The Morning Jog

Story Info
Leg injury leads to lesbian love.
1.3k words
4.03
42k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baltimore is truly beautiful during any time of the year, especially near the harbor. I take as much time as I can to enjoy it, but it is quite difficult to do while working a 9 to 5 job to pay the rent. After a few months of living there, all of the great food of the city was taking it's toll on my body. I came up with the solution so that I could regain my figure and enjoy the scenery: jogging.

So for the last seven months, I have taken a jog around the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore every day from Monday through Friday before work. I would then return home, shower, and head off to work for the day. I am happy to say that I now have my figure back; my legs are thin, my stomach is flat, and my 5'4" frame weighs 110 pounds. However, putting on weight enlarged my breasts and for some reason they never shrank when I lost my weight so I went from a 34 B to a 37 C cup. I'm pretty happy with the change.

A couple of months ago, this mundane morning ritual got a bit more interesting. I was feeling particularly tired and I one of my legs was starting to hurt so I decided to sit down on a park bench. Being late August, the fall breezes were beginning to muster and the mornings were a bit cold. My grey sweatsuit kept me warm though. Anyway, it had been a few minutes and this absolutely stunning woman was approaching me (jogging of course). She then sat down next to me. The strange thing was, she was wearing this bright yellow string bikini... at 7:30 in the morning!

She started making small talk to me but all I heard was her name. My leg was really starting to throb and I was kind of shy being next to Kelly while she was showing so much skin. We talked about the city for a bit and I asked her if she knew of the closest place to buy some Advil. As luck would have it, she lived nearby and offered to take me there to help me out.

It was only about a quarter mile from the bench. I went inside and she motioned me to sit down in the living room. I walked in and took a look around. There were bathing suits scattered everywhere. All over the floor, the chairs, the coffee table...

She returned shortly and I gulped down the painkillers. I then asked her about the bathing suits.

"Oh I didn't tell you? I'm a designer of them. These are some of my designs," she said matter-of-factly. "That's why I wear one everywhere I can: to see people's reactions if they like it or not."

"Oh, that makes sense. Mind if I take a look?"

"Please do," she said. "I'll take any input I can get."

"Okay," I said as I picked up a few. Some were on piece, some were two piece, some were revealing two-piece suits like she was wearing... But there was one that was different from the rest. I saw it lying on the floor: it was a bikini bottom with a blue sapphire-shaped thing where the wearer's vagina would be. Curiosity took hold of me, and I picked it up. On the inside of it, where the jewel was attached on the other side, there was a small penis-shaped cylinder.

"Ah, I see you found my special suit," she said. "It was just an idea that I had. Would you like to try it on?" I looked down at it. Well the cylinder must be for pleasure, but it's quite small... Once again, my curiosity took over and I went into the bathroom and changed into it. My leg was feeling better already! Now all I was wearing was the bikini bottom and a tank top. I walked into the living room.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Well the cylinder isn't really... achieving its purpose," I said. Kelly slowly sauntered over and slowly reached down to the jewel. She turned it one complete rotation and the cylinder inside of me seemed to double in it's size. I gasped. Now this felt good!

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I never tell secrets," she responded while turning the jewel around once more.

Now the cylinder felt like a seven inch penis inside of me. My knees got week and I sat down on the couch. This was incredible! My hands reached up to caress my breasts like they had a mind of their own! I would normally never do anything like this but my hormones took over. I couldn't help myself. My hands slid underneath the thin tank top and felt my erect nipples. The pleasure was uncontrollable! I needed sex and I wanted it any way I could. I looked over at Kelly who was standing there watching my every move. I jumped up off of the couch and pulled her close to me and kissed her as passionately as I could. I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth like I wanted her to do to me. She took the hint and ran her tongue all around the inside of my mouth. I was now filled down below and in my mouth. The feeling was wonderful. Nothing could stop my hormones now.

I reached my hands around her back and unclasped the small top she was wearing. Her ample breasts fell out and bounced a couple times before coming to rest next to mine. I ran my hands over them and felt her hard nipples. She was certainly turned on too! I wanted to dwell here for a while, but I couldn't. I pulled off the thin bottom of her suit and ran my hands over her tight ass. My hands then traveled straight to her engorged pussy. I wanted her to feel the pleasure that I was feeling. I slid a finger in and out of her pussy quickly and then licked it. Mmm, tasted good. I threw her down onto the couch passionately and then my mouth went straight to its goal. Her pussy tasted just like my finger. Although I had never licked pussy before, I did exactly what I liked done to myself. I ran my tongue around the rim of her pussy hungrily. I then pushed it in and out quickly; fucking her with my tongue. As she began to moan, I went to her clit. I knew this could not be rushed. I slowly ran my tongue around it, getting closer and closer to the small bud of pleasure. Her breath was coming in gasps and her hips were pushing up towards me. I then put direct pressure onto her clit with my tongue and pushed it up and down. All of a sudden, her legs and hips spasmed and she moaned in pleasure.

We both sat there for a moment before she sat up and lay me down onto the couch. She turned the jewel on the suit back and forth. The cylinder inside me pulsed big and small, big and small. It was only a few moments of this before my built up sexual energy was released. It was the most anticipated and best orgasm of my life! But she was not done yet. She slid the bikini bottoms off of me while I slowly pulled off my tank top. She left my breasts alone and so I had to pay my own attention to them. Her face went straight to my pussy. She licked and licked feverishly, and just my moans indicated I was about to come, she stopped and kissed me while I cooled off. I begged and pleaded her to continue, and she did. She licked and sucked my small clit until once again I was about to come. She then stopped again and listened to me pleading again:

"Please Kelly, please... make me come again. Make me feel so good like only you do..." And she did. Her tongue licked my pussy while her finger flicked my clit. The feeling was exquisite, and it was mere moments before I came all over her. We both slumped down onto the couch exhausted. Needless to say I was late for work..