The Morning After The Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you're in the mood to give Parry a golden shower. It figures." B sat down opposite Helen and started to pick apart a cinnamon roll.

"If I can drag him away from Mom this morning." Helen closed her notebook, pushed it aside and gave B her undivided attention. It struck her that nobody looked quite as good first thing in the morning as B did. In fact, Helen reckoned, B looked better, bleary eyed and mussed up, than pretty much anyone else at their best.

"That won't be a problem." B said with an angelically innocent smile. "I was planning on getting Meg alone this morning. I'm going to be all sweet and innocent so she can practice seducing a girl.

"Cool. I don't suppose we'll see Eric and Kelsey before lunch."

"I hope not, but as it's only just gone 8:30, we won't see anyone for a couple of hours. Coming for a workout?" B stood up, leaving her empty cup.

"Sure." So Helen would have to do all her make-up again. So what?

* * * * *

Kelsey moved her hips slowly. Eric's cock filled her so completely that he couldn't thrust without causing her discomfort. Instead, he lay still and let her move against him, controlling the pace and the penetration to suit herself.

At least when he entered her from behind like this, she could accommodate enough of him to feel close. His pubic hair was tickling her bottom as she moved against him and his arms held her tightly so that her back pressed against his broad chest. One of his hands toyed with a conveniently situated breast, rolling her rubbery nipple between thumb and forefinger, while his other hand rested gently on her flat belly: Flat now, but not for much longer. Their child was in there somewhere.

Kelsey stopped touching herself, placing her hand on top of Eric's instead. She really didn't need to touch her clit right now and she wasn't in any kind of hurry to come.

The juxtaposition of rough stubble and soft lips on her neck made her moan and squeeze him tightly inside her. It made him push against her. It made her gasp. She breathed deeply, forced herself to relax and moved against him a little faster.

He'd proposed! She still couldn't quite believe it. Last night she'd blurted out her secret and half expected Eric to be upset. By rights he should be mad at her for 'trapping him' but Eric hadn't been mad. He'd been sweet and understanding. He'd taken her to bed and

Held her while she cried and done all the right things. And this morning... to propose... out of the blue!

She was crying again, even as she'd felt that first, slightly uncomfortable, stretching of her insides as he'd slid into her. He didn't say a word. He knew not to. He just let her make love to him... slowly... almost silently... ignoring the tears on her cheeks.

For all the slowness and gentleness of their coupling, Kelsey could feel a climax building steadily in her abdomen like the electricity in the air before a summer storm. She was starting to tingle and knew that, soon, lightning would strike right beneath their hands.

And lightning struck, sending her muscles into spasms, making her arch her back against him, crying out involuntarily as her insides twisted themselves around his rigid cock and the lightning danced through her nervous system until every inch of her tingled with the release of so much pent up emotion.

If there was a storm raging inside her, Eric's cock was the lightning rod, grounding her and drawing all of that fiery energy to itself. Through the long seconds of her ecstasy, Eric held her tightly against him: The only fixed point in her chaotic universe.

"Thank you." She whispered hoarsely through ragged breaths as the storm subsided.

"For what?" She could hear his grin. Or, more accurately, she knew that tone well enough to surmise that he was teasing her.

"For everything."

"I'm not responsible for everything."

"For caring about me... For not caring that I lied to you..."

"Shh." Eric's hand released her breast and his finger fell lightly across her lips, symbolically sealing them. "You'll wake the baby." He whispered so close to her ear that his lips touched her. "I don't care about you: I love you."

"Really?" Kelsey wanted to believe him.

"Remember our first time? Your first time?"

"Yes."

"When you gave yourself to me, you said I was the 'someone special' you'd been saving yourself for. Well, Darling, you're my 'someone special' too."

"Oh Eric..." She tried to twist in his arms but his erection was still lodged in her pussy, which still quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She had to content herself with turning her head just far enough to be kissed.

"Did you really think I proposed just because you're knocked up?" He asked, grinning again.

"Maybe." She felt a sudden pang of guilt because it had crossed her mind.

"I'm not that noble."

"Say it again."

"I'm not that noble."

"Not that." Kelsey held his gaze, defying him to continue being flippant.

"I love you." Eric said simply.

It was the end of the conversation. Kelsey pulled his mouth down to hers and kissed him passionately and tenderly. When her neck started to ache with being twisted round to face him, she made another decision without consulting him.

She moved precipitously, pulling away from his embrace and feeling suddenly empty as she pulled free of his cock. Flopping down on her back, legs wide beside him, she reached for Eric's massive erection and pulled him on top of her.

"Fuck me, Eric. Fuck me properly... I want to feel you come in me... Ahh!" As she guided the hot, slick tip of his cock between her labia, Eric accepted her invitation, pushing into her with one confident thrust of his hips, making her gasp at the sudden force of his penetration.

"Are you sure?" In the back of his mind was the thought that he should be careful because she was pregnant.

"Yes..." She grabbed his butt with both hands, digging her nails into his firm flesh. "I don't need to be able to walk anywhere anytime soon." She giggled coquettishly as she made it absolutely clear what she wanted from him.

Eric eased back and thrust hard into her. Eased back. Thrust. Back. Thrust. Slowly building up the pace. He didn't often get to fuck Kelsey this forcefully so he wanted to make the most of this morning. He eased off a little when she started to gasp with every stroke, but she just dug her nails deeper into his butt, spurring him on again.

Faster and deeper; deeper and faster. Eric carried on right through Kelsey's second climax, feeling her pussy pulsing around him and the rush of heat and moisture as she came. And still he fucked her: faster and deeper, deeper and faster, ignoring the fact her eyes were closed now and she was barely conscious after coming twice. He could feel his own crisis approaching as Kelsey revived, showing signs of life again and moaning as he pulverised her sensitive insides.

As he arched backwards and his seed erupted deep in her flesh, Kelsey's third climax wrung a shrill cry of exultation from her lips as she trembled with fatigue and ecstasy, her pussy seizing around his cock so tightly he couldn't move.

Limp and barely conscious, Kelsey lay under the exhausted weight of Eric's torso, her breathing shallow. Eric lay still until he started to soften inside her. Only when he could easily dislodge himself did he make the effort to roll off her.

Kelsey rolled over too, resting an arm across Eric's soaking wet chest and flicking one of his nipples with her nail.

"I love you too." She said, nuzzling his shoulder and closing her eyes.

* * * * *

Sex, despite the rumours, isn't enough exercise to keep a girl looking good in her skin: Not even sex as frequent and as athletic as Helen and B were used to. The girls spent a lot of time keeping in shape and their 'gym' was the reason guests always had to stay in Parry and Meg's apartment, one floor down. Sure, they could have put the gym on that floor. Parry and Meg actually had rather more space available than Eric's apartment, but Eric had a marble paved roof terrace.

It was too cold this morning, but the girls frequently exercised out there in the summer. The terrace was overlooked from a distance by a couple of taller buildings but that was part of the fun. They liked being watched.

This morning they stayed indoors and started with half an hour of yoga. It's not enough to be willing, even eager, to spread your legs if you physically can't do it. Since Harvard, Helen and B had regularly used yoga to keep themselves flexible. Helen had often said it was as much a part of her professional skill set as the ability to give good head. Her clients paid her a lot and they had a right to expect her to be able to adopt any position they wanted. Yoga had made her so flexible that she couldn't remember the last time a stress position had got too much for her during sex.

"B?"

"Yes?" B's voice was slightly muffled because her face was pressed to her shins and her arms were wrapped around her calves.

"Were you serious last night?"

"About what?" B let go of her calves. Her head stayed where it was as she reached behind her back and wove her fingers together before stretching her arms out at right angles to her spine.

"About getting our own place." Helen was sitting with her legs 180 degrees apart in a perfect box split and sliding her palms to each ankle in turn.

"Sure. We can't carry on the way we have been. Not with a baby in the apartment. And I can't see Eric throwing Kelsey out."

"All good things come to an end." Helen saw B's point. She'd already known it really, just hadn't wanted to admit it to herself.

"Its not an end. It's a new beginning." B straightened up, reaching high over her head, then arched backwards until her palms were flat on the floor. "We haven't had our own place since college. It'll be fun."

"I guess... I'll miss us all living together though." Helen pressed her chest to the floor in front of her, arms reaching across the mat towards B.

"We'll still be here a lot of the time. We could just move down to your parents' place, but-"

"I like that idea." Helen interrupted.

"But..." B's train of thought continued along the tracks. "Wouldn't it be fun to have our own space? We can make it our own personal temple of Aphrodite." B hadn't just thought of this. She was just picking her moment to suggest it.

"Ooh!" Helen sat up straight. B had now got her full attention.

"Exactly... Ooh!" B folded herself into lotus position. She was wearing nothing but a knowing smile.

"Can we have a pool?" Helen had wet dreams, no pun intended, about having her own pool again. She'd grown up with one in the back yard and she missed it.

"Of course." B made it sound like the most natural thing in the world. "Anything you want. If we can't afford it from our own immoral earnings, Eric certainly can."

"I'd rather buy it myself." Helen said, folding her legs to match B's position. They were side-by-side now and maintaining eye contact via the huge mirror in front of them.

"I agree. That's enough stretching for me." B unfolded herself and rose to her feet with exquisite grace and went over to the rowing machine.

Helen took the Stairmaster. She didn't say anything more until they'd both worked up a sweat. As the flywheel on the rowing machine slowed and stopped, Helen expressed what she'd been thinking about for the last few minutes. "We've always been a couple anyway."

"Since freshman year." B agreed. She was glad that Helen was starting to rationalize the need for change. She stood towelling her face and cooling down as the perspiration on her body evaporated.

"And Eric deserves to have someone for himself." Helen cared about Eric but his relationship with the girls was somewhere between 'best friend with benefits' and 'brother'. He'd tagged along for the ride but Helen and B had been the prime movers in most of the sexual shenanigans since Harvard. Helen was honest enough with herself to see that neither she nor B could give Eric the partnership that Kelsey could.

"And none of this means we won't still fuck him... or her." B observed with a melancholy smile.

"That's ok then." Helen gave B a tight hug, feeling B's arms snaking around her waist in response. They held onto each other tightly, their bare skin slippery with their sweat. After a long moment, B moved her head from Helen's shoulder and kissed her deeply, tenderly, offering herself in the silent language of lovers everywhere. A kiss like that can only lead to one thing.

"Shower?" Helen asked in a husky whisper as her lips and B's parted for a moment.

"Shower." B agreed, relaxing her embrace and taking Helen's hand, weaving their fingers together.

Helen led the way, drawing B along behind her into what used to be -- and would soon return to being -- an en suite bathroom.

* * * * *

"This is all wrong." Meg asserted as she snuggled under Parry's arm, enjoying the warm, sated feeling that was the aftermath of a truly dramatic orgasm.

"Why so?" Parry had been lost in his own thoughts but Meg's comment brought him back to Earth quite sharply.

"When you were a faithful husband, sex was never this good." She winked and squeezed him tightly.

"How sure are you I was ever faithful?"

"Very sure. By now, you'd have told me if you hadn't. Your first affair was when our daughter seduced you." Meg said with casual - almost nonchalant - certainty.

"So my secret is safe." Parry stage whispered, just to tease her.

"You have no secrets, Darling." Meg nipped his nipple gently with her teeth.

"Which is why..." Parry suddenly realized how scurrilously he'd been maligned. "Hey! What do you mean sex was never this good?" He sat up quickly, dislodging his wife who started to laugh at his consternation. Then she couldn't stop laughing because Parry was tickling her. He was merciless. "We always had good sex."

"Pax!" Meg gasped as he found all her ticklish spots with the ease of long experience.

"When did we ever have bad sex?" He asked, ignoring her pleas for clemency.

"Never!" She cried out, writhing and trying unsuccessfully to fend him off.

"Thought so." Parry stopped tickling her the instant she conceded the point. He sat looking down at her triumphantly. He couldn't help noticing how her bosom heaved as she gasped for air. "One of these days, Meg, you're going to end up across my knee." He settled on top of her, mauling one breast forcefully as he sucked on her lower lip.

"No I won't." Meg said matter-of-factly. "That's Helen's fetish, not mine... Speaking of which, you'd better stop doing that..." She was enjoying the weight of her husband's body pressing down on top of her and the hot, hard length of his second erection rubbing between her thighs. "You have promises to keep today and the girls will be miffed if I wear you out."

"Spoilsport." But Parry stopped trying to interest her in another orgasm. He rolled off her and pulled her back to her customary spot, snuggled beside him.

Despite her assertions, Parry noticed that Meg's hand instantly found his crotch, her fingers curling gently around the base of his cock.

"Darling, we're her parents. We have to consider Helen's needs too."

"Helen needs her ass paddling." Parry had promised her a spanking for being 'a naughty girl'.

"So go and paddle her bottom." Meg let go of him. "And you might ask B if she'd like to come and keep me company." Meg declared her self-interest.

"If you're sure." Parry kissed her briefly and got out of their bed.

* * * * *

"I thought I'd find you two in here." Parry interrupted soap and giggles. He hadn't known where they were but the gym had been third on his list after checking their room and the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Helen squealed with delight. Not least because B's fingers are very agile.

"Hi Parry." B had been less surprised by his arrival because she was facing the door. She pulled her fingers from Helen's crotch and pressed them to Parry's lips as he came close enough.

"Morning, Honey B. Mmm." He sucked on her slick fingertips for a moment, just getting the taste of his daughter's pussy, then he embraced them and exchanged kisses with them both. He needed a shower anyway.

"Mom let you out of bed with this loaded?" Helen had a handful of the hard-on that Parry had walked in with.

"Actually, Sweetheart, she sent me to paddle your bottom but first I want to be sure you deserve it." He flexed his shoulders as B took it upon herself to lather his back for him. One of the advantages of living in this asylum was that he almost never had to bathe himself.

"Oh. I definitely deserve a paddling. I'm a very naughty girl, Daddy." Helen put on her little girl voice.

"Go on." Parry insisted with mock-sternness. They'd played this game before.

"Well..." Helen squeezed some gel into her hand and started to wash his front while B was working her way down his back. "I told Francis on you."

"I already know about that." Parry tensed momentarily as B's soapy ministrations reached his buttocks and a couple of quick, slick fingers goosed him. "B!" He heard her giggle close behind his ear and instantly forgave her. Nobody could hold a grudge against the Honey B.

Helen was continuing her confession while washing his crotch. "And I threw my dress in the river and made Francis fuck me in public." She sounded contrite but that just showed how good she was at playing the submissive type. Parry knew better than to believe her act.

"And?" Parry prompted. He was having more than a little difficulty concentrating on his role in this little drama, with one girl juggling his balls and another threatening to go rooting for his prostate.

"And..." Helen paused for thought. "And I let him pretend to be my Daddy." This was a standard reason for a spanking. By the rules of the game, only Daddy was allowed to be Daddy.

"I think I've heard enough, young lady. You've clearly forgotten all your good manners. B? Would you be a good girl and go and keep Meg company for a while. I need a stern talk with my daughter."

"Yes Daddy." B got to call him Daddy too. She'd been unofficially adopted since that night in a Boston motel room. She left them in the shower, wrapped an enormous white towel around herself to minimise the dripping and went of to find Meg.

"Daddy?" Helen's little girl voice got even smaller.

"Yes Sweetheart?" Parry didn't pretend to sound cross with her anymore.

"It really was very bad of me to tell Francis about us, wasn't it?"

"It was." And he thought of just how many ways that could have backfired on them. What if Francis Deerborne had had a recorder in his pocket? It wasn't too much of a stretch of the imagination when he considered how Helen blackmailed the guy with a hidden video camera.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Will you spank me very hard? ... I deserve it." It was barely a whisper. Helen was pressing her tits to his hairy chest and clinging to his waist, her cheek pressed to his shoulder.

"Yes... Yes you do." Parry was never quite comfortable with just how much it turned him on to redden Helen's bottom, but he was rigid at just the thought of what he was about to do. He reached for the shower controls and turned off the water.

* * * * *

Meg frequently tried to tell herself that she wasn't a lesbian. Certainly, until she started hitting on Rebecca at the office, she could have denied it to anyone outside this household with a straight face. But the fact was she had slept with -- ok, she had sex with -- more women than men.

Helen had seduced her and always took the lead. Meg loved her daughter too much to refuse her advances and did thoroughly enjoy the orgasms Helen coaxed out of her. There was certainly something to be said for a woman's touch, backed up as it was with a woman's knowledge of what it feels like to be touched just so. And Meg realized she was touching herself just so, right now.