The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasn't long before Teresa's salivary glands kicked in as spittle began oozing steadily out the corners of her mouth. Eventually a rivulet was running down each side of her chin and dripped repeatedly onto the cushion. Made for some great pictures.

In short order both Bill and Walter were in sync with each other. God knows they've had enough practice double teaming Rita and I. As Bill backed out of Teresa's ass Walter did just the opposite and humped forward in her mouth. Almost mechanical the way they fucked Teresa from both ends perfectly synchronized. No doubt it made for a very enjoyable experience for Teresa being her first time.

When I looked over at Rita she had her ass extended over the edge of the sofa cushion with the vibrating butt plug inserted while working her clit with the magic wand. All while fixated on Walter and Bill fucking Teresa. She had a glazed look in her eyes and it was easy to see between the vibrating butt plug and the magic wand she was well on her way to an orgasm. Seeing she was I thought it wise to get a large towel to put on the floor in front of her. Otherwise being the "squirter" she is she would make one hell of a mess.

As for Rodger, he was stroking his dick on the other sofa, but not intently. Which could only mean he was saving his ejaculation for something other than shooting it all over himself as he did last night.

In case you're wondering, yes I did get pictures of them masturbating. Which kept me pretty busy between photographing them along with Teresa as Walter and Bill fucked her. But not enough to make me oblivious to things. Especially the way Teresa and Rita were enjoying themselves. While taking photos my pussy dripped constantly and I often found myself wiping the inside of my thighs.

When I turned my attention back to Teresa, she was moaning steadily. Although it was somewhat muted because of Walter's cock in her mouth. Walter and Bill were moaning and groaning regularly too. Which could mean only one thing...they all were close to cumming.

But quicker than I thought. Bill suddenly let out a loud groan while pulling Teresa towards him so his cock was buried deep in her butt. Just when it was he let loose with his cumload. Being the first of the day it appeared to be a big one as he grunted a good half dozen times as each stream of hot cum shot into Teresa's ass.

Just as Bill seemed to release his last cum shot, Teresa orgasmed. And very intently. How she managed not to bite down on Walter's cock when she did was impressive. Luckily for him she didn't as it's not out of the realm of possibilities when you have a cock in your mouth during an intense orgasm.

As it now seems to be the norm for Teresa while getting ass-fucked, she let loose with a series of loud cunt farts along with numerous gushes of pussy juice. Of which the latter sprayed all over Bill's testicles and thighs. In spite of her orgasm she didn't seem to miss a beat as far as sucking Walter's cock. Just like the Energizer Bunny she kept on sucking as he continued to slide it in & out of her mouth. Albeit not as intently for her sake.

Just as Bill was withdrawing his cock from Teresa's ass Roger came over and knelt beside him. While speaking in a whisper so Teresa wouldn't hear him he let Bill know he wanted to replace his cock with his own before his cumload spilled out.

They both moved so quickly Teresa didn't realize at first what was happening. Plus she was preoccupied with other things like sucking Walter's cock. When it dawned on her what did, it put a smile on her face in spite of her mouth being full.

At that point Walter let Teresa know he was about to cum so she wouldn't be caught by surprise. Teresa raised a hand to give him a thumbs up so he knew he was good to go. As soon as she did Walter held her head gently with both hands and let loose with his load. Teresa took it like a pro all except she wasn't able to swallow it all since when Walter ejaculated each cum shot rapidly followed the other. Nearly a continuous stream, which was just too much too fast for her to swallow all at once. What she couldn't oozed out her mouth. But it was so thick and creamy it never flowed down her chin. It stuck to her lower lip and upper chin like Elmer's glue. After Walter removed his cock she managed to lick it with her tongue and swallowed it hungrily. Of which I once again got some great photos.

Behind her Rodger continued to fuck her ass...much to her pleasure. The woman seemed insatiable, but unfortunately Rodger didn't last very long. As much as tried he couldn't hold back from cumming. When he did Teresa orgasmed again right along with him. And like both Bill and Walter, it appeared to be good size cumload. Maybe even bigger.

Once Rodger dumped his load in Teresa's ass he slowly withdrew his cock. Needless to say it left her with a huge anal gape. Kind of surprising since how small and tightly puckered her anus is in a natural state. Of which I got a great photo before the collective cumloads started oozing out. When they did I got some even better pictures.

As you can imagine with two cumloads deposited in Teresa's ass the flow of cum from her anal orifice seemed like it would never stop. An almost endless stream which extended from her asshole, down her pussy lips, before ending on the cushion. When it all finally oozed out it left a large puddle.

I got so involved taking photos of Teresa's asshole I forgot about Rita. That was until she started gasping for air as though hyperventilating as the first stage of her orgasm hit her. Shortly after it was followed by a few squeals then a loud scream as she arched her back and began shaking all while holding the magic wand tightly against her clit on full power. Just as she did it was if someone opened a water valve as a huge stream of vaginal fluid shot out her cunt. It arched up and out a good three feet and seemed like it would never stop.

Fortunately from the experience photographing wildlife, mainly birds, I was able to react fast enough to get some photos. Even for Rita it was quite the gusher. Reminded me of Old Faithful the way she "erupted" so suddenly. I was thankful for the towel I put on the floor or we'd have one hell of a mess to clean.

Once it stopped Rita dropped the magic wand and all but passed out. As she slumped on the sofa I grabbed hold of the butt plug, which was still vibrating, and removed it. Then I helped her onto the sofa length wise so she would be more comfortable until she fully regained her senses.

In the meantime Teresa stayed on her knees as retook Walter's slowly shrinking cock in her mouth and sucked it like a Hoover to get every last drop of cum. I thought she would never release it, but she finally did when it was limp as it ever gets. To say she sucked it dry would be an understatement.

Afterwards she couldn't thank everyone enough for fulfilling her fantasy. Which she assured us was way more enjoyable then she ever imagined, and hoped.

At that point I noticed the clock on the wall and it was past time for Walter and I to head home. As it was we had to rush so as not to be late and Lois arrive with us not there. I know, I was the only one not to orgasm, but it couldn't be helped. Taking photos of a group sex session is kind of like being the designated driver at a New Year's Eve party.

---------------------------------

Epilogue:

The next day I spoke with Rita on the phone and she couldn't thank me enough for Walter and I helping to make Teresa and Rodger's first group sex session a success. That being the case meant only one thing...it wouldn't be the last. We mostly definitely opened a Pandora's Box.

12