The Morning After

Story Info
My new boyfriend won me in a bet last night.
2.8k words
3.44
121.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

(Please read 'Damn That Game' to get a better understanding of this story.)

*

I woke up the next morning in a daze. Why is the fan different? I looked around myself. This isn't my bed. For a moment I couldn't fathom where I was. I sat up in the bed and then I saw him. Pujan was on the bed beside me. The sight of his naked body, under the same bed sheet that was over me, brought back all the memories of the previous night. Oh shit, so that wasn't a nightmare!

Removing the sheets from over me, I moved towards the edge of the bed, but couldn't get far. Pujan had woken up; he reached out and caught hold of my hand.

"Good morning, baby," he smiled and pulled me back towards himself.

I smiled back at him, "Good morning, Pujan." I couldn't make myself call him 'baby' or 'sweetheart' or something like that.

He was looking at me and smiling goofily.

"Stop staring at me, Pujan," I said.

"I can't help it," he said. "It's so fuckin' unbelievable that I'm waking up with you in my bed."

Yeah, it's fuckin' unbelievable for me too that I'm waking up in your bed, naked and with your naked body touching me. Never thought I would see this day.

"You know, when I saw those lingerie ads you did," he continued, "I was really turned on by them. I always wondered how you would look naked... I have to admit, I even wanked myself off thinking of you. And now, you're my girlfriend, I fucked you last night and I'm gonna fuck you as much as I want. Wow, it really is unbelievable. I love you, Neha."

Did he just say he loved me? I knew he didn't love me and I hoped he doesn't expect me to say it back to him. Pujan was looking at me expectantly. I realised he did want me to say it. But I couldn't. At least say something, anything.

Fortunately for me, I was saved by a ring. My cell phone went off and I looked around for it. Pujan saw it on a side-table and reached for it. But instead of passing it on to me, he answered it himself.

"Hi Kinjal... yeah, it's Pujan... Neha? She's in the loo... wait, here she comes..."

"Hi Kinjal," I said into the phone when Pujan handed it to me. I scowled at him, but he just grinned back at me. Kinjal's questions were what I had expected. Anuj had told her that I was with Pujan. Yes, I told her, I had spent the entire night with him. I told her what Pujan and I had decided to tell everyone, that I had fallen in love with him and was his girlfriend now. Kinjal wanted to know more – the whys and hows and wheres. I told her I would talk to her later and hung up.

"Why the hell are you answering my phone?" I shouted at Pujan, sitting up on the bed.

"Huh? Why? Why can't I answer your phone? You're my girlfriend now... if I can fuck you, then I can answer your phone too."

Every time he reminded me that I was his girlfriend, he left me speechless. I hated that I couldn't argue with that. I had given the guy access to my entire body, access to my phone didn't seem much a big deal compared to that.

"Looks like you've woken up in a bad mood," Pujan said. "Come here, I'll give you a good morning kiss and you'll feel better."

"We haven't even brushed yet," I said.

"So what? My breath's fine, I have been chewing gum... here, you chew it as well," he said, indicating for me to take the gum from his mouth.

I moved up next to him and borrowed his gum directly from his mouth. I expected it to be gross, but it didn't feel that way. Once he had let me chew the gum for a minute or so, he took me in his arms and puckered up. As his lips met mine, I wondered how amazingly easily he was able to take me in his arms. My feelings from the previous night returned and I realised that being in his arms did feel quite nice.

As Pujan kissed me, I kissed him back too. His hands started to tour my body. When his hands reached the insides of my upper thighs, I started to tickle. I laughed out in his mouth and he started tickling me more. I had to break away from him, but he held my hands with one hand and kept on tickling me with the other. I was laughing out loudly and crying for him to stop. He was enjoying it too and started tickling me in other places as well. When I started kicking out with my legs, he came up on top of me and held my legs firmly under him. He had stopped tickling and my laughter had subsided. I was panting heavily. Pujan smiled at me and lowered himself to my boobs. He took my right breast in his mouth and flicked my nipple with his tongue. My panting stopped and I sucked in my breath.

Pujan was switching from one breast to another and I was starting to love it. I squirmed against the bed, moaning and whimpering. His body weight didn't allow me to move a lot, which just added to the pleasure. After he had had enough of my boobs, he moved down, licking my navel and reached my pussy. He kneeled down next to the bed and pulled me towards the edge.

"You know Neha," he whispered, "I've to say this again. You have a really sexy pussy... it's so cute."

I mumbled an embarrassed 'thanks'. No one had ever complimented my pussy before and it felt nice to hear him appreciate it again. Pujan's head was between my legs, which were hoisted on his shoulders. He licked my thighs before moving to my pussy lips. The moment his tongue wiggled its way into me, I gasped out loudly and pressed my legs around his head. It felt so good. Pujan continued licking my pussy, pushing his tongue inside and sucking the clit. He clamped his mouth down on my clit and that was enough for me, I felt an orgasm run through me. I caught hold of his hair and pushed his face down as I came. I pushed my hips against his face as he licked and sucked me faster. As my orgasm subsided, I felt Pujan lapping up my juices. He came up to me and kissed me, making me taste myself on his mouth. And for the first time, I kissed him feverishly. I held his face in my hands and pulled out his tongue. I was suddenly feeling very passionate about him and was kissing him madly. When I finally let go of him, he wiped his mouth with his hand and said, "Wow, you really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

I was embarrassed at the way I had displayed my emotions. I had kissed him the way I would kiss my boyfriend. Well, he was my boyfriend, but I didn't love him.

"You loved it, didn't you?" he asked again.

"Yes, I loved it," I replied sheepishly.

"Man, and the way you kissed me... that was an awesome kiss. I think you're really falling for me."

He really is gullible. I had kissed him because I was feeling the after-effects of my orgasm, not because I was falling for him. But I obviously couldn't tell him that. And I had to tell him something. So I told him what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, Pujan, I think I'm falling for you."

He leaned to kiss me but I broke the kiss and asked him, "Are you falling for me too?"

I don't know why I had to ask that, but I just had to. And the minute I asked it, I dreaded the answer.

"I've totally fallen for you, babe," he replied. "I've fallen madly in love with you. Who wouldn't fall in love you? I love you like crazy."

I kicked myself mentally for asking that. Pujan had told me he loved me again. Last time, the cell phone had saved me. This time, I couldn't see a way out.

"I love you too," I said, and oddly, it didn't feel bad or wrong. I felt unusually liberated after I had said it.

Pujan and I kissed again, a long one this time. Then he took my hand and placed it on his rock-hard cock and asked me to ride him. Well, that was my favourite position so I didn't mind the request at all. I positioned myself over his cock and as I slid my pussy over it, Pujan threw his head back and groaned. He had his cell in his hand again and it looked like he was going to film me riding him. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the task at hand.

I began to ride his cock slowly, taking every inch inside me and then taking almost all of it out. "Look at me na," Pujan said. So I opened my eyes and looked at him, at the camera in his cell phone. I gave it my best smile and blew a kiss. Pujan reached out with one hand and started to rub my boobs. This got me excited again and I started to ride him faster. His cock inside me felt great. It was thick and the position was hurting me a bit as well. But it was the kind of pain that is pleasurable. I could feel his cock grazing against my insides. As I rode him, Pujan kept reaching out for my boobs. To give him easier access, I placed my hands flat on his chest and leaned towards him. Doing all the work was taking its toll on me and I started perspiring. I could feel my hair getting wet, strands sticking to my face. Pujan saw this too and pulled me down over him. I couldn't ride him in that position and so the fucking stopped momentarily. Pujan started licking and kissing my face and neck. After a moment, he probably realised that I wouldn't be able to ride him, so he started thrusting into me. I fell down heavily on him, feeling the sweaty wetness of his body mixing with mine. At that point, I had completely given up. I simply stayed in position for him to fuck me. And fuck me, he did, kissing and biting and licking my shoulders and neck.

Finally he rolled me over to come on top of me and started thrusting like crazy. Thank god, he's going to cum. I'm tired as hell. Pujan filled me up with his jism for the second time in less than twenty-four hours before falling down beside me. He buried his face in my neck, both of us panting heavily.

We laid together for a while. I thought Pujan had fallen asleep, so I didn't move until I really had to. I could feel the need to use the bathroom building up inside me. Finally, when I couldn't hold it in any longer, I pried myself away from him as gingerly as I could. I was sitting on the commode when he walked into the bathroom unannounced.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, shocked that I hadn't locked the door, "I'll be finished in just a minute."

"It's ok," he said, apparently not ashamed of walking in on me. "You finish, I'll brush my teeth meanwhile."

"I can't finish if you're also inside the bathroom, Pujan," I cried. "I need my privacy."

"Relax sweetheart," he said, turning around towards me. "It's no big deal. We're a couple now... we can use the bathroom simultaneously."

He was standing right in front of him. His bulging belly and his cock were at my eye level. His stomach is so huge; I bet he can't see his feet standing up. I finished defecating as quickly as I could.

Pujan had finished brushing and before I could get away, he took me in his arms from behind. Kissing my neck, he turned me towards the mirror and said, "See how great we look together."

We looked pathetic. Even though I was in front of him, my body couldn't conceal his large frame. I look like a delicate flower, and you like a big tree trunk. But of course I couldn't say that, so I smiled back and said, "Yeah, we do look great together."

Pujan was planting kisses on my neck and shoulder. His hands were lightly massaging my navel and boobs. I didn't want him to get hard and start fucking me again. I decided to divert his attention.

"Pujan," I said, as lovingly as I could, "I need to go home."

"Home? Why? It's a Sunday, anyway."

"Yeah, but my parents would be expecting me na."

"By the way, what've you told them? I mean do they know where you are?"

"Of course not, I messaged my mom last night only... told her I was staying over at Kinjal's place."

"Oh great, then call her up now and tell her you're spending the entire day at Kinjal's place. Even I'll call up home and make some excuse. That way we'll get to spend the whole day together."

Oops, this is trouble. I immediately started to think of some excuse. But I think Pujan read my thoughts. Before I could say anything, he told me he didn't want to hear any excuse. He wanted to spend the day with me and that's what I was supposed to do.

I resigned. "Ok, but you'll need to go and get some condoms and I-pill."

"I've some condoms with me," he said, "and we'll get the I-pill when we go back tonight. You've to take it within 72 hours na?"

"You had condoms and you didn't use them?" I was shocked.

"I didn't wanna use them, baby."

"I don't know what to say," I sighed. "But please go and get the I-pills, the sooner I take it the better."

"Sooner or later doesn't make any difference, you just have to make sure to take it within 72 hours."

"How do you know that Pujan?" I was getting anxious again. The idea of pregnancy was like a life-ending threat. I turned around to face him. "Please go and get it, please... at least do this much for me. Why do we need to take any kind of chance?"

"Ok relax, I'll go and get the pills."

Wow, that's the fastest I've managed to convince him. I was relieved. I hugged Pujan to show him my appreciation and excused myself.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked, following me out of the bathroom.

"Cook?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry."

I realised then that I was hungry too.

"I can make a few things," I said.

He asked me to go check out the kitchen and see what I could make. He gave me one of his t-shirts to wear; I wasn't allowed to wear a bra or panties. I went down to the kitchen as Pujan went in to use the bathroom. I called up my mom and told her about my plans. Allright dear, she said, have fun.

The kitchen was as lavish as the rest of the house. I opened the big fridge and looked in. Ok, here's some bread, cheese, milk, vegetables, fruits... enough for a breakfast of sandwiches. Pujan came down and said he didn't mind sandwiches. He went out to get the pills and I went on to prepare our breakfast.

A couple of vegetable sandwiches along with cheese slices and milk shakes were ready when he came back. The first thing I did was gulp down an I-pill and heave a sigh of relief.

"Hmmm tastes good," Pujan said, taking a bite of a sandwich. "You are a good girlfriend, good in bed and good in the kitchen."

Bloody chauvinistic pig! It didn't take long for Pujan and me to gobble up the sandwiches. After we had finished breakfast and I had put the dishes in the sink, I followed him into the living room where he was lying down on the sofa in front of the TV. Not knowing what to do or what he wanted to do, I sat down on a chair.

Apparently, that's not what Pujan wanted me to do. "Hey, don't sit so far away from me, baby... come, lie down next to me."

Smiling obediently, I went over to him and laid down beside him. Pujan placed an arm over me, one under me and pulled me closer to him. His hands started to tour my body once again and went under the t-shirt I was wearing. I could feel his cock getting harder against my butt and it became clear to me that I was in for another pounding. Why is he so virile!

Pujan's hands cupped my breasts and his mouth nuzzled in between my neck and shoulder. I relaxed myself, closed my eyes and prepared for the inevitable.

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers