The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's rather adorable actually. Now I definitely know if I'm making you feel good, heh heh." I chuckle a little, making the gorgeous pinky blush massively; doing her best to keep her face hidden. Now I absolutely sound like a dirty old man.

I smile down at her and sigh, deciding to not tease her too much. Instead, I gently grab a hold of my slick, cum-coated length and stare at the dripping mess that was Bailey's slit. "W-Well I guess it's actually a good thing that I'm so sensitive since I have so much stamina." I shiver as I stroke my slippery member a few times, wincing from how sensitive I am; knowing that I'd probably explode from just the act of insertion.

As I started to aim my phallus towards Bailey's flower, I suddenly freeze in place as I realized something. "Ahhh... I-I don't have a-any... protection." I groan and laugh in embarrassment.

The pink-haired woman slowly uncovered her face and looked back at me shyly. "I-It's ok... i-it's safe to... b-be inside this w-week."

I blink in response, taking a moment to remember how the female body worked; burning bright red. Then again, futanari's bodies are a bit different... so the likelihood of getting pregnant is actually low for us even if things weren't safe.

"T-Then here I go... let me know if you want me to stop or s-something." I stutter as the realization of losing and taking our virginities dawned on me, making very self-conscious. I grip my member nervously and slowly step closer; wincing as I press the swollen crown of my cock against the slick heat of Bailey's unsullied petals.

"Nnngh... o-of course." She simply groaned back as my throbbing tip kissed her flower, her entire body trembling. Bailey did her best to stay perfectly still; not wanting to move in a way to make things awkward; panting in anticipation, her cocks pulsating violently, her pucker twitching as sweet nectar gushed forth from her flower, this time soaking the tip of my cock.

I shutter from the wave of hot fluid that gushed out all over my crown and start to push forwards; shivering as Bailey's plump mons slowly spread apart from the pressure being applied to them, revealing her pink folds that were hidden from beneath those deliciously fat petals. Thanks to the slickness of my cum-coated cock and the excess of fluids spilling forth from Bailey's slit, the tip of my phallus easily spread the beautiful woman's flower as it slipped inside with absurd ease; my head being swallowed by those wonderful folds.

A sharp gasp escaped both of our lips as I penetrated her, the soda-can thick erection somehow sliding inside of that large woman without much resistance. I wince as I can already feel myself growing close, having to stop my movements entirely; leaving my swollen tip and an extra inch of shaft lodged inside of Bailey's flower; which seemed to hug my member tightly; her hot walls clamping down and engulfing my shaft in wet warmth.

My ears began to ring and grow numb, my mind spinning a little as I began to process that I was now inside of someone's body. I blushed massively, taking deep breaths as I tried to calm down; mainly in order to keep myself from exploding inside of Bailey too early, I barely had 3 inches inside of her. "Ahh B-Bailey... are you o-ok?"

The voluptuous beauty seemed to be in a worse state than I, her breaths heavy and deep; her shoulders rising and falling with every intake of air. Her walls twitched and shivered around the tip of my erection that was now inside of her; another hot gush of her sweet-smelling nectar spilling out and drooling all over my length and her inner thighs, drenching her massive orbs in her own juices. "Y-yes... please k-keep going." She grunted under her breath, keeping her head lowered to the blankets of the bed; making her voice muffled a little.

I nod and grip the base of my cock while resting my right hand on Bailey's pillowy ass, letting my hand sink into that soft flesh and grabbing a handful; kneading her ass gently as I began to slowly and carefully push my member deeper inside of her drenched flower. I did my best to hold on, the feeling of sweet flesh engulfing my erection was starting to push me over the edge. It was like sinking my dick into a molten marshmallow; the softness and heat making me dizzy.

After managing to sink six of my thirteen inches into Bailey's slit, I let go of my erection and take hold of the woman's other ass cheek, gripping firmly. "I'm going to start... m-moving now." I inform the woman, who merely muffles a mumbled confirmation into the blankets. I blush heavily as I adjust my feet, so I was in a more comfortable position, looking down at Bailey's backside and beautiful ass, and staring at those sweet petals spread widely around my girthy phallus.

I shiver and finally make the first move, slowly pulling my hips back and groaning as my length was dragged out of Bailey's slit, leaving just the tip lodged inside. But just the few inches that slid out were already drenched in hot nectar, dripping onto the sheets of the bed from just how much there was. Bailey gets pretty wet, I see. I blush to myself as I think that, biting down onto my lip as I slowly push back into those molten walls; groaning from the insertion as my cock was once more wrapped in intense heat and tight walls.

I could feel a trickle of fluid drip down my own thighs, my own flower twitching in excitement as I begin to slowly slide my length in and out of Bailey. The pink-haired beauty's muffled moans and gasps filling the bedroom, her hands clenching the bed sheets.

I moved my hips carefully, doing my best not to hurt Bailey; while also keeping my urge to unload immediately in check. If I were to go any faster, that would be the pushing point. With great care, with my next thrust I sunk another two inches into my beautiful roommate's honeypot; wincing as more of my member was drenched in warmth and slick nectar.

Bailey cried out as I had done that; her entire body seeming to tremble. Before I could ask if she was alright, I was soon interrupted by the sudden convulsion of the woman's walls around my cock; making my gasp in bliss. It was like my dick was being massaged by her flower. Immediately after, the woman began to squirt around my phallus; hot nectar gushing out in a slick stream all over my crotch; making my dick and balls melt as they were coated in that sweet fluid.

I stood completely still, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. My nethers felt as it they were on fire, the heat on my endowment and sack was getting to me. Everything was now slick with Bailey's fluids, and I winced as I dug my hands into her rear; pushing forwards slower than before. I sunk my cock as deep as it'll go until I met resistance, grunting as I felt something firm against the tip of my over-sensitive member; now ten inches of my pulsating length lodged inside of Bailey's slit.

Upon being forced to stop inserting, Bailey groaned heavily into the blankets. I could feel her heartbeat through her walls; mixing with my own pulse. Hers was faster, beating nearly twice as many times as my own; making me pant softly as I stood still, trying to regain my composure once more.

I knew what I was hitting, the thought of being able to hit her cervix making me shiver. I dig my fingers into Bailey's mountainous ass and slowly drag my length as far out as I could without pulling out of her; a sharp hiss escaping my lips. I was dangerously close now, and I decided to finally give in.

Gripping her ass, I push back into her with a bit of force; groaning as ten inches get swallowed by the woman's flower; grunting as I pull back and out only to thrust back in. These rather forceful movements made Bailey gasp, every thrust causing a gush of hot nectar to spill out all over my crotch.

"Nnnn B-Bailey..." I groan under my breath and thrust one final time, slamming the head of my member against the woman's cervix; followed by the eruption of my cock, the veins pulsating wildly as hot, gooey cum began to pump out of my length. My mind filled with white and my vision blurred as I cried out with pure pleasure; sticky streams of girl cum pumping directly into Bailey's flower, the pressure of my tip against her cervix causing me to slip forwards. I gasp mid-orgasm as my cock penetrates her womb, my eyes nearly popping out of my skull from the insertion; every drop of my load now being pumped straight into Bailey's womb.

Bailey cried out into the blankets as I slipped past her cervix and straight into her womb; her body trembling around my cock as her flower was being filled with my seed. She closed her eye and buried her face into the sheets; trying to hide her face as I unloaded into her walls. Her entire body convulsed, feeling her own throbbing lengths pulsate rapidly, her enormous cum-tanks visibly wobbling with ever convulsion of her body as she started to climax as well. Hot nectar poured out of her walls like a fountain, every spasm of her body causing a powerful jet of her juices to spurt out all over my lower half.

But I was in another world, my head spinning as I continued to cum inside of Bailey's womb, my thick semen spilling into her womb, starting to expand it slowly and slightly. My orgasm lasted nearly two minutes. The end of it made me shutter and collapse; my arms turning to jelly and my legs trembling. I fall over and land on top of Bailey's back, my cock still lodged inside of her twitching flower, my belly using the woman's massive ass like a cushion; my face burying into Bailey's back; nuzzling against the fabric of her pink tank-top.

Minutes pass by before Bailey talks first, her breath a little raspy, "A-Are you... alright, J-Jackie?".

I groan lowly, my mind still rather numb. But I slowly regain consciousness and open my eyes, my wiry hair covering my dark eyes; a thin layer of sweat dripping off of my brow as I stare into Bailey's bright face, who was looking back at me with a worried gaze.

"Nnn y-yeah... You?" I mumble back, bringing my left hand to my head and brushing my sweat-damp locks out of my face and wincing as I realized I was still lodged inside of Bailey; blushing heavily.

Bailey nodded and smiled back at me. "Mmhmm... y-you passed out for a bit there, and I was getting worried."

"Ahh s-sorry about that." I mumble again and slowly start to stand back up, looking down at Bailey's rump and flower; my still erect member twitching subtly within her slit. "I-I'm going to k-keep going, if that's ok."

She blushed brightly and nodded, turning back to face the wall, her walls still quivering around my erection.

"B-Bailey, can you t-turn over onto your back?"

Bailey looked back at me, obviously embarrassed. She slowly began to roll over, groaning as my dick was stirred around inside of her slit as she moved, eliciting a slight gasp out of me in the process.

As the larger woman laid on her back, the sudden weight of Bailey's orbs was pressed against my lower belly and crotch. Those giant pillars of girl meat were standing straight into the air, right in my face. I blush immensely and lean forwards, pressing my lips against the crown of Bailey's lower shaft.

This made Bailey whimper quietly, closing her eye and biting down on her lower lip. I can't resist making Bailey make those expressions, sticking out my tiny tongue and dragging it along the underside of her lower cock, leaving a small streak of saliva behind on the top half of her massive pillar. I could feel the woman's massive orbs throb against my belly; dropping my hands to take hold of those pressurized cum tanks as I begin to thrust my hips once more; holding back my own groans from the pleasure of those slick walls hugging my erection with every thrust.

I look down at Bailey as I pump my cock in and out of her once more, panting softly and watching as those mountains of boobs bounce back and forth within the woman's tank top every time I sank my length into Bailey's womb.

As this continued for about a minute, I soon turned my attention to those two towering shafts of girl cock. An idea popped into my head and I stopped thrusting, causing the woman to grunt and open her eye, an obviously look of confusion appearing on her face. I simply smile back at her as I slip my fingers under my tee-shirt and tug it off of my petite frame, soon unhooking my black and white striped bra and tossing the remainder of my clothing to the floor; giving Bailey a clear view of my naked form.

"Y-You're very beautiful" She gasped out, smiling up at me; clearly looking over my beauty mark riddled torso. I instantly noticed her gaze looking at the beauty mark by my left nipple, and I blush heavily. Her left eye soon shifted to stare at the beauty marked under my belly button, and then to the one on my upper right thigh. Bailey simply smiled and let out a soft giggle under her breath.

Once again, my heart was pierced by Bailey's arrow. Compliments... there were foreign to me but hearing them from her lips was absurdly comforting. My body felt like it was going to melt if this were to continue.

I couldn't respond with words, only smiling back at her as I reach up to my chest and cup each of my breasts. I lean forwards and press them to the underside of the woman's lower cock, shivering from the heat against my breasts. I managed to wrap my double D cups around that impressive girth, causing Baily to let out a sharp gasp. Leaning forwards a little more, I grip the second cock with both hands and begin to stroke her member up and down slowly; starting to move my torso in a way so that my tits would rub the top six inches of Bailey's dick. With this, I was able to give the woman a hand job and a tit fuck at the same time while I soon resumed my thrusts into her flower.

Bailey could only groan out in response, closing her eye and biting down forcefully on her lower lip, grunting with every thrust, tug, and stroke of her body.

Hot nectar gushed out around my dick, soaking the bed sheets with Bailey's fem cum. The larger woman began to climax once again as I pumped my hips into her flower with greater force, keeping a good grip on her upper dick and trapping her lower between my breasts.

More of that slick fluid squirted out of the woman's pussy, drenching my member and making it ever easier to increase my motions.

I felt Bailey's erections beginning to throb within my grasp, squinting my eyes, expecting an eruption to occur.

But what greeted me was only a few globs of incredibly thick precum. The sticky goo oozing slowly out of Bailey's monstrous shafts, clinging to our skin like glue. I winced a bit from just how hot her pre was, growing accustomed to the heat as I continued to pleasure both herself and I.

As usual, it did not take long at all before I could feel that familiar pressure building up within my nethers; gripping Bailey's cocks and closing my eyes.

I suddenly slam my hips with as much force as I could muster into Bailey's flower, smooshing the woman's balls against my lower tummy as I yelled out in climax. My cock began to spurt out those white-hot ropes once more into the woman's womb; drool spilling out the corner of my lips as my mind grew numb. It felt absurdly good to cum again into Bailey, crying out as my orgasm lasted longer than usual; gasping as my cock became uber sensitive.

Out of panic from this new feeling, I instinctively stumbled backwards, pulling out of Bailey's tight snatch. I shivered as a third gallon of my girl seed was discharged all over the woman's massive balls and the underside of her lower cock; some getting onto her thighs and the bed sheets.

My own flower was quivering, nectar gushing down the inner sides of my thighs. My balls throbbed achingly, a newfound desire to keep unloading filling my body. Adrenaline began to pump through my veins as I let out one final spurt of hot seed all over Bailey's balls, panting heavily as my orgasm finally came to an end. But my cock was now incredibly sensitive, even the coolness of that air was making me absurdly aroused. I feared that even just one touch, and I would be firing off once again.

After I pulled out my eyes locked onto the woman's belly, realizing it was slightly rounder than before; making me blush heavily, my cock throbbing lightly in response; a fat bead of pre cum mixed with Bailey's nectar dripping from my tip and onto the sheets.

Bailey's cocks were still erect as well, those gigantic pillars of girl meat throbbing as they stood straight up into the air; each one quite intimidating to look at for someone who's only 4 foot 10. I blush as I slowly reach forwards and take the lower, bigger cock into my hands and give it a good squeeze. "You r-really are big." I say in awe, my eyes slowly moving down to stare at those massive watermelon-sized orbs; shivering as I remember that they are literally filled to the brim with the woman's cum.

Bailey blushed in turn as I paid attention to her endowment, letting out a cute squeak as I squeezed one of her dicks.

I stared at them and thought for a moment, letting out a rather nervous chuckle. "Fuck it... I want them in me."

That made Bailey's entire face turn bright red, making her pink hair really stand out. "W-What? A-a-are you sure? I'm v-very big so i-it'll p-probably hurt!"

"It's only fair... you let me cum several times using your body already... let me make you feel good this time."

Even though I say this, I am quite nervous and rather hesitant to take those monsters into me. But I was determined to share the love. Plus... I was very curious to see if I could even take them in the first place.

Steam was practically pouring out of the woman's ears as she grew embarrassed after I teased her like that, blushing wildly. It took a few moments for her to finally give me a nod of approval; getting me to smile back at her. "Alright then... " I blush nervously and climb up onto the bed and stand over Bailey, my knees wobbling a little from how giddy I was feeling; my arousal levels way above normal. My nipples throbbing a little from how excited I had become.

I soon positioned myself above Bailey, standing so that her cocks were right underneath my nether region; a droplet of my own nectar falling onto the tip of the woman's lower shaft, making Bailey shiver.

"A-Are you sure you w-want to do this?" She asked me once more, a look of worry filling her expression.

"Y-Yeah... I am." I nod in response and blush heavily, knowing fully well I've never taken anything near the size of Bailey's cocks. The dildos I've experimented with being the size of normal guy's dicks, plus... I was still technically a virgin as well.

"At least if I do it this way, I can c-control how much of you I take inside of me" I say, looking down at my giant partner and giving her a coy smile, trying to hide how nervous I was.

After waiting a moment to catch my breath, I reach down to cup my balls; wincing from the sudden jolt of pleasure just from touching them. I grunt and lift my orbs up so I can show Bailey my own quivering slit. Carefully, I start to lower myself down until my rosebud pressed up against Bailey's lower shaft.

"W-Whoa... y-you actually w-w-want both in.... at the same time? I-I thought you'd want to g-go slowly." Bailey gasped.

"I did say I wanted them both in me, right?" I chuckle a little, again... trying to lighten the mood and mask my own hesitation.

Bailey blushed heavily in response and nodded, keeping quiet now. But as her gaze looked at my naked form from head to toe, both of her massive erections twitched and pumped out thick, sticky globs of precum.

My whole body trembled from the sudden touch of hot pre against my bare asshole, biting the inside of my cheek to hide my surprise.

But thanks to Bailey's pre, when I decided to finally begin pushing myself downwards; that insanely thick cock head surprisingly spread my back door open rather easily; my eyes widening as my pucker stretched to accommodate Bailey's girth.