The Morning After The Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey had started crawling into Meg's bed for a little TLC when she first came to Eric's household. They did fool around occasionally but it was different. It was much more about trust and tenderness than erotic adventure. She was very fond of Kelsey and the shyest girl in the household brought out her maternal side.

B? B was the one she couldn't deny her desire for. B's perfect beauty was entrancing. Her figure, her face, her skin, her hair, even her nails: every detail was impossible to find fault with. Oh, one could say 'I prefer bigger breasts' but nobody would ever say that B's breasts were in any way imperfect. And B knew how beautiful she was: Not in an 'OMG! I'm so gorgeous!" way, but self-awareness without that excessive pride. It was impossible not to fall in love with a person who gave so much of herself so freely.

The last thing anyone who met B noticed was her brains. B was brilliant but it was the one aspect of herself that she didn't flaunt at every opportunity.

Meg had spent so much time watching B and Helen, trying to figure out the dynamic between them and just got more confused. B seemed to follow Helen's lead, but B was so much smarter than Helen and, when you watched them more closely, seemed to be gently steering Helen's career through the world. Look closer still and it seemed that Helen was completely unguided, like a rogue missile, and closer still, even that 'force of nature' approach seemed to keep her in orbit around the calm and beautiful Honey B. It made Meg's head ache to try and make sense of it. All she really knew was that she loved B like a daughter and desired her so much she could not possibly deny it, even to herself.

"Parry said you wanted some company."

B! Blessed be. She really was the genie of the clitoris. Rub it and she will appear.

"I don't want some company. I want you." Meg was rarely so bold with her invitations. Her daydreams had certainly had an effect.

B just smiled in a way that would have made Leonardo Da Vinci reach for his brush. The towel slid down her body and pooled around her feet like the Aegean foam as Aphrodite stepped from the sea. Skin glowing with chiaroscuro radiance, B moved with feline grace to the bed and slipped under the covers, seemingly without any help or hindrance from gravity. Her nipples were hard and her areolae were swollen and puffy. She'd been very aroused already when Parry interrupted her shower.

Meg reached out to touch her. B sighed as Meg's fingertip pressed one nipple back into her breast. Slowly, B eased herself closer until their breasts were pressed against each other and their lips met.

B took the lead, flicking her tongue into Meg's open mouth and alternating between sucking on Meg's top and bottom lips. Meg was pleased that B was being proactive. B always seemed to know what people wanted from her.

Meg lay back, feeling B move with her, keeping their bodies in close contact without burdening Meg with too much of her weight. Meg eased her thighs apart and felt B's hips move to settle between her legs. They were touching from mouth to crotch now.

"Did Parry fuck you?" It was the first thing B had said since she'd taken off her towel and she already knew the answer. Two of her fingers were deep inside Meg's pussy and it was obvious they weren't the first this morning.

"Amazingly." Meg's voice was hoarse with pent up lust. B smelled so good, felt so good, tasted so good. She wanted to devour her. She almost screamed in frustration as B's fingers withdrew and B's mouth moved away from hers.

Without a sound, B moved right down the bed, flicking off the covers as she settled on her knees between Megs legs and dipped her head to lap at those sticky labia. Meg moaned and reached for her own breasts as B's velvet tongue probed inside her, seeking and finding Parry's come.

Nobody was more adept than B at licking Meg. Parry had the most practice but he was a poor second place to this. She gave herself up entirely to the pleasure of B's mouth, lifting her legs at the gentle insistence of B's hands on the backs of her thighs and holding on to her own knees to make herself as completely open to B as she could manage. She knew, even as she raised her legs, why B wanted her in this position. B's oral caresses widened in scope. Meg felt that quick, moist tongue fleetingly circling her anus. That caress always made her tense up a little and that was B's intent. As Meg's abdomen tensed, she squeezed a little more of Parry's semen out for B to lick from her inner labia. B kept Meg on the brink of climax the whole time that she lapped at that libation until the only thing Meg's pussy tasted of was Meg's pussy. Only then did B allow Meg the climax she craved.

B moved her ministrations from Meg's labia to her clitoris, holding the engorged bud between gentle lips and lashing it with just the tip of her tongue. She slipped two fingers into Meg's gaping vagina, pressing up against the woman's G spot and -- at last! -- making Meg climax, screaming at the ferocity of her release and clamping down hard on B's insinuated fingers. Only B ever made her wet herself the way she did as B tormented her clitoris now, keeping her writhing in ecstasy until she gushed all over B's face and the bed.

Only when it was over - when she'd collapsed back on the wet sheet, panting, soaked as much with perspiration as with come and breathing heavily -- only then did she realize that B's fingers weren't only in her pussy. Meg felt the unfamiliar intrusion of another digit. She'd always resolutely resisted anal sex, but hadn't even noticed B pushing a finger through her sphincter.

Vaguely -- everything was vague after a strong climax -- she thought about it and decided she couldn't be mad at B for crossing the line. She'd had the most amazing orgasm and... and it didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt good actually, to be completely open to B: to have no boundaries at last.

"Come here." Meg reached for B, urging her young lover back up the bed.

B slid all her fingers out of Meg's body and moved on top of her again, kissing her with come drenched lips. Meg was less passive this time.

"That was why you wanted to see me, wasn't it?" B asked with a smirk.

"Not quite." Meg thought about that errant finger again. "But you're forgiven."

"It'll be our little secret." B playfully touched a finger to Meg's lips as if to silence her.

"Vain hope!" Meg actually laughed at the idea a secret could be kept in this household.

"I guess." B agreed. "So what did you want to see me about?"

"This." Meg reached between them, finding B's smooth crotch and pressing her palm against it.

"Ooh!" B's eyes lit up. She was more than ready.

* * * * *

"I see your point, but Eric's going to be upset." Meg had just heard B's plan to move out of the apartment. They were sharing a tub of sudsy water and relaxing after their fun and games. Meg had started to discuss what to cook for lunch but B had more important issues on her mind.

"Actually, I think Kelsey will take it hardest. I don't want her getting the silly idea she's chasing us out. We love her and we don't actually want to go, but a baby in the house changes a lot of things. We're notorious. How long before someone asks out loud, "Is that a fit place to raise a child?"

"As I said. I see your point. And you're right about Kelsey." As soon as B had said it, Meg realized that, yes, Kelsey was going to blame herself. "I'll have a talk with her if you like."

"After we break the news. Yes, please. She's very sweet but..."

"It's not easy being around people as self-assertive as you and Helen." As Meg could testify from experience: It was definitely not easy being the older woman in a 'family' in orbit around two such beautiful and forthright women.

"I know." B looked wistful. "And that's another reason our relocation will be good for Kelsey. It's good for Eric too. He sort of fell into this..." B gestured expansively, "This lifestyle, because he couldn't get into a steady relationship in college."

"Poor boy." Meg observed ironically.

"Yeah... but seriously, Meg, I think he'd get a lot out of being half of a couple and having a proper family. It's not like it'll adversely affect his love life, just where he keeps his harem. And he'll still have you downstairs, anytime he can sneak one past Parry."

"Which won't be hard to do. If you're not in the building, Parry will be 'out' a lot more often." Meg understood her husband's desires well.

"Well, I'm glad you understand. I'm going to need an ally to pull this off without tears." B stood and reached for a towel. When she'd wrapped herself, she took another from the rail and held it open as an invitation to Meg. "You'll wrinkle if you stay in there."

"Good advice, just a decade too late." Meg observed. But she got out of the tub and allowed herself to be wrapped in a towel.

* * * * *

"Ooh!... Yes, Daddy!" Helen writhed, impaled on Parry's cock, her still stinging bottom pressed against his hips as he thrust gently into her behind from behind, his arms around her, reassuringly firm in their embrace. She'd cried a lot when Daddy had spanked her, refusing to ask him to stop. It was perverse but she enjoyed the pain while it lasted and she really loved the way Parry was so gentle afterwards.

"See what good girls get?" Parry had always been a little conflicted about these games, unsure how he should feel about enjoying hurting his daughter - ignoring for the moment the fact he wasn't conflicted about fucking her. Conflicted, but not so conflicted he wouldn't play these games with Helen at every opportunity.

"Yes Daddy. I'll be good in future... Oh, That feels so good, Daddy... Hmm..." Her reddened ass was sensitive enough to make her squirm as Parry's pubic hair scoured already tender flesh. Her hand was pressed between her thighs, gently toying with her clitoris.

Parry moved rhythmically, gently, rocking back and forth against Helen's bottom, barely moving in and out but thoroughly rapt by the sensation and pleasure of being back in his daughter's ass. In a life filled with such a variety of pleasures, this was the monarch of them all.

He knew he didn't have to be gentle with her. Helen could take anything Parry had the vigour to give her, but this morning he was in the mood for slow, gentle, loving sodomy. The sensation of her tight passage gripping his cock, peristaltic pulsing massaging him, would soon elicit another climax. Not too soon, he hoped. There was a special pleasure in being rooted within Helen's ass when she came, when all her insides seemed to become molten for a moment in a flood of heat and pressure of contracting muscles. He could feel her hand strumming more vigorously at her pussy and knew he didn't have to hold on for long. With manful determination he clung to his self-control until he felt the first tremors of Helen's orgasm.

"Oooh!... Yes Daddy! Fuck...yes! I'm coming Daddy!... Coming... Fuck me... Come in me... Ah...AAAAH! Yessss..." Helen got vocal as her clit pushed her brain aside, grabbed the keys to her body and said 'I'll drive.' She was just barely aware of Parry's cock twitching violently as he drained his balls deep in her ass, milked dry by the fist-like grip of her rectum.

"Yes Baby... Come for Daddy..." Parry grunted through teeth clenched tight in the determination to hold his seed. "Ugh" and another grunt, hardly vocal as he gave in to the unbearable pressure in his groin and felt the exquisite, almost burning, tingle of his semen barrelling up the length of his cock and blasting from it's tip, flooding Helen's insides.

* * * * *

As it happened, B and Meg were the last two to surface that morning. Helen was still naked, naturally. She was proudly flaunting her still brightly pink bottom. Parry had pulled on a sweater, linen slacks and a pair of espadrilles he'd picked up in Costa Rica. He didn't have to defend a preference for clothes: apart from the obvious arguments of age, muscle tone and size, any of which would lead to unfavourable comparisons against the other male in the household...apart from his desire to show solidarity with his spouse, who always wore something, even if it was only lingerie... B had once explained that she and Helen felt more naked in the company of clothed people than in the company of other naked people. Since the girl's liked feeling more naked, Parry obliged them by dressing around the house. Eric was unselfconsciously wearing just a t-shirt and his 'gay icon' pants: Helen's last birthday present to him. They were indecently tight, peach coloured Lycra shorts, too short to be cycle shorts and too long to be hot pants They kept his penis under some semblance of control but only served to advertise just how much of it there was. Eric wore them often around the house, especially when he was working in the studio. He'd even let Helen and B take some pictures of him in them, in typical gay porn poses. Eric had no issues about his sexuality... and no shame.

Meg had put on more comfortable, less frivolous lingerie than last night's and a light robe. She'd get dressed later, after she'd had time to do her hair and makeup. Kelsey and B were as innocent of attire as Helen.

Meg took over supervising activities in the kitchen in preparation for lunch while B said a proper good morning to Eric and Kelsey.

There were tears before lunchtime when B broke the news about moving out. Parry had already heard it from Helen so Eric and Kelsey were last to know. Kelsey took it very personally. Eric seemed in shock. When Kelsey fled back to her bedroom, B, with Eric in tow, followed hard on her heels.

"Kelsey... Kelsey..." B had left Eric standing and was hugging her distraught friend, stroking her hair and cooing her name. "It's not because of you... or your baby. Helen and I are both over the moon about that. It's wonderful news... But you don't want to raise a child in Eric's private brothel, do you? ... And we'll see each other every day... I promise..." B offered all the reasons she could think of, but got no response. "You're not chasing us out... It's my idea, so you can't blame yourself... Eric? You understand, don't you?" She appealed to him, still standing mute, watching B trying to console Kelsey.

"I guess." He managed. It was a shock, certainly. But he'd listened to what B was trying to say to Kelsey and it did make some sense. Of course, he knew more of why Kelsey was feeling it was her fault. B hadn't heard about his proposal: didn't know Kelsey had two reasons to feel she was displacing the girls... He snapped out of his stupor and moved to the other side of Kelsey, kneeling to get face to face with her, holding her face and kissing her wet cheek before speaking. "Kelsey... Better tell B."

"Tell B what?" B asked gently.

Kelsey just started to sob louder.

"Can I tell her then?" Eric asked. There was barely a nod in response. He looked up, catching B's eye, took a deep breath and said, "We're getting married."

"Wow!" B's face lit up. It wasn't the reaction Eric had expected. When she bounced off the bed, came round to his side and hugged him tightly enough to inhibit his breathing, he had to believe she was genuinely delighted.

B let go of Eric and dragged Kelsey upright so she could hug her properly too. "Darling. I'm so happy for you... Oh dear. No wonder you think you're pushing me and Helen out of the nest... Silly girl. We love you both. I know Helen will be as happy for you as I am."

"Really?" It was the first coherent word Kelsey had uttered.

"Really. Now kiss me." B led by example, touching her lips to Kelsey's and willing the girl to respond in kind. Kelsey's mouth yielded slowly, opening like a rose against B's until they were kissing properly... properly in B's estimation. Eric watched with relief, not feeling left out. B's particular brand of diplomacy was the glue that held his extended family together. He didn't think her plans would wreck what she'd worked so hard to build here. He had faith in her. B was way smarter than him and he was smart enough to know it.

* * * * *

"I was just about to send out a search party." Meg heard B and Kelsey come into the kitchen behind her.

"Meg..." Parry's voice was enough of a surprise to make her turn away from the stove. Her husband so rarely interrupted cooking. Everyone was in the kitchen and Kelsey had clearly been crying.

"What's going on?" Meg asked.

"Eric and I..." Kelsey spoke so quietly that her voice barely carried across the room. "We're..." She stalled until B's hand crept into hers, lending just enough moral support to allow her to say what she needed to say. "We're getting married."

Eric and Parry found themselves surplus to requirement as the mass of females in the room imploded around the bride-to-be. Looking at each other past the crowd of excited women, a silent agreement was reached and they adjourned, unnoticed, to the family room.

"Drink?" Eric headed straight for the bar.

"Absolutely." Parry perched on a bar stool, picked ice from the bucket into a couple of glasses and let Eric pour them both some serious measures of bourbon. He raised his glass, chinked it against the side of Eric's and said, "Congratulations."

"Thanks." Eric gulped down about half of his drink in one. Parry sipped his.

"It does make B's relocation plans even more justifiable." Parry was no more happy about the girls moving out than was Eric, but it made more sense as the day wore on.

"I suppose so... But, damn it! I'll miss having them living here."

"And so say all of us." Parry took another sip and thought about the situation.

"Was it like this when Helen left home?"

"Worse. Meg was in pieces the day Helen went off to college. And, if I'm honest, I wasn't much better."

"Kelsey's taking it hard. She thinks it's all her fault."

"B won't let her think that."

"I guess..."

"If I found a way to keep everyone under one roof, would you back me up?" Parry had total control of Eric's money anyway, but this was domestic, not business, so he wouldn't use his power of attorney without Eric's approval.

"Whatever it takes."

"Ok then. You move instead."

"Excuse me?" Eric figured he must have misheard. He thought Parry had suggested that he move out of his own home.

"You and Kelsey move out of the penthouse so Helen and B don't have to."

"How does that help? You're still talking about splitting up the family." Eric didn't see any value in what Parry had suggested.

"We have time. You actually own this building and the lease on the floor below mine -- the whole floor, mind you -- is up for renewal next April. We have just enough time to exercise the six months notice to vacate clause in their contract. There'll be a pretty hefty financial penalty for doing it, but you'll get a whole floor and the family will still live under one roof. The girls keep the penthouse, your studio stays where it is and we have the top three floors to ourselves." Parry laid out his idea.

"Brilliant!" Eric relaxed. Parry had solved all the problems in one go.

"This place isn't exactly child-friendly anyway. You wouldn't want a toddler anywhere near that terrace."

"Enough! Where do I sign?" Eric finished off his bourbon and poured himself another.

"You don't. But you do get to break the news in the kitchen. We should be able to get a word in edgewise by now. C'mon." Parry stood, taking his drink with him as he headed back into the fray.

* * * * *

"Tell me this is crying happy." Eric raised his voice just enough to be heard by the huddle of apparently unanimously tearfully women. Parry exercised the limits of his culinary skills by stirring the saucepans that were bubbling away, unsupervised, on the stove.

"Eric?" Kelsey's voice was strident. "How can you joke about it? B's leaving." Her admonition didn't mention Helen but, if anyone noticed, no one held it against her; even Helen, who understood better than any of them just how important B was in their world.