The Mop and the Cyclops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sharp exhale of air escaped my lips as the entire crown of Bailey's member had finally slipped into my ass. I pause and catch my breath, wincing from how wide I was being stretched out from her girth.

I bite down on my cheek a little more as I start to force myself further down, wincing with every fraction of an inch that was inserted into my ass; that hot precum making the process a bit easier, but it was still a little painful.

Finally, after forcing those two inches into my tiny ass; I was met with the throbbing crown of the upper cock against my twitching pussy lips. My eyes widen in surprise; completely forgetting that Bailey had a second dick for a moment. My cheeks brighten in a hue of red as my juices trickle down and mix with Bailey's precum, soaking the cock head in our fluids.

I look down at Bailey and smile nervously, receiving and an equally nervous smile in return. Blushing once more, I bite down on my cheek and close my eyes as I start to push downwards.

A soft cry passes my lips as my petals began to spread open widely; a second hot glob of the woman's pre spilling into my asshole; while the other cock drenched my flower in the white goo. With a sudden inhale of breath and a rush of determination, I begin to push downwards with greater force and cry out in a pleasurable yet hurtful groan as my slit was penetrated by Bailey's dick. Her entire crown passed my petals and nestled into my tight walls.

My body instinctively clenched around both of those massive insertions and I couldn't back the premature ejaculation. Two hot ropes of cum flying out and painting Bailey's tank top and her face with the sticky fluid. Nectar poured out of my honeypot, and my pucker clamped down and convulsed around the invader; my body trembling from the pain and pleasure of having Bailey's giant dicks inside of me.

"Nnn a-are you a-alright?" Bailey was having trouble getting the words out, pleasure visibly plastered on her beautiful face, her bottom lip trembling. It was obvious that she too had never felt anything like this before, panting softly.

I simply nod, unable to speak. It took a few moments for me to regain my composure, taking one last deep breath before I began to push myself downwards once more. Small grunts and groans escape my lips as I take inch after inch of giant girl cock into my virgin holes. I finally stopped, unable to continue. About 7 inches of Bailey's lower member lodged into my rump, 5 inches of the smaller, upper cock held snugly within my flower.

I felt so stuffed. My holes were being stretched immensely. Even though her cocks were roughly the same thickness as mine, having two of them stuffed into my ass and pussy was a bit much. It felt like my hips were being split apart. But after the burning pain passed, it felt... comfortable almost, to be filled like this. "Nnn I-I don't think I can fit an-anymore j-just yet." I groan, letting out a sheepish laugh.

Bailey blushed in response and nodded. "D-Don't push y-yourself." She grunted out, clearly trying to hide the pleasure she was feeling.

"Y-Yeah... I'm going to start m-moving, ok?"

She nodded again and breathed heavily, as if to ready herself. Her mountainous breasts were still confined in that tight tank top, the peaks of her nipples poking through the thin fabric; easily bigger than before, showing off just how aroused she had become.

Before I was about to start, Bailey suddenly lifted her hands and gestured for me to hold them.

Blushing wildly, I clasp her hands, intertwining my tiny fingers with her long, slender digits. It made me embarrassed to be with such a larger woman, but it also made me feel secure and safe. Her aura filled me with warmth and my body relaxed; gripping Bailey's hands and using her strong grasp as support.

I then slowly raised my hips, dragging out a low groan as her lengths retreated from my holes; stopping until there was only the tip of the upper member lodged inside of my flower. I then let myself fall back down, crying out quietly as those members sunk back into my snug slit and pucker.

It took a moment to regain my strength after doing this once, but I managed to repeat the process after a minute. With the help of Bailey's hands, I began to bounce my hips up and down her cocks nice and slow.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, out shared moans echoing throughout the bedroom as I rode her dicks slowly.

My cock and balls swayed with each bounce of my hips, walls clamping down on her cocks every time I sunk them back into me.

I began to grow used to this, panting softly and growing ever more aroused. I grew confident, and as rose back up; I stopped, leaving the tip of the upper cock inside of and halting my movements, making Bailey shiver in anticipation; wondering what I was up to.

I smile and begin to push back down onto her members, gritting my teeth as I start to take more and more of her lengths into my depths. I cry out from the stretching, but that soon ended once the cock in my flower reached my cervix; 8 inches of that 16 inch pillar of meat lodged into my pussy, while 10 inches of the lower cock was now crammed into my bowels.

It was a bit uncomfortable to have such a huge cock that far up my asshole, but the pleasure of the other shaft filling my pussy outweighed the unpleasant feeling drastically.

I panted and looked down at my pink-haired partner, blushing from the look on her face.

Her eye seemed to be filled with lust, her breaths heavy and labored, drool seeming to spill from the corners of her beautiful lips. Her chest rose with every breath, those peaks in her tank top larger than I remember; her arousal practically plastered on her face, her eye lid partially closed.

I bit my lower lip softly and grip her hands, starting to raise my hips a few inches and then pushing back down; wincing from the impact of that cockhead pressing against my cervix; eliciting a grunt from Bailey's parted lips. Her cocks began to throb, sending vibrations throughout my walls.

It was something I was not expecting, the pulsations making my legs tremble. It was as if I had a vibrator inside of my ass and slit, groaning out. "Ahhh B-Bailey." I gasp, blushing heavily and forcing myself to begin bouncing my hips up and down those meaty pillars.

It did not take long for me to grow close to my own climax, panting softly and bouncing with a bit more speed than before; desiring to bring myself and my partner to further pleasure.

But something soon slowed down my progress, the sudden increase in power of those pulsations stirred up my insides, making my legs and hips practically turn into mush.

My eyes widened as my legs began to give out on me, gasping as I lose my balance and fall down onto the woman's cocks, grunting from the impact of her crown against my cervix.

Before I could recover, Bailey's hands let go of mine and made their way to my hips. I shudder from her touch. But to my surprise, Bailey suddenly bucked her hips and cried out, pulling me down onto her dicks at the same time. I cried out as my cervix was penetrated, the tip of the woman's cock now lodged into my womb.

A visible bulge was now noticeable on my flat stomach, the shape of her cocks making my belly bulge from their size.

Her throbbing and moans grew louder and faster. I close my eyes and brace myself for what was about to come, clenching my fists.

There was no amount of preparation I could have that would save me from what came next.

The shape of those two cocks instantly disappeared as the eruption of cum burst into my bowels and womb, my belly swelling rapidly as molten hot cum poured into my body at an alarming rate. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull as a second eruption followed immediately after, my hands dropping to my sides; limp and powerless to make another move.

The energy in my body was drained as my own orgasm rocked my body violently, my miniscule two-gallon load spraying all over Bailey's face and bust, painting her in a thick layer of white.

But that was put to shame with the sheer volume that was being dumped straight into my tiny womb and poor ass. My once flat belly was now quickly rounding out and bloating with every liter of cum that was poured into my holes; making me cry out and gasp for breath.

This new feeling was too intense, my vision growing blurry as I came from my flower as well; my hot nectar spilling out all over Bailey's cocks as I was mercilessly stuffed with gallons and gallons of infertile girl spunk.

Minutes passed by, my consciousness fading in and out. Cum continued to cram itself into my womb, stretching out my uterus to contain every drop. The ooze that was being shot up my ass continued to surge through my bowels and up my intestines, actually beginning to spill into my stomach with just how much there was.

More time passed, the fire hydrant of cum having stopped some time ago.

Both Bailey and I were in a state of daze and confusion, Bailey seeming to be more out of it than I; somewhat half asleep as she laid there, drooling lightly with her eye shut closed.

As for me, the intense weight in my belly soon brought me to my senses. I blink and look down, unable to see me own dick from just how swollen my tummy was. It looked like I was well past 9 months pregnant, wincing as my belly wobbled from just the slightest of movement.

But immediately after waking up, I felt myself sinking; gasping as more of Bailey's cocks were being pushed into my cum stuffed holes. The immense weight of all of this cum was making me fall down, wincing as soon nearly every inch of Bailey's dicks were inside of me, only about 4 inches left to go. The only thing keeping me from sinking down more were those massive cushions that were Bailey's balls, still packed full of who knows how much more spunk.

I stayed there for another five minutes, trying to catch my breath and get used to the new weight that was my bloated belly, wincing a little from having those still erect pillars lodged inside of me. I rested my hands on the swollen flesh, rubbing my tummy tenderly and wincing from feeling of being so full. Jesus... Bailey is amazing. That was all I could think, taking a deep breath and looking down at my half-asleep partner.

"B-Bailey... are you alright?" I called out to her gently, trying to see if she was alright.

The woman let out a soft groan and stirred lightly, her eyelid flittering open a few times before her gaze soon locked onto me. Her pink iris seemed to be cloudy, not clear as it was before. She let out a low moan and rose her hands once again to my hips and began to gently caress them.

But instead of getting the sweet and shy Bailey I was accustomed to, something else seemed to have awakened inside of my beautiful partner. Her eye appeared to darken with lust and she groaned out once more, her hands gripping my sides as she suddenly pulled me down the rest of the way; smooshing my ass against those swollen cum tanks, and making me cry out from the abrupt insertions, my own balls squishing against Bailey's crotch, my cock still erect and pulsating lightly.

"Nnghaa! B-Bailey?" I cry out, but I was suddenly muffled by those plump lips, Bailey kissing me deeply; her tongue forcing its way past my own lips and into my tiny mouth, swirling around with my own tongue.

I couldn't get another word out, melting into Bailey's kiss and falling limp as her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to her body, cutting off our kiss as my face was soon smothered my those gigantic mountains; my breath becoming shallow as I was drowned in Bailey's sweet aroma, breathing into her tank top as my mind grew fuzzy.

My swollen belly was soon squished against Bailey's own, making me cry out as some cum squirted out of my flower from the sudden pressure; the cum in my ass unable to escape the seal-tight plug of Bailey's cock.

Her hands slowly made their way down my back, cupping my ass and digging into my soft cheeks. She seemed to get a good grip, and suddenly started to pull me up about 6 inches off of her shafts. But I was then dropped back down; crying out against her chest as I was forced to take every inch once more, my poor belly jiggling from the impact of falling back down. She then repeated this over and over again, raising me up and then beginning me back down.

Cum stirred around within my gut as I was used like a personal cocksleeve for the giant woman, helpless to do anything but be abused.

I managed to look up at the woman past her mountains of tits, staring at her lust filled face. She appeared to be still asleep, as if she was dreaming; moaning lustfully as she brought me up and down her throbbing erections.

After a few minutes of this abuse, she suddenly stopped and pushed forwards, forcing me to lay down on the bed as she practically laid atop of me. She then began to thrust her hips into me, making me cry out in a mix of pleasure of pain; mainly because of my still tender tummy, packed full with Bailey's seedless cum.

My face was once again smothered in those giant breasts, my arms falling to my sides; limp once again. I had lost all of my energy and will to resist my pink haired lover, groaning and grunting as I was thrusted into over and over, my massive belly rocking back and forth with every move she made.

Ten minutes passed and the time arrived. I could feel those pillars pulsating wildly once more, and I just couldn't prepare myself like last time. Bailey slammed her hips with incredible force, letting out an insanely lewd moan, drooling heavily as her enormous orbs trembled as cum churned inside.

The torrent of molten goo followed immediately, and I lost all consciousness as my poor stomach once again began to expand rapidly.

The last thing I can remember of that day was the sight of light pink, staring hopelessly at Bailey's top as my conscious faded to black.

To be continued.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!