The Morning Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
A young heiress takes the blacksmith for a ride.
2.5k words
4.29
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgana rode up to the gates, and only one side opened as she neared. "I must tell father that his gates are broken again." She thought to herself. "Erastus Adamson, the steam and clockwork genius of our age....More like Erratus, these days. He's lost his Midas touch, and seems to spend all his time repairing his mistakes" she thought to herself as she drew up to the stables.

"Anyway, that's not going to be my problem for much longer." she thought to herself. "In a month's time, I'm going to be married, and far away from Adamson Estate - and living in a true estate, with vineyards and and three stables and main house with over a hundred rooms!"

Still, her mood hadn't changed by the thought of her father's perpetual semi-success, a thin veneer of gilt that seemed to be rubbing through to brass at the moment. Her cheeks were still flushed with the glow that accompanied her morning ride. Today that glow was caused by something more than just exercise - she had been up early enough that she could choose to ride using man's saddle instead of the proper side-saddle that ladies were supposed to use. Riding like a man always brought out comments from Morgana's governess: "Ladies do not open their legs to animals, Ana. If your mother could see you now, she would be so disappointed in you."

But if Morgana was up early enough, there was no one to see her. Servants were not needed that early in an automatic mansion - her father's mechanical marvels would keep everything working - and the only person awake and at his post would be Jericho, the blacksmith's apprentice. Which is a fact that Morgana was banking on. "This lady certainly needs an animal between her legs right now."

Morgana felt more excited than she usually did after her ride. She'd gone further and harder than normal...and the thought of her upcoming wedding was adding to the arousal. She needed something. As the only daughter of an absent-minded, wealthy and adoring father, she always got what she wanted.

"Smith," she called as she slid lithely out of the saddle "I want you here. Come!" Morgana knew the name of the family blacksmith's apprentice well enough. They'd practically grown up together on the estate, and played together often when they were younger — but Morgana had always flaunted her station over him, and derived great pleasure out of teasing him. Especially now that he was twenty, a man, and the hard life of the forge had made him tall and strong, with arms as taut and strong as the iron bands he worked with — now the teasing, and the show of her power over such a strong man, made both sexual and verbal teasing of him a delicious diversion which she had been seeking out more and more.

Since her engagement, however, the teasing had turned darker. The promise of her hand in marriage to none other than Colonel Cannon had made her much more haughy, and she felt her privilege keenly. She also felt the need to make others know that she was better than they were, and Morgana had become aware that she was deriving considerable... pleasure.. through the mistreatment of others — often her chambermaids, but the best was forcing that brute of a blacksmith to do her bidding.

"Yes, Miss Ana?" Jericho said as he entered the stall where Morgana was busy with her mount. Quick as a flash Morgana whipped her riding crop across his shoulders, making him inhale sharply and stop in his stride.

"You know full well that you should call me Miss Morgana - or Mrs. Cannon." Morgana said, watching the livid red welt rise up on Jericho's muscular back, and enjoying the emotional hurt that she had followed up the physical pain with. Jericho had feelings for her still, going back all the years to when she used to kiss him at the water fountain during breaks from her arithmancy lessons.

"You're not married just yet, Miss Ana." Jericho replied, raising her ire and getting a lash across his muscular chest for his insolence. Morgana glowered at him for a moment, and then forced herself to show the self-control of a high-born lady.

"I think my horse is lame, smith. Check his shoes for me..."

Jericho didn't look at Morgana, but moved straight to the front legs of the horse. He looked completely at home there, shirtless and as muscular as the magnificent animal he was tending to. He had to stoop his tall frame in order to get the hoof up and in hand, and Morgana used this to admire his build, and his raw animal appeal. The flush in her cheeks intensified.

"Not this one" Jericho announced, and moved to the back leg on that side. He turned his back to Morgana and as he did so she whipped the crop across his buttocks. Again, the sudden sharp pain caused him to stop what he was doing and inhale hard - but Jericho had learned long ago that to offer more of a reaction meant that you got more attention from Ana, and he was trying to get through this morning's ordeal as quickly as possible. He had work to do at the forge.

Morgana had a different idea of how much incident was going to come from the morning, however - and what that incident would be. She was looking at a month of freedom left to her before her wedding day, and she meant to use it.

A few more slashes with the crop as Jericho checked the other hooves of her horse, and then he stood up to his full height (an impressive six foot three inches, towering over Morgana) and looked her in her devious green eyes.

"I don't see a problem with his shoes, Mrs. Cannon-to-be. He might have had a stone in his hoof that has come loose since."

Jericho knew full well that there had never been anything wrong with horse hooves this morning, and that this was just about being ordered around and whipped - and was wondering when Morgana would tire of him and move onto another leisure activity. He had work to do in the forge.

"Yes, I expect so, smith. Anyway, follow me." Morgana commanded, and walked over to the hay bales. She turned, and Jericho stopped in front of her. "Now, smith. Is there anything you'd like to talk to me about?" she asked, in her most liquid voice. Jericho stood, and looked her in the eyes, but said nothing.

"Nothing? Morgana asked again, undoing the top three buttons of her shirt slowly, holding his gaze in hers. "Are you sure?" She reached a hand out, and ran her forefinger down his cheek, and then, very slowly, down over his strong chest, built from years of bellows and hammer work and already slick with sweat from the heat and effort of working the forge this morning. Down his taut abdomen, and watching for the slightest reaction in his face...

When she got no reaction from him, Morgana slid her finger to the button on his leather trousers, and deftly undid it. Her finger slid inside...and Jericho moved back, still holding her gaze.

"Uh-uh-uh...you're as much my animal as that horse is, smith," Morgana sneered at him "and I'm going to ride you like I rode him this morning." She still had her riding crop, and she brought it up to his cheek and tapped it gently. "Besides, you may step away from me, but there's no denying the effect I have on you." Morgana smiled a cheeky smile, and pointed to the tight bulge clearly visible in his leather trousers. There was no hiding it. Jericho was turned on, and he was also powerless to refuse Ana what she wanted from him.

She undid her belt. "Down on your hands and knees, and crawl over here. Then, help me out of these leathers...smith." She spat the last word out, making sure that Jericho felt the contempt for him that she held him in. Without breaking eye contact with her, he dropped to his knees, and then stopped.

"Oh come now....or should I use the whip again?" Morgana asked, raising her belt — buckle side out — towards him. Jericho realised that he had lost the battle, and dropped his arms down in front of him. He crawled over the three steps it took, and then knelt up again and reached out to take her leather trousers in his strong hands.

"Good boy" Morgana whispered. "Now get them off, I haven't got all day. Some of us have important work to do. We can't all just get filthy by the fire like you can."

Jericho pulled down hard and fast, and whipped her leather trousers off. The speed and ferocity surprised Morgana, but she quickly realised with a great deal of satisfaction that the action proved how much she had gotten to him this morning. She imagined that hard, big cock hidden from her view, and the excitement rose in her until she felt she could not contain it any longer. She quickly undid the last few buttons on her shirt, and dropped it to the floor. She stood before Jericho, naked and gorgeous, her lissom nineteen year old body ready for him, pert breasts with pink nipples hard with excitement. Her long brown hair was tied up for the ride, but she raised her arms and dropped it down, then shook it out over her shoulders.

"Now, smith," she said as she raised a leg onto the hay bale nearest to her and took hold of his long black hair in one hand, pulling him closer to her smooth wet pussy. "Get licking."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip in appreciation of the feeling...a warm tongue working her lips and clit as strong rough hands grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer to his face. She had no need to order and force Jericho any more, as his desire had pushed him past the point of self-control, and he was giving in to a need that he had always had, a need to have Morgana and enjoy her.

Morgana felt her heart rate intensify — and her breathing become faster and uncontrolled. This was nothing like riding a horse! "And it hasn't even started properly yet!" Morgana thought as she moved her hips in time with the motions of Jericho's head and tongue, his lips and his hands.

She sat up on a hay bale and pulled his head up to hers, pulling his lips onto her own and giving in to the delicious feeling of his warm body. His hands moved up and over her, cradling her face gently and then moving down to her breasts, caressing and squeezing in turns, grabbing a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and making her gasp. Then she felt a hand moving down, over her stomach and onto the milky smoothness of her legs...then switching inside to her upper thigh, and moving upwards still. She arched up slightly when his fingers found her warm wetness, and bit his lip gently as his fingers explored her, probing her more gently than she would have thought this rough blacksmith capable of.

Morgana's eyes were closed now as she gave in to the intense new feelings that she was experiencing. She had often thought of how her first time would feel — the gods only knew how often she had imagined it during her baths and late at night, by herself in her room, her hands becoming the hands of her lover's as she lay by herself and fantasised — but the reality of it was very different to what she had been able to dream of.

When Jericho brought his face down to her breasts and gently nibbled her nipple, one hand holding her tight and close while the other continued the intensity, she felt her tension building. She gasped "Get your trousers off... I need you...now".

Suddenly he was naked, sunlight glistening over his body as he moved closer to her. "How am I ever going to get that inside me?" Morgana thought in a moment of panic as she saw the size of him — the length and the incredible thickness of his cock — and then she felt the heat of him pressing gently but insistently against her soft, wet pussy lips. She arched and gripped his arms tightly as she felt his thick cock push up against her, slowly opening her up, and then start very slowly and very gently sliding into her warm wet body.

Morgana caught her breath as Jericho slid deep into her, and she looked up at him as he started to drive deep into her. Each thrust felt like she was going to be split in two, and he was getting faster and harder with each move of his hips, giving in to the delicious feeling of her, of the way that her body gripped his own.

"Faster, smith" she managed to sneer, and whipped his ass with the crop as he rode into her. She could see the shock on his face — but the effect was immediate and the violence with which he started moving knocked that riding crop right out of her hand.

Jericho flipped her over, onto her knees, and spread her wide as he grabbed a handful of hair and slammed his cock deep as he could into Morgana's beautifully naked and sweat-glistened body. One hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into his thrusts, while the other held her hair. Morgana moaned as the pleasure began to suffuse her entire body, and her pussy felt the tension and vibrations that she had come to know meant one outcome — but this time it felt far stronger, so strong that she began to be slightly afraid of the coming storm...

As the feeling became almost too intense, Morgana forced herself to stand, and pushed the big man to the floor. She mounted him in exactly the way she had just ridden her horse, and felt that magnificent cock drive deeper inside her than she thought possible. The pleasure made her arch back, and her strong thigh muscles that were developed from years of expert horse riding took over and rocked her back and forth over his muscular body, fast as she could.

She saw the ecstasy take hold of his face, and his cock get thicker — and harder than the iron that he worked with for a living. She took a had and grabbed his face, and moved her finger to his mouth as his hands sought her breasts, holding and squeezing as she rode herself into an earth-shattering, spline-tingling orgasm that seemed to last for ever, finally ending as she felt him fill her up with his warm white cum.

She slumped forward, head to his chest, and got her breath back. Then she stood up and managed to say: "Thank you, smith. That will be all."