The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elrayo41
elrayo41
26 Followers

Toward the end of supper, the subject everyone seemed to avoiding came up when Carina said, "So, Sam, does it appear that Angela is gone for good?"

"It's more than appearance. The divorce was finalized on the 20th of April.

She remarried on the 15th of May and left for London with her new husband before Memorial Day Weekend."

"Were you lucky, or what?" Tomaso said.

"How so?"

'If she had stuck around a couple of months you would have had to split the billion with her."

"I told her the sale was in the mill and very likely to happen. She either didn't believe me or didn't want the money. Even her own lawyers weren't able to convince her. Looking at the way things turned out, she may have made the wiser choice."

"How could you say that?"

"Well, assuming they are truly in love, and who can say about those things. I mean, I thought Angela and I were truly in love, and I still fucked it up. Any way, her new husband is a light colonel in the Army, probably a spook, makes roughly a hundred k per year. And suddenly his new wife has half a billion US Dollars. What kind of marriage can survive in that stress? As it was, she carried over a little over 25 million."

"Where did that come from?"

"I bought her half of Foster Concepts. She wouldn't be any better off with half a billion. No way."

"You are weird," Carina said.

"More like one sick puppy," Tomaso said.

"We better get out of these sweet people's hair," Mary said.

"Unless you want to spend the night," Carina said, " It's not the Inn at Little Washington, like Tomaso said, but we have an extra bed, upstairs"

"Do you have two?" Sam said.

"Oh? Is that the way it is?" Tomaso said.

"Would you like us to come help you again tomorrow?" Sam said.

"Yeah," Mary added "today was fun."

"No. We got it. But you both were a world of help today." Tomaso said.

On the way back to the Inn, Mary tried to understand all she heard at the supper table. Sam feels his marriage fell apart because of something he did. Or maybe didn't do. He doesn't feel that a billion dollars is necessarily a blessing. At least part of him wishes he could have Angela back.

"There you are. All quiet again. Are you okay?"

"I still want to talk."

"Let's wait till we're in the suite."

Too soon for Mary's liking, they were at the inn, Sam gave the keys to the valet and they went into their suite.

The suite was a sparkling oasis, just as they knew it would be.

"Champagne, chardonnay, something stronger?"

"I'd like some Riesling, if they have a good one."

"I'm sure they do," Sam said and picked up the house phone. "Bring us a bottle of your best spᾅtlese and two goblets please."

"I think you'll like this." Sam said when the wine arrived. He poured each a glass and clinked Mary's glass with his. "To answered questions," he said, not quite smiling. It worried Mary but she said, "To answers."

"Okay, ask me anything you want to ask. If I know the answer. I'll tell you."

Mary thought it was still too early for serious questions. And being in his shadow all day had left her feeling amorous. Her rowdier friends would say Mary was horny.

"If I show you my breasts, will you kiss me?"

"Try me."

Mary reached for the hem of her t-shirt and swept it over her head in one fluid motion.

"Oh my God, they're gorgeous," Sam said as he sat on the couch beside Mary and kissed her deeply. She responded with the passion that had been building since early Monday. She unbuttoned his shirt and brought her face to his chest. He smelled of sweat and a fragrance she didn't recognize. She felt herself being pushed back on the couch and the day's growth of whiskers as his face pressed into her bosom. His hands were all over her breasts, pinching her nipples and sending signals to her thighs and beyond.

Sam felt his erection rising too fast. This was his chance for the proverbial first impression. It had to be his best. He sucked Mary's nipples until he could feel her tensing up for an orgasm. He worked his way down her belly to the top of her jeans. He unsnapped and unzipped them then pulled them straight down her thighs. Mary raised her hips to allow the jeans to continue down to her ankles. Sam pushed them all the way off and brought his face to within half an inch of her outer labia. He licked her outer lips from the bottom up to where her landing strip of red curls marked the way to heaven.

Mary was experiencing for the first time a man's breath on her vagina. It was driving her insane with anticipation. She wanted to grab his head and shove it hard between her lips. Her pussy was dripping and throbbing. It had been that way since Sam started biting her nipples. Inexperienced as she was, she thought she was having an orgasm. Whatever it was it felt divine. Now she felt Sam's hot tongue on the plateau between her pussy snd her anus. The tongue moved upward, stopped to delve into her love canal and finally ended up wrapped around her clitoris. The sensation was more powerful than she had ever imagined. She arched her back, felt her legs stiffen involuntarily and a white hot glow began to form deep within her womb. It grew whiter and hotter with every lick of Sam's tongue on her clitoris. Suddenly the light was like a flashbulb and it exploded with an intensity almost too great to bear. "Oh my God," she screamed.

Sam picked her up and carried her to the bed he had slept in the night before. He laid her on her back and swiftly got out of his jeans and boxers. His cock was so hard it hurt. It looked blue in the indirect light.

Mary spread her legs to allow Sam between her thighs. He placed his weight on his knees to keep both his hands free to caress her as he wished. He used the fingers of his left hand to open her hot wet slit and with his right, he slid his cock up and down just inside the outer lips. It felt so delicious, Sam struggled keep from thrusting immediately into her depths. He slid the shaft up and down along her slit in a rhythmic pattern adding his precum to her copious girl juice. He put the head of his cock on her clit and applied pressure to both with his right hand. His mouth found her nipples and he sucked on them and bit them gently.

With her body barely recovered from the strongest orgasm of her life, Mary could hardly believe the pleasure she felt in her pussy. They were driving her insane. On one level her brain was still functioning and it told her the best was still to come. She raised her hips, tried to trap Sam's wonderful rod. "Please Sam, quit teasing me. Give it to me now."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to make love to me."

"I am making love to you."

"I want more. I want you inside me."

"Tell me specifically what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. Put that long hard cock in my pussy. See how hot and wet and ready it is for you."

"We don't have to do this, you know."

"Why are you stopping?" Mary could barely keep from shouting.

"You are under no obligation to compensate for this trip or any other reason."

"Sam, will you please get down here and fuck me?"

Mary grabbed Sam and pulled him on top of her. She remembered how she sometimes abused her pillow and grabbed Sam's ass and pulled him roughly into her crotch. Sam held his cock to align it with Mary's waiting hole but he resisted her efforts to thrust it in completely on the first stroke. He let her take the first two inches past the head and used that to stretch her without excessive pain. He wanted their first time to be pure pleasure for both of them. Mary wanted it all and wasn't willing to wait.

Sam finally relented, let his muscles relax when he sensed Mary was as open as she could be he plunged savagely to the hilt. His cock crushed painfully agains Mary's cervix and he felt her body flinch and heard her moan. "Sorry about that."

'Don't be," she said, "I love it."

Sam lay with his body over Mary, but keeping most of his weight on his elbows. They were both perspiring profusely and Sam slid up and down, hydroplaning as he shoved his cock like a piston rhythmically in and out of her pussy.

The heat and pressure were so delicious, Sam could feel his balls beginning to churn in preparation for his climax. He thought he could tell from the rhythm of her breathing that Mary was climbing toward her own grand finale, but he wanted to be sure. "I'm very close, sweetheart. How close are you?"

"AAH, I'm there, Oh my God," Mary said, "come with me."

Sam felt her shudder and felt the spasms in the muscles of Mary's pussy, then his own climax took over and he felt his balls burning hot as jets of steaming semen, shot against the back of Mary's cervix.

The violence of Sam's climax increased the intensity of Mary's orgasm almost to the point of painful. She might not have been a virgin before, but she had certainly never before experienced anything like this.

"Okay," Sam said, "next question."

"Is that what making love is supposed to be like?"

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it?"

"Then, yes."

Mary hugged him tightly and laid her head on his chest. Sam curled around her and fondled her tits, stroking her nipples softly. She looked up and he kissed her deeply. "Let's get under the covers," Mary said, "or at least, let's take off the duvet. I feel myself draining and I'd hate to ruin such a beautiful thing."

"Unlike you, it is beautiful but not unique and can be replaced," Sam said and reluctantly let her go, then got up after her and walked, naked, into the living room. He discarded the Riesling remaining in the bottom of their goblets and poured each of them a fresh drink. Then he sat on the couch to wait for Mary. She came in completely nude. God, she was even more beautiful than he had imagined. But she was completely the antithesis of the reason he took the trip. The idea had for Sam to get out of DC, to go where any woman he met would be I be interested in him as a man and not in his money. But his own gregariousness had foiled that plan. He brought his baggage with him. But wow, what luggage.

"Okay I see your beautiful breasts, ask me anything you want to know."

"What is you favorite ice cream?" Mary sat primly on the edge of the couch, sipped her wine.

"Pistachio - almond," Sam said, "why?"

"Tomorrow, If I am especially good, will you buy me an ice cream cone?"

"If you are especially good or even better, if you are especially bad," Sam said.

"I hope you will not be angry," Mary said, "if I tell you something."

"Tell me."

"Today is my birthday. I am 24 years old," Mary said, "and today has been the best day of my entire life."

"Why didn't you tell me? We could have done something special," Sam said.

"Don't you think what we did was special?" Mary said," "I can't imagine anything better than spending the day with friends you love. And the lovemaking was absolutely the best I've ever had,"

"I'm glad you feel that way," Sam replied, "It was quite special for me too."

"Is that how lovemaking is for you every time?"

"If it's with someone I love," Sam said and immediately he heard warning bells and sirens. This was moving way too fast. One good fuck, even an exceptionally good fuck, was not the same as falling in love. He was old enough to know better.

Mary could not believe her ears. Did Sam say 'with someone I love'?" She was afraid. She was nowhere near ready for this. It was crazy for her even to entertain the idea of falling in love. Danger lurked behind every thought or deed now. This was no longer a trip taken on a lark, just for the hell of it. The greatest danger was doing something stupid that turned him away before he even got to know her. She shuddered.

"Cold?"

"Not at all."

"I can get the robes for us. We probably look ridiculous."

"Not you. You look delicious."

"That's supposed to be my line. I can't believe how beautiful you are."

Sam stood, reached for Mary and kissed her deeply. She responded with a passion that surprised both of them. They stood kissing and caressing each other, growing more excited by the second.

Mary couldn't believe how lucky she was to have this wonderful man in her arms. It had been so long since Mary dared to think of a dream lover that she almost didn't recognize him when he impaled her on his love spear. She felt Sam's turgid member pushing against her belly, spreading slick delicious cream all over her abdomen. It was great but she wanted him thrusting deep into her pussy. She raised her left leg to the back of his ass opening hersel to give him entry. Sam helped her rise even higher and worked his slick hard member past her inner folds into her love canal. "Yes, that's it. Give it all to me. I've never had anything this good inside me." fuck me hard, please"

Sam put his hands on Mary's ass and thoroughly impaled her on his rock hard cock, then walked her to the bed they had so recently vacated. No woman Sam had ever fucked had been so thoroughly hot, wet and ready. The walls of her pussy clamped down on him so that he was barely able to piston in and out of her. He lay still between her legs and enjoyed the massage she was administering. Mary's breathing became jagged, her body stiffened and she started jerking and twisting beneath him. Sam worried that Mary would hurt herself. Then he understood that she was in the those of a powerful climax. He thrust twice, three times, four and the he too, exploded in the strongest climax of his life. He held Mary and she held him as they came down from their tumultuous heights. Their breathing slowly returned to normal and their bodies relaxed and unwound to a state that permitted Sam to shower Mary with kisses and caresses without sending her into another frenzy. "Ah, Little Darling," he said, "You certainly know how to ring my chimes. Where did you learn the art of love?"

"Right here. You are literally the first man to make love to me."

"Do you mean to tell me you were a virgin before tonight?"

"No. I lost my virginity to a fumbling, drunken teenager on my high school graduation night. It was horrible. The only thing I learned from it is how selfish and cruel some people can be."

"Well, you've certainly overcome that bad experience."

"All thanks to you."

"That was what? Six years ago? Have you not been in any serious relationships, since then?"

"None that I'm proud of."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry. It is just so hard to believe that someone as beautiful as you are could remain unattached for so long."

"O h, I don't mind. I've never thought I was all that special."

"Well you are."

"Sam,?"

"Can I stay here for the night?"

"Stay as long as you like."

Sam wondered why his mouth was hell bent on making promises. He practically told this young virgin that he loved her and now he was telling her she could stay forever in his arms. Talk about reckless abandon. Sure, she had a hot pussy. Possibly the sweetest he had ever tasted but was she good enough to last forever? Somehow, he knew he would never have the nerve to send her away. He would never hurt her. It would break his heart to make her cry. Just thinking about it brought tears to his eyes. He would be careful from now on. Mary sighed deeply and settled her head on his shoulder. Damn. How long had it been since he felt this complete?

Mary was so afraid she was trembling. She felt so happy she was sure she was dreaming with her head on a pillow and her breasts tight against the sheets. Did Sam really say she could stay in his arms in his bed for as long as she wanted? All day and all night, Sam has been saying the nicest things. Things no one had ever said to her before. Sam turned toward her, kissed her gently, caressed her breasts. "Perfect," he said, kissed her again and fell asleep. "Perfect," she repeated, licked his salty chest, and dozed off.

Mary awoke to the sound of water running in the shower and the aroma of fresh coffee. She was sore around her mound of Venus and all her muscles hurt like after a race. Her jeans were neatly folded on a chair. Her bra and panties were on top of the t-shirt she wore yesterday on top of an antique chest of drawers. Was Sam a neatness freak, or did a third party come gather things up as they slept?"

May I join you?" Mary said and stepped into the bathroom.

"Any time, sweetheart, anytime,"Sam said before he could stop himself. How could he keep himself from making even innocent promises of a future to her?

But it was too late. Mary caught the implication and her heart beat with a new vigor. She stepped under the raincloud showerhead and let the hot water cascade over her breasts and run in rivulets across her belly and between her legs. Mary took his semi-erct cock in her soapy hands and worked his pubic hair to a fine lather, then used his precum with lather to stroke his cock to granite hardness.

"Mmmm, I've heard a lot about this, but I've never had a real desire to put a cock in my my mouth. Please tell me if I'm not doing it right." Theirs was no ordinary shower stall as they might have guessed. It was a floor-to-ceiling marble enclosure with a teak bench on one wall. Water pulsed out of several jets on three walls. The glass doors sealed tightly in case monsieur and mademoiselle would enjoy a steam bath. Mary sat on the bench and pulled Sam by the cock until he stood in front of her, with his granite bar at perfect height. She rinsed all the soap off and licked the glans and all around the shaft to be sure. She protected her treasure from the water continuing to fall from the ceiling showerhead. Spreading the clear precum oozing from the weep hole in the glans, Mary stroked and caressed the massive member, then sucked the head fully into her mouth. It pulsed in her mouth like a living lollipop. She remembered one of her bolder friends claiming she could deep throat a nine-inch cock. It didn't seem possible to her. But her friends showed her some porn videos of women doing the impossible. She had not asked to measure Sam's penis, It was plenty big, but perhaps not nine inches. She was determined to get as much as possible in her mouth. And then she remembered this was not about her. This was about how much pleasure she could give Sam. He had selflessly brought Mary to her first-ever orally-induced orgasm, and it had been magnificent. She had to do this for him. She wanted to do this for herself, too.

Sam could not believe that Mary was about to give him a blowjob. He had not had one since before Angela. Angela did not like to give or receive oral.

Mary had a cheek of Sam's ass in each of her hands and was pulling him hard into her throat. Sam resisted the urge to fuck her mouth in steady rhythmic strokes, but the temptation was too great.He found himself moving faster and faster in and out of her mouth until he felt his balls contracting.

"Mary, sweetheart I'm going to come."

"Mmm, Mmm," Mary nodded, even as she sucked harder and took him into the back of her throat.

"Oh God, I'm coming. Oh God, That's so good." Sam shouted as streams of cum filled Mary's mouth. She stifled a gag reflex when Sam first started ejaculating, but she quickly adjusted to swallowing rapidly as one chugs a glass of milk. The warmth of Sam's caresses as he started his orgasm filled Mary with a sense of being loved like no other feeling she had ever experienced. She wondered if she would ever have a friend she could trust enough to share the feeling with. She wondered if she would ever tell Sam.

Sam's knees were like rubber and he had to reach to brace himself on the wall above Mary's head to keep from falling. After a minute Mary pulled Sam's cock out of her mouth and held it gently in both hands as one would hold a little bird.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Sam said, "That's the sweetest loving anyone has ever given me."

"I was my pleasure Sam," Mary said, "we can do it again anytime you want."

elrayo41
elrayo41
26 Followers