The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
directorx
directorx
470 Followers

I decide that it's finally time to get out of the shower. I turn off the water and dry myself off, wrapping a towel around me. I stand in indecision for what seems like ten minutes, unsure of what to do with myself. The thought occurs to me that I might need to learn a little bit of... technique. I won't know what to do with Tara when she gets back if I don't look something up. I go sit at my computer, and hesitantly get online.

With some trepidation, I search through several 'lesbian' guides, but they are very tame and just mention names I don't recognize, and stress being safe. Every time I read the word 'lesbian,' it makes me feel a little weird. I'm not a lesbian, I just find one girl attractive. What does that make me? I read a guide for 'first time lesbians,' but it has the same problem of being too general. I don't even know what some of the things they mention are, like 'tribadism.' When I do look it up, it sounds pretty strange.

By now, my horniness has definitely tapered off. Other thoughts start to intrude, ruining my mood. Realizing that I have to do something, I decide to take the 'guy's way', and look up lesbian porn. I've seen it once or twice while with my ex-boyfriend, but I never really looked at it. This time, I'm determined to watch some and see if I can't get turned on by it. Hah, I think to myself, I bet you never thought you'd end up doing something like this!

To my surprise, there's a huge number of videos all over the place that are free. I thought people had to pay for this stuff. I don't get it. I open a few videos, but they're all very odd. Finally, I come to one with two normal looking but very pretty girls who are just talking. Intrigued, I listen to their conversation, realizing that this video actually has a 'plot,' or as much as a porn can have. The two girls are best friends, and decide to try sex with girls for the first time by doing it with each other. My eyes widen as I realize this, as it's exactly my situation.

Watching their slow foreplay, emotional connection, and nervousness really starts to get to me. I watch them gently touch and kiss each other, slowly undressing, and approaching that big moment. When one girl finally has her face in front of the other girl's sex, I find myself holding my breath. I've forgotten to masturbate entirely, but it doesn't matter. When her tongue touches those folds for the first time, my body jumps a little. That's what I'll be doing soon! Oh my god! I watch in fascination as her tongue slides in and around those folds. To my surprise, both girls seem to be in ecstasy. Is she actually enjoying licking her friend that much?

Suddenly, I hear keys at the door. I quickly close everything out in my laptop, and act nonchalant. I'm still sitting in my towel, hair kind of wet, but there's nothing I can do in time. Tara comes inside and closes the front door. She stands there, looking at me, unsure what to say. Her blue eyes seem very pretty to me right now, for some reason. I'm not sure what to do at first, but I think about what I just saw in that video, and decide that I want it to happen.

I stand up, still in my towel, and sit on the end of the bed. I pat the spot next to me, and Tara nervously puts down her purse, walks over slowly, and sits down beside me.

"So...," she says, looking around nervously.

"You still want to do this?" I ask her, watching her reaction.

"Do you?" she asks quickly.

I nod gently, and she catches my gaze for a moment, noticing my sincerity.

"Ok," she says, biting her lower lip. "How do we start?"

I think about everything that I read, saw, and thought about while she was gone. I take one of her hands, undo my towel a little bit, and place her hand on my exposed breast.

"First off, no pressure, okay?" I tell her. "We can do anything we want, and there's no expectations or judgment. Okay?"

She nods nervously, her eyes on her hand, which slowly kneads my breast. It feels strange to have a girl's hand massaging my nipple, and touching the underside of my breast, but it quickly turns from strange into pleasant. My towel drops a bit further, exposing my other breast. She slowly brings her other hand up, playing with and feeling my upper body. I watch her pretty blue eyes, but they are locked on her activities, as she explores me for a few minutes. My gaze lowers to her breasts, hidden behind her shirt, and I'm surprised to feel myself wanting to see them.

I whisper something calming as I reach out and gently lift off her shirt. She reaches over her head to get it off, and undoes her bra, dropping it on the floor. This is surprisingly like the video that I watched. What did the brown-haired girl in it do again? Oh, right, she leaned forward and... I briefly lick the nipple in front me, and a little shock in my tummy hits me as I realize that I'm exploring my best friend's body, something which seems completely alien to me yet very familiar and inviting at the same time.

I look up, and Tara smiles sheepishly back at me as I suck gently on her nipples and massage the undersides of her breasts. Wow, Angela, I think to myself, there's no turning back now! I play with her breasts for a really long time, and find myself actually starting to enjoy it quite a bit. I keep trying to wrap my head around the fact that they're breasts -- another girl's!

Finally, Tara pushes me back a little bit, and bites my ear gently. How did she know I love that? Oh, right, because I've told her before! I feel momentarily dizzy as the impact that I'm about to have sex with my best friend settles in. I get the feeling that this is going to be really, really fun. I hear her laugh softly, but before I can ask what's so funny, I feel her hand land on the bottom of my tummy, where my towel's ends cross.

I fight back the tickling sensation of her hand being there unexpectedly, and she slides her hand slowly between the ends of the towel, forcing them apart as her hand reaches my sex. I lock eyes with her for a second, and she moves in to gently kiss me on the lips, recreating our position just before she left an hour ago. She doesn't say anything, but I nod gently to confirm her unspoken question.

Finally, her soft finger enters me. My body clenches tightly for a moment, until I get used to her finger. She starts to play with me gently, feeling around, exploring, and enjoying. She continues to kiss me, her tongue lightly touching mine. The harder I kiss her, the faster her finger moves. The feeling is really interesting, and I feel a heat growing inside me.

Wanting to feel what it's like to kiss her while exploring her with a finger, I slide my own hand down her pants. She uses her free hand to undo her buckle and unbutton her pants for better access, never taking her other hand off of me. Our kissing grows a bit more passionate and energetic the moment my finger finds its way inside her wetness.

Maybe it's just the fact that I am already being pleasured, but she feels absolutely amazing. I've never felt anything so soft, moist, and intimate. Sliding my finger in as far as it will go feels so... wow, I don't even have a word for it. I feel closer to her than I ever have. I feel around inside her, then pull my finger out somewhat to focus my palm on her clit. I find the wetness that remains on my finger very erotic.

For awhile, I have no thoughts other than the sensations that roll through me. We kiss very deeply, and, as I feel a tight ball of pleasure building in me, our kissing grows almost frantic. I start to sweat, trying to feel the pleasure, finger her, and kiss her all at the same time. I feel an orgasm approaching... so, suddenly, I pull out of her, and grab her arm to stop her.

"What's wrong?" she asks. Her pretty blue eyes frown with embarrassment.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I breathe heavily. "I just don't want to lose this intense passion quite yet. Let's try... other things, before we... you know."

She nods slowly, smiling again. Her wet hand touches mine.

"Was it good so far?" she asks brightly.

"Amazing," I reply, still panting. "So I think this will be even better..."

I find myself thinking about that video again. What did the girl do? She pushed her best friend down on the bed gently. I follow suit, laying Tara against the pillows, and pulling her pants off. I kiss up her leg, like the girl in the video did, and kiss her panties once, before sliding them off. I find myself amazingly excited for what I'm about to do. I move up the bed, positioning my face right at her sex. I look up for a moment, seeing Tara smile back at me excitedly.

I look down, examining my best friend's sex for the first time. It's different than Erin's, but, in a more intimate way, far more attractive. The bed squeaks as I adjust my position to be more comfortable, and Tara laughs nervously. I smile back up at her for a moment to help quell her nervousness, and then return to taking in the sight of her gorgeous folds and the alluring scent of her wetness. Wow, I could really get into this, I think to myself.

Nervous myself for a moment, I think back to that video. That girl put on a wicked grin, and then kissed all around, teasing her friend. I found that to be a big turn on, so I mimic it. I smile wickedly at Tara, and she responds with an excited tensing of her body. I kiss the small patch of blonde hair above her sex, and then the sides. She tenses again, urging me to do it. Finally, I do. I open my mouth a little and kiss near the top of her folds, letting my tongue slip out a little bit to taste her for the first time.

Wow! Her flavor is so complex and intimate, I absolutely love it! I open my mouth more to slide my tongue deeper in her, getting an even stronger taste. She jumps a little as I do this. I realize that my tongue is now in the little tunnel where my finger just was, and I try to connect the vastly different sensations. I roll my tongue around inside her, drinking in the flavor and scent. I really, really like this!

I explore around for a few more moments, letting my tongue reach every part of her. I look up and see her watching me, ecstatic. I keep my eyes locked on hers as I move to her clit, mimicking the technique of the girl in the video. I suck on it gently for a moment, and then establish a gentle up and down rhythm with my tongue. Tara nods gently, breathes in a long heavy breath, and... moans slightly. That surprises me, hearing that from my best friend. As my mind sinks fully into licking up and down and I fill with the taste, textures, and scent of what I'm doing, it really hits me: I'm licking my best friend's pussy!

Tara squirms, and I get lost in eating her out. For many long minutes, I utterly enjoy pleasuring her. After awhile, the newness of it all fades, and it becomes simply licking her over and over, feeling her building orgasm in her tensing muscles and soft moans. Something about this turns me on even more than the first few moments. I roll the situation around in my thoughts, until I realize that I'm so turned on by the sheer fact that I am working hard to make a girl, my best friend, orgasm! The more tired my tongue gets, the more turned on I become. I'm making a girl orgasm! I can't wrap my head around it! Sense memories of doing the same thing to Erin come back to me, and the thought that I'm now making my second girl orgasm spurs me on even further. The more I enjoy pleasuring a girl, the more turned on I become. There's something really subversive about all this, and I think that's what turns me on the most!

Tara suddenly stops me, her hand on my head. I look up, licking off a bit of her juice and sweat from my lips.

"I want to save it, too," she pants. "I want to have a turn before I orgasm, okay?"

I nod, slightly disappointed. I really wanted to make her orgasm. I wanted to feel her walls clenching my tongue, and see her body flush and twitch. God, the things I'm thinking, I would have never believed even yesterday!

We quickly switch places, and she kisses down my body, excited. She breathes heavily from excitement, and I notice that her hair is damp from sweat. She quickly moves down and immediately starts passionately kissing and licking my sex, something which I find intensely erotic. No hesitation, just pure lust!

Her firm, warm tongue swirls against me, causing my legs to tense. I concentrate on feeling the sensations of her tongue and soft lips dancing with the folds of my sex. The sight of her between my legs, matted hair, bright blue eyes, and lustful expression, drives me wild! We should have started doing this years ago! Well, maybe our friendship didn't have the particular quality to make something like this a possibility back then. Still, it feels so good, I'm certain I'll be doing this years from now.

Yeah, that's what makes this feel as good as it does, our friendship. It's so free, so trusting. It feels good, and she enjoys licking me, and neither of us is embarrassed or hiding how much we are loving it. She explores me with her tongue frantically, but I'm not surprised. After all the trouble she went through last night trying to get her tongue in me... I touch her hair gently, and smile at the thought. She returns a grin momentarily, then goes back to licking me.

Soon, she uses two soft fingers to tease my clit out, and starts focusing her sucking and licking on it. Suddenly, my pleasure goes from fun to downright wild. It's hard to focus, think, or pay attention at all. I start to twitch uncontrollably, trying to keep my legs positioned well for her to eat me out. The pleasure jabs me in different directions, and, almost without warning, I feel my insides freeze up, and then a throbbing orgasm runs through me like lightning. My desperate panting grows, and I squeeze my eyes shut tight. She keeps sucking on my clit, threatening to overwhelm me. I open my eyes long enough for the the image of her face on my pussy, as I thrash about in pleasure, to be seared permanently in my mind. God, she's beautiful. Her blue eyes watch me until I finally calm down, and collapse against the wet sheets with a sigh.

Sweaty and exhausted, I breathe in and out slowly. Wow, that was amazing! I look down, and notice her watching me with hesitation. Is she afraid I won't want to do it anymore now that I've orgasmed? I should show her how baseless those fears are. I smile, and beckon her up. She clambers up, unsure of what I mean, until I position her on her knees above me. I rest my head on the pillow, and she leans down a little bit, positioning her sex right above me. I watch her heated wetness approach with a deep satisfaction. As I kiss my best friend's pussy for the second time, and start licking again gently, I feel like I'm coming home, somewhere warm, pleasurable, and safe.

That feeling continues as I lie and relax, taking my time to leisurely enjoy licking her pussy. She looks down from above, and we share a laugh or a smile every so often. I absolutely love this. I watch my tongue probe her sex, and I can't get enough of the taste. The sights and tastes and scents and feel of her body turn me on immensely. The minutes pass, but I don't get tired of it at all. In fact, the more I experience and feel her sex, the more I seem to enjoy it.

At some point, it occurs to me that I've had my wet face pressed up against another girl's pussy for almost half an hour, and the thought doesn't seem weird to me at all anymore. When she finally closes her eyes for the final time, arches her back, and orgasms against my mouth, I revel in the feeling of her walls clenching my tongue. She lies next to me for a few moments, recovering, until we share a smile and a quick kiss. She turns over, still lying next to me, but with her pussy near my face again. I feel her firm tongue begin pushing into my sex again, and I take a moment to feel truly and sublimely happy. The feeling stays with me as I take her clit between my moist lips, and flick the end with my tongue.

My mind drifts on the currents of pleasure, and I don't have a care in the world. This is it, this is amazing. I know that I'll never stop loving pussy after this, and the soft curves of a girl's body. Even better, I have a best friend who will fill that need in endless amounts. I realize that, in some ways, it isn't even about girls in general. I didn't feel any different after having sex with Erin. It's just about Tara, my best friend. I look down across our two sweaty, feminine bodies for a moment.

"I love you," I tell her cautiously.

I feel her freeze, and then smile against my sex. She lifts her head up.

"I love you, too," she says, and then laughs happily. She goes back to licking me, but a little more energetically this time. The passion between us suddenly seems to increase, and I dive back into licking my best friend's pussy, happily knowing that I'll probably never stop.

directorx
directorx
470 Followers
12