A-Are you sure? You seem... scared, and I don't want to hurt you or anything."

She shook her head and looked back at me with a slight smile. "I want... this. It's just that this will be my first time, so it's expected t-that it would hurt at first..."

I blinked as she told me that she was a virgin, and I was both relieved yet terrified. "I-Is that so... Then t-that makes two of us." I admit and let out a low sigh.

Bailey simple smiled back at me and nodded, turning her head back to face the wall as she shook her hips slightly; making both her massive balls and mountainous butt wobble a little from side to side. "P-Please be gentle."

Those words... I've heard them millions of times in hentai and other lewd shit... but to hear it in reality nearly gave me a heart attack. Sure, it's corny and purely unnecessary to say for two virgins who know nothing of actually having sex, but it was still rather nice to hear. Wait... nice? Doesn't that make me sound like a perverted old man? I shake me head and throw all concern over such a stupid though out the window.

I move a little closer and slowly wrap my right hand around the middle of my throbbing length, sighing quietly as I stared at Bailey's beautiful heart-shaped mountain of an ass and fat flower, shivering in both excitement and nervousness. I rest my left hand upon Bailey's rump, shiver as my fingers literally sunk into her plush, marshmallow-soft ass cheek; making me stumble a bit from not expecting to sink down so much.

After regaining my composure, I give in and begin to knead Bailey's rump; biting my lip gently. "Nnn... sorry, but I can't help getting distracted." I simply say as I redirect the aim of my dick and slowly slide my shaft between Bailey's ass cleavage; gasping as my cock sunk into those mountainous mounds.

"W-what?" Bailey turned back towards me, her cheeks bright pink as I stick my cock between her butt cheeks. She was clearly surprised but held back any more comments as she too bit on her lower lip a little; looking away shyly. "H-Help... yourself."

I take advantage of her permission and place both hands onto her incredibly ass; digging my digits into her silky-soft mounds, kneading them all over and squeezing them together around my cock; which throbbed eagerly in response and drooled a hot glob of pre seed between Bailey's valley of ass. My dick was completely submerged within her butt, the only visible part of my member was an inch of the base; the rest hidden under the woman's incredible mounds.

I shiver and slowly start to move my hips backwards, drawing the 13 inches of girl cock backwards between Bailey's ass; blushing as I accidentally move in a way that the underside of my cock rubbed against the pink-haired woman's pucker, eliciting a soft groan to emit from Bailey's lips.

The sound of her groan sent shivers down my spine and I couldn't hide the slight smirk from spreading across my lips. I dig my fingers deeper into her butt flesh and start to slowly push forwards; dragging my throbbing erection along Bailey's sensitive rosebud as I once again sink my cock into the expanse of her ass cheeks, drawing yet another quiet moan from my beautiful roommate.

It made me quite happy to know that I wasn't the only one gaining pleasure from this, I was afraid of being greedy; but being able to stimulate Bailey at the same time rekindled my lustful mind. I repeated the process of pulling back and then sinking my cock into her bountiful mounds over and over in a nice, slow motion; gaining a little speed with every start of the cycle.

My grapefruit sized orbs swayed back and forth with every thrust, my phallus throbbing and swelling lightly; oozing out another stream of sticky pre along the crevice of Bailey's crack, making the insides of her cheeks become both slick and a little sticky with ever release of my hot pre.

Thrusting between her mounds was like bliss, closing my eyes and pumping my hips with a bit of force, starting to angle my hips in a way so that the underside of my dick was dragged forcefully along Bailey's tender pucker; determined to make her feel just as good as I was feeling.

"T-this... f-feels so weird... yet great at the s-same time." Bailey panted while I continued to rock back and forth, looking back at me over her left shoulder, blushing heavily and arching her own hips a little; pushing back against my dick a bit in the process.

Upon hearing her voice, I opened my eyes to look back at her and smiled a little, starting to take deeper breaths as I could feel the familiar feeling welling up within my crotch; growing close to release at any moment. "I-I'm glad... you like t-this too." I smirked slightly and started to thrust faster, wincing a bit as my balls began to slap against Bailey's slit; causing the pink-haired beauty to let out a rather adorable gasp.

I could hardly hang on anymore, kneading those heavenly mounds around my dick as I thrusted faster and faster; a single vein starting to bulge and swell; pulsating violently with the pulse of my heart rate. "Oohhnn!" I couldn't even mutter a single word as I threw my head back and slammed forwards, slapping Bailey's flower forcefully with my orbs as hot jets of sticky white goo started gushing into the crevice of her ass.

I cried out between every pump of cum my cock made; gasping as ropes of molten semen spilled all over the valley of Bailey's mounds, the excess beginning to pulse out from between her crack and ooze slowly along her fair skin. My cum gushed out in liters, painting Bailey's crack in pure white, the rest pouring over and running down the woman's back and her crotch, oozing onto her flower and even down to make hot streaks along her massive orbs.

I almost fell over, using the woman's mounds as supports to keep myself up; managing to thrust a couple more times to milk the rest of my load out; shivering from just how slippery these movements were, using my cum as lubrication and pumping out another fat liter of my girl splooge between her crack. I wince from the slickness, pulling back one last time to ooze out one final glob all over Bailey's asshole, gripping the base of my slippery; cum-coated dick and rubbing my sensitive crown all over the woman's twitching pucker, smearing it with my semen and sighing audibly.

Bailey was holding back her moans, biting down on her lip and even covering her mouth with her right hand; keeping her eye shut tight while I had released my second batch of cum all over her ass and between her cheeks. But the moment I had grinded dick against her twitching rosebud made her give in; letting out a loud groan of pure arousal, a sudden gush of clear, hot fluid squirting out of her slit; drenching my thighs and crotch.

I stood there in a daze, my cock fully erect still and pulsating with desire. My hands fall to their sides while I moan quietly to myself. It wasn't until a felt a hot wave of liquid all over my legs and balls that I snapped out of it, blinking and looking down at Bailey's ass. It took a moment for me to realize what had happened.

"B-Bailey? Are... you a squirter?"

Bailey ducked her head and hid her face from me, making me giggle a little as I breathed heavily; trying to calm myself after experiencing such soft tenderness being wrapped around my cock. I wonder what it would feel like if I used her boobs? I thought to myself and blushed heavily; turning my attention back to the fact that Bailey just squirted.