The Morning-After Pill

Story Info
Warning: this is a cheating wives story.
5.7k words
2.94
204.9k
72
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE NASTY, CHEATING-WIVES, CUCKOLDING STORIES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM STOP READING NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

*

"I HAVE just taken the bloody morning-after-pill." Louise told Cindy, her best friend, as they sipped their Cappuccinos in a city-centre café. The two women, in their mid-thirties, were extremely attractive in the eyes of any passing man but like most married women of that age underestimated how attractive they really were. Nevertheless they were both extremely fuckable.

"But you told me Walter had been snipped, what have you been up to Louise?"

"Walter is so fucking useless, I have told you before how much I love him, he is a real sweetie but ever since we got married our sex life has been crap and recently it has gone from bad to worse, I've had not one bloody orgasm with him since I met him. The only fucking orgasms I get I give myself - usually. Anyway, I had a big one yesterday."

Cindy stared back at her friend with an incredulous look on her face, "So what on earth were you doing having unprotected sex?"

"It was crazy I know, but if this pill doesn't fucking work I am in a mountain of trouble."

Louise had married Walter some 12 years earlier; she had sex with him at a New Year's Eve Party after they had both had a bit too much to drink, god knows why she had sex with him, she often wondered, he was by no means the ideal man she wanted to have sex with let alone find herself married to, but needs must.

A week later Steve McGee, the office heartthrob had offered her a lift home after work. He was married but she knew he had fucked most of the women in the typing-pool. His tall, handsome good-looks and natural charm and devilment meant he basically had it made for him and ticked all the boxes where women were concerned, there was an air of expectation and unpredictability about him that women found exciting and irresistible.

He was the office manager and Louise knew of at least three of the 12 strong typist-pool who had been more than happy to stay back after work to take a length of cock in his office, he had probably been through most of the rest as well. Married he may be, but he wanted a rich variety and the women in the typing-pool were only too pleased and eager to make sure he got it. Louise was to prove no exception.

The dark mid-winter evening provided the perfect cover to shag in the back of a car, and when he turned into a dark lane and drove the car into a clearing, in a nearby copse, Louise did not protest. He was a rough, dominant lover, and with her laid on the backseat, with both doors swung wide open, and one of her legs hanging over the front seat, her head half hanging out of the door and her long blonde hair streaming towards the ground, he drove thick-length after thick-length of cock right up her minge.

All that was twelve years ago the consequences were with her today as she spoke to her friend.

Louise immediately knew the difference between Steve and Walter. Steve grunted like a wild animal as he spragged his feet to get the required leverage for his deep, penetrating thrusts into pretty Louise. Her cute, little quim had stripped the foreskin back from around his mammoth bull-head the moment it had entered her perfectly unprotected pussy.

The juices that accompanied her first orgasm swamped his cock and she delivered another two almighty orgasms for him, then it became obvious that Steve McGee was not a man to withdraw his cock from a beautiful woman's pussy when he hit his vinegar stroke.

"Come on baby take it, show me how you can handle a good spunking." He said as he snuggled his mouth into her neck and prepared to unload his rich seed. He just didn't fucking care. In one quick moment of decision she thought to try and push him away but instead relaxed and submissively kept her thighs wide apart until he had completely finished firing off his load.

Soon there was no doubt, her womb was occupied with Steve McGee's virulent seed and he was a married man.

Walter was the perfect fall guy, and he was over the moon when she announced to him that she was expecting his baby, they married in a matter of days and he was doubly proud later when it was confirmed that she was having twins.

Although Steve McGee watched as the months unfolded and Louise's belly got ever bigger, he knew he was now off the hook. He was such a bastard, and shortly after she was married to Walter, and while her belly was still reasonably flat, she was dragged back in that copse to be fucked again, on the same backseat where she had been pumped into motherhood. Steve McGee's cock was once again splashing her cervix with his pasty load. He called it his "cock-porridge," because it was so thick and creamy.

"I've just shot a load of cock-porridge up your pussy." He had gushed as he withdrew his drenched dick.

Poor Walter's life as an unsuspecting cuckold had started very early in his marriage.

"You know you are the real Daddy don't you Steve?" she had said, looking into his sexy brown eyes as he withdrew his handsome, floppy cock, with his entire shaft glistening with a rich coating of cunt juice..

"Let Walter be the Daddy Louise and just let me do the fucking." He was such an arrogant bastard she thought as he zipped himself up and told her to find her knickers and get them back on.

He could fuck, there was no doubt about that, Louise thought as he dropped her off a few yards from her home and sped off out of sight, turning left at the bottom of her street and with a screech of wheels he was gone.

Louise left the typing-pool to look after the two boys while Walter continued to work for the local council unblocking drains or doing some grass-cutting in the summer months.

As soon as the boys started school Louise was free to start work again on a part-time basis. Steve McGee never asked about his sons but often gave Louise's arse a little squeeze on the odd occasion when he passed. Louise often noticed which of the women were staying late, Marina Crosby was a regular. Her husband often picked her up after work but when he was working away she was playing away. No one blamed her.

It was at the office party, three days before Christmas Day, that Louise ended up once again needing a good fuck, she flirted wickedly with him and left his office late after having spread her thighs on his desk. Her legs were lifted over his broad shoulders while he stood with his feet firmly planted on the office floor. Once again he drove her home. Her daughter, and third child, was born the following September.

Louise finished work again and stayed at home to nurse little Charlotte. Life settled down with Walter. She had grown to love him for the soft-hearted man he was, he wouldn't do anyone a bad turn but he could never satisfy her in the bedroom. Whenever she went upstairs to bed in the afternoon to finger herself while Walter was at work it was not Walter she was thinking about, it was being laid spread-eagled across Steve McGee's dark, mahogany desk, totally exposed, while he first ran his tongue along her slit and sucked her pert, little clitoris and Louise feeling so full of cock she hit one colossal orgasm after another.

Knowing the kind of man she was with in that office why had she again left her twat so undefended? She knew exactly what he was going to do and she didn't care. In fact she had welcomed it and when she felt his bell-end grow inside her and his grunts intensify she opened her thighs even wider to welcome his seed and accept the inevitable.

Once he had planted a deluge of spunk into her, and after he had wiped his massive cock on her dress and told to her to "look sharp" and get her knickers back on, he looked at his watch and complained that he was "running late."

Oddly she loved the contemptuous way he treated her, he could have her whenever he wanted and she was not the only one. The lucky bastard was a stud with a harem.

Laying there in bed in the mid-afternoon with her swollen pussy-lips pressed in the palm of her hand and her finger curled back punishing her clit she had a massive orgasm which was the only sexual pleasure she got during her out-of-work periods. She knew she needed Steve again but she did not want anymore children and since she had insisted that Walter should go for a vasectomy she could hardly be discovered taking the pill. So Steve, she decided, was out of bounds.

"Well," Cindy said peering over her cup, tell me more, who is he, obviously not your husband."

"Well, you know Steve McGee the manager where I used to work."

"Oh my god you lucky bitch," Cindy gushed, "Who doesn't know him?"

Louise continued, "He came to visit me yesterday afternoon to ask me if I would return to work saying they were short staffed. Cindy, he has lost none of his fantastic looks, he looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous."

"Go on I can't wait." Cindy said eagerly leaning forward, her elbows perched on the table and her chin cupped in her hands.

"Well he strode in as if the house belonged to him and sat in one of the armchairs, I sat at the other side of the room in the opposite chair. Then he asked me if I would go back to work. I said I would have to think about it." But she didn't tell Cindy he had sired her three children and how poor Walter believed they were all his.

Cindy listened intently as Louise told her that as she stared at the father of her children sat opposite she noticed he was dressed casually for once, no sparkling white shirt or pin-stripped suit, but he looked just as good in T-shirt and jeans, his cheeky, lecherous smile was still there and she knew that glint in his eye all too well.

Oh no, she thought fleetingly, I have had three children for you and I am having no more, but he had a power over her she found so hard to resist and he had come to have some fun testing that power to the limit.

Louise told Cindy how his eyes slowly drifted from hers, down over her breasts and eventually settled on the soft roundness of her knees. Louise knew her knees were a strong point and tried to pull her skirt to stretching pointing in an attempt to cover them and prevent him from seeing her thighs which she knew were a turn on for men.

"His face became serious as he saw me cover my knees and he slowly drifted his eyes from my knees back up over my stomach pausing for a second on my breasts before carrying on until he was staring hypnotically into my eyes."

Cindy's pupils had become dilated and Louise noticed her breathing was a touch heavier.

Louise continued, "He paused for what seemed an eternity then he said 'Open your fucking thighs Louise I want to see your fucking knickers' I am sure he saw me gulp."

"What did you do?" Cindy asked and Louise noticed for the first time that her friend was actually getting aroused, her face had flushed red and she was biting her bottom lip. Cindy had her own problems with her husband and hadn't had sex for months, even when she had it had not been all that exciting. Her panties where beginning to get wet listening to Louise.

"What would you have done?" Louise asked her friend.

Cindy giggled, "What for Steve McGee, are you kidding? I would have opened my fucking legs pronto. Did you open up for him?"

Louise laughed out loud, "I said 'No' and put my hands on my knees, but then he got mad and told me to do as I was fucking told and to get my fucking thighs open."

"You're fucking joking," Cindy gasped now biting on her top lip.

"I swear to you Cindy, I had just had six-years without a decent shag, I could see this great big stonking cock in his jeans, I moved my hands from my knees and opened my thighs until I saw him grin. 'Light-blue fucking panties, lovely, fucking lovely', He said, 'now get the fucking things pulled down and show me some twat' Honestly Cindy I had never heard him talk like that before. He was rampant."

"You lucky bitch, he can have a good gander at my twat anytime he likes." Cindy said positively drooling and shuffling on her chair, the cute, little, rosy cheeks of her arse ever so gently thrusting and her panties getting gradually wetter. Louise noticed her friend cross her legs, obviously nipping her clit between her thighs. Louise was beginning to think she could make Cindy cum in her knickers.

"He wouldn't just want to look at your twat Cindy; he would want to fuck it for you." Louise said as if she was warning her friend but really winding her up some more.

"Get me fixed up with a time and place." Cindy grunted, sweetly squeezing her thighs on her clit and releasing them thinking Louise wouldn't notice.

Louise had never seen Cindy like this before; she was witnessing another side to her friend, her face had become flush red and little red blotches appeared on her neck.

"Cindy you are a married woman don't forget." Louise taunted.

"Listen who's fucking talking, now tell me did he get to see some twat or not?" Cindy countered.

"I thought why not, after all he'd seen it a few times before. I hitched my skirt up my thighs and put my thumbs inside my knicker-elastic and pulled them down over my knees and kicked them off then opened my thighs.

"He told me I was sat on it and he couldn't see the 'fucking thing' properly, then he told me to spread my legs over the arms of the chair so he could see my 'fucking crack'. Cindy, I have never been so embarrassed, so exposed to a man in my life, I was sat at the opposite side of the room with my legs spread across the arms of the chair and a man, with a smug look on his face, grinning like a Cheshire-Cat with his eyes gaping at my cunt."

"Embarrassed, you silly bitch?" Cindy said, "Why embarrassed? If Steve wants to see the crack of my cunt all he needs to do is ask. Come on tell me, did he fuck it for you?"

"He stood up and walked over still grinning and saying, 'you just can't resist me can you, you silly bitch, I am going to splash your fucking ovaries again'. Then he dropped his jeans and jockeys."

"Jesus, is that what he said?" Cindy gurgled now unable to conceal her arousal and the gentle little thrusts as she squeezed her thighs together to nip and massage her clit.

"Yes Cindy, and not for the first time, let me tell you something I have never told a living soul, Walter has no kids of his own, they are all Steve's, every single one, and he was aiming to impregnate me again."

Cindy's jaw dropped.

"Cindy," Louise continued, "I just let him do it again, he fucked me like a man obsessed, I could feel his rampant, muscular dick as he was thrusting up my cunt like a crazed animal. I had my first orgasm as soon as his cock hit the soft folds inside my pussy. He has the cutest, hairy arse you have ever seen and his bollocks were squashing against the cheeks of my arse each time he pushed his huge stonker right up me.

"My second orgasm just about followed the first, and then I lost count. We fucked for nearly an hour without missing a fucking beat until I felt him building up to his vinegar stroke, grunting and groaning. I felt one of his legs shake wildly and spasmodically kick out, I knew he was going to spunk me Cindy, and the bastard did. I was so fucking helpless to stop him, yes he had come to offer me a job but he had also come to fucking impregnate me again."

"You mean you knew he was going to make you pregnant and you just let him do it?"

"Yes, I did and once he had done it he just got dressed, left the house, got in his car and fucked off back to his wife., he never even asked about his children, but I know that if he ever comes again I will be just as helpless to resist him.

"When Walter came home, I made his tea. While I was in the Kitchen I could feel Steve's fertile. spunky 'cock-porridge', as he calls it, trickling into my knickers and I didn't care a fuck. It wasn't until this morning Cindy that I saw some common sense for once in my life and went and got the morning-after-pill. The silliest thing is I sat in my car for what seemed ages just looking at it in the palm of my hand not really wanting to take it. Part of me, call it maternal instinct if you wish, but I wanted his baby again. What is it with us women Cindy?"

"So you took it, you took the pill?" Cindy asked.

"Yes I did."

"Well if you see him Louise tell him to give me a ring and come and fuck me. I would love him to come and fuck me like that."

"Yes and me too, anytime he likes." Louise said smiling at her friend before ordering two more cappuccinos.

Cindy's husband Bill didn't want children and Cindy was so envious of her friend who had three and had now taken a morning-after-pill to prevent the birth of a fourth. Cindy had been desperate for children and been unable to convince Bill. All he could talk about was how restricting children would be to their lives and he didn't like kids around him, he wasn't a kid-type of person he often told her. His method of birth-control was always to pull out at the last minute and throw the precious stuff all over Cindy's belly and the whole process was usually over in 10 minutes. Cindy had hoped and prayed he would slip-up just once - but not him.

Steve McGee wasn't a kid-type person either if the truth were known. He never gave a thought for the children he had spawned, apart from the one son he had with his wife. He had no respect for women either. All of them were, to him, "only good for one thing." He knew he was good-looking and that women drooled over him and he was also aware that many women just couldn't resist a bad boy and the more evil the better. Bad men, he knew, were exciting to a lot of women and if the man was tall, with dark, classic good looks, which Steve had, so much the better.

He was lucky and he knew it, the way he saw it, God had given him a gift denied to most other men, he reckoned it would be sacrilege not to use it and fill his boots as it were.

Before getting married to Susan he had made extra money for himself as a "porn star" and had fucked some of the most beautiful women around, making them have orgasms on camera, some of them now famous, but Susan had put a stop to all that.

Now he just got all the cunt he wanted without his wife knowing - fucking perfect - and he knew Louise and a few others were always prepared to let him have a ready supply of cunt whenever he wanted it.

Louise arrived home to the empty house and couldn't help laughing out loud. She knew Cindy had actually had an orgasm and left the café still as horny as a bitch on heat.

"I bet her pretty, little knickers are soaked through, and I did deliberately spice it up a little bit." She said to herself as she entered her kitchen and put the kettle on. "I will have to see what I can do for her; I bet her hand is up her skirt right now. The poor thing has gone home with her brain full of cock."

Cindy hadn't really expected him to call her.

"Hello, who's speaking?"

"It's Steve McGee," responded the deep, husky voice. "I am told you would just love me to come and screw that pretty little thing you have been keeping hidden between your thighs."

"Well I, I don't, I mean I. ..." Cindy spluttered, she not only wanted sex, she wanted the one thing she had been denied by her husband.

"I couldn't believe my luck when Louise told me how horny you are for me; I have spent all morning thinking I'm going to fuck that pretty little Cindy. Where's your fucking husband Cindy?"

"He's at work but, but I. ..." her voice trailed away again.

"Good, I will be there in twenty minutes."

Cindy heart was pounding as she put the phone down. She couldn't contain her excitement she had not been happy with her sex-life for years. "That fucking Louise." She said under her breath, "She could have warned me it was today he was coming."

God she thought, as she dashed up stairs and changed into some more seductive clothes and changed into a brand new pair of white knickers, I am going to cuckold my silly half-baked husband, with his little cock, big-head and ten-minute fucks.

12