The Morrisons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

Kim brought the towel up to the end of Ted's cock as she pumped his cock with her hand Ted started shooting ropes of cum with each stoke. Ted's teeth were clenched with his head was leaned back and his eyes were closed in ecstasy. When Ted stopped shooting cum Kim stroked him a few additional times to milk the rest out of his cock before she used the towel to clean him up. When Kim finished she stood up and leaned in and kissed Ted on the cheek saying, "Now that thing will fit into your jeans when you get dressed."

Still trying to catch his breath Ted kissed Kim on her cheek and said, "Thank you so much. That is certainly a relief."

Looking at me Ted said, "That's the first time I've ever had someone jerk me off when her husband was watching. I still don't understand your lifestyle but all I can say is WOW!"

I smiled at Ted and said, "That was Kim's decision to do that for you but you will find out sooner or later there is absolutely no jealousy in this house. Kim and I believe we should live and let live."

Terri walked into the foyer and picked up Ted's shirt and pants. She handed Ted his shirt first and he looked at her with a wondering look. Terri simply replied, "I didn't want you to tuck that weapon away first. I wanted to enjoy looking at it for as long as I can."

Ted stepped forward and once again hugged Terri saying, "You are something else girl. Now I know why Dan and Kim have taken you into their family."

Stepping back Terri handed him his pants and watched intently as Ted pulled them up and saw him tuck his cock off to the left side before zipping up his pants. Ted slipped into his sneakers and then turned and shook hands with all of us before he bid us good night and left the house.

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please take a couple of seconds to rate this story below.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers