The Morning Ritual

Story Info
A mistress and slave's morning routine.
2.4k words
4.45
61k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight seeped into the bedroom, sliced into strips of light by the venetian blinds, as Freya began to stir from her slumber. Not yet fully awake, she yawned as she languidly stretched her naked body like a lioness before rolling onto her side.

Turning to her bedside table, Freya smiled as she noticed the cup of coffee that her slave had prepared for her. Her smile widened as she laid her eyes upon said slave kneeling on the floor, his lean body naked except for a leather collar and a black thong. Edward returned her smile when he noticed that his mistress was now awake, and the pair shared a gaze of deep, impassioned longing.

"Slave, come up on the bed and wake me up the way I like," said Freya, lifting up the blanket as an invitation.

Understanding her completely, he climbed onto the bed and beneath the cover as she let it fall behind him.

Almost immediately, she felt Edward's warm tongue slowly lapping the length of her pussy, gently coaxing her lips to part. She let a satisfied moan escape her lips. The first touch just after waking was always so sensitive.

His tongue continued it's long strokes, pausing each time it reached her clit, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Freya. That was his cue to continue. Edward began to suck with his lips and tongue tightly sealed around her fleshy nub, his mistress' hidden jewel.

Freya gasped as she felt the warm wetness of his mouth envelope her clit. She became lost in the sensation, her whimpers of pleasure augmenting the lewd slurping sounds of Edward's eager sucking.

She threw the cover away abruptly to expose her dutiful slave, nuzzling his face into her crotch as he sucked her clit with unbridled enthusiasm. He looked up at Freya with his wide, doe eyes, seeking approval for his efforts. She let him see how much she was enjoying his mouth, let him see her kneading her creamy breasts, pinching her erect nipples and throwing her head back as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy. He was such a good pussy licking bitch, and encouragement only helped Edward improve on his technique.

As Freya felt her climax approaching, she reached down and grabbed a fistful of her slave's chestnut locks, forcing him into her, grinding her pelvis against his mouth in response to his quickened pace. The pressure building up within her was too much to handle and suddenly she let out a long, almost anguished scream followed by a guttural growl as her whole body shuddered uncontrollably.

Edward's mouth remained locked on his mistress' pussy as he felt her tremble. He enjoyed watching his mistress come, but he felt a sense of pride and worth when it was him who gave her pleasure. Once her orgasm subsided, Freya fell back on the bed with a ragged, satisfied sigh and Edward set to work cleaning her up. He gently caressed her inner thighs with his tongue, wiping away her juices and savoring the sweet taste as he did.

After regaining her composure, Freya propped herself up on her elbows and looked down on her slave proudly, a playful, wicked smile beginning to develop on her face.

"Present yourself," she exclaimed curtly.

Edward sat up on his knees at the foot of the bed, revealing his frustrated, throbbing erection that his thong was trying desperately to restrain. Freya reclined into the pillows, allowing her pet to absorb her naked form; her classic hourglass figure, her plump, rounded breasts and her toned, shapely legs. She displayed her body with an alluring confidence that made her slave's straining hard-on twitch.

Freya began to trace circles on Edward's thigh with her left foot, gradually nearing his concealed cock and balls. However, she neglected to give it the contact that he desired and her foot continued it's way up along Edward's rippled stomach, to his firm chest until she rested her pedicured toes on his chin.

Edward instinctively began to lavish her dainty toes with passionate kisses. Freya withdrew her foot immediately.

"Did I give you permission to kiss my toes?" she asked.

"I'm so-"

She slapped his right cheek sharply with the foot he was worshipping only a moment ago. With her other foot she rubbed his swollen bulge, but not with the tender touch that it craved. She pressed down on it roughly, twisting her foot until Edward winced in pain.

She loved toying with him like this, admonishing him for the slightest breach of her inconsistent rules. Only recently she had told him that anytime she placed her foot near his face, he was to kiss it until ordered to stop. Now he was being punished for doing just that. It kept him on his toes, and she loved being unnecessarily cruel to the poor boy.

"Just because I let you give me head, just because you happened to make me come, doesn't give you any privileges," said Freya as she exerted more pressure on Edward's pulsing cock, causing him to whimper like a bitch.

"You're my slave, Edward. That means you obey my orders. Nothing else. Understand?"

He managed a quiet "yes" through his gritted teeth as she continued to grind her foot aggressively. She released his tormented erection from it's torture, but not before giving his balls a light kick for extra measure.

"Make me breakfast, slave," said Freya, dismissively.

After finishing her coffee, Freya donned a red silk dressing gown and made her way to the kitchen to find Edward in front of the stove top, his firm, taut arse proudly on display as he scrambled her eggs. She approached him and gave his left buttock a sharp smack.

"Ready yet, sweetie?" she asked, hopping onto the counter and crossing her legs in a seductive manner that came naturally to her.

"Almost," he said, turning to Freya. Edward's face broke into a boyish smile whenever he looked at her. He enjoyed these simple, mundane moments between them, and he knew she did too.

He removed the pan from the heat and slid the contents onto a plate for his mistress; scrambled eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

"Good boy," said Freya, placing a quick peck on his cheek as she took the plate from him and placed it on the counter.

She then turned around and leaned over the counter suggestively, causing her curvaceous arse to protrude, the silk of the dressing gown clinging to it and accentuating it's slender roundness.

"And here's your breakfast, honey," purred Freya, raising the gown to the small of her back exposing her full, ample buttocks.

Freya was well aware of how helplessly addicted Edward was to her magnificent backside, and for giving her a satisfying orgasm, she thought the boy deserved a little treat. He fell to his knees and crawled to his object of affection.

"Thank you, mistress," he whispered against her flesh.

He nuzzled the cleft of her arse, inhaling her musky scent. It was like a perfume to him. It was like fucking Chanel No 5.

He reached up and dug his fingers greedily into the bountiful globes of flesh, spreading them to reveal her little, clenched arsehole.

"Mmmm, get your tongue in there bitch," mumbled Freya, between mouthfuls of food.

Edward complied and began licking with long steady strokes along her cleft, all the way up to her crack. He then focused his attention on his mistress' tight rosebud, lapping noisily like an eager puppy. He moved his tongue in circular motions, clockwise then anti-clockwise, flicking her hole rapidly.

Freya sighed with content as she dug into her breakfast. Although it turned her on to have him rim her, sometimes she simply enjoyed the soothing sensation that his wet tongue provided. Edward became more aggressive with his licking. His tongue was turgid, and he was not just licking her arsehole, but digging inside, trying to fuck her with his tongue.

She giggled at the devotion he showed her as he grunted and moaned with animalistic pleasure. He was such a nasty boy sometimes.

"Ok, that's enough," said Freya, turning around and allowing her gown to fall back into place. "Unfortunately you can't survive on my arse alone. Here," she said as she dished the rest of her unfinished breakfast into a dog bowl and placed it on the floor in front of Edward.

He looked at it ruefully. It was a new rule Freya had implemented: Edward was to eat all of his meals on the floor from this bowl. He wasn't even entitled to full portions, only his mistress' leftovers. It was a humiliating ordeal, but he obeyed.

Freya stood back up, crossing her arms and looking down at her pup expectantly.

"Well?" she said with eyebrows raised.

Edward acquiesced, lowered his head to the bowl and nibbled the food nervously.

Freya smiled to herself, reveling in the control that she wielded over him. He really was her dog, and she constantly reminded him of that in everything she asked of him; the way he kneeled before her, head bowed obediently, how she made him sleep on the floor, or curled up at the foot of the bed if he was lucky, the collar he wore around his neck, or how she had him now, on all fours with his buttocks raised and his face in a dog bowl.

Freya placed her foot on the back of Edward's head, not forcefully, but just as a gesture of ownership. A vicious idea came to her, and she pushed him away from the bowl and placed her foot inside, crushing it's contents, twisting and grinding until the tomatoes burst, squeezing the pulp until she felt it between her toes. She raised her grimy foot, letting it hover inches from Edward, her mouth twisted into a sinister smile. The poor boy, looked up at his mistress with uncertainty, his eyes making their way from Freya's milky thigh peeking out from the slit of her dressing gown, along her toned calf to her grubby foot.

"What did I just tell you slave," said Freya in a condescending tone, "when I present you with my pretty foot, you worship it."

And to emphasise her point, she shoved it forcibly into Edward's open mouth.

"Clean my foot you little cunt," growled Freya, thrusting it in and out aggressively. He almost retched as she pushed it in deeper.

"That's it, gag on it like it's a cock. Suck it you faggot bitch," said Freya mockingly.

She noticed tears welling in the corner of his eyes and saliva dripping from his gaping mouth as she throat fucked him. She decided he had had enough and withdrew her foot, allowing Edward to gasp for air.

"When you're finished, I want you in the bathroom," commanded Freya as she departed, bending down to give his raised arse an audible slap before doing so.

It wasn't long before Edward made his way to the bathroom. He ran a shower, adjusting the faucets to find the right temperature for his mistress.

Freya entered shortly after. He didn't hear her walk up behind him, but felt her erect nipples ever so gently graze his back. She tucked a finger into the waistband of his thong as she pressed her breasts into him.

"Lose these," she ordered, "I want you to shower with me."

Edward pulled down his underwear a little too eagerly, allowing his rigid, pulsating cock to spring into view.

Freya smirked as she stepped past him into the cascading water, admiring the sight before her, letting her eyes wonder over Edward's chiseled body and his unleashed, throbbing member.

She reached out and grasped it, delighting in it's warmth and hardness as it twitched in her hand, and used it to pull him close to her. They embraced, the water trickling down their naked bodies, their tongues entwined, her hands kneading his strong back, his groping her luscious arse cheeks.

Edward broke the embrace and squirted a generous amount of body wash into his hand, lathering it into his palms before massaging his mistress' shoulders. Freya swooned at his gentle yet firm touch as he washed her. He reached under her arms and cupped her tender breasts, squeezing and rubbing the soap into them, appreciating their soft, suppleness as he did.

Edward's hands ventured freely over his mistress' body, spreading the soap over her stomach, up her back and down to her plump arse cheeks that he adored so much. He kneeled and placed her foot on his thigh, thoroughly rubbing the entirety of her elegant leg before doing the same to the other. He was tedious when he washed Freya. It was a gesture of his utter devotion.

Edward rose and it was time for her to return to the favour. She ran her hands over his robust chest and his toned stomach. She rubbed his arse cheeks delicately, spreading them so she could mischievously tickle his sensitive little hole.

Freya stepped back and applied the body wash directly to his rigid member and then rubbed it in, the liquid lathering as she did. Edward gasped at the sudden onslaught of pleasure. All morning his cock had only been ignored, teased or punished, and now it was receiving Freya's full attention. She stroked her slave's shaft fiercely, the soap making it easy for her hands to glide over it's length. With her other hand she squeezed his ripe balls, her fingers circling around the point where they joined his cock, eliciting a gratified moan from Edward.

Just as suddenly as she began, she released his cock, letting it sway freely, it's veins pulsating visibly. Edward was thrusting involuntarily, begging for more.

"Poor, hard cock," said Freya coquettishly, before slapping it, making it sway even more. Edward shuddered.

She giggled as she turned around, peering over her shoulder as she enticed Edward with a view of her perfect arse.

Before he could acknowledge what was happenning, it was pressed against his groin, grinding back and forth until his cock became wedged in her cleft. She began to rub up and down, slowly and deliberately.

"Don't come," whispered Freya, pouting her lips at Edward, "don't come you naughty little pervert, you don't deserve it."

Edward knew there was no use begging otherwise, so he struggled to resist the urge to explode as her wet, soapy buttocks vigourously slid up and down his hard, quivering shaft.

Once again she stopped and turned around to see Edward panting in desperation, his cock red and swollen, straining to release it's seed.

"Later, sweetheart," said Freya, stroking his face tenderly, "I promise."

She stepped out of the shower, leaving Edward to rinse himself off. He then joined her on the bathmat and wrapped a warm towel around his mistress.

They looked into each other's eyes affectionately, sly, devious smiles creeping onto their faces.

The morning was over. The rest of the day lay ahead.