The Morphant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pakled
pakled
39 Followers

He worked his hands over Kath's breasts, he felt the sensations from her travel up his arms, and into his own body. It felt so good, he wondered how women could keep their hands away from them. Jer worked his fingers over parts of her body, feeling the pleasure, or lack of it, from all parts of her skin. He lingered over her neck and earlobes, and strange places like her calves and forearms. It seemed that almost any part of her could become an erogenous zone, if given proper attention. She purred under him, and worked herself into position. "Foreplay's over, loverboy. I can't wait any longer."

In no time, he found himself behind Kath, thrusting into her from behind as she took T'loss in her mouth. It was still a bit confusing, but he knew that the pussy grabbing and pulling on him was the real thing. Somehow, even after the best that T'ress could do, it was more satisfying. She was so wet, so wild, it was like winning the System Lottery. He couldn't believe that he'd gotten so lucky. He picked up the mental images, feeling T'loss' cock being sucked, even while he was fucking her. So Kath must have one of the mental devices as well. It was weird, feeling both 'ends' of the 'conversation'.

He wondered how far this went, when he started feeling Kath's emotions as she writhed between the two. He started to feel her impending orgasm, so much more intense than his own. Then he stopped thinking before he started drooping. Her orgasm was like a fire building in her, he felt her get closer, and closer, until she finally came. The room was filled with the wet sounds of her as she pushed her pussy back into him, squeezing his hard cock with her internal muscles.

She couldn't say anything, not with her mouth full, but he felt her pussy contract around him, as he fired his own load deep inside her. He could sense that T'loss was doing the same, and she was eagerly drinking everything he gave to her. She screamed into the two of them, wave after wave of pleasure radiating outward from her mind into his.

"Damn." he thought, as he reveled in the sensations. "I had no idea how shortchanged men get" This could be worth the entire expedition, if he could figure out how the device worked. Her orgasm just went on and on, built up, stopped, came again, and again. Any further thoughts were quickly buried under another round of climaxes.

They untangled in a heap around her, collapsed in erotic exhaustion. He glimpsed T'ress In a corner, back to her alien self, an intent look of concentration and expectation on her face. Kath grinned, and stretched catlike between the other two. "Whew" she groaned. "That was amazing. I'd always wondered. And to have two of you."

She smiled down at him. "I always wanted this, Jer. Hold me," she said, as she reached up for him.

He looked around, but T'loss had vanished. Wait, there he was, he could see him and T'ress, in their native forms, a tentacle extended towards each other, obviously lost in their own version of sex. Jer scratched his head. He didn't remember any tentacles. It looked like they were paying no attention to the humans, so Kath began to collect her clothes. Two's company, four's a crowd?

"I think we're in the way, let's go back to the ship and continue this."

Jer snuck back to the original room, and quickly dressed. Together, they left the aliens, who were locked in a frenzy of touching and moving.

Jer took Kath's arm, and put it in his own, as she snuggled up close to him as they walked back to the ship. He savored the warmth of her body, and just the closeness and connection of her.

"I can't believe this is all happening, at last," she said. "I did get some technology from them, behind my ear. I felt you touch it. Did you get one too?"

He reached behind his ear. He could feel her implant connecting her to him. He could start to feel her emotions and images of weddings, babies, whoa!

"I had no idea either, Kath. I feel like such a shit. You know, we may be the first human couple to have the ability to understand each other. I just hope my mind doesn't turn out to be a cesspool. I mean, I usually cleaned things up around you, I didn't want to embarrass you."

"And I didn't want to get hurt. That's why I was so cautious. If I'd known you were really interested, you'd never have left the ship, buddy."

She leered at him for a moment.

"I could feel you coming inside me, not just from the touch, but what you felt. I could feel T'loss as well. It was like having multiple simultaneous orgasms. The girls will be so jealous." She giggled.

"But I think the cat's out of the bag, now. I just can't keep my hands off of you. Look, there's the ship. Try to restrain yourself, lover. At least until we get to my cabin."

They walked up the gangplank, and some of the women turned their heads, giving Kath knowing smiles. It almost made him uncomfortable, as they passed little 'innocent' remarks to each other. Jer could feel her slightly embarrassed, but pretty pleased with herself as well. He turned to one of the women.

"So, Leona, you knew that Kath was interested in me?"

Leona cracked up "Oh, come ON, sugar. You were so STUPID!"

All the women laughed as Kath led a crestfallen Jer down the corridors, until they reached her cabin. Soon, it didn't matter at all what they thought.

pakled
pakled
39 Followers
12