The Morning After

Story Info
The morning after their first swing.
4.1k words
4.35
52.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

****A short story of a couples first swing and its aftermath.****

*****

I laid there staring at the ceiling of my bedroom through bloodshot eyes. It had been a restless and fitful sleep. I turned to look at my wife next to me. Her brow was knotted in a frown and her body seemed tense. It looked like she wasn't sleeping any better than I did.

She must have sensed me looking at her, since she opened her eyes and said, "Morning Honey, are you okay?"

I shrugged, gave her a small smile and answered, "I'm not sure, I guess we need to talk."

"Yeah, I guess so," she answered quietly.

"Let's take a shower and make some coffee first, maybe make some eggs," I suggested.

"Sounds good," she replied as we headed to the bathroom.

Why were we so uncomfortable this morning? I guess I should give you a little background first.

My name is Hank Aaron Williams. I know, I've been hearing it all my life. My mom was a huge country music fan and my dad was a baseball nut. Thanks a lot guys! Anyway, I am 45 years old and have been married to my wife Marsha for 22 years. I'm 6' tall and weigh around 200 pounds with brown hair and eyes. I work out regularly and am in pretty good shape for a middle aged guy.

Marsha is also 45, 5'6" tall and a willowy 115 pounds. She has long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She runs almost daily to maintain the same weight she had when I met her. She has small perky boobs and the tightest ass I have ever seen. I try to run with her sometimes but I usually just slow her down.

We met in college and got married shortly after graduation. I am an advertising account manager and Marsha is an elementary school teacher. We are the typical white picket fence, suburban family. We have two daughters, Jane who is 20 and Mary who is 18. They are both in college and it has been a bit of an adjustment to being empty nesters.

Our marriage is a good one, we have always been devoted to each other. We have had our struggles over the years as any married couple does, but nothing that ever jeopardized our marriage.

Sexually, we have always been compatible. We seldom go more than a few days without making love. Our sex life is pretty tame by some standards. The usual set of positions, some oral, nothing kinky but loving. We tried anal early in our relationship, but Marsha didn't like it so we haven't done that in years.

So that brings us to why we are so uncomfortable with each other this morning. As I said, we live in the suburbs in a nice family neighborhood. We have lived here for 15 years and loved raising our kids here.

A couple of years ago, a couple moved in across the street, Brad and Amy. They are about 10 years younger than us and look like they stepped out of a fashion magazine.

Brad is about 6'4" and 215 pounds of muscle. Not like a weight lifter but extremely fit, you know? With blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty boy face, he is the guy any man dislikes on first sight.

Amy is equally gorgeous at 5'8" and around 130 pounds. She has curves in all the right places with large breasts and a firm ass. The swish of her hips mesmerizes every man in the neighborhood. She has long red hair and piercing green eyes in an angelic face. The women of our neighborhood felt the same way about her as we men did about Brad.

Until you get to know them. They are the absolute nicest people. Always friendly and offering to help out around the neighborhood. You can't dislike someone like that, right?

As we got to know them better, we started to really like them and got over their physical appearance. We started to hang out more, having each other over for BBQ' s and going out to dinner occasionally. Brad and I always helped each other with home improvement projects and played golf together. Of course he was good at that too! The ladies hung out together too and we all became good friends.

As we got closer, our conversations got more intimate. One night after dinner at their house and a couple bottles of wine, they revealed to us that they were swingers! You can imagine the look on our faces, we were dumbfounded. They explained that they were not too crazy into the lifestyle, they just liked to wife swap with people they were attracted to.

Brad explained, "We don't want to make you uncomfortable, we have many friends that we don't swap with, but we are both very attracted to you guys. More than that though, we really like you both. We certainly don't want this to affect our friendship, and there is no pressure. If you are not into it, that is perfectly fine, we can go on as friends like we have been."

Marsha and I looked at each other with a "deer in the headlights" expression. Neither one of knew what to say.

Finally, I said, "We have never even considered something like that. I don't think we could do that. I mean we are flattered, you both are beautiful and wonderful people but we couldn't ever go outside the bounds of our marriage. At least, I couldn't."

Marsha was nodding her head to indicate that she agreed with me.

Amy, who was sitting next to Marsha, held her hand and told us both, "Please, please do not let this affect our friendship! We really like you guys and if you just want to be friends, that is fine. We agonized over whether to ask you or not, please don't hold it against us."

Brad added, "Yes, we really value your friendship. I mean if you ever change your mind, let us know but we don't want to lose you as friends."

The atmosphere was rather uncomfortable for a while but we opened another bottle of wine and started playing a board game. Before long, we had relaxed and put the conversation behind us.

Of course, the seed had been planted. I started to wonder what it would be like. Amy was freaking gorgeous! What would it be like with another woman? Could I handle Marsha being with Brad? Marsha and I were not virgins before we met, but neither one of us was very experienced. So many things ran through my brain over the next couple weeks.

I knew Marsha was thinking about it too. I would see her staring off into nothing sometimes. Our sex life got better, not only more often but more energetic and exciting. I knew we were both imagining what it would be like with Brad and Amy.

Finally, snuggling after an intense love making session, I addressed the elephant in the room, "Do you want to do it?"

Marsha knew exactly what I meant, "I'm not sure, I have been thinking about it. Do you?"

"I'm not sure either. I think it would be very exciting, but I love you and would never want to jeopardize our marriage. Plus, I'm not sure I could handle the jealousy. Why would you be satisfied with me after being with that blonde Adonis?"

Marsha hugged me tight and said, "Honey, I love you. You're my guy forever, Brad would just be a passing fancy. Besides, how do you think I will feel when you are with that red headed playmate of the year?"

"Maybe we shouldn't do it then," I replied.

Marsha was silent for a moment then said, "Our sex life has been in a bit of a rut the last few years Honey. Look how exciting it has been lately with us just thinking about it. It might be even better if we actually do it. What do think?"

I was so conflicted, but Marsha did have a point. We had been so hot for each other since Brad and Amy propositioned us. I finally answered, "Okay, let's talk to them. Hell I don't even know how you would initiate a wife swap. Plus, are we all together in the same room? Do we pair off? My stomach is in knots just thinking about it!"

"I know Baby, mine too. They have done this before, let's let them take the lead on this. We'll talk to them today. I think we should have one rule. If either one of us wants to stop, we stop. No questions asked. Okay?"

I agreed. It was Saturday, so we were all off work. Marsha and I grabbed a bottle of wine and walked across the street. I have never been that nervous in my life and I could feel Marsha tremble as we held hands.

Amy opened the door and welcomed us in, "Brad! Hank and Marsha are here, come on down," she called.

When Brad joined us, he opened the wine and poured us all a glass. "So what's up guys," he asked?

Marsha looked at me and I could tell she wanted me to do the talking. "Well...um...we were thinking about you proposition. We may be interested but we're very nervous and...well..."

Brad and Amy both smiled. Amy said, "Of course you are. We were petrified our first ime. How about this? Brad and I were just gonna grill a couple of steaks with a salad, have some wine and relax in the hot tub. We'll throw on a couple more steaks and you can join us. No pressure, we'll just see how the evening goes, okay?"

I looked at Marsha, she nodded and I replied, "That sounds good."

We had a nice dinner and good conversation. We had just opened a third bottle of wine when Brad said, "Why don't I put on some music and we can dance a bit?"

He put on some soft music and took Amy's hand to dance. I did the same with Marsha and held her close as we danced. "How are you doing," I whispered in her ear?

She snuggled close and said, "Nervous, but okay."

The next dance, we switched partners. It felt very strange holding Amy. She was taller and fuller. Her large breasts were pushing into my chest. It did not feel like she had on a bra. Her scent was different too, exciting but different. My cock started to swell as she pushed her pelvis into me.

I got a twinge of jealousy as I watched Brad pull Marsha into his body and she snuggled close. Amy felt me tense and turned my face to hers and gave me a quick peck on my lips, "It's okay, just relax and be here with me."

I closed my eyes and let my mind relax and my other senses take over. I couldn't believe this gorgeous woman wanted to be with me. She rubbed my back allowing her hands to roam down to my ass, then back up,into my hair as she pulled me down to kiss me again. Not deep tongue kisses but something to hint at what was to come. I let my hands and lips wander over her body too, this woman was a walking wet dream!

I could not help glancing over at Marsha And Brad occasionally. They were occupied in a similar manner. He seemed to be fascinated with her tight ass because his hands were all over it.

As the last song ended, Amy suggested we grab some more wine and get in the hot tub. Brilliantly, I said, "We don't have suits."

Amy just smiled and said, "We won't need suits."

I blushed as I realized how lame I sounded. Marsha was very quiet as Brad poured us all some more wine. Then we all started to disrobe. Amy and Brad helped us as we were still quite nervous. Finally we were all naked and went over to the hot tub. There was some low romantic lighting around the tub and towels laying nearby.

I couldn't help checking out Amy and Brad's bodies as we got in. I noticed Marsha staring as well. Amy was more gorgeous than I thought possible. Her tits were large with just a hint of sag with long pink nipples. Her stomach was flat but soft, her hips flared out in a sensual manner. Her ass was firm but soft as well. Her pussy was clean shaven, and I thought I saw a hint of moisture on it already.

Brad was in even better shape than I thought, with about 2% body fat. His broad shoulders and chest sloped down to a narrow waist. I tried not to look but of course the son of a bitch had big dick! Marsha seemed to take great interest in it. Now I am not small at 7" with a slightly above average girth but this thing was in a whole other category.

I noticed Brad and Amy checking us out as well as we got in. Marsha's long nipples on her pert tits were rock hard and extended. Her sparse blonde muff also seemed to be a bit moist. I am in pretty good shape but still tried to suck in my belly so I did not look too bad next to Brad. Thankfully my dick was still a little clubbed up from dancing with Amy.

We relaxed for a while in the hot tub, talking and drinking wine. I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked at Amy who gave me a big smile and snuggled up to me. It looked like Brad was doing the same with Marsha. Amy started to stroke my cock under water and rain kisses down on my face and neck.

I was distracted when I heard Marsha whisper, "Oh my god."

Brad was kissing her and she had one hand around the back of his head, while the other was under water. From the motion of her arm I could tell she was stoking him. From her comment, he was obviously bigger than she was used to.

Amy then distracted me when she straddled my lap and stuck her big tits in my face. I proceeded to fondle and feast on them. Her nipples were not as long as Marsha's but much thicker. I was in boob heaven! She started to slide her moist pussy up and down my shaft. It did not penetrate her but I could feel her pussy lips cradling my rock hard shaft.

"Sit on the edge of the tub lover, I want to suck that hard cock," Amy instructed. Who was I to argue?

She started to lick my balls and shaft, then ran her tongue around my cockhead. I was leaking precum and there was a string of it from my dick to her tongue. She then started to suck my cock, taking it deeper on every stroke. Before long her nose was in my pubic hair as she deepthroated me.

I looked across the tub as Brad stood up and helped Marsha to lay back on the edge of the tub. His cock was rock hard and huge. Probably 9" long and very thick. I started to have doubts about this and was worried that my slim wife could handle that beast. He started to lick Marsha's pussy causing her to moan, "Ohhhh my!"

Amy brought my attention back to her as she sucked hard on the head of my cock while she fondled my balls. I normally would have cum by now with this kind of stimulation, but I was a bit distracted by what was happening on the other side of the tub.

As if on cue, I heard Marsha cry out, "Ohhhh fuuuuck!" I watched her convulse in a strong orgasm.

Amy then mounted me and slid her wet pussy down my hard cock in one slow move. She started to slowly ride me as I reached up and played with her tits, squeezing her nipples.

"Oh yes, pinch them harder, twist them," she cried!

I know I must be crazy. I had a red haired goddess riding my cock letting me abuse her fabulous tits but my attention was on my wife.

I heard her say, "It's so big, go slow." Brad was over her ready to mount her missionary style. She was guiding him in with her hand and then let out a large gasp as he entered her.

Amy could feel my cock lose some of it's hardness as I watched them. She looked down at me and said, "Let's go into my bedroom sweetie."

She got off me and grabbed my hand helping me up. We dried off and Amy said, "We are gonna go up to the master bedroom."

Brad said, "Okay Baby." Marsha just looked at us with a strange expression on her face.

Amy took my hand and led me into her room. She gently pushed me onto my back on the bed. Then she crawled up and started to suck my dick again with a passion. I was rock hard again in no time. She flipped around and sat her pussy on my face in the 69 position. I started to lick and suck her pussy avoiding her clit for now. She tasted wonderful, different than Marsha. Not better just different. As I could feel my orgasm approaching, I started to lick and suck her clit. I started to cum as pulse after pulse rose up my shaft, exploding into her mouth.

"Mmmgghhh, Ooommmgghhhh," was all that came out since I had a mouth full of pussy.

Amy swallowed it all and this seemed to set her off as she bucked her hips in her ecstasy, "Ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh!"

We laid together for a while catching our breath. Before long we were caressing each other and kissing passionately. I was fascinated with her tits and we both got off on me licking and sucking them. I started to go down to lick her pussy again but she stopped me. "I need you in me now, sweetie. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I rose up and she guided me in with her right hand. I started to slowly fuck her, picking up speed quickly, trying to grind the base of my cock into her clit with every stroke. She was very responsive, moaning loudly and bucking back up to me. She came quickly. "Ohhhh yeeesss!"

Having cum once already, I was good for the long haul. I turned her on her side and lifted her top leg over my shoulder while straddling her lower leg. I inserted my cock and started to fuck her again. Amy reached down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her. She came again!

"Fuck me doggie now," Amy said when she had recovered from her orgasm. As we were switching positions, I could hear moans and screams from the other bedroom. I put it out of my mind as I entered Amy from behind. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard. Our flesh was making a slapping noise we slammed into each other.

I started to spank her lovely white ass, turning it a beautiful shade of pink. This spurred Amy on as she reached under to rub her clit again while thrusting her ass back at me. She again came on my cock and her fingers. "Ohhhhh ffuuuucckk!"

I was just going to start rapid thrusts to bring me to orgasm when Amy said, "Wait, I want you in my ass."

She giggled at the stunned look on my face and said, "I love anal, but Brad is too big. I think your gorgeous cock would feel so good in my ass. Please?"

No heterosexual man on the planet could turn that down! She took some lube out of her nightstand and lubed up my cock. She handed it to me so I could lube her ass. I started with one finger and then added more lube and added a second. I worked them in and out until I felt she was relaxed enough to proceed. "Ready," I asked?

"Oh hell yes!"

I started to push the head of my cock into her little rosebud. It was fascinating to watch it open for me. I slowly worked my cock in and out, adding some lube, until I was fully seated in her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, increasing my speed as she loosened up for me. She again started to rub her clit as I slammed my pelvis into her ass. I was out of control as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. We were both sweating and grunting as I felt a huge orgasm approaching. She seemed to be ready too as I threw back my head and bellowed as cum shot out of my cock and into her bowels! "Aaaarrrggghhhh!!"

Amy came with me, "Ooooooohhhhhhhh yyeeeesss!!"

We collapsed onto the bed together, trying to catch our breath. I could feel my cum leaking out of her ass as we spooned. Amy stirred and said, "Let's take a shower."

We washed each other gently in the shower but we were both too spent for any more sex. As we were drying off we heard the shower going in the other bathroom. "I guess they are done too," Amy said.

We dressed and went downstairs and Amy made coffee as we waited for our spouses. They came down a few minutes later and there was some awkward conversation as we sipped our coffee. We left shortly after and I held Marsha's hand as we crossed the street for home. "Are you okay," I asked?

Marsha replied, "I think so. I am too tired and emotional right now, can we talk in the morning?"

"Of course," I replied.

So that brings us back to why we had such a fitful sleep and we're so uncomfortable this morning. Marsha made eggs, while I made some toast and coffee. We ate, cleaned up, then grabbed another cup of coffee and sat on the living room couch to talk.

"Where do we begin," she asked?

"Well, I thought about it all night. I guess I'll just come out and say it...I don't ever want to do that again," I said.

"Oh thank god! I was so worried you would want to continue. I was so jealous of you with that red headed Amazon!"

"I know! The sight of you and that big dicked Adonis about killed me. That's why Amy took us into her room. I was losing my erection watching you two."

With tears in her eyes, Marsha said, "Honey that was the dumbest thing we have ever done. I just want to forget it, I don't want any details, please!"

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12