The Morning Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy glanced down at the screen on his cell phone. All it showed was 'Call ended'. "Shit." He knew that he had to think fast, or risk loosing his girlfriend forever. She was way beyond pissed off. The fact that she wouldn't even talk on the phone, spoke clearly to him that there was serious damage done. All he could hear on her end of the phone was her sniffling. That sound broke his heart. There was no sense in calling her over and over trying to apologize (Though he considered it) That would probably be useless, and only irritate her even more.

He called the local florist and had one dozen long stemmed roses delivered every day until he said stop. He wanted the cards to always read: Please forgive me. Love, Andy.

After about a week, he decided to walk over to the Big Gray House, and knock on the door. Maybe she would come around and at least speak to him. Walking up towards the house, he was shocked to see dozens of red roses thrown on the front lawn. He walked back home, crushed.

The next day, he drove to the florist, stopped the daily deliveries (much to the chagrin of Norman, the florist) and he took two dozen pink and yellow roses with him.

He walked up those giant stairs, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. The door opened, just a crack. Gloria peeked out, saw Andy, and slammed it shut.

"Gloria, please!"

"What do you want?" "Just go away!"

"No! please, just open the door and talk to me." "Please?"

There was a long pause then the door flew opened. Wide open. Gloria stood there, eyes blazing, ready to tear off his head.

"What." Speaking with no emotion at all, and looking ready to again slam the door.

"Well, I was just walking by and I noticed that the delivery guy didn't do a very good job of getting those roses all the way up to the house, so I thought I'd better deliver these myself." "Please take these." "I'm so very sorry Gloria." "I apologize."

"They're beautiful." "Thank you, but I'm not ready to talk to you. That story the two of you dreamed up was just too ridiculous and hurtful for me. I need to just be alone for a while." With that, she gently closed the door.

"Wait!" The door opened once again.

"Gloria, I haven't been able to sleep, I can't eat, I'm probably drinking more than I should, my work has gone to shit. I can't concentrate on anything but you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you kiss me. I don't even walk in the morning anymore because all I think about is . . . that maybe I'll run in to you along the way. And I never do. I miss you so much. I need you in my life, please Gloria . . . please give me another chance."

She thought for a minute, and looking down at the floor asked: "Have you had lunch yet?"

"Um . . . no."

"I haven't either." . . . "Take me to lunch."

She turned and picked up her denim jacket from the back of the couch, carried it to the door, and he held it out for her to put on.

No "Thank you." . . . No smile.

He started to walk towards the car and she stopped him: "Lets walk."

"Good idea!" "As I said . . . I haven't been walking as much as I should, and I'd really like to get started again, and maybe you and I could. . .You know maybe in a few days or so . . ."

"Andy, Stop!" Gloria stopped mid-stride, and looked up at him with an icy stare. "You're taking me to LUNCH Andy." "Understand?" "No more, no less." "We can discuss this shit some other time . . . maybe." "I still feel as though I've been kicked in the gut, and I can only trust you as far as I can throw you."

"OK, Fair enough. I get it." The next few blocks were traveled in silence. Gloria was the first to speak:

"You know, I appreciate your apology Andy." "I really do." "And I accept your apology." "Thank you for that." "You're a nice man." "I like you." "That's the problem." "And I miss you too" . . . "But I can't get the image of you fucking Gina out of my mind."

"Gloria. . ."

"I know! You didn't REALLY fuck her." "I've heard that a million fucking times." "But, your dick was inside her Andy." "I can't get that image out of my mind," "And I can't help but think that you somehow led her to believe that jumping on you was OK." "And just so you know . . . she apologized to me also." She said it was all her fault, cried her pretty little eyes out, and figured I'd just forgive and forget." "Then she kissed me, and asked me to go to bed with her . . . to make it all better." "She even thought that we should have a THREESOME! "You, Me and HER!" "FUCK!" "I don't do threesomes, Andy!" (There goes that fantasy!) "Sometimes I wonder if either of you really get it."

They reached the restaurant, smiled politely at the hostess and she led them to their favorite little table in the back.

Andy: "May I speak?"

"Of course. . ." "Look, I'm sorry Andy, I've been ranting at you, and I know, I'm not being fair, but please don't say, 'I didn't REALLY fuck her' OK?" "Because no matter how you spin it. . .You did." "Your wonderful, big hard dick was inside my dirty little whore of a roommate, and I require a lot more loyalty from a boyfriend than that." "I don't think that's asking too much. Do you?. . ." "Go ahead . . . I'm sorry."

"Do you really think my dick is wonderful?" He whispered, trying to get a smile out her.

Looking up from the menu, and trying hard not to smile, she answered: "Yes . . . it is, it's wonderful, OK?" "And guess what? It's all mine Andy!" "If we're to get over this thing once and for all, and never have this conversation again, you need to understand something." . . . "If that cock of yours should somehow find its way inside any other woman but me . . . I'll cut the fucking thing off!" "Are we clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." "Very clear."

And that was that.

A few more minutes of silence to calm down, and they were ordering their lunch, sipping wine, and again making small talk. It wasn't as if nothing had ever happened, but it was getting better. They never again discussed: THE GINA INCIDENT.

After lunch, they walked back to Gloria's and she invited him back inside for another glass of wine. Once inside, they were both surprised to find Gina standing next to her suitcases, and holding out her keys to the house. "I was going to leave these on the table, but since you're here, I'll just hand them over to you. . .I'm leaving, Gloria."

"Gina . . ."

"I know . . . you don't know what to say, right?" "Let me say it then." "We had a good thing hon, but we can't live together anymore." "You don't trust me, and you never will." "You've made that clear, and I'll be better off living in the city anyway." "Just buy me out of my half and you can have the house." "You two can play 'house' and live happily ever after." "I've said all I need to say," "Andy? . . . would you at least help me carry this stuff out to my car?"

"Sure, Gina."

"It's better this way, Gloria." "I've made up my mind and thats that." "And, as you know, when I decide to do something, I do it!" She stared at Andy and smirked, "Right Andy?"

Gloria's stomach suddenly turned as if kicked again, and she wanted to throw up.

"Goodbye, Gina." She whispered, almost unable to speak, and pointed to the door.

When Andy returned from the car, Gloria was sitting on the couch. He walked over to her and put his arm around her. "Are you OK?"

She sobbed into Andy's shoulder: "You have no idea how much I hope I never fucking see that bitch again."

"And you don't have to baby." "She's gone." "It's just you and me now." "May I pour you a glass of wine?"

"Yes," "Then . . . do me a favor?"

"Sure baby."

"Make love to me." "Make love to me like you've never made love to me before." "I need you so badly right now, Andy."

He turned off the lights, and lit a small candle near the couch. She started a Dave Brubeck CD that she loved, and Andy asked her to dance.

Holding each other so close, arms once again tightly around each other, their gentle touches and soft, flirty kisses gradually became more heated.

Andy lifted her in his arms, and placed her gently back onto the couch. Taking his time to strip her naked, he paused to admire the pure beauty before him. She loved that he looked at her so lovingly. She wanted to touch herself, as she had done for him on the beach. First, she massaged her perfect breasts, then slid her hand down between her legs, arched her back and moaned. He watched her middle finger disappear inside her. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it out of his jeans, and dropped them all to the floor. As hard as he'd ever been, watching Gloria's sexy slithering on the couch was too good to be true. He bent over and kissed her, their tongues licking each other, and moving almost to the music. He moved down to bury his head between her legs and when he passed his tongue over her clit, she came almost immediately. "Oh. . .wow, I've really missed that talented mouth of yours." "Now give me that wonderful dick, you stud." Her big, beautiful smile was back in all its glory. He slid easily into her tight, wet pussy, and they continued their "make-up sex" until they both passed out. Breakfast the next morning signaled a new beginning for them both.

Even the coffee tasted better.

EPILOG:

Andy continued his morning walks, and their dating eventually resumed to normal. He knew that Gina was mostly at fault for all the drama, but he also knew that the subject should forever remain dead and buried. As they spent more and more time together, a good deal of their clothes ended up at each other's house. Their commitment to each other was complete.