The Morning After

Story Info
The morning after the dinner date.
3.1k words
3.61
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous nights dinner and desert of sorts, has been rewarded with a well needed rest... rest that hopefully will recharge you... for there is much in store for you this day...

PART ONE

7:00 am

Reaching out from under the darkness of the covers you retrieve the phone from the bedside table.

"Good morning sleepy head. " I say in a gentle voice.

I hear the soft whisper and faint hello in a voice I know, is still wrapped up in the sheets, and possibly the dreams of your fantasies.

"It’s time for you to get up, so we can get going early. "

Thinking of you lying there, soft warm and so sensual brings to mind a wonderful vision of those other times when I surprised you with delicate kisses and gentle caresses to awaken you from your slumber.

"I'll be there at 9:00 this morning, I hope you'll be ready. "

Hanging up the phone I smile, thoughts of spending the day exploring the shops and malls with you, thinking of what we will do, and what you will be made to do.

A smile crosses your lips as you hang up the receiver. Lying back you stretch your body to shake off the last bit of the previous nights slumber.

A body that is so supple and soft. A body that is so responsive to my touch. As usual you are slow to rise and in your own way try and save time by pulling the camisole over your head and tossing it into the corner while still reclining in bed. Preparing for the shower that will transport you, into the reality of the day.

Your hands slowly run over your soft skin. Palms held flat brush lightly over your nipples, you remember the touch, not of your hands but of mine. Lower they travel, downwards pressing harder, feeling the firmness of your stomach, lower still till your fingers make contact with the trimmed hair that covers the soft folds of your warmth. Running them lightly through the softness you tease the sensitive bud that rests there, bringing it to life as you bend your knees and raise your legs upward.
Letting your knees slowly fall away from each other causes the passion flower to bloom... your fingers trace the velvet folds lightly... Feeling them moisten as your mind wanders in delicious thoughts of the last time we were together.

Closing your eyes as your fingers circle gently the hardening nub remembering my tongue as it did the same, the pressure increasing as you remember oh so well the tender touch that you love so much... the knowing touch that takes you higher and higher.

Pressing your fingers together then thrusting them deep within makes your back arch... driving them oh so deep inside the warm wetness... moving them in and out feeling the walls tightening , remembering those times when other larger, harder things moved within you...... muscles squeezing that implied hardness as it plunges so deeply... a molten paradise that urged the combined climax of our last union...

Closer and closer you move towards the edge... fingers covered with a sweet warm slick wetness, closer and closer... hearing me whisper into your imagination, "that’s my girl... Mmmmm yes so close... so so close... cumm my pet... cum for me... cumm so hard... do it... do it now... now baby no... uhhghhh!!"

The unsuspected ringing startles you, and your brought out of the illusions tempting hold... and back so suddenly into reality. Cursing softly you answer it with a sharp and impatient, "HELLO!"

"Mmmmmmm I thought so... you will have time for that later my sweet... now get ready I will be there in an hour " My tender voice removes the edge from the sword quickly... and you giggle lightly like a child caught red handed stealing cookies from the jar.

"OK OK OK" You try and compose yourself while trying to disguise the fact that I know you oh so well. Smiling tenderly as you hang up the phone. Falling backwards onto the bed... giggling happily, once more realizing that he really can feel me. Hugging your arms around yourself while rolling onto your stomach, letting the light from the window bathe you in its warmth. A practiced procrastinator, you pull the pillow under yourself while staring out the window, sucking your finger lightly between your lips, retrieving and relishing the sweetness left there, prolonging the image for a moment longer.

A gentle sigh escapes your lips, and at last you pull yourself up... stretching again once more. Your reflection in the dressing mirror across the room catches your eye, and draws your attention.
You turn back and forth, then side to side while surveying the scene before you... Mmmmmm you like what you see... firm breasts, flat stomach, long sexy legs, and the cutest upturned butt... observing the likeness silently as you slide your hands over yourself... Cupping your breasts watching it as if witnessing another... your mind wandering once again.

"OK I've got to get ready now!" You tell yourself sternly, laughing as you catch yourself again slipping into the memories of times past and promises of an eventful future.

A feeble attempt at ridding yourself of the last of the procrastination that consumes you. Pulled towards the reflection once again you roll and pinch your nipples between your fingers as if vying for the last word in a debate... a knowing smile crosses your lips as you know very well the last word may not always be yours, but the last feelings you have are always those of trust, love and protection.

The bathroom greets you with bright sunlight and an adornment of plants, a special room designed for your pleasure and relaxation... a large shower stall big enough for two, with its hand carved deco tiles encircling it. Each tile depicting the pleasures a man and woman, or two women can share. It’s carved glass enclosure a special addition, one close to your heart.

The marble tub setting boldly in the corner with its waterfall inlet and contoured seats overlooks the garden outside the windows that surround its two sides... a garden wall of carved brick, blocks the view from the outside world... ones privacy assured but with natures beauty shared.

"I really need a maid," you think to yourself " or a larger hamper," as you notice the towels slung hastily on the rods and the clothes tossed neatly, or as you once thought in the corner near it.

Standing before the mirror you begin to run the brush through your hair. Quickly at first as you try and make up time, then slower as your mind once again drifts to a vision of the past.

Strong arms circling you as you stood here before, large strong sure hands slowly moving upward under the silk chemise, then cupping your breasts as the thumbs run over your nipples as warm soft lips nuzzle the nape of your neck.
You involuntarily lean your head to one side as you did that special morning, The hair brush almost at a standstill as you lean against the vanity, your mind conveying the pressure you felt as his body pressed up against you, the hardness you felt still lingers in your thoughts. Long legs spreading slightly as if the image was real, bending at the waist as you feel your hair grasped firmly and your head pulled back, lips ravaging the softness of your throat. His tongue tracing lightly upward till it reaches your earlobe, lips capturing the sensitive flesh, sucking it softly but knowingly. A hand travels over the soft skin of your ass. Fingers exploring between the firm cheeks, prying into your most private of treasures... gathering the wetness that betrays the desires you feel.

A gasp escapes your lips as you feel the shaft moving upward between your thighs, farther until it rest against you, held fast against the swollen lips, the warm wetness that escapes spreading over it, as it saws back and forth over them, thrusting back and forth, parting the inner lips wider with each movement, running over your hard wet clit, the tip soft as velvet, the shaft oh so hard. Unknowingly your hips move back against what your mind says is there. Feeling the virtual image of the tip poised for penetration, the head pressing slowly into your warm wet tunnel. Leaning forward more your startled as a decanter bottle is dislodged from the shelf. The crystal stopper noisily rolling across the counter.

"DAMN" you tell yourself, frustrated once more. The wetness you feel is real, as you know your mind and body are totally consumed with the feelings you have.

The brass control in your hand is turned, and the shower comes alive with warm water streaming from overhead. Then the second valve activated and the side sprays converge with that from above. The jets form a dynamic pattern that will caress and awaken you. Like watery fingers embracing every inch of your body. A special design with you in mind... one capable of controlling the environment you desire with the simple twist of the wrist.

Stepping into the spray your skin is greeted with the sensation of a warm massage. Water fondling as you slowly turn, every inch touched by its delicate spray. Arms held over your head breasts taut... you luxuriate in the touch. Your head back as the water cascades from above, the stream resembling that of a mountain waterfall. Water surging over you... awakening every pore. Taking the soap decanter from the carved marble sconce you smell it... the fragrance of rose oil fills your senses... This bouquet you know a favorite of yours and also of the one who cares for you so much. The one thing you are required to wear at all times when with him... this even before clothing is thought of.
Running the lathered sponge over your skin you fight off the impulse to again journey to the place of memories. Your silhouette matches that in the carved glass pane of the shower. The silhouette so much matches you... your height... your body... as it should, for it is of you...

Your form is silhouetted in the carved glass of the shower stall as if you were cast into it. The glass panels molded with the same delicacy you generate. The pattern is taken from the angel who now stands behind it.

Your body covered in the long rivulets of the lather, the water running over you, such a beautiful sight to behold... and one not wasted, for you are not alone.

Part 2

Eyes watching you as the water runs over the delicate flesh... a body and mind trained for obedience and pleasure.

Unaware that you are being observed, by eyes that have taken in your form in all its glory, eyes that have seen you in total submission, by the one who controls, protects and loves you.

Picking up the towel I wait for you to finish. Pausing to enjoy the sight before me. Watching as you with your eyes closed, run your hands gently over yourself, watching as fingers explore all those places meant for human pleasure, watching as your mind wanders privately... or so you think.

Suddenly the dream ends... the water has abruptly stopped its delicate embrace and you hear that you are not alone.

"You really need to concentrate more you know" the softness in my voice evokes a smile on your lips as you turn and are greeted with me holding a towel, stretched open waiting to receive you.

Stepping from the shower I wrap it loosely around you... pulling the ends upward rubbing it slowly over your back, "Has my pet been daydreaming again?" I ask smiling.

"Just a bit now and then" you reply giggling as you do, when caught.

"You know I hate being late. "
The towel wraps a bit tighter around you, my hands begin to explore the firmness of your cheeks, Gripping them tightly I pull you too me. Pulling them wide opening you as if displaying you to the masses. Spreading the cheeks wider as you lean closer to me. A soft sigh escapes your lips.

"You have been distracted this morning I can tell. " This fact evident as I push my fingers deep inside of you from behind... the wetness and warmth I find give away the passions held within.

Feeling your body pushing into me, and your bottom forcing its way back as you try to drive the digits deeper and deeper into you.

The sigh is replaced by a sweet moan of pleasure.

You will have plenty of time to feel your body opened to me... plenty of time to feel my hardness drive in and out of you... plenty of time to feel the warmth bathe your most inner reaches as you milk the seed from me with those trained lips.

Back and forth, you feel the long fingers probing in and out, stretching you wide, the pressure building as they stroke relentlessly,

" Yes that’s my girl" squeeze them tight... squeeze them very tight... feel them inside of you just like it was the shaft you crave. "

Your body begins to move with the rhythm you feel. Your arms held by the towel unable to move as you would like... but loving the feeling of being held like this , Knowing that you are safe, as the fantasy that is your life unfolds once again.

Visions fill your thoughts, as the times before flash across your minds eye... the sweet submission you long for, the need of trusted surrender that burns within you.

You feel the climax building as the stroking brings you closer and closer to the summit of the pleasure you seek. The movements of your body controlled as hands and arms maneuver you, forced to stand on the tips of your toes, the muscles in your legs tense and hard, you feel yourself beginning the final ascent of the peak.

Breathing deeper and faster you know it will crash over you soon, oh so soon... you think "yes... yessss... yyeeeeeesssssss " believing you are saying it in your mind, unknowingly letting it escape your lips.

The swell crashes over you causing your body to lurch against my chest, fingers held fast and deep feeling the pulsations from deep within you, the surge of wetness running over them as you are lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

"Yes my pet that's it, let it flow over you, let it course through you " My voice sounding as if coming from a distance as you continue to ride the crest of its pleasure.
Feeling my fingers drawn slowly from you, the sensations like electricity as they brush over the swollen lips and then the hard nub of your sensitive clit. Then once again moving back again, pushing deep inside as if a reminder of the power held over you.

" That should hold you for a bit I think" Smiling downward voice soft and gentle.

My fingers pulling from within you, tracing slowly upwards, between the cheeks of your ass, upward over your back till they reach my lips, Sucking one between my lips I taste the sweet nectar that covers them... running the other over your lips and tongue, a moment for us to share the sweetness you have given me.

My lips cover yours enjoying the wet warmth and taste, my tongue dancing with yours as the towel drops to the floor between us.

Gripping your arms I turn you, " now its time to dress " I tell you.

Giggling you wiggle your butt in my direction as if taunting me to continue the assault on your tender flesh. The gesture is greeted with an almost instantaneous sharp spank across your ass cheek.

"Now it is time to dress. " My voice is now sterner than before. Knowing in reality it’s meant to be heeded. Though the smile on your face still holds the feeling relived from the moment before.

I watch as you walk away, the wetness still evident between your thighs. Smiling to myself I to relive the times before, times when you are meant only to please.

Following you into the dressing area I sit and watch as you prepare for our day together.

You smile as you pull the top drawer open while looking back towards me. You so enjoy being watched. The sight you see is that of a caring heart, a protective one, one that watches over you, caring for you in every way.

Pulling the matching silk bra and panty from the drawer, you look up and see my eyes tell you without words, that they will not be worn today.

No undergarments will be needed and your flesh will be separated from all by only the cool touch of soft silk blouse and skirt.

A sly smile crosses your lips as your mind invokes thoughts of what is to come.

Watching you also makes my mind look forward to the day’s events, a plan for your submission, a blueprint for your pleasure.
The look of your naked skin soft and warm against the blanket of light shining through the window is a scene destined to live in my mind for a very long time.

The subtle curves relay the viable passions held within you, covered for now as you slip the blouse over your shoulders and pull the skirt slowly up and over your thighs. Bending over you know that you expose what is truly a treasure.

Reaching seductively for your shoes the display betrays your inner thoughts. It shows in the soft blush of swollen lips and the sheen of honeyed wetness.

"Lean over farther," even startled you automatically do as you are told, as training has imbedded your immediate response deeply inside of you.

"Spread your legs wide"

"Wider," and as if programmed, you do your Masters bidding without thought or delay.

" Yes you are so well trained my pet... you love to display yourself for another’s pleasure. "

" Don’t you? "

" Yes Master " The shakiness in your voice betrays your desire to please your master and your own inner desires.

" Your obedience will come in handy as we explore the wares of the vendors this day my pet " I whisper while leaning over you, fingers brushing lightly upwards over the backs of your thighs, " Remember it well. "

A shiver runs through you as your imagination runs rampant while trying to envision what is in store for you.

"Finish dressing now, we have much to do today... and much to experience " My words accentuated by the gripping of the firm flesh that has been my pleasure to partake of so many times before.