The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if I can join you, I'm trying to conserve water you see." He said, pulling her close to him. She groaned at the bad joke and he laughed as he pulled her with him. "Let's get you cleaned off then shall we?" He asked, but as he said so she raised his hand to her mouth, and kissed his two sticky fingers before opening her mouth and sucking them clean.

"How about I clean you off?"

-Author note-

Since I got a comment about this on my last story I'd like to clarify here, the abrupt ending is meant to inspire the reader to fantasize on by themselves (what happens in the shower? What happens when her friend picks her up? What happens after?), normally it would feel like an unfinished story but since this is erotic material I thought that might be a good thing? Please tell me if you like/dislike.

I really don't like Dutch in a sexual context, nothing about the language is hot. But since it is the only other language I am comfortable enough in to write things like this I wanted to give it a try.

Also since she is such an over thinker, I think that if he doesn't call her to arrange a next date before tomorrow she might start worrying that continuing in the shower DID mean that he thought she was filthy and gross and that he wanted her out of his bed. So I sure hope he calls her within the hour of her leaving or she might have over-thought herself into being embarrassed about the whole deal and trying to protect herself by cutting him out entirely. She's such an idiot in that regard!

12