The Morning After

Story Info
Being blackmailed into something I want to do.
1.4k words
4.2
40.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yanglee30
Yanglee30
35 Followers

This is a continuation to the part where my husband's friend spends the night and take advantage of a situation.

***

As my put my phone back away, my husbands asked if I was okay which I quickly replied that I was fine and that he shouldn't worry. With my husband sitting down next to Josh, I served them breakfast and sat down across from my husband I felt a hand rub my thigh through my bathrobe. Biting my lower lip to stifle my moans I look across the table expecting to see my husband's hand missing, but I was mistaken because both of his hand was visible. To my utter horror I tried to close my legs without my husband noticing and using my hand free hand tried to push his hand away. Closing my eyes, I just let myself go as the hand roam my thigh, gently caressing making me moan to myself quietly. As the hands moved up my thigh I felt him push my panties to the side and rub my clit. With a sudden jolt I snapped back into reality as my husband got up, giving me a quick peck on the lip he left to work and said that he would be home late because of the workload he has to finish. I got up to follow him toward the front door gave me a final kiss and told me to help make josh feel at home since he's going through a tough time in his life.

As the door slammed shut, I tried to prepare myself for what was to come, contemplated on how to ask him to leave so I can be home safe, sound, and alone. Before I can say anything, I felt his hands reach into my bathrobe to cup my bare tits and pinching my nipple. In between nibbling my ear, Josh whispered "you ready to take this big white cock inside your tight pussy, I'll stretch it so much that you won't be able to feel your husband." Trying to push his hand that was cupping and pinching my breast I tried to tell him that my husband is just outside, and he needs to leave. After finishing that sentence, I felt him stop, which was now my opportunity and broke free from his embrace and tried to run out the front door. As I grabbed the door handle, he lurched forward and put his weight on the door slamming it shut just like my chance of being free. With his mouth near my ear he whispered ominously "see your husband just left for work and that leaves us all alone."

With those words, it felt like I was being locked up for life. Removing his frame from the door he slowly untied my bathrobe and turned me around, so he could admire me. With out missing a beat he quickly started to suck my breast while pinching the other one, making sure to nibble on my nipples. As I was biting my lower lips, so I wouldn't moan he pushed my bathrobe off and with a loud thud I knew I was his for the taking. Pulling out his semi erect cock he told me to suck it, I didn't know what came over me, but I got on my knees and started to suck on it. With the head in my mouth I slowly grazed my teeth on his tip while scratching his scrotums. Putting on pressure I sucked on his enlarging head while stroking his shaft, as I sucked on the head with dear life I moved backed and forth trying to take his whole dick in my mouth. Turning to the side so he could see his dick impression in my cheek, I moved back and forth allowing him to fuck my cheeks. He quickly pulled out his erect cock, he quickly slapped my cheeks with his cock. As I got up I grabbed his cock and lead him into the living room where I pushed him down on the couch.

Getting my knees, I grabbed his hard cock and licked the underside of his dick, switching back to sucking his whole dick in my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started to fuck my face with all his might. Using my hands, I pushed off his lap and told him to tell me when he cums, which he quickly obliged. Putting his cock in my mouth he started to face fuck me with all his might, while holding my head down on his cock. Before I knew it he started to cum but I couldn't move my head away so I relented to just allow him to cum in my mouth, and when he's done I would just go spit it out but I was wrong because he just kept cuming which left me with no choice but to start swallowing. As he relent his death grasp on my head, it allowed me to catch my breath and cough up his left-over cum. As I got up to go and clean up I noticed that his cock was still hard which caused my pussy to drip. Pulling down my panties I held his cock by the base and slowly straddle him. This time I was extremely wet, and I felt him reach places my husband could never reach deep inside of me. Pressing my tits into his face as I rode him I could hear him whisper that I was still tight even from the hard fucking he gave me last night.

Hearing that I started to bounce on his cock for dear life as it turned me on knowing he was rubbing my clit, stretching me out, and hitting my g spot all at once. As I neared my orgasm, my pussy clasped onto his dick and I started to push my pussy down into his groin and rotate it so I could get every inch inside of me which cause my pussy to spasm on his cock and I let out a sigh of relief knowing that I just came on a cock that wasn't my husband. Getting off his lap he pushed me to lay on my stomach and grabbed a throw pillow to place under me, so my ass would be raised. As he got behind, I started to fear that he was going to take my virgin ass so I told him I won't allow him to do anal which he obliged. Lining up his cock he shoved it all into my pussy with one motion which caused me to moan because I could feel it rub all the right place, with him pulling out it continue to rub me which cause me to moan even louder.

As he continues to saw his fat dick into my pussy, my phone started to ring I grabbed it to look who was calling me. Panic swept over because it was my husband who was calling me while his best friend was shoving his entire cock into me. I didn't know what came over me because I picked up the call from my husband to see what he wanted me to do. He told me that he might be able to come home earlier because his workload wasn't too bad, while my husband was talking to me my breathing started to increase and get louder which my husband asked if I was ok. To which I quickly replied that I was out for a run when he called, then I quickly muted to let out a moan so loud that I feared my neighbor would hear and grunted as josh just started to hammer my pussy away as he was nearing his own orgasm. As I felt his cock expand I told him to pull out but what came out was just me moaning and my body betraying me as I pushed back into him so I could milk his cock with my pussy. As I came down from my orgasmic high I could hear my husband on the line asking if I was ok, which I quickly unmuted to told him that I'm fine and just dropped the phone. As I hung up josh pulled out from me with a loud plop and cum leaking out of me, he quickly got dressed and told me that I was the best fuck he ever had because when he fucks me my pussy grips onto his cock like a skin-tight glove. As I got up to get dressed I felt his cum leaking down my leg and decide to go take a shower.

Yanglee30
Yanglee30
35 Followers